The Video Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god this tape would drive Carl over the fucking edge he would go crazy. Would you mind it I did? It might be fun to see how Carl reacts to it. After all if I help him tape his mother fucking Friday night I will owe him something special." Ronnie said with a grin from ear to ear.

It seemed crazy to me but I laughed and told Ronnie "Why not. Both of you will have a lot of fun out of this. Then if this Friday night thing works out we can watch it together so I can see this motor cycle riding mother. It might be fun to watch some one else get fucked." I was surprised at what I had said because I had never used that word before. It slipped out and as strange as it seemed it was appropriate for the moment. Ronnie smiled at me and stood up. He opened his jeans and pulled out his erection. There was no hesitation I took his cock in my mouth and started to work my mouth back and forth on it.

Ronnie said "I want to fuck you Mom."

I looked up with his cock still in my mouth and some how smiled. I wanted it too and now was a good time. Why wait any longer?
In all my years of marriage I had never climaxed but even before Ronnie climaxed filling me with his love I screamed out that I was coming and did. Ronnie as between my legs pumping fast and mumbling sounds not words and he came twice before he wanted to stop. Oh, how wonderful the strength of youth is.

I showered with Ronnie sitting on the toilet videoing the whole thing I had not closed the curtain so he could get me washing my well fucked pussy. I turned off the shower and stepped out. Ronnie sat the camera on the towel rack so he could come and dry me off. This was our first together tape. Ronnie wiped and rubbed me all over. Paying special attention to my red haired crotch. He turned me around and spread my cheeks so my tiny ass hole was forever saved on tape. I had forgotten about the sound on the tape until Ronnie said "I am gong to fuck this ass. This is a great ass and I am going to fuck it like I did this fine tight pussy."

Things were out of hand I knew that but it was too late and I was bound up in this crazy box of lust and perverted desire. Nothing mattered now I was in for the long haul no matter what. Ronnie was too hyper to see any thing but wild sex and more wild sex. He wanted every thing and he wanted it on tape. He got such a thrill out knowing his buddy Carl would soon be seeing me masturbate. I wondered if Carl would masturbate while watching that tape I had made the night before.

We had moved to the bedroom but not to get dressed. I was sitting at my dresser putting on my face and fixing my wild fuzzy red hair. Ronnie was on the bed behind me stroking his magnificent erection. I could see him in the mirror as we talked.

Ronnie said "Mom what if Carl wants to come over and visit me just to see you. What would you say to that?"

I did not see it coming but there it was plan as day. Ronnie was about to suggest that maybe I should have sex with Carl so he could put it on tape. I guess this was the first time I saw that Ronnie was some what of a voyeur and he really wanted to see me having sex with his friend. He went on about how if he saw Carl's mother having sex maybe it was only right if we repaid Carl in the same way. It was crazy. My son wanted to get me into swinging and that was only something I had read about. Then I remembered one passage in a book I had read many years ago about a girl that had two men make love to her at the same time. Oh, my god I was as twisted as my son. After all like mother like son. I laughed.
All painted up like the fucking whore I was becoming I got up and went to the bed. I stepped up on the bed. Straddling Ronnie I lowered myself down while he guided his erection where it would do the most good. I saw him watch as his cock disappeared into my wet throbbing cunt. I cried out for him to fuck me, "fuck mommy Ronnie. Fuck me."

I fell across his chest and laid still as I came down off a high that was a first for me. Gee another first what a day this was turning out to be.

"Damn; Mom what a great fuck you are. It looks like we are going to have some wild times and a lot of fun." Ronnie was headed to his room to get dressed. I wanted to go out for lunch. It was either that or get fucked three or more times before the evening.

I had to clean up before I could go out I smelled like sex. I saw the vent was open and the camera gone as I washed up. Dressed and ready I went down stairs. Ronnie was on the phone and he smiled as I entered the Den.

"I tell you Carl I got a great tape for you. The best one yet. No, I can not tell you now. Yes; sure you'll like it. Okay, I'll give you a hint. How does masturbating sound to you. Never mind how I got it. I got it and when you see Mom come, yea, climax I mean it will drive you crazy." Ronnie stopped walking and listen very intently.

"Well I don't know. Mom is around the house and it will be tough giving you the tape while she it here." Again he listened and then he looked at me. He said "I guess we could do it right out in the open and maybe she will not even notice. But if she catches us we will have to do a lot of explaining. Okay, say fifteen minutes." Then Ronnie hung up.

He looked at me and said "What do you think? Want to get it on with Carl? I know once he sees that tape he will want to fuck you as much as I do."

"Oh, Ronnie what have you gotten me into? Do you really want to see Carl take me to bed?" I said.

"Mom it will make a great tape and what I would love to see is you suck Carl off. And then make sure his mother sees that tape so when Carl is confronted he can tell her he has her on tape getting fucked too. Then maybe he can talk her into fucking him. That is what Carl wants is to fuck his mother." You fucking Carl and sucking him off may be just what it takes.

