The Vicar's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turned it on?"

"The vibrator, its battery powered, and it's called a vibrator, because when you turn it on it vibrates."

I lifted this thing I now knew as a vibrator, up from in between my thighs, and looked all around it. Sure enough, on the flat end of it was a little switch. I slid it across, and almost dropped the bloody thing as it suddenly began to vibrate in my hand. I must have looked so silly; I didn't know what to do with it, or where to put it.

"Ok Shirley, either you're one hell of an actress, or you're the most naive girl I've ever met." At this point he got to his feet, and stood in direct line of sight between me and Michael, preventing either of us seeing each other. "You don't like doing this by yourself, do you?"

Ian must have known that just having Michael looking whilst I answered was intimidating, and maybe could be affecting my response. I didn't use words, but I shook my head to indicate no.

"Do you want us to arouse you like before?"

I nodded to indicate yes, but my lips also mouthed the words silently with a please tagged onto it.

"Ok boys; let's take this little lady to heaven." And as he moved to one side, so Michael and I once again could see each other. "Oh by the way Shirley, I guess you'd better tell your hubby what your answers were, I don't want him accusing us of doing anything against your will."

"I'm sorry Michael; with all of you watching it's just too embarrassing doing it to myself."

"Don't you apologise my dear. If these men were genuine, and those things were necessary, they'd have given you your privacy, and let you ease your own pain."

"Are you serious? If we'd have done that, by now she'd be in unbearable agony. Its seems almost impossible to believe you two have been married for over six months, your poor little wife doesn't have the first idea about foreplay."

Michael looked completely confused, it was obviously the first time he'd heard the word. But I guess I must have looked just as silly, as I had no idea what Ian was talking about either.

"Come on then Shirley, are you ready?"

I looked at Michael, and mouthed the word sorry, then turning to Ian. "Do you want me to lie back on the bed?"

"That's what I call a good little girl. You lie back and try to relax. Ok boys, we'll take it in turns, lets show her what each of these little toys can do for a girl."

Terry replied first. "Ok. I'll start the ball rolling if you like; I'll show her what the Gold Finger can do." And with that he picked up the gold vibrator I'd just had in my hand. He turned it back on again, and kind of waved it around in front of my face, like he was holding a light sabre off star wars. "Close your eyes my little one." I closed my eyes, and I felt him take hold of my right hand. He turned my palm uppermost, and stroked the vibrating toy across my palm. My body shook! All he'd done was to stroke my palm, and I'd suddenly gone hot all over and my tummy began to pound. He whispered into my ear so softly; with his lips almost touching my ear. "Good girl." His hot breath on my ear was in-itself exciting, but hearing his words of encouragement just amplified the excitement.

He slowly moved the vibrator from my palm, over my wrist, up the inside of my arm. As I felt the sensations getting ever nearer my body, or to be more precise, approaching my breasts, my nipples began to tingle. His words were still falling on my ear, soft and gentle carried on his hot breath. But it wasn't what he was saying that fuelled my desire; it was the occasional touch of his lips on my earlobe. Each touch sending such a vibrant pulse through my body, and each pulse exploded like a firework in the sky. But these explosions were deep inside my pussy, causing a spasm like thrust, as it pulsed open.

This heavenly trance was broken, not suddenly, but like someone had walked in on a dream, with a gradual reality creeping in and bringing me down to earth.

"Ok Terry, I think you've had your turn."

At first I couldn't understand what was happening, but as I heard Terry answer, my true situation came flooding back, and I realised it had been Ian who'd been talking. "Ohh come on. I've hardly even touched her yet."

"That's as maybe, but look at her. Her cunt is pouting like Marilyn Munro's lips on a photo shoot. Another minute and she'll be squirting cum in all directions."

Now there was a battle going on, not just the battle of words between Ian and Terry, but knowing the reality of my situation, my arousal had just deflated, like someone sticking a knife into a tyre. But as Terry was determined to carry on with his stimulation, he'd now run the length of my arms, encircled my breast, and was caressing my right nipple with his Gold Finger vibrator. And if my arousal was that tyre deflating through a knife hole, Terry was pumping air back in at such a rate, he was beginning to win.

"So lets all work on her at the same time."

