The Very Young Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben continued his slow, deep and steady fucking, "So, do you enjoy having two men in your house, wanting you like this?" he teased.

"Yes, I like it," she whispered, engrossed in this discussion and in him fucking her so erotically.

"So do you dare to bring both of us guys to your bed?" he asked her. "Are you up for experiencing your threeway fantasy?"

"Yes," she moaned, overwhelmed that this very special fantasy now seemed ready to come true for her. She was surprised to find herself afraid of the intense excitement she was feeling as all this was unfolding for her.

"It sounds to me like it will be pretty easy to talk him into coming to bed with us," Ben told her.

"Yes, I think you are right," she admitted to him.

"Then I think we should let it happen," he concluded.

"Yes," she agreed.

"I'm coming," he added.

"Yes, I feel it," she said, smiling as he moaned softly.

12