Jane's Close Encounter

Story Info
A young woman is hired by a secret alien breeding facility.
7.7k words
4.7
7.9k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
170 Followers

Notes of employee Jane Doe, Thin Man Project

Jane Doe personal diary - recovered 3/5/2030

Information redacted for security purposes.

STAFF OPERATIONS EYES ONLY

April 27

Today I started orientation and training for my new position with REDACTED. I'm so excited to be a part of such an interesting project! The money is good, and as a bonus, I'm not going to see anyone for a while as work is fairly isolated. Being a part of a research project that could change the world is very cool.

It all started pretty innocently. I had just finished my degree in biology and was approached by a recruiter that encouraged me to take a few years off for a research project focusing on a new species discovered in the Amazon. It seemed very exciting and well-funded; and the money was good.

The facility was located near LOCATION REDACTED of all places. When I arrived I discovered there was about a month of training before I could begin, including a battery of psychological tests I needed to pass.

The place is huge, and seemed a little chaotic and unorganized to me. It's a massive, bustling facility in some places, some locations I saw are just dark and quiet. - I understand it's been in different phases of construction since its re-purposing in the '50s. The facility used to be a huge fallout shelter that would have housed thousands of people in a nuclear war. After some confusion, I was shown my little room, like a dorm room. I also received my training schedule and a map.

May 20

After two weeks of orientation the actual subject of the study was revealed. Not a new animal species, but a recently discovered human tribe that had been living in isolation in the jungle.

Then, one week after that I was told the actual subject of the study, and that's when things got interesting.

I had a crash course in the physiology of the subjects. I slowly realized the battery of tests was to see how I would handle being exposed to the idea of an off-world humanoid, and how I would react to seeing one up close and personal.

What an opportunity this is turning out to be.

The long investigation of how they arrived here over a hundred years ago seemed to indicate they were on board some kind of automated transport that went off-course and crash-landed on Earth. They were probably destined for some type of servitude, taking into consideration they are not advanced enough to build a spacecraft and seem to have no language, written or otherwise.

Now I understand all the secrecy. I must have passed all the psych evals to get this far into the program. Now I can say I've seen an alien.

We received very detailed lessons on the beings. They are tall, slim humanoids from a distant system that have been here on Earth for over a hundred years. The Native Americans knew them well, and avoided specific densely forested regions of North America for good reason. There is some evidence of their existence in South America as well.

They aren't scary at all, of course. At least I don't think so. I did see a girl that entered the program a few days after I did have a break down at one point. She finally grasped that she was seeing an alien being, and would soon meet them face to face.

I understand she was fairly religious, and she had what appeared to be a severe panic attack. I'm not sure how she passed the first battery of evals, but I didn't see her at training after that.

I saw hundreds of drawings and photos of the subjects over the last week of training, and I was only more fascinated with each one.

One file was picture after picture of different creatures, their coloring, and unique markings for each one. Subtle differences in each creature, such as height, coloring, and the width of their shoulders.

The beings are tall, six foot two to six foot six, their bodies lean with well-defined muscular structure, with long arms that extend down almost below their knees. Each creature's huge hand has four long fingers and one thumb. They have broad shoulders and defined chest muscles. They are slim, and their muscles are well-defined everywhere on the creature.

Hairless, the humanoid's blue-gray skin is covered with spots of different sizes and shapes, like a leopard or a cheetah.

The being's head is large, not entirely round but a bit angular in places, again, there was no hair. The eyes are large, black, and spaced wide apart, with no nose save for a couple of small holes. The mouth was wide and lipless, just a long slit where a normal mouth would be. They have a long rough tongue, nearly six inches in length or more that many surmised is for eating some kind of fruit on their homeworld.

The creatures have no ears, but small indentations where the ear-holes are.

A photo showed one of the beings standing, his long arms hanging by his side. The fingers were also long and thick. He was 6 6" the caption read. He was muscular, well-defined, and I noticed his pecs and broad soldiers.

