The Vassal Academy Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, as Andre approached his second orgasm, Crystal's bindings hung loose from her wrists, having been released from her ankles some time ago. Now her legs were pinned to his chest, her feet near his neck, his cock powerfully pounding into her. Crystal knew her pussy would be bruised tomorrow. She knew there would be faint bruising visible on the insides of her thighs, and she knew her nipples would ache from the abuse they had taken. Her ass was even sore, from the small plug being pushed around by the girth of Master Andre. She also knew that she loved every single minute of it. He filled her with his second load of come, and she felt him pushing even harder, trying to push her womb out of her mouth. It felt like that's where his cock ended, just about like it was coming out of her mouth. It was huge, and she would hurt with every step tomorrow, and it would be wonderful.

Instead of binding her into a contortion to torture her, he just bound her hands to his headboard. Then he relaxed next to her, and caressed her body with his hand. "Slave, you have pleased me, but I know your weakness, and can't leave you totally unbound. Sleep here with me, and know that if you wake me, the punishment will be severe."

This was part of her training. Andre hoped that she'd settle down soon enough that he could pretend not to notice her squirming and desire for even more. She had to learn how to control herself, her desires. She had to learn the satisfaction of the experience, and the moderation that went with real life. Crystal would be very hard to take in a gentle manner. Thomas took her roughly as well, because the night of lovemaking would be tough for her. She would respond well, she did love sex after all, but she would also run into a big problem, stopping on her own, and cuddling up with Master to sleep.

Andre hoped she did well tonight, he wanted to see some progress in her maturing and see her get away from the need to be fucked near to death before she was satisfied.

Devon answered his door with a command to enter, and Geneva stood framed by the brighter light in the hallway. "Geneva, excellent, you're right on time."

"Yes Master." Geneva said with a smile. She wasn't nervous, nor was she showing any sign of fear. She was calm, confident, and almost casual. She knew that tonight, Master would take her anally, but she'd had it before, and knew it would be better than the first time she'd done it. She showed signs of arousal, her neck and chest was flushed, her mons was swollen, and her nipples were more erect than usual. Devon took all this in with a glance, his expert eyes missing nothing, as he casually waved her to him.

Geneva knelt beside his chair and looked up at him. Devon said. "I wanted to talk for a moment, before we got to play. I wanted to make sure you understood the purpose of the lesson today. I needed to show Master Carlos the trust you put in us, and how important those limits and that trust is to you."

"Yes Master." Geneva said. "Jeannette talked to me about it before dinner. She reminded us all that no matter who orders it, or no matter what punishment is promised, we're never to violate the hard rules. We owe it to you never to obey that order."

Devon smiled down supportively. "Geneva, I've told you before how pleased, and proud I am of you. This proves that the faith we put in you all those months ago, was well placed, and you were just the person we needed here."

Geneva grinned. She had done the right thing, and she knew Master was pleased, and he loved her. Moreover, he was serious when he said he was proud of her. He wasn't just saying it to get into her pants, or whatever. He honestly held her in high regard. Master trusted her with medical information, never once arguing her diagnosis, or opinions. Only once did he ever overrule her, and he had been right, Kristy hadn't been ready for the Academy. He had absolute faith that she would do her very best to serve him, the house, all of them really. Geneva wondered how many other people were fortunate enough to experience that kind of support, that level of absolute trust.

Geneva was trusted with medicines. Not once had anyone gone and counted them, to make sure she was doing her job right. They knew, they didn't suspect, they knew she was doing it absolutely right. If she put down that she needed another bottle of Aleve, or of Motrin, it arrived without question or comment. She said she needed some salve, or an ointment, and it showed up that day, or the next day at the latest, and all that was said was "Geneva, your supplies came in."

In the Army, they would want to know where you used it up, and on whom. Every single pill had to be accounted for, even the stupid over the counter ones like Motrin. Geneva still kept records, but Master had never wanted to see them. She had offered to show them to him once, and Master Devon had chuckled. "Geneva, I have no idea what those medical terms mean, so showing them to me would be an exercise in futility. No, you're doing a wonderful job, and I don't need to pretend to supervise someone who knows more about it that I do."

The Doctor had come by a couple times to see what kind of injuries were being incurred or treatments she was providing, but after a cursory, and that was literally the level of inspection, glance at the records said she was doing excellent work, and to keep it up. Geneva had realized he was on retainer, and needed to stop by at least once every couple months to earn his money. If she didn't call him, he would find some excuse to show up now and then, and spend a vast majority of his time in with Master Devon, chatting about God alone knew what.