I think that was about the last of their conversation I was conscious of, and all of the rest of this arousal I can only describe from watching the subsequent video. Terry had continued with his Gold finger, but Ian had selected some kind of double probe. It had one large and one small part, both made of soft latex, and when turned on, the large one bent and moved in a gyratory motion, but the smaller one just vibrated. Ian used the vibrating part to first rub along my slit, but then he concentrated his stimulation at the very head of it, just below my bush. I now know this is my clitoris, but at the time, all I knew was this vibration was driving me crazy; I could hardly sense anything else anyone was doing to me. But after about thirty seconds or so, Ian turned his device, and allowed the gyrating probe to roam my now dripping wet slit. On about the second gyration, it just slipped into my pussy hole, and still gyrating, he drove it in deep. Looking at the video, it was almost like my pussy had opened up and grabbed it as it was passing, sucking it into some kind of trap. Then I began to sense the vibrations; coming from my bottom! The smaller of the probes had been pushed in, and was making its presence known.

But I hear you ask, what about the other man? Well Jamie had opted for a very life-like looking penis, well life like apart from its size that is. This was a good ten inches long, and so fat he was having difficulty working it in and out of my mouth. So they took me to heaven as they'd promised, and yes, Ian was almost right, once they all dived in using their selected toys on all parts of my body, within a minute or so I was writhing about, squirting my cum in all directions. They then sat to one side to wait for my re-entry back to earth's reality.

Gradually I came to my senses, and like before, the first feeling was one of absolute elation, such a high was better than anything I'd experienced before. But then on seeing my poor Michael's face, the guilt hit me. But this time, I can't remember feeling angry, I rather felt grateful to these men in a weird way.

Michael was first to speak. "Are you finished now?"

I got up and went to where he was laid, his stretcher propped up so he'd been able to witness the whole thing, I knelt at his side, put my hand on his cheek. "Oh Michael, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Don't say any more. The sooner this is all over the better." I kissed his lips, but as my lips left his, he angrily snapped. "Enough. We don't want that kind of behaviour in front of these animals."

"Sorry. I just..."

"Enough."

I got to my feet feeling very dejected, knowing I'd upset Michael, I turned and walked back to the bed, picked up my skirt, stepped into it, and began to pull it up.

Ian spoke. "You heartless sod. Was there any need to treat her like that? For gods sake man all she did was to kiss you. And it shows how much you care about her; you haven't even asked her if her pain is any easier."

"Why don't you keep your nose out, you're not worried about her feeling pain. All you animals are interested in is getting some kind of perverted sexual pleasure by abusing her."

By now I had my bra and blouse back on, and all I needed was my knickers, which Ian had in his pocket. Being as our normal weekend expeditions are nothing like this one, I only bring two spare pairs. As I'd changed into my first spare after getting wet, and then with Ian's help cum in them, the pair in his pocket was my only clean one. I caught Ian's eye, and asked, "Can I have my knickers please?"

He pulled them from his pocket, and handed them to me. "I can't see why you need to put them on; we'll be upending you again in a few minutes."

Michael gave Ian a look of death, but said nothing. Terry held up a latex penis, slightly smaller than the one Jamie had been using on my mouth. In fact, thinking back to when Terry was ramming his real penis into my mouth I'd guess this imitation one wouldn't be far off being the same size. As he made some vulgar thrusting movements with it, he asked Michael. "What's wrong rev? Did you think that was her last show?"

"Please Ian, I'm begging you, can't you let Michael out of that stretcher until we get to the hospital?"

"I'm sorry love, I explained earlier."

"I know what you said, but surely, he doesn't have to be trust down so tightly?"

Terry had unzipped his fly, and now had his erect penis in his hand as he asked. "If we agreed to release him would you agree to a fuck?"

Michael almost choked as he spat out the words. "You filthy animal! Shirley my dear, don't even answer him."

Ian looked at me, and then putting his arm around my shoulder. "Come down here a minute."

He walked me from the bedroom area, along towards the driving area, and stopped just behind the driver's seat. The other two had followed, closing off the bedroom with Michael still in there. I was standing with my bottom pressed up against the sink unit, with the three men in a semi-circle facing me. Michael was protesting furiously in the bedroom, but it was only noise in the background, and we couldn't hear what he was saying.

Ian asked, "Well?"

