The Vassal Academy Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos looked at Devon for a long time. Devon let a small touch of weariness in his voice. "Doing this is hard enough, I don't think I'm up to judging mankind."

Carlos turned again and said. "I will strive to learn whatever you have to teach Devon."

"That's all any trainer can ask, and all I will ever ask of you. That you try, you strive to reach the goal. In your case, it's simply going to be understanding that you need to reach. In Geneva's, the understanding is part of her training, but mostly, it's getting them to embrace the life they desire, truly embrace it."

"I do have a great deal to learn don't I?"

Devon nodded. "About yourself, and then about them."

"And then?"

"Then you'll be ready to leave. You'll know who you are, and what you want in life. Then you'll find someone to play with, perhaps more than one, and you'll find happiness in the lifestyle." Devon smiled. "I hope you'll find happiness in the lifestyle. No one can guarantee that you'll actually catch it, but I'll arm you to prepare you to capture that elusive feeling."

Carlos turned with Devon towards the house. Grinning he asked. "Is it wrong to want to let them practice oral arts on me?"

Devon chuckled. "No, it's not wrong. However, while they're curling your toes they're not learning as much as they do with the computer."

"I suppose there is some testing though." Carlos mentioned.

"Liked the show huh?" Devon asked in return.

"Very much." Carlos admitted. "She's quite the showgirl I suppose is the term."

Devon nodded. "She would be a bad choice for you right now." He slowed his walk. "Give it a couple days, so you understand what you're getting into. Then I'll send someone to attend to your desires, and you'll be better prepared to truly enjoy their talents, and their skills."

"How do you intend to increase my skills at sex?" Carlos asked next.

Devon chuckled again. "You did enjoy the show."

Carlos sighed as they entered the house again. Crystal was grinning and bopping to the music as she cut vegetables for Chef. Carlos took a long look at the girl. She was so young, almost like a pixie, small, petit, and at the same time, almost vibrating with energy. "Who is that singing?"

"It's The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Master." Crystal said in mid bop.

Carlos turned to Devon who had a smile on his face. "I should have recognized it."

Devon shrugged. Carlos turned back to Crystal. "Thank you." Then he followed Devon out the door and shook his head. As he passed through the dining room, he stated in an amazed voice. "The band is called The Red Jumpsuit what?"

"Apparatus." Devon said as they entered admin.

"You know them?"

Devon shook his head. "Nope."

"I didn't think I was old until then." Carlos said. "I'm not old. I'm only 26." Then he began swearing in rapid fire Spanish.

Devon chuckled. Holding his hand up as he sat behind his desk. "Don't worry, that's the way it is. In another year some girl will be looking at Crystal like she's an old hag who listens to ancient music."

Carlos grinned. "Is she really that energetic all the time?"

Devon nodded. "She's a handful." Then he raised his voice. "Jeannette?"

"Yes Master." Jeannette said as she entered the office.

"Is Master Andre in the Trainers Office?"

"No Master, I believe he's in the gym." Jeannette said.

Devon nodded. "Please ask him to see me when he's able. No rush."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said. She turned and went to deliver the message.

Devon punched up his email and quickly scanned it and then continued. "You know that Crystal is a very unique challenge. As a Natural Pain Converter, she wouldn't stop you until you killed her. If you were flogging her, she would keep begging for more. Her last breath would be to say more."

Carlos shuddered in fear. "Devon, when I." He stopped and composed himself. "That's terrifying."

"Especially given your recent history." Devon acknowledged. "Forgive me for saying this, but you are not, repeat not to take Crystal to your bed, and you are not to try and bind her."

Carlos nodded. He looked the question if he didn't ask it. Devon complied. "Crystal is very loyal, and very dedicated, and very volatile. Like Nitro Glycerin. She must be handled with knowledge of what, and who she is. You may not ever forget what she is, and the danger she presents to herself, and you."

Andre walked in the office with sweat shining his skin, and making his shirt hang from him. "Yes Devon?"

"Andre." Devon smiled and said. "I'll keep it brief, and let you get back to your workout. Crystal is looking a little too energetic."

Andre nodded. "I noticed, and was going to ask if it's all right."

Devon nodded one time significantly.

Andre turned and walked out without another word. Carlos asked. "What's he going to do?"

