The Vassal Academy Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At noon, Victor dialed the number back on his cell phone from his office where he was enjoying, so to speak, a working lunch.

Diane answered the ringing phone. "Vassal Academy, Diane speaking."

"Good morning. I'd like to speak to Devon Jamison please. I'm returning his call."

"Your name sir, so I can tell Master Devon?" Diane asked.

"Victor is enough, he should remember he called me." The voice was commanding, and apparently used to getting it's own way.

Diane shrugged and put the caller on hold and then ducked into Master Devon's office. "Master? There is a phone call for you. He said his name was Victor, and you would know that he was returning your call to him."

Devon smiled broadly. "Yes Diane, thank you. He's a closet Dominant and doesn't know what or how I know about him."

Diane smiled back and as she turned to go said. "Yes Master."

Devon picked up the phone and selected the blinking light. "Mr. Kolich? This is Devon Jamison."

"Mr. Jamison, I received a call from you two days ago, and it was most unusual."

"Yes sir. Perhaps I can explain. I've read a couple articles of yours, on shipping practices and the like in the Journal and in other business magazines. I also read a brilliant article on the perfect Dominant and Submissive relationship that was signed by a user name. The style, the use of the language suggested that it was you who wrote that article, and I wanted to speak to you about it."

"I don't know what made you think that I wrote any such article." Victor said.

"Sir, this conversation will go much more effectively if we decide to agree at least hypothetically that you have written the article in question. Not for the record, nor for attribution, just for the sake of this discussion." Devon offered.

Victor considered. "If it will allow you to get to the reason you called me, and who else knows about it, then yes, I'll refrain from additional denials for the duration of this call."

Devon smiled in admiration. The man was a brilliant businessman, and a skilled negotiator. "Artfully done sir. I'm coming to Houston this weekend on business. To meet a potential client, and I had hoped to invite you to dinner. I'd like to discuss your article with you, and some other information that may be interesting." Dangle the carrot and see if he sniffs it.

Victor considered. "Who would be at this theoretical meeting?"


"I'm bringing Jeannette with me, and she could be present or not while we talked. If you're worried about being in public, I have a suite at the Marriot, and we could dine in my room." Devon offered.

Victor considered. Devon Jamison had a serious rep on the message boards. What clues had led him to the conclusion that the articles had been written under a pen name? It couldn't be just the use of language could it?

Devon waited and then offered. "If you would like to eat elsewhere, I'll be happy to accommodate you sir."

"What is your game Mr. Jamison? What do you hope to gain by this?" Victor asked.

"I hope to get a client, which is why I'm coming to Houston. For your part in this. I'd like to discuss several issues, including what I view as a brilliantly conceived piece on the Dominant Submissive lifestyle."

"You want me as a client?" Victor asked with an edge of iron in his voice.

"If we agree to that, certainly. However the trip is to meet with a potential client. You are a side item so to speak sir." Devon said casually.

"Who is this client you want to meet?" Victor asked as he considered.

"No one you know." Devon said simply. "Sir, opportunity is knocking on the door. If you are unwilling to agree now, take some time to consider. You have my number, and you know I'll be in Houston and where I'll be this weekend. I hope to see you, it would make my life more enjoyable. If you decide not to meet with me, I'll not annoy you again, and you'll never hear from me."

"Aren't you supposed to say I'll regret not agreeing to meet with you?" Victor asked.

"Only you know if you will sir. I'll take no action, and mention to no one that we did, or did not meet." Devon said.

"I'll consider it, I'm very busy you know."

"Yes Sir. I do indeed understand. Please accept my wishes for a good day." Devon said, and then hung up.

Victor hung up his own phone and sat considering. Devon was amiable, and even deferential towards him. No one had yet posted that they both knew and distrusted Devon. Well, a couple people had, but their claims were asinine.

Could this be the opportunity? Could this be the chance to taste the wine I've forbidden myself for so long? Could my perfect submissive really exist?"

Victor wouldn't make up his mind today, he had time to consider.

Devon shook his head. It was sad really, that a man could understand his role in life so well, and not be willing to act upon that understanding, and embrace the role that God had given him.

