The Vassal Academy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique nodded thoughtfully. "I wonder what else she hasn't told us yet."

Devon shrugged. "Whatever it is, it won't be important. Ann will ignore trivia, or minor details. She won't leave out anything relevant to the matter at hand."

Dominique silently agreed. She was checking her opinions with Devon's. She bid him good night and left the Academy for her own apartment in town.

Ann started to work on her report in the morning. Consulting her notes, and Diane assisted through most of the day. Ann sat staring at the screen. The next issue, did she report what Adam Thompson had tried to do? Deciding that this was something she should discuss with Devon, she sent Diane off to assist with Dinner and headed for Devon's office. "Devon, the report is nearly done. However, there is something I want some advice on." She outlined the scene with Adam and got a surprising answer.

"Not in the report on the trip. Make it separate and in Diane's training file."

"Why?" Ann asked.

Devon spun a pen through his fingers and began to explain. "Diane has become aware of her own value. Her value to us, and her value to the world at large. She correctly associates this value with her training and work here. In other words, she knows it's us that makes her special, and vice versa. The scene with Adam confirms that. She didn't look at him when he made the offer, she looked at you right?"

Ann nodded and Devon continued. "She looked to Master, to us, for support and in confusion. She didn't want to be ugly to him, that would have been wrong, she hoped you would handle it, and it sounds like you did. It also means we have a potential problem with Adam, one we'll have to watch when he comes for the training."

Ann nodded her understanding. "Not to question the obvious, but just to make sure I understand. We want to protect Diane from him?"

Devon shrugged. "Sort of. We want to keep her from being in uncomfortable situations unless they serve our purpose. Additional scenes with Adam begging her to follow him to Los Angeles will likely annoy her, and possibly cause a scene we don't want."

Ann nodded and rose. "OK, I'll finish up the report on the trip, and then do one on that for Diane's training."

The day for the rest of the staff, not including Crystal, was busy. They were bringing furniture from the storage areas and setting it up in the sleeping rooms. Andre and Thomas worked to get stall's installed in the bathrooms. Devon had ordered temporary wall's to be manufactured, and Thomas worked with Andre to set them in place and secure them.

At Dinner the work completed was outlined. "Ok, we got stalls up in the sleeping wing, and we've got beds in all the rooms Devon." Thomas began.

Andre continued. "The training wing is going to be tomorrow, for the stall walls, and we're going to be installing Dresser's and other furniture though the week. We'll be done before the Actors show up."

Devon rubbed his neck. "Yeah. Those beds are heavier than I remembered."

"Crystal is about ready to pass Ballet two. Sleep training last night about wore her and me out." Rebecca told the group. "Devon, she managed four hours last night. She'll sleep tonight though."

"She's through Oral arts two boss. All that's left is arousal, which is no problem." Thomas confirmed.

"Another two days I'm guessing." Devon confirmed. "We'll have her in phase three with a couple days to spare."

Crystal was blinking tiredly at her meal. She ate listlessly despite the fact that she was hungry. Jeannette glanced at Diane and Geneva and saw them both smiling. They'd been there, been tired as hell during sleep training. Been exhausted at the end of the day, and too tired to eat.

"Crystal, it gets better, I swear." Diane told her.

Crystal smiled tiredly. "Yeah, I know. I saw you two do this but Jesus I wonder how some times."

"You got about four hours last night Crystal. You'll sleep about normally tonight though." Geneva offered. "We all did."

Crystal nodded and said. "I know. Somehow that sort of helps. Knowing that everyone has made it through this." She glanced at the clock and sighed.

"No training tonight Crystal." Jeannette told her. "We'll do clean up, and then we'll put you to bed."

Crystal nodded. "Sounds good. Who has the duty tonight?"

Jeannette held her hand up. "I do. Since you're probably going to sleep, I'll take the receiver to my room."

Crystal understood and nodded. There was so much work to do. "How are the rooms coming?"

Geneva shrugged. "Pretty good. I was helping when I wasn't in the Kitchen. Mostly it's the Masters and Diane today."

Diane shrugged. "We got beds in all the rooms upstairs. Master Devon and Jeannette were doing most of it. I helped out some. I was helping Mistress Ann with the report a lot though."

"Same deal tomorrow gang. More work, and you're still in training Crystal." Jeannette confirmed the worst.

Josh glanced at the four girls, and felt guilty. His shoulder wouldn't take the beating that moving furniture would entail. He had covered the phones today, for a while anyway, which freed up Diane for a few hours of helping Master Devon and Jeannette. He resolved to speak with Master Devon, he had reached a decision, and it was only fair that Master Devon know as soon as possible.

Ann sat on her bed and looked at the bags. They still needed to be unpacked. She groaned and stood up. Taking the dirty clothing and putting it aside to be laundered or dry cleaned as was required by each garment, she set them in their places. Then she hung up those items that were still OK, or hadn't been worn. Looking at her empty luggage she sighed contentedly, another job done. For now. Bagging the clothing she set it by the door, it would go to the laundry tomorrow, and be back the next day cleaned and folded or hung up.

Josh confirmed his decision by trying something. When it failed, as he suspected it would, he sat on the floor weeping. He couldn't do it. He just couldn't do it right now. Perhaps later, but not now. Brad's memory was just too warm.

Devon lay in his bed and fell almost instantly asleep. Like everyone today, he was worn out.

Crystal lay in the cage and tried to relax. She was frightened of the shocks, and of the screaming alarm. It was just so damn startling. She finally closed her eyes, and fell asleep. She would wake only once during the night, and that would be considered enough to pass sleep training.

Jeannette woke once when the receiver beeped, and she listened to Crystal groan in frustration and annoyance. Crystal knew her voice was heard, she'd done this duty and knew what would be heard. Jeannette smiled and went back to sleep. Crystal was doing fine now, she was coming along nicely.