The Videographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

I let my arms slip around her back and pull her close to me. She was warm and wet and smelled wonderful, as I buried my face in her lush black hair. I could feel her warm soft body underneath the thin layer of silk.

"That was fun," she said, pulling away from our embrace. "How about something to drink?"

"Just a sip," I remarked. "It's still early."

"You're right," she said pouring me a glass of Jack D. "I hope you like Jack Daniels, 'cause that's all I have."

We toasted her video as we sat down on the kitchen stools to watch the end of it.

"This may sound funny, but can we shoot another one?" she asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just feel so good about myself for doing this. I want one to keep for myself."

"Well I can make a duplicate for you,"

"No, I don't want a copy of that. That's for The Bastard. I want one for myself."

"Okay, if you want. Do you want to re-shoot that same thing or do you have something else in mind?"

"I don't know, maybe something else," she said looking away toward the patio door leading to her balcony.

"Well, you know the last time I saw the Sexy Girl show, a couple of the girls did a sequence in a bathing suit," I ventured. "It is a nice looking afternoon outside. How about something like that out on your balcony?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said slipping off the stool and walking over toward the patio door. "It is kind of private with the woods over there and all. I do sunbathe out there a lot. Maybe so."

"Let's check it out," I said joining her. "It's certainly big enough and it looks like we've got some good sunshine, at least for a while."

She stood for a moment, her arms crossed over her breasts, her bare foot tapping.

"Sure!" she said suddenly. "Let's do it. I'll go change."

I mounted the camera back on the tripod and went outside to "decorate" our set. I moved one of the lounge chairs over to the side that was fully in the sun and set up the camera on the other side. I would be able to get a shot of her coming through the door and out on the spacious balcony. As I waited for my subject, I checked out the scene. It was a private area, with her balcony screened off from her next-door neighbors and visible only from the thick woods that grew tall behind her apartment building. We should be able to bring this off nicely I thought.

I went back inside to get my glass of Jack D just as she was coming down the hall from her bedroom. She had slipped on a short little terry cloth robe, pinned her hair up, and re-touched her makeup.

"Sorry it took me so long but I had to sort of trim myself down there," she said, quickly pulling open the robe to show off a dark red string bikini. "So what do you think?"

"Wow!" I remarked, startled by the sight of her trim, shapely body barely covered by the tiny little suit. It was little more than three triangular patches of material with matching string. Her dark nipples were threatening to poke through the material on top and the outline of her pussy was clearly showing through the bottom. "You look fantastic!"

"You think so?" she said with a real question to the sound of her voice. "I haven't ever worn this before cause I think it makes me look sort of fat."

"You? Fat? Where?"

"Right here on my tummy," she said patting her belly.

Maybe there was a bit of roundness to her belly, but nothing that resembled "fat." I could feel a twinge in my lower regions again as she held the robe open.

"You look terrific, Lourdes," I said talking a good sip of my drink and stepping toward the patio door. "I think we had better get working."

I went outside and made ready. I pressed the record button and called out, "Action!" She emerged through the door with her drink in one hand and a bottle of suntan oil in the other. She seemed much more relaxed now than when shooting the earlier sequence and played up to the camera, setting her things down, stepping to the railing, leaning over to raise the hem of her robe up to show off the cheeks of her ass, then turning around to play with the belt of her robe. She slowly pulled the knot apart and let the sides fall open just enough to teasingly reveal a sliver of her body. Running her fingers up and down the edges of the robe, she slowly pulled it open, revealing the skimpy suit and more of her lithe young body. She leaned back against the railing and began to slip the robe off each shoulder one at a time, letting it fall down to the balcony.

She began a series of playful poses by the railing, leaning forward to let her breasts nearly spill out of the top, then turning around and bending over to tug the skimpy back of the suit bottom up between the cheeks of her ass. All the time she would run her hands over her body doing a great job of turning me on. She started toying with the strings to the bikini top that could barely contain her sweet pair of tits. Finally tugging it loose she tantalizingly ran her fingers under the little patches of cloth, bringing her nipples to full erection. Then satisfied that she was ready, she pulled the suit up and over her head with a little shake of her shoulders that made her breasts shimmy enticingly.

