The Vanilla Test - Day 04

Story Info
Gretchen and Petra take a late night jog.
2.1k words
4.57
29.5k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I just realized from the comments that not everyone on Literotica knows who Gretchen is. She is a perennial contributor on Indian Outlaw's ASN board, and I wrote this story for her. Petra is totally my own creation, and all the events are imaginary, but Gretchen is very real. Like I do, she loves to see your comments, loves to find out what people like about her story...

========

Gretchen had not slept very well. She kept thinking about her orgasm in the car. The whole thing with Petra was very weird. They had been friends for a very long time, and they had been through a lot. From being in different crowds in high school, from Petra going off to an Ivy League while Gretchen staid closer to home, to ending up back near each other after college, but they always stayed close. And it wasn't like they hadn't always talked about sex. Well at least Gretchen always did, so Petra knew more about Gretchen than anyone did. But the last few days were way beyond that. Part of Gretchen was totally humiliated, and she worried what Petra must think of her. Part of her was obsessed with going further, and was dreading that Petra might stop.

She continued her new habit of staying naked until it was time to leave. She made coffee, showered, picked out her clothes, and did everything else she needed to while she was still naked. She pulled on a dark blue bra and thong, a white blouse with vertical blue stripes, and a skirt that didn't quite come to her knees. Once she was dressed, she headed to work. She drudged through the workday until Petra called her at lunch.

"I have some stuff going on this evening, but let's go for a jog late tonight," Petra suggested. They agreed that Gretchen would pick Petra up at about 8:30. The rest of Gretchen's day was uneventful. She finished work, went to work out, stopped for some Chinese takeout on the way home. As she walked in her door, she decided the naked in the apartment thing should continue. She got undressed, and then ate the takeout as she surfed. She casually stroked her naked body, and even rubbed her kitty as she passed the time.

She put on her running stuff at about 8:00. She put the thong back on and a sports bra, a tight fitting sleeveless top and some loose fitting running shorts. She popped downstairs and into her car and drove over to Petra's. Gretchen called her right before she got to the house, and Petra was waiting on the street. She tossed a workout bag in the back seat and then climbed in the passenger seat. She had a loose fitting white T on with some long shorts. Gretchen smiled at her friend's choices of clothes. Petra was really very cute with a petite figure and beautiful olive skin, but she never put any effort into showing herself off. Gretchen had tried to get her out of her shell a couple times in high school, but it was obvious that Petra liked her shell. She had Gretchen as a good friend, but she wasn't really interested in being more popular.

Gretchen asked where they were going, and Petra gave directions. Petra told her that they would go to a forest preserve out in the suburbs. It would be quiet at night, but also safe for a couple girls on a jog. They pulled into the unlit lot, and were the only car. Gretchen parked and they started off down the trail. The moon was close to full, and it was easy to find their way. With her longer legs, and frequent workouts, Gretchen soon got in front of Petra. Petra asked her to stop a second.

"We need to slow you down a bit. Give me your bra."

"I can't run without a bra, they'll bounce all over"

"That's the point, it'll slow you down".

Gretchen realized this was number 4, so she quickly worked the bra out from under her shirt, and handed it over. They began to jog again. She held her boobs as she ran, but Petra said that defeated the purpose and told Gretchen to keep her normal stride with her arms at her side. Gretchen had to slow down quite a bit, but found a pace where her boobs didn't fly all over the place. Petra kept alongside her, but was breathing hard. Soon she asked to stop again.

"Okay, not enough, you're still going too fast. Give me the shorts too."

Gretchen was ready this time, and just peeled them off. "Be careful, the car key's in those," she warned. Petra took the key out and put it her sock. They jogged a while longer, Gretchen savoring the idea of running in a thong. There wasn't anyone else here, but if there were, they could have got a great view of her butt. Soon Petra made her stop again, and before she could even say anything, Gretchen peeled off her top. Petra just giggled and told her that she was getting good at this.

Going back to jogging was exhilarating. She was running out in a park, almost naked! Granted she still had her thong, and it was dark out, but it was close enough. The jogging was starting to make her sweat, and her skin glistened in the moonlight. Her boobs were bouncing with every step, but she found a pace that kept that from being uncomfortable, and she allowed her mind to wander, relishing the freedom of what she was doing.

Soon Petra took the final step, and with a quick motion Gretchen pulled the thong off and stepped of it. She handed it over to Petra, and began to run, completely nude except for her shoes. It was such a rush! She was exuberant as she jogged with Petra by her side.

Suddenly they heard some loud laughing up ahead. Gretchen hissed some profanity, and hunched over covering herself. "Don't panic," Petra was giggling again, "it's probably just some high school kids out drinking. They'll be too busy partying. We'll just cut across the field and they will never know." Gretchen got back up and followed her across the field, around the noise from the teenagers. She thought she heard someone say the word "naked" and then a lot of laughing, but no one followed them.