Somehow this crazy idea made sense to Ronnie. So I let my shoulders slump like a whipped puppy and nodded my okay to the idea.

There was little doubt as to what Ronnie had in mind when Carl walked in the back door. Ronnie brought Carl into the Den where the camera was already set up and the tape Carl came to get was running in the VCR. I was sitting on the sofa with a drink in my hand. I don't' normally drink but there was some booze left over from the old days so I fixed myself a stiff one. Carl came over to sit next to me.

"Hi Mildred.: he said.

"Hi Carl." I meekly squeaked.

He looked at the TV screen as I opening the shower and sat on the tub surround.

"Shit." Carl breathed.

When I slipped a finger into my pussy Carl unzipped his pants. I watched as Carl pulled out a thick stubby cock. The head was broad and flat. His eyes were glued to the screen but he pulled my hand over to his crotch. Ronnie was standing to the side working the video camera.

Ronnie said "Mom." I looked over at my son. Ronnie waved a hand in a motion that told me he wanted me to go down on Carl. I closed my eyes and lowered my head. Carl's thick cock filled my mouth. I felt Carl's hand touch the back of my head.

"Oh, fuck. What a cock sucker. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Carl was not much of a conversationalist. But he was expressive and got he point across. Ronnie moved in for a close up. Ronnie pushed the stop button on the TV. Carl quickly stood up ripping his cock from my mouth.

Carl was short and stocky with muscles rippling from every inch of his body. He pulled me to my feet and together we undressed. Carl told me to kneel on the sofa. Carl got behind me spread my ass cheeks with this thumbs while pushing his cock into my wet cunt. I was so scared I felt nothing and was not very aroused but I was wet. There was nothing I could do about that. I had become wet when Ronnie motioned me to suck Carl's cock. The feel of his cock was not exciting to me at all. But I let out a moan when it felt like he was going to rip me open.
I was like a limp rag. My head hanging down, my hair flip flopping around on my head. My breasts bouncing and swinging front to back. Carl's thick cock was rubbing me deep inside and even though it gave me great feeling it did not arouse me.

Ronnie came over and dropped his pants. He pulled up my head and let me see his erection. This simple act made me smile and seemed to bring me alive. I loved it and took his cock into my mouth as I shivered again wanting to make my son come. I wanted Ronnie to cum in my mouth. I wanted his sperm to wash my taste buds and slowly go down my throat. This was what I needed and I was feeling the passion and lust that I needed. Even Carl's cock started to feel erotic. But the cock in my mouth was like a stimulate bring me to life.

Carl's seemed to note the difference. He yelled out something as he grabbed my hips and started ramming faster into me. "Yea, this is more like it " Carl cried out.

"It sure is my Mom is the best cock sucker ever." Ronnie cried out.

The two boys seemed to join in one thundering motion ramming me from both ends. It started to build and swell through out my entire body. I was getting ready to climax. But both boys were too.

Carl came first. His thick cock jerked in me and there was a warm flood filling me. Ronnie jerked and his sweet salty sperm shot across my tongue as I tighten my cunt around Carl's cock as I come joining the boys. Three in unison each reaping their own joy, pleasure and thrill in each's own special way.

I hugged Ronnie around the waist until his cock was completely finished. Carl had pulled out of me and moved away. Ronnie went limp before I let his cock slip from my mouth.

The boys were seated not talking but smiling at one another. I got up and went up stairs.

A shower, a douche and a brush through my hair and I almost felt like a new women. As I returned to the Den I lost some enthusiasm but made my feet keep going. Carl was gone but the video tape he had come to get was still here. Ronnie said Carl was so excited about what we three had done he was going home to make sure every thing was in place for tomorrow night.
Do you think his mother will see things as open as I have even if Carl does get her on tape with her date?" I asked Ronnie.

"I don't know but I do know Carl has this thing about wanting to fuck his mother. Fucking you was a dream too because he sees his mother in you. Besides Mom you're one hell of a fine fuck. Carl watched your little ass hole the whole time he was fucking you and he had thoughts about fucking you in the ass. He wanted to know too how I felt fucking you in the mouth and watching you swallowing my cum. I told him it was fantastic plus you're a wonderful cock sucker." Ronnie said in a matter of fact voice. It seemed Ronnie was beginning to see us as a regular couple and as lovers.

Can a mother learn to accept her own son as a lover and still think of him as her son. I don't think so. When I looked at Ronnie now I saw a sex symbol and not my son. My son has gone and has been replace by a stud that wants to fuck me and I want to please him as much as I can.

Taking Ronnie by the hand I pulled him to his feet and started for the stairs. I said "Darling I know where there is a tub of K-Y Jelly would you like to take my virgin ass as a prize for giving me a whole new life?"

"Wait till I get the camera. This will be worth getting on tape. Shit Mom I do love you." Ronnie said laughing as he now pulled me up the stairs.

"Baby; Call me Mildred and never again let me hear you say the word Mom." I told Ron... no more Ronnie he was now the man of the house and he could do what ever he wants...

Mildred Miller had enjoyed writing this short story for you readers.

12