The Vicar's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both lay still for minutes, I could not believe what had just taken place, and was finding difficulty making excuses to myself, knowing this couldn't really be some kind of genuine medical test. Then I saw his face, as he lifted his head up, from where his mouth and nose had been buried hard into my love hole.

He smiled, "Well my dear. You can be sure of one thing, that secret place of yours is in perfect working order, just like your breasts."

His face was covered with my juice, but he had the biggest smile I'd ever seen, and for some stupid reason I can't explain, I said, "You look happy."

"Well my little Shirley, I could say the same for you. But you're right, I am happy. It's not every day I get a vicar's wife to cum in my mouth."

"Oh god, you mean that was all a trick?"

"No, of course not. You know I was just making sure everything was working after your fall. And that massage I've just given you, I bet it's taken nearly all the pain from in between your legs?"

Well he was right about that, the massage as he called it, had relaxed, and relieved what had been a very painful ache I'd had in my crotch.

"Yes, it does feel better."

"So the fact you've just cum twice in less than twenty minutes, and I've had the pleasure of drinking your cum directly from your pussy, that is just a bonus."

Feeling very embarrassed, I asked, "Can I get myself cleaned up now?"

"Of course you can. But before you do I want you to just take this."

He'd already stood up, and just as he was saying this he turned away, and put his hands to his bag. Then as he brought his hand back towards me, he was holding out his finger, like he'd maybe squirted something from a tube, and he had the squib of what ever on his outstretched finger. As it came to my mouth, I looked at it, it was like a sort of streaky white paste, almost like wallpaper paste.

"Open up, its only one little lick."

"What is it?"

"Don't you worry what it is, the doctor says to lick it up, so be a good girl."

I took hold of his hand, and wiped his finger across my tongue, and licked it into my mouth. It was a little salty, but not nasty to taste.

"Well did it taste ok?"

"Yes, what was it?"

"It's just a muscle relaxant, but you could do with a bigger dose than that."

"Have you got anymore?"

"There's a little left in a tube, but I think you'll have to suck it out, while I hold the tube."

"Where is it?"

He pulled his zipper down, and pulled out his big erect penis, saying, "Come on my little beauty, open up your mouth." As he said it he rammed his penis towards my face, and as I attempted to pull back, his hand on the back of my head pulled me forwards. As the sticky wet end of his penis pressed against my lips, it forced its way into contact with my teeth. I stupidly attempted to protest, and as my teeth parted, his penis entered; preventing any words escaping. And his words now were hard and forceful, "Suck it you bitch. Suck!"

But try as I might to pull away, he was too strong. I never even thought of biting it, and he pumped my mouth for nearly a minute before I managed to get it out. "You dirty sod. I'm going to tell my Michael. Get off me you dirty man."

"Calm down you silly girl, it was only my fucking dick, it wasn't like I tried to poison you."

"I'll get you struck-off. I'll tell them you raped me."

"Don't be silly, it's all on camera, you agreed to everything. And as for struck off, struck off what? I'm not a doctor. I'm a plumber."

"Why. You tricked me. I hate you. I'm sure my Michael will be able to get you into trouble with the police."

"Look calm down; let me explain things to you. First, the video camera shows I didn't force or rape you. Second the video I've just recorded can be put on the internet, or sent in the form of a DVD to the bishop, your parents, Michael's parents, your neighbours, or anyone. And I can't imagine your Michael would be very impressed with his wife heaving her pussy up and down and squirting her cum for a stranger. In fact, I think he might even divorce you. So as you see, if you tell anyone, it is you who will lose out, not me. Anyway, what harm has been done, you've just had your first orgasms, you should really be thanking me, not getting all upset."

"But you tricked me. I thought you were a doctor."

"But doctor or not, did you have two orgasms?"

"Well yes but..."

"But nothing, you were on cloud nine? And be honest, you liked the taste of my dick?"

"No I didn't. You forced that on me. How could you do that? That was horrible."

"You didn't say that when you licked the cum from my finger."

"But I thought you were giving me some kind of medicine."

"And so I was. And if you know what's good for you, you'll stop acting like a silly school-girl, and you'll get my dick back into your mouth, and get yourself a nice big dose of it."