With the top removed, she played with her tits, cupping them and squeezing them together much as before, then tweaking the nipples. But soon her hands were wandering down to the bottom, slipping under the skimpy confines of the suit and running along the slit of her pussy. After teasing me and the camera for a minute or so by working on her pussy, she pulled the strings running over each hip, pulling the suit taut against her pussy, clearly showing the outline of her slit. She turned around and, looking over her shoulder back at the camera, she fiddled with the ties on each hip, pulling them loose. Grabbing the front and back of the suit she ran it back and forth over her pussy and then turned around. Pulling the suit out front and loose from between her legs she pursed her lips together in a seductive pout, her wet lips blowing a kiss to the camera.

Dropping the suit bottom to the balcony she began to sway her hips back and forth, running her hands up and down her body, playfully touching her breasts, her face, her pussy, and her ass. I marveled at the way she was turning me on. I could feel my cock strain against my jeans. The image that I had of her as this studious, hard working electrical engineer was forever replaced by this vision of a wanton seductress. She must have been able to judge my reaction, for with every twinge I felt, she raised up her routine another notch and her smile grew broader.

Finally she danced over to the lounge chair and lay back, slowly enough so that I could follow with the camera. She picked up the tanning oil and began to spread it onto her long shapely legs. Then she worked on her belly and around her pussy. She squirted some oil up onto her breasts and rubbed it in, making sure that her fingers tickled her nipples. She squirted more oil onto her breasts, cupping and rubbing them until they were glistening in the sun. Rubbing more oil onto her belly and down toward her pussy made her gasp noticeably. It was nearly unbearable watching her lying there on the lounge, running her hands all over her trim glistening body. The bulge in my pants had to be obvious to her by now. She let the back of the chair down and rolled over onto her stomach. She waved to the camera.

I pressed the fade button and then stop.

"Wow!" I blurted out. "I mean Cut! Man! That's some pretty hot stuff!"

"I'll bet you didn't know I was such a slut," she cracked.

"Being a sexy woman isn't the same as being a slut," I replied. "There's a big difference."

"Whatever, pretty good for a dull old engineer type would you say?"

"Absolutely," I remarked. "You know, if you want, we could send this in to the TV show. You're as hot as any of the girls they've put on."

"Oh, I don't think I could do that," she said with flirty laugh. "I think I want to save this for when I'm old and wrinkly so I can show my husband how hot I once was."

"Well, you certainly are hot!" I said sitting down on the other lounge chair. "And I think I need a drink to cool myself down."

"Oh, did I get you all hot and bothered?" she asked.

"Not all of me, if you know what I mean," I said taking another swig of Jack D.

"So what are you going to do with the rest of your Saturday?" she asked, still lying naked on her tummy and not making an attempt to cover herself.

"Nothing really," I replied. "I didn't make plans because I wasn't sure how long this would take."

"Well, the sun feels so nice, why don't you join me?"

For a moment all I could do was look at her. I'm sure my jaw dropped a notch or two by her unexpected invitation, but she seemed unfazed as if she had asked me to join her for a game of checkers. She had raised herself up on her elbows in a coy pose that showed just enough of her round breasts to keep my pulse racing.

"Well, if you're not going to join me," she went on. "Could you at least do my back for me?"

"Are you sure?" I stammered. "I mean, sure. I guess so."

"Come on. I won't bite."

I picked my butt up and shifted around to sit on the side of her lounge chair. Picking up the oil bottle, I squirted a nice little river over her back. She lay back down as my hands eagerly worked the oil into her supple flesh, from her shoulders on down to the small of her back. As I caressed the middle of her back, she arched her back and raised herself up again onto her elbows.

"Your hands feel wonderful," she remarked.

I worked some oil onto the cheeks of her ass and then down onto her legs. As I worked my hands on her, she moved her legs apart, letting my fingers have a clear path to the soft sensitive skin of her inner thighs, and giving me another glimpse of her fetching little pussy. I then let my hands wander up farther along the sides of her back, my fingers touching the firm round edges of her breasts.

"Go ahead, touch my tits, Ronny," she said. "Come on! Oil me up, Baby!"

I hesitantly reached around to cup them and felt them tense up when my fingers discovered her nipples.

"You know, I think we should stop," I said. "This is starting to feel too good."

"It does feel nice, doesn't it?" she said lying back down and trapping my hands under her.

