The Vicar's Wife Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with a gasp of delight that Sheila felt Lionel's hands take hold of the cheeks of her bottom. When his lips reached her neck and ear lobes, she knew she would enjoy the encounter. In the past, nibbled ears had always set her loins fluttering. This occasion was no exception. Gosh! She felt like a young teenage wanton again. Hey! What's happening, she wondered?

'Do you know, Sheila, some old thoughts are beginning to stir in me.'

'That's not the only thing stirring,' she smiled.

His penis was pressing into her groin. It was years since her ear lobes had been nibbled. The sensuous feelings she had never expected to have again were returning to her. Her body was becoming alive! She intended to enjoy herself. Throwing her head back, she moaned softly with pleasure, ripples of desire spreading through her once more. With calm deliberation, her hand slipped its way between their bodies to rest on the front of Lionel's trousers. His manhood was there. Thick and hard. She squeezed it. It held much promise for her. How long was it since Sheila had handled a stiff cock? A long time. Oh - that feels wonderful!

'Are you feeling naughty?' he asked softly.

'Mmm!'

'How naughty?'

Her interest had reawakened. She was getting quite eager. So it was essential for her to hold the bare shaft in her hand! 'Fondle my breasts to find out,' she teased. 'You've been admiring them all afternoon!'

'And how much more naughty do you want to be?' He was quickly unbuttoning the top half of her dress, pushing it off her shoulders to reveal the cleavage of her bulging breasts. This was a dream come true. He ran his fingers over the swelling of her right breast, his thumb lingering on the nipple. 'Naughtier than that?'

'Oh, yes!' she said in a matter-of-fact tone, 'much, much naughtier than that.' Whilst Lionel kissed her face and neck, with growing curiosity she fumbled with the top of his fly zip to ease it down as far as she could. With mounting frustration, she slipped her hand down the waistband of his shorts. His cock was fully erect.

She sighed with satisfaction as her palm slid over the warm shaft. With no shame at all, she grasped the stiff length in her palm, catching her breath, marveling at its size and thickness, caressing it up and down. It was so long since Sheila had touched a cock; she had almost forgotten the joy of handling one. The sense of power a woman has over it.

'That's fairly naughty,' she said. 'And a wonderful feeling. I love your cock.'

Lionel realised that Sheila was seriously wanting sex! Here she was fondling his stiff cock. He only hoped it would do him proud. There was no need for cautious foreplay any more.

Whilst her hand gently caressed the cock, Lionel wrapped his arms round her bare shoulders, kissed her neck and took hold of the bra' fastening. Sheila pressed her shoulders back to allow him full access to the hooks. As the hooks were unfastened, she decided to be brazen and display her full charms to him. With a shrug, the straps fell away from her shoulders, allowing her full breasts to fall forward. The heavy nipples, and large expanse of dark areola held Lionel's gaze. Magnificent!

'There you are. Is that what you wanted to see?' she smiled. 'Is that naughty enough?'

Still in good shape, the large breasts settled on her rib cage, bulging nipples pointing outwards from the large swollen areolas. A tracery of blue veins lightly covered the expanse of creamy flesh. Truly glorious!

'Wonderful,' he muttered. 'Very naughty indeed.'

'You approve? Will God mind?'

Lionel certainly did approve. 'I'm sure the Almighty will be delighted at the interest I'm taking in the perfect body he created. Surely he intended man to enjoy woman. '

Presented with the sight of a new pair of breasts, superbly surmounted by large swollen areola, edged with a ring of tiny pimples, with the main nipple, dark and bloated in the centre, he was delighted. He didn't speak. He weighed the substantial left breast in the palm of his hand, rolling the pad of this thumb across the thickening nub, before lowering his face, taking the inviting nipple between his lips and rolling his tongue over the contours. This was heavenly.

Sheila entered a state of rapture as his lips began to suckle her hard nipple. All the wrinkles smoothed out as it swelled in his warm mouth. Her loins were now on fire with lust. Although she wanted cock, her full attention was concentrated on the touch of lips on nipple. Sheila was determined to enjoy every sensation to the limit. It was years since her yearning had been so strong - even when she masturbated for personal enjoyment. It was not her dildo she craved for now. It was warm stiff male flesh.

