The Vassal Academy Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not fired, if that's what you're asking." Christina replied.

"It was." Dominique said. "He struck me as a satisfactory manager, someone who understood his business, if he misunderstood ours."

"Devon seems to live up to his reputation, you all have." Christina offered in response.

In the central area, Frank was using Lisa's back to describe the lighting objective. "So as the flogging moves, the light will be uncovered more, allowing more of the back to get that pinkish color we saw today. It makes the choreography a little more difficult, always making sure you're not blocking the light, but should work fairly well for the whipping scenes."

Kristy was in the back near Elaine. "How bad does it hurt to be whipped like that?"

"Depends on who is whipping you, and if you're warmed up or not." Elaine answered quietly. "A slight sting, moving to a heavier sting, to unbearably painful."

"Will had an excellent question, what do we mean about warming up." Devon said loudly to get everyone's attention back on him. "I believe we can demonstrate that right here."

The crowd gathered around to watch Jeannette take her dress off and assume the punishment position. Andre stepped forward. "Warming the skin up means starting off slowly, softly if you will." He took a different whip from Diane and flicked it twice, measuring it.

Andre began to flick it along Jeannette's back. "You start out lightly, barely touching the skin, but moving it along, so it brushes here, touches there. Don't stay in one place with your blows."

Devon picked up the discussion as Andre's speed began to pick up. "By doing this, you draw the blood to the surface of the skin, making it hot to the touch, warming the subject up."

"This is supposed to do what?" Lisa asked with a bit of acid in her tone.

"It makes it possible to flog the subject, without leaving massive bruises or injuring them. It means it's pleasurable, instead of painful." Devon said with the same smile.

"Right." Lisa answered obviously doubting the answer.

"It does." Ann said. "I know."

Lisa's jaw almost dropped open. Then she quickly closed it and turned back to the demonstration.

"You can see the skin starting to get that pinkish glow now. So you increase the force of the blows, bringing a sharper snap to the whips movements." Andre continued.

In the office, Christina accepted a cup of coffee. "I'd like to speak with Elaine, and Kristy, if you don't think that would be a problem."

Dominique considered. "If you would allow a suggestion on how to best accomplish it?"

Christina nodded. Dominique continued. "See them here, in this office, after dinner. We can break the trainee's up, and let them relax some tonight, that way they won't be missed, and no questions are asked which might prove embarrassing."

Christina agreed, and then the two of them returned to see Jeannette describe the feelings of the whippings. "Like we said, a true whipping, to an experienced slave, is pleasurable. It gets the endorphin's going."

"That's crazy." Kelly objected.

Ann smiled. "Have you ever heard of a runner's high? It's the same thing, but more intense. You have to sink into the sting, and become one with it, and then the endorphins, the bodies own individual morphine, takes over."

"So it's like doing drugs?" Lisa asked confused.

"In a way, yes." Devon answered.

"Miss, if I may." Geneva began. "I just reached this level, and have experienced it exactly once. It was so amazingly intense. So incredible to feel everything, the smells were intense, the feelings, everything."

The class broke up shortly thereafter, and the staff worked to return the items to their normal places. Andre and Thomas broke down the table in the Central area, and carried it with the Slaves helps to reassemble it in the Dungeon.

Devon got his instructions and nodded once, and then while mingling with the actors whispered a request first to Elaine, and then to Kristy. They both agreed and it was done.

Dinner was the usual meeting, and Devon summarized. "We're nearly there, some brush up and finalizing on the ballet, some practice in the motions, but we're just about there."

"Devon, this movie is going to set a whole new standard. Was that your intention?" Frank asked.

Devon shook his head. "No, I merely wanted to do it right, not set a standard for all the movies."

"The plan tomorrow?" Dominique asked.

"Light Ballet, and introduction to the training tools to be used in the movies. Sorry, the props that will be used in the movies. Giving the actors time to get comfortable with the actual items they'll use." Devon said.

"Final review on Friday Morning?" Dominique asked.

Devon shook his head. "No, a good breakfast, and final question and answer, and then off they all go."

The meal broke up and again the Actors found two beers per person in a large tub covered with ice. They began to relax and spread out, chatting, watching TV, or otherwise just relaxing and coming to terms with what they'd seen.

