All Comments on 'The Vicar's Wife Ch. 01'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too long?

Maybe it was a bit long, but I enjoyed it. It never ceases to amaze me how critical some people can be. After all, just how much did they pay for this story? Perhaps they should quit bitching and just move on to the next story if they don't like this one.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Very good story

I am always amazed by some of the comments I read here on Literotica, and mostly about the best stories. It seems some readers object if you put a few words of actual story in between the sex scenes. This was a good read, and I enjoyed it. As a professional writer myself, I encourage you to ignore the idiots and just keep writing stories with real plots. Good job! Is the area you describe where you live? My wife and I love England, and come over at least once a year. Wave if you see us. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Clever and well-crafted

Excellent read. Certainly not very realistic, but who cares when it is so well done. My only criticism is that it is far too long. It could have been edited more carefully while preserving the story.

It will be hard to top in subsequent chapters. No matter. This was a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

I have enjoyed all your writings. Your stories are some of the hottest on this site. My only suggestion is that editing be done to eliminate repetition of established points. The story would be maintained and it would not annoy because of unnecessary length. Keep writing -- you are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic read, well put together and really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Entertaining story

Normally I score a zero for adultery. I found this one to be far better than most slut wife stories. I looked at it from a tongue-in-cheek point of view. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I think I might try a few of those things

I cann't wait for part 2, I did thing the story was just a little bit winded..Just a little bit..

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001about 18 years ago
very hottttttttt

omggggg very very hotttttttt...i loved it :-)

patti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KEEP ON WITH MORE!!!

Some people like short wham bam stories and some of us do not. Keep writing them as long or short as you feel is necessary. Your choice, just keep writing good stories.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ab Fab

I always wait in anticipation of your stories. They are well written, thought provoking and sexy. Its a shame that some of our American Cousins do not appreciate the great work you are doing. Keep it up! (ooh er Mrs, no pun intended).

Mark2Mark2over 17 years ago
Tippy Top topping

A really good mix of ruthless exploitation and impossibly naive innocence.

Like you I thrive on comment, I would welcome whatever you have to say about my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the story! Great build up, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DREAM WORLD ?

No, just another encouragement to all the useless pricks who think that it is ok to profit from other peoples ignorance.

And by the way, Why on earth do they let anyone get married without teaching them how to give their spouse pleasure? That should be a crime.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL READ

Thanks for taking the time to share. It was a very accommodating read during a blustery day alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent story. Would love to read the follow up. I will keep looking for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great buildup and climax(es)

This is one of the best written stories of seduction and willing response of an innocent wife that I've read. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm guessing she has some special friends that are going to give her everything her prudish husband does not. And she will hopefully train him to be a willing participant. That will probably take some doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

R A P E

It is extremely stupid of the church to conduct a marriage without requiring the participants to study the 'Joy of sex" or similar book.

BUT when a person is deceived or coerced into sexual activity, it is sexual assault or rape.

binkey9binkey911 months ago

This was probably the best and most arousing story I have ever read. Just as I thought stories could not get any better, I found this one. After reading this I felt so excited, drained and totally addicted to it. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Naive vicars wife was created by a moron

BurnleyladBurnleylad3 months ago

Good story and well written but a little too unbelievable and went on too long. It’s a subject that would offend some although I wasn’t. Keep on writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous