The Vassal Academy Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca turned around and Carlos saw her eyes tight around the edges. "If anyone offers one more suggestion, I swear I'll beat them to death."

Andre smiled and bowed his head. "Sorry, I was just trying to help."

Ann grinned and said. "Sorry 'Becca."

Rebecca turned back and shook her head as she returned to typing.

Carlos stood and walked into Devon's office. Devon was reading the newspaper and turning now and then to his computer. Carlos sat and asked. "So what is next on my education?"

Devon glanced at him and said. "Bondage, coupled with anatomy training, and then flogging."

Carlos took a deep breath. "Where I messed up before?"

Devon nodded. "This time you won't because you already know more, now it's time to apply that knowledge."

"Learn how to do it right." Carlos said softly considering.

Devon agreed. He set the paper down and took a deep breath. He leaned back and watched Carlos for a minute. "You're aware that your basic education is nearly complete."

Carlos looked up and after a moment nodded. Devon continued. "You understand that basics of what the lifestyle is. You understand the slaves, how to read them and understand them better. Now, it's time to learn how to bring them pleasure, and pain. Rewards, and punishment, and when you're done with that, there's little more we can teach you."

Carlos was silent for a time. "When?"

"That's still up to you Carlos. That's what you determine. How fast we can teach, depends on how fast you can learn." Devon said.

Jeannette tapped on the door. "Master, Diane is up, and in the kitchen with the others. The central area is being cleaned, and lunch is in thirty minutes."

"Thank you Jeannette." Devon replied.

"Diane is up?" Carlos asked. "I would have thought she would sleep all day.

Devon shrugged. "During finals, in college, were you ever so tired you couldn't sleep?"

Carlos thought for a moment. "Yes. Now that you mention it that way, I was exhausted, and despite being so worn out, I went drinking with friends instead of to sleep."

Devon nodded. "That's where she's at. She tired, but feels like she should be somewhere, or doing something, instead of sleeping."

Carlos considered for a time, and Devon watched him. "How in the world did you ever learn so much about them?"

Devon smiled slightly. "I was one of them, and I've been training them for more than twenty years. I've learned what they want, and need. I've learned about them generally, and am still learning about them individually."

Diane sat on a chair and sipped a glass of juice as Crystal popped back in. "Central area is cleaned up and it took forever to get that smell out."

Diane blushed slightly and said. "Sorry."

"Not your fault, just your fun." Crystal said grinning. "You were awesome, you know that right?"

Diane sighed and rolled her eyes. "Not that again." 


Geneva came in and shook two pills out of a bottle. "Here you go, to help with the aches and such."

Diane didn't argue, she did ache. She hurt. Geneva took the bottle out and was back in a minute with more instructions. "Diane, you're coming with me to the Aide Station after lunch OK?"

Diane agreed and took her bowl into the slave dining room. The girls chatted, and Diane found herself chatting along with them. She realized something had changed, and that thing was her.

I'm not afraid any more. I've done it. I've done the impossible. I've learned to ripple probes, and do things that everyone told me was impossible. Here, it wasn't impossible, it was just difficult.

After lunch she was in the aide station with Geneva while Geneva checked her out. She was probed and prodded. Geneva asked her if things hurt, they inevitably did. Geneva pulled her gloves off and said. "No tearing, some bruising, not surprising considering the workout you got."

Diane nodded. "Yeah. My pussy hurts, my ass really hurts, and my throat is sore as hell."

"You had enough cocks in there to satisfy Crystal." Geneva smiled. "For a while."

Diane smiled a bit. Then she stood up and walked down the training hall, looking into every room, remembering the first time she had been in each one. How frightened she was of the room, the activity, the training.

Arousal with Master Thomas. His kind words, his kind gestures, and his shy smile. Massage with Master Andre, learning how to feel the knotted muscles, how to get them to relax. Ballet with Mistress Rebecca.

Upstairs she stopped before the sleep training room. Jeannette walked down the hallway towards her. "Hey Diane, how are you?"

"Fine." Diane said. "Just thinking about the last six months."

Jeannette stopped beside her. "Double checking the floors, you know."

Diane nodded. "I can't believe it's over."

"It is, and isn't." Jeannette said. "Now your qualified. But you'll get refresher training, so it's not like you'll never see these rooms again."

Diane nodded. "I know, but I was just thinking about when I got here."

Jeannette smiled. "You were always trying to hide."

Diane smiled. "Long time ago."

Devon had listened to the report from Geneva. Diane was a little withdrawn, but otherwise, she was fine. Light duty, no sex, for a week or so and she should be just fine. "Thank you again Geneva."

"Yes Master." Geneva answered.

Devon raised his wrist, and Geneva covered hers to avoid the feedback.

"All staff, again all staff. Please assemble in the central area." Devon said. "I'd like everyone there in five minutes."

Devon then reached down to his desk and opened a drawer. He pulled a new blue collar out and checked to make sure it was the right one. It was a slightly lighter, Caribbean blue instead of the Royal Blue the others were. It was also a more finely made, similar to Jeannette's blood red collar. Devon closed the drawer and said. "To hell with waiting until morning, she's earned this."

Devon walked out and saw everyone assembled, the Trainers along the wall to the office. The slaves at a right angle to the trainers. Josh and Chef behind them. Devon walked to the center of the oddly shaped V formed by the people and said. "I was intending to do this in the morning, but since Diane is not sleeping all day, we can do this now."

Diane didn't feel the desire to hide herself as she stood there. She felt eyes upon her, but she didn't mind really. Devon turned to face her and said. "Slave Diane, come here."

Diane walked to him and at his gesture knelt before him. Then he said. "You've completed the training, and convinced everyone you're fully qualified Diane. Are you ready to accept the symbol of your achievement?"

"Yes Master." Diane said easily.

"Slave, Collar position."

Diane knelt up, and then reached up to move her hair up and away from her collar. She held the position while Devon removed the old collar, and then as he put the new one on. She waited until he stepped back before recovering, just like she had been taught.

"Diane, you are now officially, Slave Diane, and congratulations." Devon said as he gently caressed her head.

Diane smiled, she couldn't help it. She waited until signaled to stand, and she did, and walked back to the other slaves. She could feel the tag tapping about where her neck and chest met.

"Friends, fellow members of the staff, I present Slave Diane to you. Our first fully qualified slave." Devon said.

Diane got hugged by everyone, including the Masters, and she was surprised to see Mistress Rebecca's eyes were a little moist. Everyone was proud of her, and she was proud to have survived, and even passed the training.

After the impromptu ceremony had ended, Diane took an opportunity to go to the slave bathroom where she stood before the mirror. She looked at her shiny golden tag in the mirror, and she could read the words, even though they were reversed in the mirror. She knew what they said.

Slave Diane

That's all that it needed to say. She was slave Diane, one of the best in the world, thanks to the Academy.