'You could get even naughtier,' she murmured thickly. 'God won't mind. After all, He made me this way.'

Lionel decided that the time had come to explore the centre of Sheila's universe. The promise of fondling her vulva filled him with excited anticipation. He unbuttoned the rest of her dress as he nibbled her ears, slipping his hand down the waistband of her knickers. Sliding over the smooth belly, his fingers snaked their way through the mass of coarse hair until they felt the glow of heat from her most private part - her vagina.

He couldn't wait. Cupping her vulva in his hand, the warm fleshy contents filled his palm. Damp and squashy. His probing fingers found their target. Sheila's excitement was conspicuous. She shuddered. Honey was oozing from her heavenly passage. There is nothing quite like that first encounter with a strange lady's genitals, wet and yearning. A new valley to explore and enjoy. To rejoice in.

Lionel explored her pouting inner labia with care, sensing the quiver in her loins at the touch. Fingers grappled with the generous slippery flaps of the dark supple flesh, carefully exploring every crevice and crease with delicate fingers. They were almost like a spaniel's jowls, wet, long and hot. He was in a seventh heaven as his index finger parted the folds to delve into the delicious opening of her vagina, copiously oozing with honey.

Sheila was delighting in her body's response. Her whole being was rippling with glorious anticipation. She was in a state of sheer bliss. Massaging his hard penis in her hand, feeling her vagina being explored by fluttering fingers, she sighed, writhing with a glory she had not felt in years. She wanted to feel stiff cock enter her again, to slide deep into her most intimate shrine. The wine had relaxed her - she had no qualms about Lionel playing with her essential part.

Her only thought as his fingers dabbled in the juices, was that she wished she had remembered to trim her pubic hair. It was several months since it was cut and it now grew thick over her belly and her vulva, especially on the outer ridges. As the years had passed, her hair remained a deep copper colour. She was also conscious of her long labia. Still, she thought, it was how God had made her.

Reaching her other hand down to her groin Sheila pushed her knickers over her thighs, letting her fingers flirt with her clitoris, whilst Lionel pushed his thumb inside her. Eyes closed, Sheila sighed softly as waves of pleasure washed over her.

'On the recliner' she muttered thickly. 'Let me lie on the recliner.'

As she moved to the sun bed, Sheila shrugged the summer dress from her shoulders. She was now entirely naked. Although no longer in the flush of youth, she had kept her figure fairly trim. Her breasts were large and resplendent. The evening sunshine reflected from her skin, giving her curves a golden glow. Her hips and thighs had thickened a little with the years, with a belly free from wrinkles.

Lionel studied her body as she settled onto her back. A belly firm and smooth. A thick thatch of deep auburn hair reaching from her navel to between her thighs. As her legs parted, the plump lips of her vulva were revealed with the low-hanging, thick inner labia, mahogany coloured, the thick pale clitoris peering out between the parted upper folds beneath a tuft of burnished copper threads.

He watched as her hand reached down to her groin, feeling for her sensitive folds, fingers exploring their contours, parting the entrance to her dilated vagina, pink and inviting, stroking and caressing her hot genitals. All the while her moans and soft sighs filled the air, head rolling from side to side, with closed eyes. It was ages since she had so enjoyed handling her own sex, given the added thrill of being watched by a man.

In the distant past she had often masturbated for her husband whilst he looked on, stroking his cock for her. To see her masturbate stimulated him to a peak of excitement. As the orgasm hit him, he would thrust into her vagina, the blast flooding her with his thick sperm.

Lionel watched as Sheila, with growing frenzy, fondled her oozing lips, the pale clitoris fully exposed, her puckered vaginal opening clearly in view. A glorious sight. The female genitals had always fascinated him. Sheila's was considerable. Her plump outer lips well endowed with auburn curls, the inner labia, long and meaty, drooped over the delicious entrance to the vagina, now oozing with juices.

Whilst pondering on how many privileged cocks had penetrated that shrine, Lionel quietly removed his trousers and underwear. His penis was rock hard, standing proud of his rounded belly. It was many months since he had such an erection. Sheila was wrapped in her own mounting delirium, fingers pulling at the lips, stretching the labia wide apart to display her wanton hairy sex, whilst those of the other hand were frenziedly rubbing her clitoris.

