The Vassal Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Jeannette soaked in sweat and bucking in those straps had been the most erotic sight she had ever witnessed. Just thinking about it make Diane squeeze her breast without thinking. Her nipple responded without any more thought and she moaned in pleasure at the feeling of her nipple tightening and being pinched. Oh God that felt so good.

Rebecca appeared at the doorway shaking her head. "I warned you naughty girl."

Diane lay in bed weeping. She now wore chains and irons on her hands to keep from touching herself. Her hands didn't reach her breasts. They hung just below her neck, and she was mortified. She wasn't allowed to take the cuffs off unless a Master gave permission. Her ass stung, and that heat from that was making her sex quiver in need. She wanted to get fucked and no one was fucking the slave. Mistress Rebecca had spanked her for at least ten full minutes chiding her for playing with Master's cunt.