And his penis. How could you miss it?

One interesting detail of their penis was the tapered tip, ringed by a fringe of small triangular-shaped fleshy petals.

The photo subject had a long, slim cock with several visible veins running along the sides.

The material focused quite a bit on the penis details.

According to the training, the penis of the subjects were 7 to 8 inches in length when erect, with the occasional 9-inch erection, and was generally 6 to 7 1/2 inches in circumference.

There was a page showing the unique penis head, featuring twelve to fourteen small, fleshy points around the angled tip of the being's cock. It also showed the large opening in the center of the flower-tip, and the large veins running along the shaft.

The urethral tract running along the underside was large and defined, and the material indicated that the tall beings pumped out 16 fluid ounces or 500 milliliters of semen when ejaculating, sometimes more.

The head of the penis, the material went on to explain, was angled to facilitate entry into a female and the 'flower-petals" are soft and pliable when the penis is flaccid.

These details combine to make breeding with a human female "an effective and often pleasurable endeavor."

It went on to explain that petals of the flower-shaped head of their cock get firm and expand inside the vagina when the male is close to orgasming, to help hold the male's erection in place until ejaculation of his sperm is complete.

There was a brief exploration of the creature's sperm, which featured a pointed head to pierce the egg of the female and many trailing flagella to propel it to the egg of the host.

How our physiology ended up so close was touched on with a brief explanation of Directed Panspermia and offered up the creatures as proof of an alien progenitor race seeding genetic material across many star systems, directing the evolution of many humanoid species.

Then on to something interesting.

A video of one of the lithe, muscular specimens having intercourse with a human female.

At one point of the in-depth training it was made clear that the most exciting facet of the program was the interbreeding of humans and the subjects. The breeding program is the main reason the facility exists.

I was about to see up close and personal how it worked.

A plain-looking woman sat nude on a bed, one hand between her legs. She was staring at something just out of frame as her hand moved between her legs. She appeared to be masturbating.

Then one of the tall males moved quickly into the frame. The huge being held her down, his penis erect. The long fingers of the being wrapped around her ankles and it spread her legs.

I was surprised how easily his erection slipped into her, the star-shaped head sliding in with no resistance. He cocked his head and began intercourse, moving his erection in and out of the woman like a machine. The vid focused on the woman and showed her beginning to orgasm powerfully, her body spasming. Her eyes were wide and locked on the creature, her face a picture of ecstasy.

The video seemed to be highlighting how pleasurable the act is for the female. A valuable recruiting tool, no doubt.

The vid also pointed out that their semen is colored light blue and the erect penis secretes a slick, clear liquid that was called "pre-ejaculate lubrication".

There was a close-up of the lubricating substance flowing out of the large opening in the flower-shaped tip of the being's erect penis.

It was discovered early on that there was a pheromone in the precum excretions and the ejaculate of the creatures.

A breeding tactic since they didn't have a mating season.

The video went on to show the sinewy creature slowing the powerful thrusting of his penis into the woman, then stopping altogether. The tall creature was ejaculating into the female, the video indicated.

A close-up showed his shaft in the woman's vagina, visibly pulsing as he held it in her. She was still shaking and quivering, one hand rubbing her clitoris.

When the muscular blue-gray creature was finished, it removed his penis from the woman's vagina. The penis was still long and firm, and the star-head dripped a trail of blue semen on the woman's thigh.

She remained in the camera frame, breathing hard and quivering. The camera zoomed in to show her still gaping vagina and a large amount of blue semen oozing from it, pooling on the bed. 16 fluid ounces or 500 milliliters or more, like the material said.

A final note indicated that the beings are for all purposes without language or speech, although they make a range of sounds that may have meaning.

According to the training, some specimens had demonstrated a small amount of what could be called telepathic ability, but the effect was not well defined in most of the creatures.

When I finally saw a live specimen it was like going to the zoo to see an incredibly rare animal you had only seen in pictures.