"Don't be so foul. I promise you, I don't care if you are trying to blackmail me with that dirty video you've taken, I'm going to tell my Michael, and we'll get you arrested."

"You still don't understand how silly you sound. Do you? Do you think your Michael will still be allowed to stay in the church, once the bishop, and all your local congregation has seen you performing? I can guarantee you, the second Michael sees you behaving like a sex crazed whore, he'll be on the phone to a solicitor, and the divorce papers will be written-up and ready to sign by the time he gets to the solicitors office."

I kept trying to believe my Michael would stick by me, and discount the things this man was saying, but the more I thought about what that camera witnessed, the more I came to accept he was right. But if I once gave in to this man, I had no idea where this would end. I decided I'd try one last attempt to bluff him out.

"You can say what you like, I know my Michael, and he will believe me, not you, or anything you've got on that video."

"It's your choice my dear."

And with that he began to get himself dressed. Then while dressing he looked out of the window and said, "But you'll only have yourself to blame when this all goes wrong. And if I was you, I'd look-sharp and get some clothes on, looks like my colleagues are just getting the stretcher over that gate right now, so they'll be here soon. Just remember, I offered you an easy way out, one where your Michael would have been none the wiser."

I rapidly began to clean myself up, and get into some fresh clothes. But all the time I was wondering what would happen when they arrived back with Michael.

"What are you going to say when my Michael gets here?"

"I'm just going to play my nanny-cam back through that TV of yours, so your Michael, and of course, my friends can watch everything that's just happened."

"But my Michael will see you tricked me."

"Do you really think a man's pride is that strong, that he can live with a wife he's just witnessed behaving like that with a stranger? Especially when he's just had to watch it for the first time in the company of other strangers; all of whom are men. Knowing; even at best his wife has been more naive than a school girl. But at worst, she's taken the first opportunity presented to her, to have a sexual relationship with a stranger."

I was now fully dressed, and I'd pushed all my used clothes into the wash basket along with the soaking bed cover. Then as I spread a fresh cover over the bed, I could see the three men coming through the gates at the far end of the car park! I now had literally single minutes to decide if I dare take this man on, and trust that Michael would stand-by me.

I knuckled-under and decided it would be easier to just let him get away with his foul deception. "Ok you win. I won't tell Michael, so long as you don't show him the video."

"Too late my dear. If you'd just given my dick a little suck. A minute would have done to show your appreciation for my help in bringing you to your first orgasm. But as it is, I'll take pleasure in watching his face when he sees you on screen. And your face when he goes ballistic. Then I'll make money selling the video on line."

"Please don't, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut the mustard. Are you willing to prove it?"

"How? They'll be at the door any second."

"I'll keep quiet on one condition."

"What?"

"I want your knickers off. Now!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. I just want to know you're walking around in here without any knickers on."

As he finished speaking, they arrived at the other side of the door, and one of them knocked.

"KNOCK. KNOCK."

I pulled my knickers down, and was looking around for somewhere to hide them. Ian took them from my hand with his left, as his right one was busy opening the door. Stood outside were two men either ends of a stretcher, and the third one carrying all their ropes and gear.

One of the men climbed in backwards, lifting with him the stretcher which had my Michael strapped firmly into it. Followed by the man on the other end of the stretcher.

The third man piled all the gear onto the floor, and he walked to the driver's door and climbed in. "Someone got the keys?"

"Shirley my dear, have you got the keys for Jamie, and then we can get your Michael to hospital."

I handed the keys to Ian, and as he gave then to the man in the driving seat, I stooped down to talk to Michael. Even this was not as straightforward as it might have been. As Michael was flat on his back on the stretcher. And the stretcher was on the floor. I had to be careful Michael didn't see up my skirt, and realise I hadn't any knickers on.

"Michael dear, are you alright? Is it hurting bad?"

"I'll be ok. It is hurting, but thanks to these Samaritans, it'll soon be taken care of. Are you ok?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine. I would have come back up with them, to help them find you, but I stupidly fell climbing that gate."

As soon as the words left my lips, I regretted saying anything. Why I'd told him that I have no idea, he didn't need to know anything about me being hurt.

"Oh my darling. Were you hurt badly?"

