The Vassal Academy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is a trainer, of the Academy, and part of the contract is a weeks training, with them. While you're there, no drugs, period." Michael said slowly and regretfully.

Bob shrugged. "That's bullshit, everyone does drugs."

"Not with us, you don't." Ann said. There was an edge of finality to her voice that outraged Bob more than anything else may have.

Despite fifteen minutes of arguing that followed, Bob the Boyfriend took his doped up girlfriend away, and Ann hadn't had to raise her voice once.

"She's a popular actress." Adam offered after they'd left.

"I can see why, she doesn't care what you do to her, so long as she's stoned." Ann replied casually.

Adam considered and glanced at Diane again. He sighed and said. "We could call Mika, and see if she's up for a film."

Michael shrugged. "I think she's using too. The no drugs restriction is really a hamstring."

Ann sighed and shook her head. "No drugs, no way. I know the Sheriff. I've called him Uncle Jack all my life. If he thought there was so much as a roach at the Academy, he would personally lead the raid with the SWAT Team."

"All right, we'll think of something." Michael groaned. "Perhaps a new face or two, we can try and round some up."

"Usual casting calls I guess." Adam agreed.

In the Hotel suite later, Ann looked at the nude Diane, who was sitting and eating on the floor, her plate on a low coffee table before her. "How are you doing Diane?"

"Fine Mistress, I was just thinking, it's sad all these people are so shallow."

Ann nodded. "I think they're a bunch of assholes too."

Diane grinned. "I thought that John guy was going to shit himself when you strode over to him like that."

Ann grinned back at her. "Yeah, I kind of had that feeling myself." She sighed and got more serious. "Diane, can we teach them enough to pretend to be us for a while?"

Diane shook her head. "Don't let them use our names, or everyone will think we're phony too."

Ann nodded. "Right, remember to send Dominique a note on that."

"Yes Mistress."

"Adam is about to beg me to have you fuck him again." Ann mentioned to Diane.

"Yes Mistress, it shouldn't take long if you do wish me to do it." Diane said with a twinkle in her eye.


"Yeah, I heard from Devon he was a minute man. Where in the hell did they get that term anyway?"

Diane shrugged good-naturedly. She like Mistress Ann, she was cool, reserved, deliciously cruel at times, but also obviously concerned for the welfare of the slaves, which was what the whole things was supposed to be about.

Ann shrugged. "I may have you do something with him, just to get his mind back on the job. Apparently, he can't think while he's looking at you Slave."

Diane lowered her head to hide her grin. She'd never had a guy who was that taken with her before. The thought that six months ago, before she'd been trained, before she'd been taught to be a good slave, he would have fucked her, and forgotten her, was not lost on Diane. She knew that the thing that made her special now, was that she was a slave, nearly fully trained, for the Academy. Her home, was what made her special, and she kind of felt a strange sort of pride from that.

"OK, we have four more interviews tomorrow, plus any the day after from those who get rejected." Ann said summarizing the next day. "Jesus Christ, it could go on all week this way."

It wasn't going to drag out much longer. The phone lines were burning up with people talking. First, Bob the Boyfriend was screaming at another film producer demanding a role for Caroline, his meal ticket. Then John Stone was on the phone with a New York guy trying to find out whatever he could about this Academy that had people strutting around naked.

Derek was discussing the situation with two other lawyers at the club, and they were not believing. The word was spreading. Mistress Ann had shocked, and surprised the industry, by behaving in a non-traditional way. Everything was phony in Hollywood, and it was accepted that things were just what they were, but supposedly, not at the Academy.

The next morning Ann sipped coffee that had been handed to her by Diane and listened to Michael as he rubbed his red eyes from lack of sleep. "I was getting calls all damn night."

"I got a bunch too." Adam admitted. He rubbed his face and took a large sip of coffee to try and wake up.

"Something wrong boys?" Ann asked casually.

"You two, have really started something." Michael summarized. Then he explained about the outrage from Bob the Boyfriend, and Mika who expected to be called for this movie, and her Lawyer was on the phone all night arguing about it. "This damn film is getting to be some sort of initiation." Michael finished.

Ann nodded. "It's the spirit, the idea that this is going to be exceptional, and the actors are going to be elite."