I was unprepared for the movement of the big creatures, very smooth and fast. Very muscular, and lithe. Some people say they have no expression but I think their big black eyes and wide "smile" make them look interesting. It was thrilling to finally see them and I watched them for a long time. It was also thrilling to have the creature looking back at me with curiosity as if I was being studied as well.

June 6

In the complex, there are hundreds of employees, nutritionists, food prep, doctors, admin, and of course a maternity ward.

I heard a lot of the lower-level workers near the surface think this is a high-security prison.

That's what I was told by a guy from Procurement. The job of Procurement is to locate and recruit healthy women and motivate them to enter the program. With the way the world is today, it's probably not hard to convince them.

The guy I met said most of his recruits are teenage runaways, recent immigrants or desperate young widows. The war created plenty of those.

Three solid meals a day, a warm safe bed and a private room, why not? The only caveat is getting bred by a big alien on a regular basis.

That's what the pheromones are for, as I understand it.

The facility is huge, mostly underground of course. It's going to take me a long time to get used to living and working here. And finding my way around.

My first job is going to be doing growth measurements. As the creatures grow the rate is tracked and logged. Amazingly, I'll be that close to a humanoid that evolved in another world. Of course, since they've been here for over a hundred years, the beings we are studying are all Earth-born.

All of them on the ship that arrived here were male, or the females died out. At some point, the aliens began taking human females to mate with, keeping the species going. The creatures' younglings from human females have nearly zero human traits, the human DNA is completely overwritten by the alien code. The human womb is nothing but an incubator for their young..

June 14

First examination today of a subject. Everyone around here calls them Wendigo or "Wendies" although we're supposed to refer to them as "subjects". I guess the Native Americans called them that, or that's the story. The guy from Procurement called them "E.T.", but I didn't get it.

I had a youngling in for a health check. He was already over five feet tall, at seventeen months.

I think they are kinda cute, with their big black eyes and wide mouth. He checked out fine, as well as a Wendie can be.

He was frisky and his long arms and fingers were curiously exploring the room. It touched my hair briefly and then placed a large hand on my thigh while I was measuring him.

I had to measure his extremities, including his penis. Aside from some obvious differences, a Wendie is a tall, lanky humanoid like us. No hair and lots of spots, and of course the penis.

The star-shaped beveled tip that looks like a fleshy flower is totally unique. I handled his penis briefly, and it got hard. The youngling's penis was almost 7 inches already, and thick.

I felt a little lightheaded after and noticed I had fluid on my glove. Pre-ejaculate? I was wearing a mask and I don't think I got any fluid near my face.

June 18

I'm a skin specialist, but I've been measuring Wendies for a few days now. Taking careful note of their growth. They are of all sizes and ages and some are quite large.

I was told they normally don't have females handle these exams as the Wendies get a little excited when they see a woman. But all of mine have been well behaved, besides a few erections.

In a lab next door to mine they synthesize the pheromone in the fluid the Wendies secrete.

I knew that pheromones were normally released by an organism to attract an individual of the same species, to encourage them to mate. DNA sequencing indicated that humans were close enough and that the pheromone has a strong impact on human females.

Sex pheromones focus on indicating females for breeding and attracting the opposite sex, and the secretions from the Wendigo were exactly that.

I met a chemist that told me they had reverse-engineered the chemical. It's a powerful aphrodisiac that ups the sex drive and mating urge. They give it to the women here in the program to jump-start the breeding.

The fluid drips from the penis of the big guys when they want to breed.

I got some of it on my glove while measuring a big muscular Wendie, his penis was so long it brushed against my hand, leaving a trail of clear, thick fluid.

I carefully removed it, but some got on my wrist between my sleeve and my glove. Skin contact is not on the list of vectors - my training said it must be ingested. Still, I noticed a little tingling at the site.

June 28

Today I was working alone with a Wendie, a big beautiful specimen. My counterpart left the room and for a moment it was quiet in the room. The big being was obediently standing, and I saw his penis getting erect, the star-shaped head was dripping, and some dropped on the exam table.