I rapidly tried to back track, making out it was nothing. "No. Just shaken up, and a bit bruised."

"Has this gentleman looked at it for you?" He said looking at Ian.

Now realising he'd eventually know where I'd hurt myself, and that he'd be none to please to know I'd let this stranger examine that area of my body, I knew only lies would get me out. "No, there's no need."

"Don't be a silly girl. These men are medically trained. They've strapped my ankle up, and given me a full once-over to check for any other problems. I'm sure Terry or Roy would be only too glad to check you out."

"Sure thing Michael, we'll take her into the back compartment."

"There you are my dear, looks like you'll have the attention of two medical men, you are privileged." Then turning to Terry, "If you need any privacy for the examination, the partition door can be brought across to close that end off."

"Well she did fall heavily with her crotch onto the top rail of that iron gate, so we will need to give her an internal."

Michael almost swallowed his own tongue, and the gulp noise he made was noticeable. "Well. Err. I'm sure I can trust you to do what's necessary."

I wanted to shout out, but knew doing that, would only unleash Ian with his video of me behaving like a sex crazed animal; so instead, I let Roy lead me with his hand on my elbow, back into our bedroom. Whilst Terry closed off the partition; leaving my Michael, Ian and Jamie, all the other side.

Jamie now had the campervan underway, so we were now making our way along the steep twisty moor-land roads.

It was only when Terry turned around from closing the partition, that I saw he had the dreaded camcorder in his hand. "Right Shirley, it is Shirley? Isn't it?" He spoke in a soft voice, obviously not wanting my Michael to hear him.

"Yes it is. But you can forget using that. And don't think I'm going to let either of you examine me."

"Oh I see. It's like that is it? Well in that case, we might as well open the partition, and you can explain to your husband why you don't want to be examined, while he watches Ian's camera work. I know he scored, he gave me the nod as soon as we walked in."

So this little scam wasn't a one-off, they must have done this before. And when they arrived back, Ian had managed to let them know he'd compromised me, without even saying a word. So I was still backed in a corner, and this time it wasn't lies that would help me out.

"Ok. I'll let you examine me, but if you touch me like Ian did, I won't be able to keep silent."

"But we will."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you suck Ian's dick?"

"No."

"What and he hasn't shown your husband the video? I'd better make some excuse to get him in here to find out what's going on."

I really didn't want Michael's suspicion arousing, so I quickly said, "No please, there's really no need. We ran out of time, I would have done it, but he said if I took my knickers off, he wouldn't tell about the video."

A big smile appeared on his face, and he lifted the hem of my skirt up. Then Roy reached across and lifted my left leg up and to the side; so they could now both see my love hole. "Sweet. Can't wait to get my lips around that cunt of yours."

We were still talking in soft tones, but even so, I felt like my Michael must know what was going on.

"Get laid back on the bed, and I'll get astride you. You can suck my dick first. And when it cums, don't you dare spill any, you swallow the fucking lot, or you'll be in trouble."

He didn't sound like he was a man to mess with, so I was soon on my back, sucking his massive hard penis as it rammed in and out of my mouth.

I'd been sucking for only a minute or so before he began to jerk his hips. I recognised this as a sign he was shooting his cum, but in truth I hadn't much idea what that meant. I'd only experienced it twice, and each time it had been with Michael's penis up inside my love hole.

But now I could feel and taste the same salty taste from earlier, as he kept ramming and spurting inside my mouth. I made sure I kept it all in, not letting a drop leave my lips, then as his penis pulled out, I swallowed it all down.

What I haven't mentioned, was while Terry was busy in my mouth, Roy had my legs spread wide open, and was busy licking my holes, and all around my love parts. So what with Terry's penis on my lips, and Roy's onslaught under my skirt, I was well on my way to an orgasm. It had only been the big fat penis in my mouth, which had stifled my gasps of pleasure.

Now I'd swallowed the cum, Terry held his hand over my lips, until Roy presented his penis for me to suck. As it touched my lips, I eagerly sucked, but as he was already pushing, it would have gone in anyway. I soon got back into the rhythm, as he pumped hard against the back of my throat. Down below, something was being pushed up inside my front love hole!