"What the hell does that mean?" Adam demanded.

Ann smiled at him. "Elite means special, something above the rest."

"I know what it means, but what does it have to do with this." Adam asked acidly.

Ann's smile remained casually in place, still in control. "It means that people are figuring out that this movie is going to be something special, and they want to be in something special. They want to be seen as special, and this is the current way to be seen as something special." Ann glanced at Michael and then looked back at Adam. "They know they're phonies, shallow imitations of real people. When they enter a room, they are actually rehearsing how they're going to do it in a movie, but they're doing it in real life. The only use for real life to them, is to practice for the movie."

Diane kept her face carefully neutral, like none of this mattered to her. Ann didn't glance at her she continued her thread. "So this production, by rejecting Caroline, and Bob the producer boyfriend, has said that our standards are higher than she. Now, everyone who is about at her level, or perhaps a little below her, want to know, and want to show that they're better than Caroline, and they'll meet our standards to prove it."

Adam looked at Michael and shook his head. It was crazy. "You people are all nuts you know that right?"


Ann shook her head. "How would you characterize the phone calls you've been getting all night. Let me guess, a dozen different people who are demanding to be considered right?"

"You expected a feeding frenzy to get started?" Michael asked suspiciously.

Ann shook her head. "I didn't, but it makes sense." She leaned forward and looked right at Michael, staring into his eyes. "It's the way of the world. The tighter and more difficult the competition, the more people will strive to get it. Thousands of people, all but ten of whom have no hope in hell, will train for the Olympic hundred yard dash. In the end, only three will get medals, but millions of hours of work from thousands of runners will have been expended to try and get those three medals. The people want to be better than the competition, and they want to be considered the best, the elite."

Michael looked at Adam. "Seems to fit what we've seen so far.


Ann nodded when he looked back. "Yeah, it does. This film is becoming the next gold medal race, that's all. By rejecting one or two, for reasons that were set out before hand, and insisting that our way is the only way, we're setting this as a good chance, and the little starlets and studs are fighting for a chance to be in it."

Michael considered. "Devon chooses his people well." He summarized his admiration for Ann's insight into the matter.

"He does." Ann agreed. The knock at the door ended the conversation, and Diane waited while the next wannabe actor came in to get a part in the movie.

This time, they weren't surprised to see Ann sitting off to the side, they had been told to expect it. This time, they tried to ignore her, to show they were confident and dominant.

Ann saw it immediately and started to casually examine her nails, and tap on her iPhone as she pretended to ignore the discussions with the actors. The first to try this tactic got more flustered as Ann tapped on her phone, and then finally Ann raised her eyes when he mispronounced the state of Connecticut pronouncing it Calcut-tit.

"You can't fool us, and yes, we can train you to pretend to be a Master, on camera." Ann answered the question he didn't ask. "You won't do for a Dominant in life, but for the film, I think we can do something with you."

Michael, Adam, and the actor Will shared the sense of relief that seemed to fill the room.

"No drugs, if you're using now, you have about a week to get off of them. No groupies, no girlfriends, no boyfriends. It's a week of intensive training to prepare you to act like a dominant, and if you don't give us your best, your performance will suffer." Ann said casually.

"Right, no problem. No drugs." The actor said breathing more easily.

After he left Michael glanced at Ann. "How do you do that? Make each of them more nervous than the last one?"

Ann shrugged. "They are talking between the interviews, so they're expecting what they were just told about. You shake it up, let them see something they don't expect." Ann didn't tell him that this was an old trick that every cop uses when interviewing witnesses or suspects.

As the next one started, she was now across the table from the interviewee, a woman, who had played a dominant in one of the movies Ann had seen this last week. She was more mature, but had a sexual air about her, probably phony Ann suspected, but she waited and watched.

Elaine paid attention to Adam, and Michael, as the production people of the film. She knew the Director, and the actual Producer, so no problem. She didn't ignore Ann, but didn't focus on her either. Ann decided this woman was enough of a Dominant that training her would be easy. She already strode, and focused her attention easily. She was calm, in control, casual.

When Adam and Michael had asked their questions and outlined the script, they waited for Ann. Ann nodded. "Diane, send a message, Elaine will do, and will be easy to train. No problems expected."

