The Vassal Academy Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannette almost groaned as she understood Master Devon's message. No orgasms would be granted, she would be left aroused, and wanting. "I understand Master."

Devon nodded. "I thought you might. That's all for now Jeannette why don't you check on the chores and see that they're complete."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said as she moved to obey, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she crossed to the training wing. The belt cycled again briefly, just long enough for her to stumble step as she tried to walk.

Ann in the meantime was considering Jeannette, and the torment of the belt. She knew how horrible it was. She knew what Jeannette was going through, and she had an idea. One that would cement the changes in their relationship, but it was a bit more advanced than she normally behaved. Deciding to discuss it with Devon, she headed downstairs and entered his office. "Got a minute Devon?"

"Sure." Devon answered as he watched Ann close his door.

Ann outlined her idea, and waited for objections. Devon pursed his lips considering. "I just told her she wasn't going to attend me, because I didn't want to violate the intent of your punishment."

"I think this might cement the differences between us Devon, but I want your opinion. I've never tried this before." Ann admitted.

Devon leaned back and considered. "You are nearly completely trained, what do you think?"

"I think she would enjoy and hate it at the same time." Ann said.

"I agree." Devon said slowly. "Don't break her. I need her in Houston to cement this deal with both parties."

"Victor agreed?" Ann asked confused.

Devon shook his head. "Not yet, but he will."

"What gives you the idea that they'll mesh?"

Devon frowned. "I just don't know. It's a hunch, nothing more than that. Nothing more substantial." He leaned back. "When I heard about her, and where she was from. I immediately thought to myself that two powerful people in business, who couldn't have the scandal that this would entail, what were the odds that they would be in the same city? Somehow I just feel it."

"What are the odds that you're right?" Ann asked.

"Extremely long. A million to one." Devon admitted.

"How are you going to set it up? How in the hell do you intend to even try?" Ann asked a question that had been nagging at her.

"First, I need to meet with both, and get along well enough with Victor so he'll do me a favor when I ask. Then I need to get Sarah here, and train her hard." He looked up. "Tuck her tail every single day Ann."

"OK, then what?" Ann asked. "What in the hell is your plan?"

"I don't know exactly, I keep thinking that the event will give me the opportunity, and we'll have to move fast when the window is open." Devon admitted.

Ann considered him. Devon wasn't just reluctant to tell the truth as he had been in the past. He was really just frustrated that he couldn't explain it any better. "Could I read the files we have on both of them? Perhaps I could see something, or put it into words."

Devon nodded. He opened his drawer and pulled the two files out. He handed them over. "I've nearly memorized them both anyway."

Ann took the files and glanced at the clock. She had an hour to start reading them. Taking Victor first, it was the thinner of the two, but they'd only had one contact. Devon had reported on the contact and Ann read it carefully. Then she began to read the rest of the file. Devon had highlighted the relevant passages that led him to suspect that the articles were written by the same person.

Ann read the articles, trying to ignore the highlights, but they showed her what she was looking for, and it was thin. Really thin to Ann's eye. Devon had highlighted passages that sounded similar, but weren't close enough to actually allow Ann to say yes or no to it. There was two phrases that were repeated in one of the submissive articles, that was also in the longer piece he'd written for the future of seaborne trade economies.

Ann felt that Devon had been lucky so far, and pushing that luck, first in deducing that the articles were written by the same person, and secondly, getting Victor to agree not to deny it repeatedly for the purpose of the conversation was a victory and a half right there.

Ann sat back and shook her head. At dinner she broached the subject. "Devon, what in the world told you that the two articles, the one in the Journal, and the one on the Bondage website were written by the same person?"

Devon swallowed his bite and blinked as he considered. "You read them, don't you agree?"

"I agree with the highlights, the repeated phrase especially. But was that it?"

Devon shook his head. "His style, it's unique. No one can fake another persons style of writing. You can speak like me, but only a bit. I can't mimic you perfectly, because we use words differently. He likes long sentences that complete a thought. He likes paragraphs to show a definite series of thoughts. Then he starts a new series and finally brings these many threads together to form the picture with his words."

Ann frowned. "You liked his writing style, and it stuck with you?"

Devon shrugged. "Sort of. He's very definite. There is very little gray area with him. It's either right, or wrong to him."

Ann considered, and thought back over the documents. "Devon, this is really thin so far."