Jeannette was clenching her teeth as the woman gave her a pedicure. Waxing wasn't an issue, since Jeannette had no hair to wax, but various products were rubbed into her regularly. Her hair was washed, conditioned, and then cut by a team of gay men who chatted amiably about nothing.

The lead kept asking her. "Girlfriend, what have you been doing to this hair? You have ends that are split worse than anything I've ever seen."

"I wash it daily." Jeannette answered.

"Girlfriend, I'm sending you home with proper shampoo for your hair, and a wonderful conditioner to help give it some life." The lead hairdresser said with a reassuring wave of his hand.

Jeannette fought the rising headache. This was going to be a real pain in the ass.

The make up team attacked her next. When they were done, she staggered into the changing booth and redressed in her casual slut wear, and then stumbled towards the door. Managing to escape with her life, barely, she returned to the office where Mistress Dominique was waiting to eat lunch with her before her return to the Academy. Mistress wanted to see the results first hand.

Jeannette ate lunch with Mistress Dominique and then got the inevitable question. "Jeannette, what did Mistress Ann threaten you with to get you behaving so well doing something you hate?"

Jeannette hesitated on moment to swallow her bite of food and then said. "Mistress threatened to put me in a Nuns Habit, with wool long johns under it."

Dominique nodded her head slowly. "Did she say anything else?"

"Mistress, she told me that a slave's duty is to do what the Master said. She also said I should put my heart into this, because it would please Master. She also said that I do that with other tasks, and it was beneath me to do less now."

"Why didn't she tell me this?" Dominique asked rhetorically.

"If you're asking for a guess Mistress." Jeannette offered.

Dominique nodded her head. Curiosity plain on her face. "Mistress, I believe she did not mention it out of respect. She knows I helped train her, and she believed the situation was handled. She didn't expect me to revert."

"So she wasn't considering me an outsider?" Dominique asked.

"You mean was she withholding the information from an outsider of the house? I don't believe so Mistress. She considered it irrelevant, and she traditionally leaves such trivia out of her reports."

Dominique nodded. "Will she brief Devon?"

"I don't know Mistress." Jeannette answered honestly. "She may say only that she got me in line."

Dominique nodded again and took a bite from a cracker and returned to her soup.

Before Jeannette departed for the Academy she got another instruction. "Jeannette, you will let me know if Mistress Ann does begin to leave items out of her reports that are more than trivia won't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said. "I am already instructed by Master Devon to advise him right away, and I'll let him know to advise you as well. Would that be satisfactory?"

Dominique nodded her head. "I should have guessed that he would be keeping a close eye on her."

Jeannette didn't respond. None was required for this either.

After being dismissed, Jeannette started her way home. On the subway, she had a suddenly uncomfortable feeling. There were a couple guys just staring at her. Not her exactly, but her cleavage. Jeannette shifted, and in the process noticed another guy looking at her legs like she was a piece of meat.

On the train ride north, Jeannette continued to notice people watching her. A couple women had given her dirty looks, women who were wearing baggy jeans and baggy shirts. Jeannette was wearing a short denim skirt, a very tight and low cut t-shirt, and three inch heels on her feet. She knew in this outfit, with every step she jiggled her tits, especially in the quarter cup bra she was wearing. Her nipples were tenting the t-shirt plainly.

Her panties were a thong, and had a brilliant scarlet slash sewn on the otherwise black material. The slash was right where her pussy was, and was intended to be flashed to people, to let them know for sure that was crotch and not shadow they saw.

Jeannette felt like she was on display, and she didn't understand why she felt if not uncomfortable, then less than happy. She felt exposed, which considering that she was nude or nearly so all the time, seemed strange.

The cab ride to the house passed easily, and the guard let her in after taking a look at her and giving a wave. She waved back and paid the cabby for the ride. She got out and walked up the stairs towards the front door, and then stepped into her home.

The heels clicked on the hardwood floors, and Jeannette tried to glide, but couldn't really manage it. Gliding is done barefoot for a reason, heels mean you jiggle and wiggle. She reported to Master Devon.

Devon took one look at her and nodded. "Good, I see you're dressed, and made up Jeannette. I like the hair too."

"Thank you Master."

Diane was standing behind her nodding her head. Jeannette was awesome all right.

"Turn around slave." Devon said.

Jeannette did so, and was again struck by the feeling of being exposed. Why was that?

