The Vampire's Pet

Story Info
A little piece of Vampire Smut.
1.2k words
2.06
9.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was only 19 when the vampires seized her. They found her in the little grungy parking lot, covered with a crusty layer of beach sand, as she was walking back to her car after working the night shift at the local bar, and dragged her out into the water.

"Hello, young lady. Fancy meeting a beautiful creature like you here tonight?"

She thought she would drown. The water was so dark and cold. The night sky was so black. She didn't want it to be the last thing she ever saw. Her hair was coiled around her neck. The salt stung the wounds on her legs where she had nicked herself shaving. The wasn't even a moon out. The city lights drowned out the stars. She felt so alone for the first time in months. Ever since she had moved to the big city there was no end to the crowds. Cars everywhere, people everywhere. No space, no time, no money. It made her want to cry. She had even thought of killing herself, and she had been so happy. She bit her lip and it began to bleed.

And all at once they were on top of her, licking, biting, kissing, touching, tearing off her clothing. Her body was numb from stress and frozen water. She felt like she was somewhere else, hovering over herself. She didn't feel when one of the males tore into her, ripping her poor velvety skin. Her fingers found her nipples they were rock hard from the cold. Her hand was batted away. She couldn't tell by whom.

She struggled and gasped. She could hardly stay afloat. She could feel the life draining out of her. She felt like her blood was flowing freely from her body, becoming the cold ocean water. She felt the water getting warmer and could tell that her body temperature was dropping. She kicked and slapped and screamed but it was pointless, more reflex than conscious action. Even her own ears were deaf to her cries.

Was she crying, or was that salt water pouring into her mouth? Was she still above water or beneath it? She couldn't tell. The darkness of the water was the same to her as the darkness of the night sky. Her legs were losing the power to kick. She was sinking, sinking, sinking into the darkness.

"Oh god, don't let me die."

She awoke three nights later, completely changed. There were large heavily draped windows and a full length mirror and a sofa. It was like something out of an old melodrama, the innocent maiden sick of her life seized and made into a vampire. She hadn't expected it, was half still from the trauma of her own death. She soaked up the delicious loneliness. Her own existence. It made her happy.

"I don't give a fuck," she thought and passed out on the sofa.

The next night her makers came for her. She had not seen them very well when they had changed her, but somehow she knew them already in her body, and she couldn't stand them. She crawled under the sofa to be away from them. But they pulled her out by the legs. It was the one who raped her who did it, but of course she didn't know that. She was still rather foggy about her death. It had come as quite a blow.

They each took a turn with her; the two women used dildos and their entire fists, and when they had their fill of her they left her alone in her own bloody juices.

The next day she ate a fat fluffy kitty they gave her. She couldn't help it, she was hungry. But she was a bad vampire, not good with her fangs. The poor little pussy meowed loudly. She couldn't tell whether she cared or not.

After a month or so of rape and forced pussy eating she grew tired of her little apartment and wanted to go outside. The door was locked. It had taken her a month to realize she was a prisoner. Where had her mind been?

When she did go outside, it was naked and on a leash. One of her mistresses took her midnight shopping. She felt very exposed, very vulnerable, and at the same time she was getting used to her new station in life. She was surprised no one bothered to stare. Perhaps they were as numb to her life as she was.

Her mistress tried on one lovely black low-cut ball gown after another. She liked them best with just a little bit of black lace. She was a Hollywood vampire, a petty two-bit actress from the 40s before she was changed. She'd sucked a lot of cock in her day and fucked nearly as much, but since she was changed she only liked pussy.

Lisa didn't know any of this and she didn't care. She wasn't interested. When her mistress was done shopping, she took her to the beach where Lisa had been killed, fucked her silly with a broken wine bottle and lapped the blood from her broken pussy. Then she fed her a half-dead sea gull and locked her in her room.

For a week her masters didn't come and play. Lisa didn't know what to do. She was bored and hungry. She used to read romance novels when she was bored or when she needed to relax. There was something magical about beautiful men with six-pack abs who loved you from the bottom of their heart and wanted to fuck you silly as long as they were perfectly moral and conventional about the whole thing. These books were a dime a dozen, and Lisa had owned several dozen of these nearly indistinguishable novels, and had cherished them all as beloved friends. She hadn't much liked people.

She was nearly starved to death when her makers came back. The more hungry a vampire is, the more corpse-like they look, and she was pretty much a mummy, really dry and gross, but they all fucked her silly anyway. She wasn't the first dead girl they had fucked.

They used a freshly killed bunny for lube.

Afterward she was so dry she was no fun at all, so they let her bite each of them just a little in turn as she pleasured them. Vampires are into that kind of thing.

Vampire blood is a lot better tasting than house cat, and the taste made Lisa very aroused and she begged them all to take another turn with her before bed.

Of course they did, and they left her a stray dog to feed on. It was much more fun than she was used to, and by the end of the night she was feeling quite stuffed.

This of course went on for years and years and then suddenly one day it was all over. A vampire hunter, an old priest who liked to drink and take illicit drugs, showed up in the middle of the day and killed the lot of them. Except for Lisa, who he took pity on. Instead, he fucked her silly, just like everyone else had done, and left her to rot, and that's the end of this story.