"Beat her near to death with that baseball bat he calls a cock." Devon said casually. "He enjoys rough sex himself, and is experienced enough not to let things get out of hand."

Carlos closed his mouth and sat for a moment. "You just got done telling me how delicate she is."

Devon looked from the computer screen. "Follow Andre, he's probably on his way to the Kitchen now, just wonder in, as if you're getting a drink. If Andre's not there yet, wait."

"If he's already been there?"

"You'll know."

Carlos wanted to ask a question, or fifty but instead got up and walked out. Devon was annoying as hell at times. This was one of those times.

Carlos walked into the Kitchen where he found Crystal bopping along again. Chef was stirring something, and Josh was standing watching inside the oven through the glass. "Just wanted to get a soft drink."

Crystal said. "Yes Master, they're in the fridge." She took a stack of plates towards the Master's dining room still bopping and singing along to the radio. "She's got a body like an hour glass and it's ticking like a clock."

Crystal passed through the door and Carlos got himself a can of soda and popped the top. Josh said. "If you'd like a glass and some ice, we have both right here Master."

"No thanks." Carlos said. He sipped the drink and found it was rather refreshing. He hadn't realized how thirsty he'd been. He would have to take care about that in the future.

Crystal bopped in still singing to the song, and still synchronized to it.

She started to collect the silverware for the master's dining room when Andre stepped into the kitchen. He glanced around and said. "Hey Chef, do I have time for a shower before dinner?"

"Yes Andre. You could use mine, but then dinner would be late."

Andre grinned knowingly. "Wouldn't want a late dinner would we?" Crystal went about her duties, still bopping, but the singing was now silent, her lips moved but she didn't make any noise. Andre watched her go out and then turned to Carlos and raised his eyebrows in silent question. Carlos mouthed the word "Devon" and Andre nodded.

Crystal came back in and Andre held his hand out to stop her. She stopped and stood properly, waiting for his next command. Carlos watched as Andre stepped to her, he ran his fingers through her hair, and then grabbed a fist full of her hair. She gasped and leaned into it. Her eyes almost instantly dark, smoky from arousal. Her perky nipples seemed a little more perky, and her skin became flushed around her neck and up across her chest. "Slave, it's been a bit of time since you've attended me."

"Yes Master." Crystal breathed. Andre released her hair, and ran his hand down across her shoulder, stopping to pinch one nipple savagely. Crystal gasped again and moaned at the same time. Her lips parted and she started to nearly pant in desire.

"You will attend me tonight slave, and I'm going to warn you, I'm not feeling all that gentle tonight." Andre said as he licked his teeth.

"Yes Master." Crystal said in response.

Carlos saw something else in Crystal. A hunger, a desire, burning deep within her. It was hot, a flame burning brightly. He remembered the stories of Lolita's, girls who were sexual animals, teasing older men, making them lustful. For the first time, he believed those stories. Crystal was a Lolita. She desired sex. Demanded sexual attention, and a great deal of it if Devon was to be believed.

More than that, she needed it rough, almost violentl. Brutal would be the word that would be attached to it on websites. Carlos wondered back to Devon's office in a few minutes and sat down. "How did you know?"

Devon leaned back. "Remember the image I created for Geneva?"

"Two men screwing her? Yes."

"Geneva would get off on the humiliation, the degradation factors involved. How they would be thinking of her, that is what would send her over the edge into bliss." Devon said. "Crystal would get off on the brutality. The being a piece of meat in a fuck sandwich. Big, brutal, and painful for her would be her version of bliss."

"Which is why you prohibited me from taking her?"

Devon shook his head. "No, you're too inexperienced to handle her. She would try and get more from you, more sex, more everything." Devon leaned back. "One night, at a party upstairs, the girls are allowed to party if they want to, with each other. Geneva and Jeannette were nearly exhausted sexually, it had been a good, and long party. They were laying on the bed nearly spent, when Crystal grabbed one of the Dildo's and began to pump it rapidly in and out of her own pussy."

"She hadn't had the same number or whatever?" Carlos asked confused.

"She had already come more than either Jeannette or Geneva. She won't stop on her own. When Andre is through with her tonight, he'll tie her up on the floor, and leave her there for the night. He'll probably torment her in some way, some painful bondage thrown in. He knows how to stop her and when. You don't, which is why I prohibited you from calling her." Devon explained. "She'll entice you to more, when that's the last thing she really needs."