Devon nodded. "Good slave, come here."

Jeanette turned again and walked to him and knelt before him. Devon nodded and raised his wrist. "Mistress Ann, you may wish to come to my office and see what your work has accomplished."

A minute passed and then Ann stepped into the office and saw Jeannette kneeling before Devon. She nodded and gave similar orders, having Jeannette stand and then turn. She walked to the couch and sat on it. "Good Jeannette, excellent in fact."

"Thank you Mistress." Jeannette said.

"Any problems this morning or with the trip here?" Devon asked.

Jeannette shook her head. "No Master. If I may, a couple things that I think you should know."

"Go ahead." Devon said.

"Master, for some reason, I feel more exposed dressed like this, then I do nude. I don't understand the feeling."

Ann chuckled. "It's because when you're nude, people can see everything, and you expect them to look. You're used to it. However, when you are dressed, they strain to get a glimpse of something good. Your outfit gives them opportunities for that glimpse."

Devon smiled. "If the feeling becomes distracting, let me know."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. Then she hesitated. "Mistress, forgive me, but I need to ask you a question as well."

"Go ahead." Ann said casually.

"Mistress, why didn't you tell Mistress Dominique about our train conversation?" Jeannette asked.

"She quizzed you?" Ann asked with no hint of emotion.

"Yes Mistress."

Ann nodded, and Jeannette saw her tapping her finger on the arm of the couch as she considered. "Devon, I left it out with you as well. I had to discuss clothing with Jeannette, and I ended up threatening her to get her to behave."

Devon's face reflected his curious confusion. "Indeed."

"Yeah." Ann said. "I left it out because of pride. Simple pride."

"Pride?" Devon asked not seeing the connection.

"Yes. I was too proud to admit that our lead slave, the best slave in the nation, probably the world, who has the honor of wearing our red collar would try and wheedle her way out of something she didn't like. I was too proud to admit that our lead slave was behaving like a first week phase one novice, trying to negotiate the terms of her service." Ann's explanation had risen in volume only slightly, and risen in obvious annoyance greatly towards the end.

Jeannette hung her head. She felt bad, very bad for having behaved that way.

Devon spoke. "Her behavior after the discussion on the train?"

"Exemplary." Ann said. "We humiliated her, and she ignored it as she's trained to. I did report on that."

"Yes." Devon admitted. "Jeannette do you have something to say?"


Jeannette raised her eyes to Master Devon, and there were tears running down her cheeks. "Master, I'm so sorry. Mistress Ann is right. I behaved like a first week novice. I shouldn't be the lead slave." Her voice broke as she hung her head in shame.

Ann answered before Devon could. "Now she thinks she should be able to decide who the lead slave is."

Jeannette raised her head again. "Mistress I failed you, the academy, everything."

Ann shook her head. "No, you disappointed me, sure. You surprised me, absolutely. You even tried to manipulate me. You failed, and I don't think you'll try that trick ever again."

Jeannette hung her head. "No Mistress."

"Jeannette, you told me once that Mistress Ann was coming along fine, that she was beginning to understand that the slaves were sort of like children, and need to be firmly loved. Do you remember that?" Devon asked.

Jeannette nodded. "Yes Master."

"You were just put in your place by your Mistress." Devon said without anger, or any hint of the annoyance that Ann had shown. "You've managed to train Mistress Ann all you can, now she's beyond where you can train her mentally. Her mind is that of a true Dominants now."

Ann sat and her leg bounced showing her agitation at the discussion. Jeannette nodded and replied again. "Yes Master."

"You have done well training her, and you have created a Dominant from her raw material. Now, you will obey her. Not because I said so, because you know she's a true Dominant." Devon finished.

Jeannette nodded and replied again. "Yes Master." Then she turned and knelt before Ann. "Forgive me Mistress, I have been bad, and I apologize for trying to get out of clothes, and for trying to manipulate you."

Ann nodded. "I'm not sure about Master Devon, but I think you should be punished for acting like this."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said.

"No bread for one week. No sheets or blankets except the fitted bottom sheet. No playtime for five days after you return." Ann said.

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said bowing her head deeper.

"You will wear the torture chastity belt for the rest of the afternoon. It will not be removed until after dinner." Ann finished.


