The Vampyre's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikoli smiled and picked her up again. This time he laid back down on the bed, resting her on his chest. Holding her tightly to him. Stroking her hair, in slow, possessive movements.

"Alexandra..." Nikoli began.

"Shh..." Nox purr happily and quieted him by pressing one of her fingers to his lips.

Nikoli allowed her to silence him. He lay there, arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly to him. He enjoyed the warmth of her body against his, and how perfectly her body molded to his.

He kissed the top of her head as he felt her body relax, and knew she was drifting off to sleep. He adjusted her just slightly, so that he could enter her again. This time it was not for pleasure, but rather for the comfort of being inside her.

He found himself not wanting to leave her, but knew he had to before the sun rose. He knew tomorrow she would be furious, ready to stake him and leave him and set him aflame again.

Nikoli sighed and tightened his grip on her.

12