Crystal on the other hand, was horny as hell. She'd had half a dozen orgasms, and wanted another dozen. She practically prayed that someone, anyone would bed her tonight.

Kristy arrived in the office and found Elaine already seated with Dominique and with Christina. She sat down after closing the door as requested.

"As you know, I'm Dominique, the President of this organization, and the trainer with the most experience in this lifestyle. This is Christina, the senior Vice President of Pleasure Products who has been given this project to oversee."

Quick greetings were given and then Dominique continued. "Kristy, both Christina and I have been briefed by Devon, and let me welcome you to a lifestyle that you will find most rewarding."

Kristy looked a little scared and then looked and found Elaine giving her a reassuring glance and gesture back. She tried to relax.

"Kristy, I wanted to talk to you, to tell you how I'm determined to keep your information confidential." Christina began. "Michael was called away, and I wanted you to be certain that we want this project to be a success, but not at the cost of your life, and your privacy."

Kristy nodded her understanding and mumbled a thank you. Why were they being so nice to her? She was a bit actor, with only two scenes in the movie. One was an orgy which would be surprising if she had two quick flashes while everyone was focused on Lisa getting buggered.

"Christina, to make sure I understand. It is the position of your company to maintain the confidentiality that we currently enjoy regarding our lifestyle?" Elaine asked.

Kristy watched Christina agree to this. Then listened while Christina continued. "It's not only the position of the company, it's my personal position as well. I am not drawn to this lifestyle. I am not likely to be. Although the image of Mistress Ann and Dominique here is somewhat reflective of the authority I enjoy, it is not reflective of my personal relationships."

"So you're not going to tell anyone?" Kristy asked with a small brittle voice.

"No." Christina said firmly. "Nor will anyone else. The only people who know, besides the staff here, is Michael, and I. We have discussed this in depth, and I can guarantee that Michael will tell no one else."

Kristy seemed to relax a bit. "I just don't know what they would think. About me I mean."

"In time, you won't care." Dominique said more softly than anyone had heard her say anything before. It was filled with compassion, and understanding. She continued in the same tone. "In time, the opinion of your Master, or Mistress, will be your primary focus. How you feel about them will draw that out of you. In time, you may well return here, to learn how to be exceptional, as all our students learn."

"I meant to ask Devon about that, I see I have much to learn as well." Elaine said.

"I'll promise you both slots, if or when you're ready to return." Dominique said.

"I don't think we'll make enough off of this movie for that." Elaine admitted.

"I'll comp you both a month, after that, we'll negotiate something agreeable." Dominique said with a small smile for Kristy. "When or if you're ready. I warn you though. The regular curriculum is very difficult, almost impossible."

"Why?" Kristy asked.

Dominique considered for a moment and then rose and said. "I know where Devon hides his Blue Label, if you you're interested. However, I think I'd like a small Brandy. Would anyone care to join me?" She opened a cabinet and revealed a number of bottles inside.

"A Brandy would be nice." Admitted Christina.

Once drinks were seen to, and everyone had one before them. Dominique sat again and turned to Kristy. "Why you asked. Simple. None of us wish to be Actors. None of us wish to be involved in the Film Industry. We want to do exactly what we are doing, teaching, training, serving. You on the other hand, both of you, are active in the film industry, and if we trained you, properly, would represent us well out there with our potential clients."

Kristy looked at Elaine and saw her smiling and then looked at Christina. Elaine let out a bark of laughter. "So by training us, should we feel ready, we become your advertising medium in the movies?"

"Yes." Dominique admitted. "I'm being honest with you because as fellow Bondage folk, you deserve absolute honesty."

Kristy didn't know what to think, but it was obvious that Elaine was intrigued by the offer.

The women chatted for a bit longer, and then the impromptu meeting broke up. Dominique avoided the central area, and went to her room.

Andre had decided to let off some of his own steam, and felt that Crystal would be a good candidate. She was obviously aroused, and knowing her as he did, he checked to make sure his personal collection of bindings was ready, because Crystal would probably need it to stop.