"No, I couldn't."

"Why?"

"You can hear Michael."

"We don't want to fuck Michael."

"Please. You know I've let you do those things to me, please don't ask me to do this?"

"Let us? What are you saying? That what we did wasn't to ease your pain?"

"Well yes it does. But we both know the main reason I'm cooperating, is to keep you from using that video."

"And because you like the feeling it gives you?"

I felt my face get hot as I blushed bright red. "No."

"You're lying."

Terry butted in, "Enough of this talking, tell her either she does it willingly, or we'll fuck her anyway, and then post the video on the net."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Why not? All we need to do, is to get that cunt of yours pulsing again, and you'll fuck like a good'n."

"I...I won't let you touch me again."

"You silly bitch, we can take you back there by force, and once we get you going, you'll fuck without a struggle. Then we cut the video with one of your earlier performances, to show you giving consent, and bobs your uncle."

Ian put his hand up to Terry's mouth, and then said, "Ok Shirley, we don't need to go down that road do we?"

"Please. Tell me you wouldn't do that. Would you?"

"I'm trying to be nice, but you have to help me."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what Terry just said was right?"

"Which part?"

"Once you're hot, you won't care who is fucking you."

"Please don't say that."

"Why isn't it true?"

"It makes me sound so, I don't know, slutty or cheap."

"Don't be silly, it just means you're normal. In fact, I'd go as far as to say, what I've seen of you so far, you're special. Now I'll ask again, do you think you'll have the will to fight us off."

I hung my head in shame, and whispered. "No."

"So cards on the table. You know we're gonna fuck you either one way or the other?"

I didn't speak, but just nodded.

Ian said, "So if you realise what the outcome is going to be, why won't you just give us your permission?"

I knew he was right, one way or another, all of these men would make love to me, and there was nothing Michael nor I could do to prevent them. But I just thought maybe I could use the fact they wanted my permission, to get Michael untied.

"I'll agree, but there are conditions."

Terry snapped, "Fuck her conditions; let's just get her on that bed."

Ian came in calmly. "Steady on there Terry. Let's hear what she wants."

"You have to release Michael."

"No problem there, but we have to fuck you first. Otherwise he'll be going berserk."

I couldn't believe it, he'd agreed instantly. Yes I know he just said they wouldn't do it before they'd made love to me; but I could understand his reasoning on that. Now what else did I want? I racked my brain; the video, I wanted that back as soon as they'd finished, you know, loving me.

"Ok, but I have your word you will release him once you've all, you know?"

"You have it. So now you'll give us your permission to fuck you?"

"No, one more thing, once you've all finished, I want the video."

"And then hubby can go to the police? Don't be silly. You get the video once we've left the hospital, and we know he hasn't called the police."

I hadn't thought that one through, I could see now that there was no way they dare let me have it before Michael had been admitted, and they knew we hadn't made any complaints.

"Ok, but you promise I'll get it back once he's been admitted to hospital, and you know he's not reported you?"

"Yes, I promise. Now, face the camera, and say you give all of us permission to fuck you."

I'd forgotten that bloody camera. But I reluctantly said, "Ok, Yes, you have my permission."

Jamie spoke, which was very unusual. "That's no good."

Ian turned to him. "What do you mean?"

"If she goes back on it, or the vicar gets upset, then they could say we frigged the video to make it look like she was agreeing to a fucking. She has to say the words."

"I'm sorry my dear, but you'll need to say the words."

"Please don't do this to me."

"Do what."

"Humiliate me like this. If you're going to, you know, just do it. There's no need to make me feel so dirty."

"It's not a case of making you feel dirty. We need the word fuck to come from your lips."

"Oh God. If I say this for you, you promise me I can trust you to keep your side of the bargain?"

"You can trust us. We'll give you the fucking of a lifetime."

"No. Please don't say things like that."

"If you didn't think you could trust us, you wouldn't even be considering this. Now let's hear the magic words."

With my head hung low, I slowly said, "You can all fuck me."

Ian looked first at Terry, then Jamie. "Now are you all satisfied?"

Terry answered. "Too fucking right we are, let's get her into that bedroom."

Ian looked at me, "Do you want us to move your old man down this end while we fuck you?"