'I'm coming,' she announced calmly and softly, eyes screwed tight. 'I'm coming! Oooh! How wonderful! Ahhh! Beautiful! Yes, yes! Keep coming!' she urged, 'keep coming!'

Her face was screwed up in agony, her buttocks slowly gyrating as the orgasm fought to be released. Her hand slowed. She brought the orgasm slowly and carefully to its climax. It was a fantastic sensation! Her body cried out for penetration by the male organ. It's fulfilling desire. But first the delectable experience of a long, powerful orgasm setting her body glowing with lust. There was plenty of time for penetration later. Though she was rather desperate for it.

'Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!' she pleaded softly, head rolling. But she managed to keep the climax bubbling on the crest, like a surf rider, holding the final crashing wave at bay as the spray washed over her whole body, wallowing in the delicious agony of it, body twisting and shaking.

But Lionel was in no hurry. He bent over her heaving thighs, pressing his tongue into her clitoral hood. When she felt his breath on her vulva, her mind blew with lust. Lionel lapped at her genitals with his hot tongue, licking away the juices with long laps from the very base to the clitoris. He chewed her labia. Her groaning gasps got louder. The waves of her orgasm crashed over her. She cried out as her thighs jerked. This was it! Out of control!

'Oh, God!' It was unendurable! She knew she'd die! 'For God's sake, Lionel, fuck me. Fuck me! Please!'

Rarely had she been so desperate for a cock. She was crazy for a length of stiff cock. Any cock! Her loins bucked and heaved wildly making it impossible for him to lap at her soft folds any longer.

Stepping between her open thighs, Lionel placed his cock between the exposed folds of glistening flesh, edging it between the lips, slowly thrusting it deep into her vagina. The soft warm folds parted to welcome the full penetration, clutching at the shaft as it slid through them. After pausing at the limit of her vagina, he began plunging in and out, deep into her hot passage, to the very depths of her being to the calculated rhythm of her stifled cries.

With every stroke, breasts swinging violently, Sheila grunted her pleasure. He increased the rhythm. Cock driving into the vagina is the most sublime feeling she knew. As she concentrated on the driving shaft caressing the inner walls of her secret passage, one hand fingering her clitoris, the other steadying her breasts, tension started to rise again in her loins. Her breathing became irregular and heavy. The surges through her belly intensified. She was coming again. It was unbearable. Her fingers lashed at her button as the cock battered at her groin.

The spring snapped as Sheila spun into a fury. She cried out her release, loins juddering and bucking, still concentrating on the cock's rapid thrusting into her depths. When her spasms had finally subsided, Lionel slowed his rhythm before quietly withdrawing from her.

Standing astride Sheila, erection thrust before him, Lionel took up his glass of wine, observing the heaving breasts as she gasped for air. She was concentrating on the sheer fucking ecstasy she had endured. Keeping it in her memory as long as she could. Her hand cupped the triumphant vulva, squeezing the lips with sublime pleasure.

Then, when at last her eyes fluttered opened, she looked on the cock facing her. The idol that had invaded her inner secret - driven her to the very boundaries of lust and self-fulfillment. Sheila gazed on the stiff shaft with is slight downward curve, now smeared with her juices. Erect cocks fascinated her. Her whole body went into a turmoil at the sight of cock. This was a handsome specimen - pale and hard.

The large plum-shaped head with its small crack from which the seed of life would erupt. Her fingers traced the line of the thick channel just below the skin, down which the urgent sperm would gush, edged with the fine blue tracery of veins until they stroked the wrinkled sack - the powerhouse of his body.

After studying it seriously and carefully, she curled her fingers gently around the thick cock, moving the foreskin back and forth over the deep red head. Unable to resist the temptation, Sheila gripped the shaft hard and placed it between the breasts, giving it a succession of quick jerks with the pads of her boobs, with the foreskin drawn well back. Then, lowering her face, with her eager lips apart, she took he shaft in to her warm mouth to be suckled and nibbled with exceptional devotion whilst wrapping her tits round the shaft. This idol was the pinnacle of her worship.