"It's microscopically thin." Devon acknowledged.

"So you really are just running on instinct?" Ann asked to confirm.

"I'm listening to my muse, and it's rarely wrong." Devon said.

Rebecca cleared her throat. "Ann, Devon has taken some big chances in the past, this facility is one example. He's almost always right."

Ann frowned. "I know that Rebecca, but this is a big play, and if I was going to hang a label on who thought it up, I would have said Andre."

Andre raised an eyebrow at this. "Really? It's that risky?"

Chuckles went around the table. Devon nodded. "Andre, it's so risky as to be nearly impossible."

"What are the odds?" Thomas asked knowing Devon's pleasure in figuring the odds.

"If we are very lucky. Hell, amazingly lucky, we'll have one chance in a hundred of pulling this off." Devon admitted.

"Yet you're going through it anyway?" Ann asked.


Devon shrugged. "I'm also hedging my bets. I'm going to be visiting two clubs in Houston, both sister clubs of the Executive, which means my membership to the club will be recognized in Houston. I'm going to try and make some contacts there, and with a little luck, only a little, we'll have someone to scout talent for us there."

Ann breathed an audible sigh of relief. Devon wasn't just hanging Sarah's future on this hare brained scheme of his. He was trying to cover all the angles after all.

Dinner broke up and Ann headed towards Cunt Control training room, ducking into the Bondage room for three items she'd need for her final establishment of Dominance over Jeannette. It was time.

Jeannette was waiting in cunt control and twitching almost madly. Mistress had said it would be removed aver dinner, and Jeannette was ready, really ready to have it out.

As Ann approached the open door to Cunt Control, she called out in a commanding voice. "Slave, cunt, across the table right now."

Jeannette moved and was in position, her backside covered in leather pointing towards the door. Ann stepped in and lay her toys on a chair near the door. She took a key from her pocket and unlocked the padlock that held the straps together. She smiled as Jeannette breathed her own sigh of anticipated relief.

Quickly turning the belt off as the switch was exposed, Ann then removed the straps and pulled the intruders from Jeannette's hungry holes. Then Ann lay it before Jeannette, allowing her to lick it clean like a good slave. Ann began to speak. "I was thinking, I know why you tried to manipulate me, you don't see me as one of the guys. One of the truly dominant people here I mean."

"Mistress, I'm sorry. I really am." Jeannette began turning her head. The sight made her gasp in surprise. Ann was strapping an eight inch green dildo around her waist. She had not bothered to undress; she was still dressed in her tan slacks as she was buckling the last strap.

"Yeah, so you said. The thing is, I'm about convinced that if I fuck you silly, that you'll never try this with me again. So I got George here, doesn't it look like a George?"

Jeannette looked at the Dildo, and it was green, and covered in bumps and a spiral ridge. "Mistress?"

"I named it George, it's not as big as Clifford, but I think it just looks scary." Ann said as she stroked it lovingly. As if it was a real cock in fact. "Slave, your cunt better be ready, because George is about to fuck the shit out of you slut."

Ann stepped up and lined George up with Jeannette's hole. She made sure the tip was in, and with a savage thrust of her hips, she shoved George home. Jeannette gasped in surprise. It was ridged, and it did hurt her hole that was sensitive after an afternoon of stimulation.

Ann grabbed a handful of Jeannette's hair and pulled her back. "I think that you've become too familiar with the trainers, and have forgotten that we do the fucking around here."

Jeannette cried out as her hair was pulled back driving George deeper into herself. Then the reality of the situation came home to her. Mistress Ann was going to establish Dominance all right, hard, fast, and brutally. The small part of Jeannette that understood this tried to relax into the fucking. The rest of her tried to escape the pummeling that her stretched wide pussy was getting.

Ann held Jeannette down and said. "So slave, tell me this, who is the Mistress around here?"

"You are Mistress." Jeannette gasped. "You're the Mistress."

"Slave, you got that one right, so you get to come. Come for me now slut." Ann said nastily.

Jeannette reacted as she'd been trained, programmed really, and she came. The additional lubrication helped soften the brutality of the fucking. Ann had slowed somewhat as well, and was rolling her hips as she slid the big green dildo in and out of Jeannette.

"Slave, Ass." Jeannette heard next and looked over her shoulder in surprise. Then she reacted as she'd been trained, and the eight inch dildo popped out of her sore pussy and she felt its slick tip lined up at her asshole. Then it was sliding into her.