Geneva was the Medical Staff of the Academy. Her word wasn't law, but it was nearly a commandment. She knew this, and appreciated the kind of trust that Master was putting in her. Soldiers on a battlefield trusted her, because there wasn't anyone else. Master trusted her, because she had a pure heart, and served him with it. So far, that medical expertise had not been used very often. A couple sprains, a few muscle strains, and Kristy. The only real injury she'd had was when Master Andre had pissed Mistress Ann off and she'd kicked his balls up into his throat. Then there was her own injuries. She hadn't treated them herself, but had written it up a couple days later anyway.

Then there were the allergies, sniffles and such that were treated with meds provided by the Doctor. Geneva would call the nurse, and tell the nurse the symptoms, and the diagnosis. The Nurse would call back that a Prescription had been called in, and let the Doctor know if it got any worse, or didn't show improvement.

Mostly, she was preventative medicine. Letting Master Devon know if someone was showing signs of exhaustion, and needed a couple light days to get by. Letting Master know if someone was showing signs of stress, or frustration.

Devon held his hand out, and Geneva placed hers in it. She stood as he did, and embraced him. Taking comfort in the simple human act of holding on to another. Taking joy in the understanding that Master loved her too, and he cared about how she was feeling. She held on to him for a long moment, and then she broke the embrace, and lowered herself to her knees. She opened his fly, and took his cock out, and began to suck on it. She knew what she was doing, and she knew why. It wasn't sex here, it was love.

In another few minutes, she had love in another hole. It felt so good. Her pussy grabbed at him, clenched at him. Her left leg shifted of it's own desire. It wrapped around his waist, pulling him into her.

Devon for his part, didn't mind her breaking the strictly taught position of slave cunt. She wasn't trying to restrict his access. More that she was encouraging his penetration. She was showing her love for him the only way she could, with action. She was also communicating her simple enjoyment of the sex.

Devon had already planned to attach a weight to her clitoris ring. By having the ring swinging to the sexual movement, he believed that she would find great pleasure from her first anal experience. He found the small weight on his nightstand and as he withdrew from her cunt after her second orgasm he clipped it to her ring.

Geneva knew what was coming next and rolled over to accomidate him. She looked hungrily over her shoulder, anticipating this command. "Slave ass."

It had hurt her first time. It had also felt so wonderfully dirty, almost as if she were violating some taboo. Diane had agreed. Tonight she would truly be possessed by Master, her most restricted, most intimate of holes was to be penetrated. She felt the smearing of the lube, and relaxed as the head of his cock pressed at her rosebud. The head stretched her and then popped inside as she felt a moment of sharp pain, dulling rapidly to a full stretched sensation she did not normally feel. Master Devon then slid his length into her in a slow series of slightly deeper thrusts.

Geneva breathed into the sensations. She was feeling the electric shocks of pleasure coming from the weight of her clitoris ring. She had her first anal climax when Devon spoke saying. "I wish you could see this Geneva, the cock in your ass makes you look like such a whore."

That people would think that of her was obvious and a real arousal multiplier for Geneva. She clenched on Devon's cock in her Rectum and shuddered in absolute joy. Devon continued speaking. "I can see it now. Thomas, Andre, or half the men in the county. All fucking this Ass and treating you like a complete whore."

Geneva pushed back, growling in her throat as she felt Devon pick up the pace. "Fuck yeah." Geneva would never remember saying.

It felt like her ass was stretched to the limit. Just short of real agonizing pain. She looked back and saw a wicked grin plastered on Master Devon's face. She climaxed as she realized what ideas must be running through his mind. She was a buttfucked whore, a complete slut. The kind of girl you never took home to meet Mother.

Devon triggered his orgasm and Geneva cried out at this new sensation. The hair around her face was damp with sweat as she completed the ritual. She looked at Devon and grinned at his smile. Devon decided to really let loose with his second climax. This one would be all pussy and rough as hell.

Geneva lay quietly as Devon's breathing became more regular. She loved to lay next to Master, and relive the experience. She could see herself with her knees in the air, her pussy wide open and pounded mercilessly by Masters cock. Normally, that was something that she would associate with Master Andre, not Master Devon. He was not normally so energetic or vigorous in his coupling. This time, he seemed focused, determined, and single minded as he pounded her pussy into submission. Her own orgasms had arrived like waves of pleasure causing her to strain and gasp as pleasure pulsed out of her clit.

She lay grinning quietly wanting to stick a finger in herself, knowing she was full of Master Devon's love. Her pussy, and her ass was filled by him, and she wondered what her friends from the Army would have said. Most would have felt bad for her, felt bad for her being abused, and used like that. They would have been shocked at the image of his plowing into her pussy, and her back arching to give him more access, trying to get every bit of him inside of her. Only her shoulders and the back of her head touching the bed, the rest held up by his cock. She shivered as she lay there smiling. She closed her eyes, and allowed her training to take over, and she finally fell asleep. She was a dirty little whore, and no one could deny it.

Her last conscious thought was a strange one. She mouthed the words that she wasn't supposed to say. "I love you Master. I love each and every one of you."