Kristy went with Elaine back upstairs, following the already departed Actors, and found her way to her room. It was a long day, and as she lay down on her bed to sleep, she found she was aroused, troubled, and deeply moved by the things she'd seen here, at the Academy.

Elaine had no trouble sleeping, she also knew what she had seen today, and what she would learn when she returned. If all they asked was credit, they would get it for teaching her.

Devon sat in Dominique's room, listening to her instructions, and her report. He agreed to her conclusions, and her suggestions. He also agreed to honor the commitment she had made with Elaine and Kristy. He agreed to the assumption that they would be satisfactory teasers on the west coast.

Christina lay down and almost immediately fell asleep. A day traveling, followed by the half day of training, with too little sleep last night had worn her out. Tomorrow, would bring more information, and she would meet with Tony and Frank for film information.

Kristy wondered what it felt like to have parts of you pinched like she'd seen. She imagined it was painful. She started to ask the questions she was supposed to. What kind of slave am I to be? Am I a pain slut like Crystal? I don't think so. Do I get off on humiliation like Geneva? No. I don't. Am I more like Diane? The all around service oriented slave? Perhaps not an all around slave, but more along those lines. I could see myself serving Master, or Mistress Elaine. I could see myself serving any of the Masters, including Dominique. She is a tough woman to be in charge of Devon, and the rest of them. They defer to her without any sign of chafing under her authority. It's as if obedience to her is as natural as the sun rising in the morning.

Kristy fell asleep wondering what it would feel like to kneel before someone like that, and then she realized belatedly, she would soon enough, when her relationship with Elaine had gone far enough, she would. For some reason, that image didn't scare her. It didn't turn her on, but it didn't scare her either.

Crystal was laying on her back, her hands bound to her ankles, her elbows bound painfully to her knees, and a bar was between her knees keeping her legs spread widely apart. Andre was balls deep in her, and pumping powerfully into her pussy.

She had been forbidden climaxes, unless granted permission, for each one. This made it worse, because she had already been denied permission once. She began to beg. "Please Master, let me come. I'm trying to hold on."

Andre reached over the bar, and gripped her nipple savagely. She screamed, and came, without permission. Andre grinned evilly as he pumped harder into her pussy. Sometimes, this job was a lot of fun.

Crystal felt her orgasm subside and she looked up at Master Andre and began to apologize. "I'm sorry Master, I'm so sorry."

"Needy slut, stealing an orgasm from me?" Andre asked as he continued to fuck into her.

"Master, please. I'm trying to obey." Crystal said as she felt another one building. The ache in her arms and legs and the bruising her pussy was getting was driving her arousal to new highs.

"You've earned a punishment for that Slave." Andre promised. "I also intend to see you're trained properly on how to control your orgasms."

"Please Master, let me come, I'm going to soon. I can't hold them back." Crystal moaned.

"Come for me slave, come for me now. Give me an orgasm." Andre demanded. He was close himself, his balls were tight against him, preparing to pump his seed deep within her.

Crystal did, and then she felt him start to pulse. She shuddered in pleasure, knowing that this was her heaven. To have a big cock in her, possessing her, and to have him hurting her, was wonderful.

Ten minutes later, she lay on the floor grinning wildly. She was chained to his bed, her hands bound to her collar. Her legs bound together. This was to stop her from playing with herself. The best part was the torture he'd given, in addition to no more orgasms tonight. He had cinched her into a chastity belt, tightly. He had really cinched it down and locked it into place. She couldn't so much as pee with it on. He threatened to leave it on her tomorrow as well, especially if she further sinned by waking him.

The hard leather cut between her ass cheeks, spreading them, and she was certain there would be a hard red mark there by now. The hard leather also pushed her pussy, worse than it had ever been tied down before. More painfully than ever. She loved it. She knew that tomorrow, her crotch would hurt all day long. It would be bliss for her.

She finally drifted off to sleep, the smile on her face sure sign of her happiness in service.

The next morning, Jeannette again got the instructions, and promises for the slaves who were doing so much to make the project a success. They were off and running, waking the actors, and once back in the showers, were joined by Crystal, who had a grin on her face, and deep red marks around her waist and between her ass cheeks.