She adored the cock that had ravished her willing vagina. It was thick and hard in her grasp. She kissed and licked the large pronounced purple head, working the shaft up and down between the mountains of flesh, as she cherished and relished her hero. Her other hand cupped the testicles, gently squeezing them with adoration.

The cock was now gently fucking her boobs, sliding in and out of the warm flesh. Sheila felt Lionel's fingers clawing her distended labia, playing with the clitoris, searching each fleshy cranny, pulling gently at each fold. With turmoil still in her loins, Sheila suckled fast on the cock, feeling it twitch and jerk in her mouth. Lionel's loins stiffened. His buttocks tensed. She masturbated him harder with her boobs, squeezing the penis down to its very base. With growing anticipation she felt the stirring deep within him. It was time to stop. She smiled up at Lionel.

'Not yet!' she whispered. 'I had no idea what a sexy person you are. You look so - well, urbane and gentle.'

'With you, Sheila, I could make love all day.'

'Patronising bugger! Anyway, matrons enjoy a good fuck, as well, you know.'

'So it seems.'

'Come,' she said, drawing his hard shaft into her mouth.

Lionel threw his head back and wallowed in the sheer bliss of having his cock sucked and massaged between those wonderful breasts. Heaven! Thank the Lord for building Sheila in this way.

Sheila felt the power within her to control this manhood - demand its essences. Once again, his buttocks began to clench. The internal coiled spring tightened within him. Lionel's lunges into her mouth got stronger and more urgent. This time she'd let him go! His only thought was to ejaculate into her mouth.

A loud moan escaped him as his penis finally erupted. The first spurt hit the back of her throat. Withdrawing the shaft quickly from her mouth, Sheila watched as the next spurt splashed across her cheek. She held the shaft between her tits as another splashed her nose, and a fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh. The sperm spouted over her nose, cheeks and lips, splashing in her hair and over her ears to an accompaniment of contented grunts. It was delicious! Wonderful! The finest gift of nature to a woman. Such an offering.

The final spasms dribbled over her open lips. She licked them with deep affection, as Lionel moved again between her open thighs, plunging his still stiff cock deep into her wet mysterious passage. The exhilaration as he drove into her time after time, grunting and heaving, was marvelous. Sheila cried out with delight and frenzy.

'Give it to me, darling. All of it. Split me open. Go on!'

And Lionel shafted her deep and strong, with a firm regular stroke, from base to tip. He was enjoying this to the limit. To be fucking Sheila after all these months of looking at her and wanting her - to feel her breasts, her genitals. To slide his cock deep into her. Sheer heaven. He lost count of the time. His piston-like cock drove in and out.

Sheila was still well lubricated. Watching his shaft slide between those long flaps, watching as they clung to it as the shaft withdrew, it came as a complete surprise to him that he felt another orgasm approaching - a tightening in his testicles. Gathering pace, Lionel thrust harder and deeper, with greater urgency.

Seeing Sheila's eyes screw up with the agony of her ecstasy, her head rolling from side to side, spurred him on. She was coming again! With a final lunge, a cry of elation, his cock erupted once again. After the first gush, he withdrew from her, allowing the sperm to splatter into her pubic hair, like dewdrops.

'Wonderful, darling!' Sheila cried. 'So soon after the first. Wonderful.'

It took several minutes a silent joy between them, resting and sipping the dregs of their wine before Sheila sat up.

'Let's take a shower together. Then perhaps some food, then certainly another session of sex.'

And that is what they did, soaping and drying each other in Sheila's shower room and bedroom. Lionel pulled on his trousers and shirt whilst, after slipping into a silk negligee, Sheila prepared a light meal of smoked salmon and salad. Lionel mixed the dry Martinis. Over the meal they toyed with each other before moving into the bedroom for another two hours of unalloyed sex. Sheila's breasts had never known such loving attention, nor her vulva been the subject of such devoted descriptions from Lionel.

Before leaving, Lionel had arranged that he would make a pastoral call on Sheila each Tuesday morning whilst his wife was entertaining Sarah with morning coffee in the vicarage conservatory, caring nothing about her husband's visits to his parishioners.

Sheila eventually climbed between her sheets feeling rather sore between the legs, but deliciously happy. A long casual play with herself helped her to drift into a peaceful slumber.

12