"A Lolita." Carlos said thoughtfully.

Devon shook his head. "No, more like a pure sexual animal. Right now, she's practically twitching in desire, and that's fine."

"You said the slaves here are free, to come and go as they please. Would Crystal be just as free?"

Devon nodded slowly. "She is just as free, but outside these walls, her Mother, and her Mother's power and influence would drag her out of the life, kicking and screaming, but drag her home to the life of a princess."

Carlos was obviously thinking and Devon again demonstrated the insight that he had developed over a lifetime of reading people's minds. "You can ask her to join you, but she will say no. I have forbidden them to attend you until I give them permission, until we have a better feel for your personality."

"That wasn't what I was thinking." Carlos said easily.

"No, you were thinking longer term. The idea of having a girl like Geneva, Crystal, Diane, especially Jeannette at your command is very tempting." Devon said. "None of them would say yes, and you don't want the problems that would follow Crystal."

"I think she can be managed." Carlos objected.

"Oh she can, once you understand who she is." Devon said leaning back. "However, the reason she's safe here is because we don't care, and have enough power and influence of our own to blunt her Mother's. However, how would your family respond to a request from a major stockholder in Mackenzie Pharmaceuticals to return her Daughter?"

"Crystal's Mother owns stock in that company?" Carlos asked. He read the Wall Street Journal, and knew of the business world fairly well.

"Her Mother is Charlotte Mackenzie, and tried to buy the Academy to prevent her Daughter from coming here. She called the police, and the state police, and stopped short of calling the press when we finally convinced her we would do as we pleased within the law."

Carlos looked at Devon in a new light. "I'm surprised that she couldn't buy some interest in the Academy, you're a public company aren't you?"

"Yes, we're a wholly owned subsidiary of Vassal Products Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of another company out of the Cayman's, which is a wholly owned subsidiary out of Switzerland, which is owned by I don't know, nor care, who." Devon said as he leaned forward.

Carlos smiled disarmingly. "Devon, I'm curious, and exploring possibilities, not trying to buy, nor influence you. I'm looking at my future and seeing options I haven't considered before. For example, an academy like this in Puerto Rico or perhaps Buenos Aries."

Devon shook his head. "An academy like this would have to be set up by us. The next location would be Miami, but that is at least two years down the road."

"So someone couldn't open a Franchise?" Carlos offered.

Devon shook his head. Carlos smiled warmly. "Do you think it's fair to keep all these secrets to yourself?"

Devon leaned back and studied Carlos for a moment before replying. "You're trying to get a rise out of me, why?"

Carlos shrugged. "I'm curious, are you as controlled as you seem to be?"

"Are we unwilling to violate our rules?" Devon smiled. He raised his wrist. Touching the button he spoke into the radio watch. "Jeannette?"

"Yes Master." Jeannette's voice came from the radio.

"Jeannette, remind all slaves that Master Carlos is absolutely off limits until I, and only I, say otherwise." Devon said looking at Carlos.

"Yes Master."

Devon lowered his wrist. "Would you like some cash to go and attempt to bribe them? How about a hundred thousand dollars?"

Carlos was steaming slightly and felt the prick of humiliation in his chest. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Carlos, put your pride away. Pack it away, and leave it packed until after you leave here. We act superior, because we are specially trained, and experienced in this lifestyle." Devon said.

Carlos took a deep breath and leaned back. Before he could speak Devon said. "I'm given to understand, from my experiences with Dominique among others, that the Latin temperament is one of passion, and of pride."

Before Carlos could answer Devon rose and poured two small drinks from his cupboard and handed one to Carlos. "I understand. For the first time in many years, perhaps as many as ten, you're in a position where your familial influence doesn't grant you liberties that you've come to expect."

Carlos sipped the drink and stared at Devon. "You mentioned pride. Perhaps that is why I'm pushing."

Devon nodded. "I have a surfeit of my own pride." Devon sat next to Carlos and said. "I'm also at least as stubborn as you are, and like you, answer to superiors who are essentially family."

"Devon, this isn't what I expected." Carlos began.

Devon nodded understandingly. "You expected to see us whipping and flogging the girls. There will be some of that, sure." Devon leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees. "Before we do that, we need to know, and you need to know who you are, and what you're looking for."