Ann slid the dildo into Jeannette's ass, and then began fucking that hole. Grabbing a handful of hair again, she pulled Jeannette back onto the green monster George. Jeannette groaned and moaned at the same time. Finally Ann gave the next command. "Slave, come for me now."

Jeannette did, and then felt the dildo pulled out of her ass. She lay on the table breathing hard and looked over her shoulder again. Mistress Ann was standing with her hands on her hips impatient. Jeannette understood then, she turned and flipped off the table, dropping to her knees and began to clean the dildo.

"A little slow slut, but I'm going to assume that wasn't a slight towards me, but was merely because I had fucked your holes silly."

Jeannette nodded with a mouth full of green dildo, looking up at Mistress Ann. There was love, even reverence in her eyes as she stared up at her Mistress.

"Now slut, the next time you're given an order, I expect you to pour your heart into it. Especially since you are what poor pathetic Matt dreamed of being, the best slave." Ann told her next.

Jeannette knelt back and said. "Yes Mistress."

"Go on, and no playtime until five days after you return with Master Devon." Ann commanded.

Jeannette walked out of the room and turned right towards the staff wing. Ann sat on the chair and began to unbuckle her strap on and then lowered her head. Devon's voice surprised her. "Good work Mistress Ann."

"Devon?" Ann said turning to see him in the doorway.

"Yes. I was next door, where I could listen, but not be seen. Forgive me, but I wanted to make sure it worked as you'd hoped."

"I think it did." Ann admitted.

"Tell me about this lesson. The one that inspired this performance." Devon said as he walked into the room and sat on the stool near the table.

"I was a little girl, and our church group went horse back riding. My horse was a little too playful for my tastes. It kept turning and nipping at me. The Pastor while laughing told me to show the horse who is the boss. He told me to bite the ear of the horse."

Devon chuckled. "You didn't do it did you?"

"Actually, I did." Ann said. "I leaned over and reigned in. The horses head came up and I bit his ear."

Devon roared with laughter. "I've never heard of anyone actually doing that before, I've heard it said, but never actually done."

"It worked too. The horse settled down and for the rest of the afternoon, didn't give me a lick of trouble." Ann said grinning.

"So you decided to show Jeannette who the boss was." Devon said nodding his head thoughtfully. "Please tell me you didn't bite her ear."

Ann shook her head. She held up the straps and the green dildo. "I used George to fuck her brutally. Devon, did you hear me take her anally?"

Devon nodded, more serious now. "I did."

"I was just sitting here wondering how I could have done that, how I could have just pumped away in her butt like that." Ann said in a small voice.

"You could have bit her ear." Devon said shrugging. He held out his hand and Ann placed hers in it and allowed him to help her stand. "You did well Ann, you saw the problem, identified it, and came up with a course of action keeping with our lifestyle."

Ann nodded and sighed. "Yeah, but it's still strange to know I did it."

Devon turned her from the room, and turned the light out. He took the strap on from her and tossed it towards the padded table. It would be cleaned tomorrow with the rest of the room.

Ann walked upstairs and heard fevered whispering coming from the far end of the hallway. The slaves were getting briefed by Jeannette, and the word would come down as though from the mountaintop. Mistress Ann was much less an apprentice, and more the Mistress than they had suspected.

Ann turned to her room, slightly curious about the discussion going on down the hall, but able to guess the content.

Devon sipped at a small tumbler of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch, and reflected on the surprising depth of Ann's understanding of this lifestyle. He grinned and shook his head. He could well imagine the precocious pre teen Ann leaning over and biting the ear of her horse. It would be totally in character for her. She wouldn't have tolerated any misbehavior from her horse, any more than she would from the slaves.

Devon turned his office light out and went upstairs. The empty glass was deposited in the kitchen before he headed up, to be washed and returned to his office, where it belonged, by the slaves.

Jeannette lay on her sheet, with nothing to cover her, and tried to sleep. Mistress Ann was not just playing Dominant, she was certainly the Master. Crystal had said it better than the others had. "I told you, Mistress Rebecca and Mistress Ann are the toughest here. That's why they teach Ballet. That's why they flog the crap out of us all day every day. They don't take shit from anyone."

Mistress Ann was already asleep, and she didn't take shit from anyone. The slaves knew it now too.