They passed the halfway mark and followed the loop around back to the car. By the time they got back Gretchen had worked up a light sweat, and Petra was breathing hard. "You need to get more exercise girlfriend," Gretchen teased her.

"Yeah," Petra answered between pants, "you're probably right. So how are you doing, naked girl?"

"Un-freaking-believable. I feel so free. And so um, so... turned on," Gretchen finished quietly.

Petra had that steely look in her eyes again. "Okay, so here's the deal. I've got the key to your car, and your clothes. So, you're not getting either until you go over to that bench in front of your car, and play with yourself until you cum."

"What?!!?"

"You said you wanted someone to make you, so I'm making you. If you don't get moving, I'll leave you out here naked."

Gretchen knew it wasn't really a threat, that Petra wouldn't really do that, and even if she tried, Gretchen could easily overpower her smaller friend. But that wasn't really the point. It gave her mind the excuse it needed, so Gretchen sauntered her naked body over to the bench, sat facing the front of her car, and spread her legs. Just as she did, her car beeped and her headlights came on, making her jump with fright. Petra's laugh made Gretchen realize that she had just clicked the unlock button for the car. Petra walked over, opened the driver's door, and turned the lights so they would stay on. "Just wanted to be sure anyone walking by would know what you're doing," she grinned.

Gretchen felt he stomach do flip-flops, but she was determined to continue. She worked one hand down into her bush, and started rubbing her sex. She wanted to orgasm badly, but the bright lights were distracting. She closed her eyes and moved her hand slowly. She began to get more excited, moving her hand faster and faster. She moved her free hand up to her breast, squeezing it, first gently, and then more urgently. She felt herself getting closer, and her buttocks lifted off the bench. Her thighs began to tremble as her hips thrust forward, getting her closer, and then she let out a loud shout the climax came over her suddenly. She slumped over to one side as she recovered, and she was grinning as she opened her eyes and looked at Petra. And screamed. Petra was standing there with her video capture thingie.

"What are you doing? Did you get that on video!?!?"

"Almost all of it. That was quite a performance, " Petra laughed, "the guys really liked your post the other night, I'm sure they'd love this." She laughed uncontrollably. Gretchen didn't know whether to laugh too, or throw a tantrum. She ended up laughing, but she was definitely worried.

"You won't post that, will you? Really?'

"Naah, blurring videos is a lotta work, and even if you get off on it, showing everyone on the internet your face is a little too much. Let's go home."

"Okay let me get dressed."

"Oh, no, this you can do, I'll put your clothes in the trunk." Petra left the driver's door open for Gretchen. Gretchen couldn't believe she was going to do this, but she slid behind the wheel naked. Petra popped the trunk open, tossed Gretchen's clothes in, and closed it again. The drive back was more difficult that Gretchen could have imagined. She was still shaky from her orgasm, and every time she came to a stoplight she was terrified she'd be seen. Petra was actually a help, telling Gretchen that she was doing great, and that she was well on her way to proving she was not vanilla. Gretchen smiled at the thought that anything she had done over the last few days was anything close to vanilla.

Finally, she pulled up in front of Petra's house. Petra let Gretchen know that she had a Friday night work thing the next night, but that she could take off a couple hours in the afternoon. They agreed that Gretchen would take the afternoon off, and pick up Petra at her office. Petra said good-bye, but before she could get out of the car, Gretchen leaned across and gave her a hug. It felt weird, being naked and giving her friend a hug, but Gretchen really wanted to. Petra hugged her back, but when she let go she seemed flustered. She said good-night again quickly and rushed into her house.

Gretchen worried a little that she had freaked her friend out, but there wasn't anything to do about it now. She managed to make the drive back to her place without incident, but as she pulled into the lit parking lot, she wondered what her plan was. She pulled into her space, and considered her options. She could climb over the seat, try to open the pass-through to the trunk, get her clothes, and get dressed in the car. Her other option was to get out, pop the trunk, and pull her clothes back on. While it was risky, she decided to just go for the simpler option. She popped the trunk, stepped out, and walked around to the back to get her clothes. Her underwear was not there, but she really didn't want to take the time anyway. She pull the shirt on quickly, and then pulled on her shorts, which did not go as well as she wanted it to. Her shoes made it difficult, and she was bent over for a while trying to get them on. Anyone coming out of the building would have seen an awful of her butt while she was bent over.

Finally, she got them on, and she headed over to the door. Before she got there, the girl from next-door stepped out. She had a cat who ate the canary kind of smile. "Looks like someone was having fun tonight," her tone was somewhere between laughing and bitchy condescension. Gretchen was mortified. She mumbled a greeting, and got inside the building as fast as she could. She wondered how much her neighbor had seen.

She got into her apartment, and stripped immediately. She was beginning to get used to always being naked at home. She got out her laptop, flopped on her bed and went to all her favorite sites, looking for stories. They didn't seem as wild as they had a few days ago, but she still managed to get a good orgasm out of them before she drifted to sleep.