"Yes Mistress."

Elaine smiled at Ann, not friendly, but not entirely casual. She seemed to have a twinkle in her own eye as she said. "I noticed your pet, she's cute."

"Well trained too." Ann said with a growing feeling of understanding. "See you in a week."

"You could see me tonight. We have a club here, I'll get you in." Elaine wrote an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Ann. "Just tell them you're Mistress Ann and Slave at the door, they'll be expecting you."

Ann accepted the piece of paper, and agreed to show up, assuming that Dominique would approve of flying the flag of the Academy in Los Angeles. "I think we can make it for a brief visit tonight."

"See you then." Elaine said as she signed the contract and then left the room.

For some slave wannabe's, Ann would run Diane through her training in positions. Then she'd lean down to the California Bleach Blonds and ask. "Do you think you can learn to move with anything approaching that kind of grace sweetie?"

The women would nod, but reluctantly. Ann would nod back. "We'll see. Yes we will see."

One actor who had a reputation for being argumentative and overbearing entered and he was prepared for Ann, and her games. He had at one time, been a mainstay of the industry, but had been in fewer and fewer movies over the years. The Director, who owed a few favors to the old horn dog, had argued that the old reprobate could be an advisor, or something like that, some sort of Godfatheresque character. Michael had agreed to meet with the Dong as a favor to the Director.

"So she's the supposed mistress from this bunch on the east coast?" Dong said as he jerked his thumb towards Ann.

The move was badly planned, but would have been fine, if Ann hadn't moved to sit on the same side of the table with Michael and Adam. Diane almost couldn't contain her snicker at the obviously rehearsed move that was intended to look casual.

"Yes, she is." Ann said in a sultry voice that belied her intentions. She leaned forward and held her hand out. "I've been a big fan for years, and wanted to meet you."

"What?" Dong asked confused. Of all the stories he'd heard about this, she hadn't acted like that to anyone. Then he got it. She was pulling his leg.

Ann continued smiling and said. "I said I was a big fan for years."

"Yeah, I bet." Dong said trying to re-establish his control of the meeting. "Let's get to business here, I talked to Tony, the Director, and he said there's a part for me in this."

"I don't see one, Sorry Dong." Michael said sadly. "I don't think a script re-write is in the works."

Adam looked sad as well. Dong looked back and forth between them. "Look, you know my name still draws some interest, so using me even a little, will get your movie noticed."

"The movie is going to be noticed." Ann said softly. "It's already been noticed. We didn't contact you, you came to us." Ann's emphasis on the word been was perfect in her personal opinion.

"Yeah, I want to give you all the benefit of my experience is all." Dong said as he tried to figure out what Ann was up to.

"That's why it wouldn't work." Ann said sadly. "We have the experience, in what is going to be filmed, we're the best there is." Ann stood and walked to Diane and patted her head. "Diane fucked Adam once, just once. And he can't stop looking at her." Ann glanced at Adam and nodded. "I'll let you borrow her for a while this afternoon, since you've worked so hard on this." Ann gave the kiddie a treat, and Adam while a little embarrassed, was also relieved.

Ann returned her attention to Dong. "You're a bully, who ruled for ten years, perhaps a little longer. I don't think they need a Dongfather in the movie. Sorry." She shrugged helplessly. "If they did, there wouldn't be much we could train you to do. Because you're too conceited and set in your ways to even think about trying it our way."

Dong was outraged, and stood quickly looking for a moment like he might swing at Ann. Ann spread her feet out a bit, stepping forward slightly with one foot, and set herself. Dong wasn't sure about that, Ann wasn't backing down. He was bigger, stronger, but she was set like a karate movie. What if she knew that shit too?

He raged at Michael, and then at Adam, and then stormed out of the office. Michael waited until the sounds of outrage had diminished and looked at Ann. "Do you affect everyone that way? Get them so angry that they want to tear the building apart?"

"Not everyone." Ann said innocently. "Only people I don't like." Glancing at her watch. "Adam, do you have somewhere you and Diane could go, or should we just give you some privacy here?"

Michael snorted in laughter. He stood up and walked out of the room chuckling and shaking his head in amusement. Diane grinned at Ann mostly because of the look on Adam's face, a mixture of shame, and relief.