"No, he'll hear what you're doing; I've somehow got to explain to him why I'm letting you. And then it's up to him if he wants to see me or not."

"The best idea, is tell him the truth, you're doing it to save his job. What greater declaration of love can a girl give to a man than to fuck total strangers to save her husbands career?"

I didn't answer, but I let him usher me with his arm around my shoulder, back into the bedroom compartment which the other two had already opened up.

As Michael saw us coming back, he asked, "Are you alright my dear, they haven't touched you while they had you out there?"

"I'm alright, and no, they didn't touch me. But I have something to tell you."

Ian spoke. "Are you sure, I'll tell him for you, if you want."

"Oh thank you. I'm sorry Michael, but please listen to everything Ian has to say before you judge me too harshly."

I won't repeat it all, but Ian explained to Michael what I'd just agreed to let them do and why. Michael listened, and his face grew blacker and blacker. By the time Ian had finished, and they re-played the camcorder back to Michael, showing him how I had given them permission, and letting him hear the words I'd used, Michael was close to tears. I knelt by his side cupped his face in my hands, and kissed him continuously. Ian put his hands on my shoulders, and eased me back away from Michael.

"Come on, you know that only upsets him more."

As Ian was guiding me across to the bed, Terry was waving that false penis about, and he said, "Let's get her into action, and maybe once she's in full swing, her old man might have perked up a bit, and want a go himself." I turned and gave him the most annoyed scowl I could muster. He then turned to Jamie. "Come on Jamie help me lift the vicar up onto the bed."

I was already laid on the bed, and Ian had almost completely stripped me naked. They lifted my Michael's stretcher up onto the bed, so he was now laid alongside me, Michael asked. "Hey! What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

They propped one end of his stretcher up slightly, turning it so it was tilted towards where I lay.

"Ok Shirley; lets see you undo his flies, and get his dick out."

"Please no. Do what you want to me, but please don't humiliate him."

"Humiliate him? I'm just gonna let him join in the action, he should be glad we're not keeping you all to ourselves. Now just do as I say, before I get nasty."

So I rolled up onto my hands and knees, and then knelt alongside Michael whilst I undid his belt and flies, and lifted his penis from his underpants. It lay there, not hard, but not completely soft. I was ready to lower my face down and start sucking on it, which was what I'd thought they wanted me to do. All I was waiting for were instructions from Ian.

But to my surprise. "Ok Shirl, you can get yourself back over here now." Feeling very slightly disappointed, I did as instructed, and I was soon laid on my back alongside Michael. "Right girl, what kind of reaction would you expect from that religious husband of yours when we start taking it in turns to work your pussy with all these sex toys, especially now it's all out in the open, and everyone knows we're just wanking you for our own pleasure?"

"Reaction! What do you mean?"

"Will he be disgusted, or turned-on?"

"Disgusted."

"Ok, what about if we take it in turns to let you suck our dicks?"

"Definitely disgusted."

"So you wouldn't expect to see his dick get hard?"

"No. Never."

"Be prepared for a shock then."

And with that, all three of them began to strip off, and when they were all naked, they climbed on the bed, laying or kneeling around me. But my Michael still had an unobstructed view of what they were doing, and especially of my crotch area. They all selected their first toys, and began to stroke my body with them. Most of these implements were vibrating except for the double one which was bending in a gyratory motion. Tense as I now was, within seconds of them re-starting, I could feel myself losing control. The sensations were being generated in multiple locations around my body, but regardless where they were generated, they all headed for one area, and that rapidly began to throb.

"There you go reverend. Her cunt is beginning to react already, it's like she's begging for someone to fuck her."

Michael didn't reply, but he couldn't resist looking. and I couldn't resist looking to check-out his penis. To my dismay, it had now lifted itself, and was stood to attention. But then I consoled myself; thinking, it's only natural for any man seeing any woman's love hole getting aroused. But he won't feel the same when they begin to fuck my mouth, I bet it'll go soft again, and he'll get angry.

Well I was wrong, because whilst two of them kept up my stimulation, trying out every different toy they could lay their hands on, one of them, Ian I think was first; brought his penis up to my face. I didn't attempt to shun him away, but like a back-street whore, I opened up my mouth, and began to suck. He was kneeling directly in front of my face, and was thrusting his hips as he held the back of my head.