I couldn't fight them off, and it wasn't a penis. It was something strange, hard and man made. Once he had whatever pushed up deep inside me, he began to lick and suck all around as Roy had done. But from deep inside me, there was a sensation I couldn't explain. Yes I know I had an orgasm building, but this was something more, or extra.

My tummy was vibrating from inside, a kind of tremor, shooting feelings to every part of my being. Well if at the start of this I'd been concerned about Michael hearing us, by now, that was not even a consideration. They'd somehow taken me to the point where I was no longer in control of my body. Well I might not have been in control of it, but I knew what it was doing.

Terry had to try to hold me up off the bed, as I was thrashing my hips violently up and down. If he'd left me on the mattress, I'd have been bouncing the camper-van off the road. Roy was still ramming my mouth, but now, I could feel his penis was entering my wind-pipe. There was no sign of me gagging on it; it was like I'd done it a million times before, a kind of natural ability that just felt right.

Then it came to the time for Roy to shoot his cum, and he pulled back slightly, so as to shoot each and every bolt of his cum over the surface of my tongue. His first release of cum triggered my orgasm. Terry held onto me. He told me some time later, it was like he was tackling a raging bull. In fact, he thought a Spanish fighting bull would have been easier to control.

So after a few minutes, I'd returned to my normal self, and once again, felt first guilty, then angry, and then trapped. And then as I began to wipe myself clean, I felt a wire, a thin electrical flex wire, disappearing up into my front love hole. The other end of the wire was coming out of a small plastic box that lay beside me on the bed.

"What's this?" I asked as I held the wire, not daring to pull on it.

Terry answered, "That'll be ok left in there for now. We'll put the battery pack into a waist belt for you."

"But what is it? Why can't you take it out?"

"Don't worry about it; it's only a little stimulator. Something we can use to remind you who is in charge."

I wanted to argue, and insist it was removed, but I knew it would be pointless. So instead I just allowed them to attach the battery pack to a belt which was put around my waist, under my skirt. I finished dressing, but again wasn't allowed to wear any knickers. Then with us all looking respectable, the partition was once again pulled open.

Terry breezed out as unconcerned as you like, "Well reverend, you can rest assured your lady wife is in first class working order. She's still a bit tender, but she'll be right as rain in a couple of days."

I could see by Michael's face, he looked more than a little concerned, and ignoring what Terry had said, he look directly at me, from where he lay, still strapped tightly onto the stretcher. "Are you ok? They didn't do anything improper to you?"

The last thing I wanted to do was to get him upset, or provoke Ian into showing the video, so out came another lie. "No dear, of course not. They just examined me, and massaged me with some cream." I then tried to change the subject. "Don't you think you could undo the straps now, and let Michael sit up?"

Ian answered, "As I've just explained to Michael, its all part of these modern rules and regulations we have to keep to. We both know it's silly, but the powers-that-be insist we keep the injured party strapped into the stretcher whilst in transit, it's like wearing a seat belt."

"But surely he doesn't need to be trust down so tightly?"

"Sorry my dear, but they'd crucify me if, god forbid, we had a crash, and he wasn't adequately restrained."

I'd decided I was onto a loser, with this request, when suddenly; my love hole began to send out sensations. I froze to the spot, and my legs turned to jelly. I had to turn towards the side cupboard, and use both my hands to take my weight, to prevent myself from sinking to the floor.

Roy dashed to my assistance, his arms sliding under mine from behind me, as he took my weight, and helped me back to one of the side bench seats. This feeling was still building, so intense inside me, that I lay back in a very un-lady-like slouch, unable to compose myself.

Michael called out from where he lay, "Shirley. What's wrong? My god what's happening to her?"

Roy was sat alongside me, his arms around my shoulder, making sure I didn't actually slip into a heap on the floor.

But it was Terry who answered Michael, "Don't get worried reverend. It's just the inter-vaginal relaxant. It's set to go through a sequence of internal massages, to help disperse the bruising. Don't worry; we'll slip it out once we get to the hospital. It is the quickest and simplest method of relieving her bruising. We wouldn't use it if she was in public. I can understand why you wouldn't want to see your wife reacting like this in front of strangers, but as we are all medical men, and you're her husband, I thought it the best treatment for her condition."