"You've said that before." Carlos objected.

Devon smiled disarmingly. "Carlos my friend. Give me three days, and you'll see a side of yourself you never knew existed. You'll take the knowledge you've gained in that time, and apply it to a situation, and you'll understand more about the slaves, and yourself. Then you'll be ready to bed one of them."

"It's not that." Carlos objected. Even as he did so, he knew that was it. He didn't like the idea of celibacy, and he didn't like that Devon had ordered it publicly, and personally.

Devon smiled. "Yes it is. You're a man who's accustomed to getting the women. You're rakishly handsome, you've got the broad shoulders that go with your sports efforts in college. What did you play?"

"Soccer and Racquetball." Carlos answered.

Devon nodded. "You're energetic, and very Macho."

"Devon." Carlos began.

Devon held up a hand. "You're used to getting the women, because you're a rich, and powerful man, despite the fact that you're not as rich, nor powerful as your brother. You're handsome, and stylish."

Carlos looked at Devon. "You're gay?"

"Bi." Devon answered. "I love to make love. That doesn't apply to this. I'm just trying to let you know that I understand you're fighting me on this." Devon smiled disarmingly. "You're like a horse who's never known the bridle or the saddle. You're fighting them."

"Now I'm a horse?" Carlos said with a thin smile.

Devon nodded. "I like Analogy, providing they're reasonably accurate and paint a decent picture."

"Carlos, I was once just like you, sitting in that very chair. I called him a dozen names. I called him a true Bastard more than once." Ann said from the doorway. "I thought that it was all bullshit, and he couldn't teach me anything. I was wrong. He showed me that I was wrong, and now I've learned a great deal, and still have so much more to learn."

Carlos turned to her and inhaled deeply before replying. "Perhaps I am chaffing under the bridle."

Ann walked to the couch and sat down. She hadn't seen a signal from Devon to walk away, so she stayed. "Carlos, what we're doing is taking time, to learn about you, and have you learn about us before we give the girls the go ahead to start fucking you on command."

Carlos glared at Ann for a moment and said. "This is humiliating."

"Carlos." Devon began. "What is the purpose of the Master Slave relationship?"

Carlos was thrown off by the apparently simple question. "It's about...Well, it's about." He hesitated and then looked confused for a moment.

"Is it about sex? Just fucking? Is that all there is to this life? Fucking?" Devon asked.

"No, there's more, I've seen that here of course.' Carlos said. "But it's about power, control."

"Can you ever really control another? Can I force Jeannette to do something?" Devon raised his wrist. "Jeannette come to my office now."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said through the speaker.

"Carlos, we have hard limits here, things the slaves know they may not do under any circumstances. Let's see how much power I have." Devon said.

Jeannette arrived a few seconds later, just short of jogging into the office. "Yes Master?"

"Jeannette, I want to piss all over you, come with me."

"Master, that is forbidden." Jeannette said as she knelt instead of moving to follow Devon.

"I've given you an order slave, you will obey." Devon said in his most commanding tone.

"Master, I may not." Jeannette said as she firmly knelt on the ground.

"Stay here, remain silent, and move not a single muscle slave." Devon said. "Carlos come with me."

They walked to the training wing where Geneva was working to polish the brass. Devon waved to her and opened the door to the bathroom. "Geneva get in here."

She came in and looked surprised as she took in Mistress Ann, Carlos, and Devon. "Yes Master?"

"Kneel there, I want to piss on you." Devon said.

"Master, that is forbidden." Geneva protested.

"I've ordered it." Devon said.

"Master, the hard limits, it's forbidden." Geneva said obviously frightened. "I can't."

"Slave, if you don't obey I'll punish you." Devon said in a voice which was just short of a shouted command.

Geneva looked with tears in her eyes to Mistress Ann. "Mistress, the hard limits, I may not. You'll throw me out. Please." Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she was torn between obedience to Master, and obedience to the commandments.

"He gave you an order Geneva, will you obey?" Ann asked acidly.

Geneva hung her head. "No mistress. I can't."

Devon stepped to her and then gently ran his hand down her cheek and brought her eyes to his. "You've done well Geneva, and I'm very pleased. No matter what threat we tried to give you, no matter how much we punished you, you would not disobey our hard limit rules."

Geneva looked confused and stammered for a moment. She said. "Master?"