"Good grief Crystal, what happened to you?" Geneva asked taking a quick glance at the marks, and hiding the relief she felt when no blisters were apparent.

"Master Andre." Crystal explained as she stepped into the shower. "He worked me over good last night."

Diane shook her head. "You're incorrigible you know that?"

"Yeah, but it feels great." Crystal said as she gently washed between her legs. She winced noticing how tender her pussy was today. Well, it had been used roughly yesterday, so it seemed right, somehow.

Jeannette smiled indulgently, and joined the rest in the shower. "OK, similar routine today. Five groups of Actors, separated by their scene partners. We're going to go though some rehearsals."

"Good, so we get to watch them fuck this time?" Crystal asked.

Jeannette chuckled good naturedly, and continued. "No, we aren't going to watch them fuck. We're going to help them be more like us, the movements, not the sex."

"It's a shame." Crystal offered with a wicked grin. "I bet that a couple of them could do a nice job of that."

"They should, they're porn stars." Geneva said with a giggle in her voice.

"Jeannette, tell Master Devon that Crystal needs some more whipping to settle her down. She had too much fun with Master Andre last night." Diane offered.

"No way, I'm sore enough. I was good last night, I swear." Crystal responded just as playfully. It was the joking, the camaraderie, the sense of equality that existed among the slaves that made her feel at home.

Devon was already downstairs laying out the evenings activity with Chef. So much work went into planning and preparation, which of course, was why the productions went off without a hitch.

At breakfast he began to outline the evening. "Ann, I'm going to need you and Thomas in the kitchen this evening. We're going to be so short handed, and fairly crowded at the table with thirteen. You'll help Josh get the next courses ready."

"No problem boss." Thomas said between hurried bites.

"Sure thing Devon." Ann agreed.

"This dinner, will it be like the one we had before?" Christina asked.

"Yes, but larger. More people including all the actors." Devon agreed.

"We've had to call in some former students." Dominique explained. "We just don't have the staff for anything this large."

"Rehearsals this morning, some explanation on dinner this afternoon, and then review this evening?" Tony asked to insure he had the schedule fixed in his mind.

"Yes, then tomorrow, after breakfast, I'm afraid you'll all be leaving us." Devon said with simulated regret.

Frank chuckled. "I bet you'll miss us."

"It's been an education for all of us." Devon temporized.

Jeannette was briefing the actors. "This morning, final rehearsals with us, then a demonstration this afternoon, and examples of how to serve a formal dinner."

"Great, so now I have to give Master his fucking food too?" Lisa grumped with less acid in her tone than she'd had a few days ago.

"No, you are to be the guests, we're just going to show you how we do it." Jeannette said. "We'll be serving you."

Kristy wondered how that would be done, and then realized she was looking forward to seeing it.

The actors went to rehearse and Chef sat on a stool and looked at his recipe cards. It wasn't going to be easy to feed thirteen at once, but he could manage it. The dishes would be relatively simple, nothing that took extraordinary time.

He made his final selections and then left to go get some things he needed at the market. The Butcher shop was to be his last stop. Josh was laying out the items for lunch. It would be simple today. Chef had decided that the diners would get a light lunch today, to help whet their appetites for tonight.

When he returned, Chef had the items he was missing for tonight. Baked Oysters on the half shell, a simple consume' for the soup course. Garden salad with onion juice and garlic. In lieu of his favorite dish, Duck ala Mr. Richards, since he couldn't get enough duck in time, he decided on Chicken Breast Filets with a sauce that had been taught to him by Master Chef Jean Lecanuet when he worked at the W hotel in New York City.

"Josh, start to bake these, and we'll draw the marrow out after lunch." Chef said as he handed a bag containing several large marrowbones to Josh.

"Sure thing Chef." Josh said as he fired up the Oven and began to prepare the bones to be baked.

Chef started to prepare the things that could be ready ahead of time, and then to lay out the items he would need for the dinner.

The morning passed, and then after the simple lunch of meats and cheeses the actors were gathered around a small table in the central area. Diane and Mistress Rebecca were describing the proper way to serve a dinner to your Master, so the actors would understand what they saw tonight, and the depth of devotion that existed in the Slaves.