I dipped my gloved finger in it, to feel the viscosity and noticed how incredibly slick it was. I went to smell the clear thick fluid and felt strangely compelled to taste it. As I looked up into the big creature's eyes, I slowly brought it to my mouth. It was tasteless.

I turned him away from the door and took his penis in my hand, weighing it, stoking it a bit, admiring its size and feel in my hand.

The tall muscular being was watching me quizzically, his hard-on growing in my hands.

I came to my senses and finished the exam. My counterpart entered after a bit and escorted the big Wendie out of the room.

My tongue was tingling a bit. I wondered why I did that, then I remembered the Wendigo looking at me with his big black eyes. I felt like I was being encouraged, or maybe commanded?

July 9

I've been put on observation duty, viewing the rooms where the women live and breed the beings. To advance in the program I need to be well-versed in Wendie breeding methods, so for a few weeks, I will observe the process.

The walls of the women's rooms are transparent or opaque, controlled by the doctors and psychologists observing. They control the walls to let the occupants see certain things, or keep certain things hidden.

I am observing through the camera system.

The facility currently has 324 women in the program. Each woman has sex with the creatures multiple times on an almost daily basis. The number of creatures allowed through the door is controlled as well. As far as I can tell, the rule seems to be "as many as you can handle".

I can't imagine having sex with a Wendie myself, but it seems like it would be similar to having sex with a very large, spotted basketball player.

Except for the penis with the flower petal tip.

Over the past few days, I've observed over 20 women having sex with the big beings.

The psychologists do a great job of slowly introducing and then revealing the Wendies to the volunteer women.

They call it "teasing" and "prepping."

Of course, the lab-replicated aphrodisiac plays a huge part. The women slowly ingest it over some time, in their water and juice.

By day 30 the women are literally begging for it, flashing their tits and vaginas to the beings gathered outside the door.

The Wendigo breed with them enthusiastically, and the women have orgasm after orgasm as they do.

It's somewhat hard to stay impartial and focused when observing, I have to say. I don't know how much of an effect the small amount of fluid I ingested is having, but it is arousing to see the woman breeding with the huge creatures.

Several females are pregnant already. For the first few months of pregnancy, the visits are highly curtailed, then only the father may enter to "visit" the female. Intercourse continues, the father of the child in the human female becomes a nurturing, careful lover. This is observed, but the reasoning for continued intercourse is still unclear. Perhaps the father is reluctant to move on to another female but still has the urge to mate. There may also be a psychological reason, an emotional bonding that is not yet fully understood.

I watched a large Wendie having gentle, careful intercourse with his very pregnant female. She was on all fours, her swollen belly huge with child. He stroked her rhythmically but slowly, his huge hands rubbing her breasts and big stomach. She was due in a few days, yet the big creature was ejaculating into her as she orgasmed; unusual mating behavior, unless there is more going on than precreation.

I spent some time observing the old breeding section, now sparingly used.

It's basically one long hallway with stalls on each side. Females are nude and restrained in the cubicles, bent over with their butts sticking out. The door opens and Wendies move down the hall and select a female to breed, moving into the stall behind the woman's exposed vagina.

There were females restrained in several stalls, and while I was there a number of creatures were released. As I watched Wendigo moved quickly down the hall between the two rows of stalls to find a woman and insert their penises.

There was no sound feed to my observation room but several masked women restrained in the stalls appeared to be struggling weakly as they were being bred. Some were passively accepting the cock of the Wendigo fucking them. One female took half a dozen big males and younglings in the thirty minutes I observed, semen streaming from her vagina onto the floor when they were finished with her.

Ninety-eight percent of the volunteers in the program are more than willing after their procedures are complete, and they've ingested enough of the fluid.

I was viewing problem subjects, my chart said. Volunteers that met the criteria for the program but had a bad reaction to the pheromone or lost their minds when they saw a Wendigo or the first time one of the big creatures held them down and fucked them.

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
170 Followers