"Diane, when you're finished, I'll be in Michael's office, going over the last of the details." Ann said as she gathered her bag. "Enjoy yourself Adam."

Ann closed the door behind her and continued down the hall without looking back.

Diane turned her head towards Adam and asked. "How may I serve you sir?"

Adam looked at her and smiled. "I thought we could find something to entertain us for a while."

Ann sat in Michael's office and sipped coffee from a cup as Michael told Christina on the phone that the casting was done, and everything was under control. He hung up and turned to Ann. "Is she really screwing him?"

Ann nodded. "I'm sure she is. It shouldn't take too long, she's very good."

"How do you do that? I mean, how do you tell her to screw someone and act like it doesn't mean anything?" Michael asked. "You've been so casual all week, that I still can't get over the level of control you have over her."

"We didn't take control of her, she gave it to us." Ann explained. "Diane was a submissive all her life. She sought out jobs, a store clerk for example, and people who would dominate her. She's not happy deciding things for herself, it makes her miserable. So she gravitates towards those who will decide things for her. Who should she fuck, and when as an example. She's content, I would even say she's happy doing what she is."

Michael considered this. "Are all the slaves the same?"

Ann shook her head. "No." She set the coffee cup down. "No two people are the same, and no two slaves are the same. They may have the same training, and the same skills, but they aren't the same. We understand Diane, and she knows it. She knows we see her for who, and what she is, and she's happy with us."

Michael smiled knowingly. "How about you? Are you so casual with making love?"

Ann glanced at him with a thin smile on her face. "I'm not a slave. I'm free to say no, and I do when I want to."

"So people don't take liberties with you?" Michael asked cautiously. He sensed he'd just hit a warning sign.

"Not often. If you're considering it, perhaps you should talk to Andre, I'm sure he'd advise you not to test me." Ann said coolly.

Diane was across the table, her legs spread and her feet on the floor. Adam was still wearing his shirt and his shoes as he fucked her pussy. Suspecting that he wouldn't be lasting much longer, she started to squeeze him, to give him the full experience. "Yes sir, fuck me. Fuck my cunt." Diane said to test a theory she had. Adam came almost immediately. Yep, he was a minuteman, and one that wasn't ever really in charge of anything. Diane had realized that Ann was giving him a Sympathy Fuck. She felt sorry for him too. Diane had remembered something as she'd sucked his cock to full erection, which took about four seconds.

When she'd first met Jeannette, and Master Devon, David had humiliated her. David had told the whole crowd how worthless Diane was. He'd told the world that Diane was a useless piece of ass, not worth the trouble of fucking. Diane had felt so humiliated, so destroyed, that she had almost left, and she wasn't sure where she was going, or what she'd do. Diane had wanted to die. She hated her life, and hated being alone. Master Devon had saved her too, just like Jeannette. All the Masters had worked to save her, to show her she wasn't worthless, and this proved it. Adam lusted after her, because she wasn't worthless now. She was a slave, and a good one.

Diane cleaned up Adam's cock, looking at him from down on her knees, and she wondered how shallow you have to be to think that the world revolved around your cock. She hadn't climaxed, but that was fine. He was happy, and she was pleased that he was happy. Besides, Mistress Ann would reward her later. Mistress Ann was never overly generous with rewards, but she wasn't stingy either.

That night, Ann and Diane arrived at the address as directed by the GPS in the rental car. Ann found the parking area, and headed for the door with Diane accompanying her. She entered and found a small lobby, with another door and a window directly ahead. She stepped to the window. The woman behind the counter smiled and said. "Greetings, and welcome to the Restraint Club, may I see your membership card please?"

Ann smiled and said. "Sorry, I don't have one. Elaine said I would be expected. I am Mistress Ann, and this is my slave."

"Yes Mistress, Elaine left a note about that. Please come in." The woman said and the door buzzed as Ann approached it.

Ann pulled it and the lock clicked as the door opened. Inside the lighting was all indirect, with some sort of Gregorian Chants playing as mood music. Ann walked to the bar with Diane and decided to ask for Elaine. "I'll take a Coke on ice, and if you could tell me where I might find Elaine I'd appreciate it."