Jeannette looked up shocked and surprised herself. Mistress Ann had never given out any sexual punishments. "Mistress?"

"You heard me." Ann said shortly. "Go get the belt, bring it to me."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette bowed her head and then stood to obey.

As she left the office Devon said. "She did annoy you."

"Yes." Ann admitted.

"You should have told me." Devon chided gently.

Ann nodded. "I'm prideful, and I am trying to deal with it."

"Yeah." Devon said. "Set it for low, don't kill her."

"I was. It's a torment that way, not a torture of unendurable dimensions." Ann said and after a moment continued. "I was planning on punishing her this evening anyway."

Devon nodded. Ann was coming along just fine. Much better than he had hoped, six long months ago. "Yeah, well next time don't let your pride keep me from knowing what they're doing. We all share information here, and in doing so, are better, more unified for the slaves."

"Yeah." Ann said frowning. "It would appear that I still have a lot to learn."

"Not as much as you think." Devon said as he watched Ann get up and leave his office.

Jeannette tried to file some receipts that Chef had dropped off, and gasped as the belt started its cycle again. It hummed on her clit, vibrating her clit ring, and tormenting her to no end. She reached out and steadied herself on the filing cabinet before she toppled on her heels. This sucked big time.

Diane watched her with concern in her eyes. "Are you OK?"

Jeannette nodded, adjusting to the vibration and catching her breath. "Yeah, I'm all right."

Diane had endured the plug, and the belt. She knew what Jeannette was going through. "Anything I can do to help?"

Jeannette shook her head. "No, it's all right." She smiled warmly at Diane. "It's my torment, and my punishment. I earned it."

Diane nodded and returned to the ringing phone. Another delivery, this time it was FedEx with more clothing for Jeannette. She hustled to the door to meet the deliveryman. This time it was a delivery girl, and she was surprised to find a nearly naked woman hustling down the stairs to reach her. Diane signed for the packages and took them inside to the Admin. She opened each box, and checked the items off the inventory list enclosed. When each was done, she copied it and then put the original in the filing cabinet in the expense folder, and then put the copy on Mistress Ann's desk.

Jeannette helped her carry the clothing upstairs, and found her room covered in boxes. "Jesus Christ."

"Yeah, they've been coming in all day." Diane agreed.

Jeannette took some of the clothing and began to organize it into her dresser. Diane tried to chat with her to keep her mind off the belt. "So where did you get all this stuff?"

"We got most of the underwear at Agent Provocateur, and believe me, they're expensive." She held up a nearly transparent pair of panties. "Would you believe these cost a hundred bucks?"

Diane looked at them questioningly. "What do they do, light up or vibrate?"

"Neither, they're just this mesh material." Jeannette said putting them away.

Diane held up a bra and looked the question to a suddenly stiff Jeannette. After it passed a few seconds later, Jeannette answered. "Yeah, same store. And that cost something like $170."

Diane fingered it for a moment and then shrugged. "Oh well, seems a waste to me, but it's Master's money."

"Yeah." Jeannette agreed. "I used to buy my stuff at Walmart, years ago."

Diane shrugged. "Oh well, I guess we have to look the part now." She picked up a package of stockings and glanced at the price. "Seventy bucks for a pair of nylons."

Jeannette shrugged. "If I'm told to wear it, then I'll obey Master."

They put the various undergarments away, and then started in on the off the shelf wardrobe that had been purchased. Diane clipped skirts to hangers and shook her head.

They took the empty boxes downstairs and put them into the garbage bin behind the house. Then sliding inside they found Geneva in the Kitchen. After chatting with her and Josh, Jeannette returned to Admin to check in with Master Devon.

"Most of your clothes here now slave?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied standing stiffly still as the belt began its cycle.

Devon smiled at her torment and said. "It seems that Mistress Ann is most annoyed with you."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said through clenched teeth as she endured the torment of arousal.

"I for one would not want to cross her." Devon said casually glancing at his fingertips and pretending to be incredibly interested in a cuticle.

"No Master." Jeannette breathed as the belt mercifully stopped its torment.

"I had considered calling you to attend to me." Devon said. "However, since you've misbehaved, I don't think I will. I'd hate to upset Mistress Ann's intended torment of arousal without end."