"You know, you're a really beautiful woman, Lourdes. And I could really fall for you, but I'm not sure that this is the right time or place."

"What's the matter?" she said, rolling over onto her side, to give my eyes a delightful view of her oiled body. "I can tell you like what you see when you look at me. What's wrong with fooling around a little?"

"Nothing," I said reluctantly, turning away to look off at the woods. "But I'm kind of an old fashioned type of guy. I'm not too comfortable jumping in too fast. Putting the cart before the horse kind of thing."

"I didn't say I wanted to marry you or anything, Ronny," she said, taking along look at me. "Here we are, two single people, reasonably attractive, obviously available. Why not take a shot? Look, Ronny, I've been attracted to you for a long time. I thought you knew. In fact, that's one reason I asked you to help me do this, thinking that you'd kind of take the lead. Maybe I was wrong."

"No, you're not wrong at all, Lourdes," I protested. "I can feel the attraction too. Strongly. I've always wondered about what it'd be like to be with you, but you seem like the type who never has much time for an average guy like me. It just feels right now like this bus is rolling downhill too fast."

"What's the matter? Don't you like aggressive women?"

"No, I don't feel threatened if that's what you mean."

"Are you afraid that you won't measure up?" she said reaching over to rub her slender hand on my back. "I can see from here that you're outfitted pretty nicely."

"No, I've never had a complaint in that department," I said, looking down at the bulge in my jeans.

"Well then, maybe it's time for you to jump on, jump off, or get the hell out of the way."

I looked back over at her, reclining on her side, her well-oiled naked body an enticing sight for my sore eyes. Her mouth was open and her tongue rested near her lips, her big dark eyes darting all over me, as if looking for a signal from me. I turned a bit and reached over to rest my hand on her side.

"You are really something, Lourdes," I blurted out. "I have never met a woman like you. Smart, sexy, playful. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess any other guy would have already been all over you. You're not disappointed, are you?"

"No, not when I realize just what a gentleman you are," she said, bringing herself up to a sitting position and looping her arm around my shoulders. "Maybe I should learn to let nature takes its course instead of pushing too hard, too fast."

Her face was just inches from mine, so close that I could feel her breath on me. Like magnets, our lips were drawn together, our heads tilted a bit and we kissed, lightly at first, then with more pressure and passion until our arms encircled each other and we eagerly sought each other's lips.

"Whoa, you are some kind of kisser!" she said when we parted for a moment. "Let's do that again!"

We quickly leaned back toward each other, pressing our lips together and letting our tongues join the battle. The next thing I knew, she was sucking on my tongue, drawing it deeper into her mouth. She hands began to wander all over my body, slipping up under my golf shirt and weaving through the hair on my chest. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her close to me. She curled around and ended up almost on my lap. I cradled her face in my hands when we came up for air.

"You are incredible!" I remarked looking deeply into her eyes. "One day I'm quoting a development job with you, the next I've got you sitting naked in my lap. I wonder what Harold would think of this?"

"If he's a normal guy, he'd probably be saying 'Atta boy!'"

"Would you like something else to drink?" I asked, noticing that both of our glasses were empty.

"Sure, and why don't you bring that bottle out here when you come," she replied.

When I went inside and got some more ice and the bottle of Jack D, I stole a quick look back and saw her arrange the lounge chairs side by side. She was stark naked and moved so naturally and so un-self-consciously that one might have thought that she had spent her whole life naked. She was back reclining on her chair by the time I returned.

"Thanks," she said, taking the refill. "So, you never did answer my question. Why don't you join me?"

"What do you mean? Sunbathing?"

She nodded. I looked around nervously.

"What's the problem, Ronny? Are you so old-fashioned and chauvinistic that you think only the woman should be nude? Or are you just a prude?"

"I'm no prude," I replied.

I pulled my golf shirt up and over my head.

"Come on," she cheered. "Keep going!"

I stood up and undid my jeans, slipping them down past my boxers. She gave out a little wolf whistle as I sat back down to slip them all the way off. I tossed them aside and went to lay back on the lounge.

"Come on, Ronny. No fair stopping there! Let's see some beefcake!"

I smiled sheepishly and began to pull my boxers down. She whistled and applauded when I got them down to my ankles. My cock was now fully exposed to her and her eyes grew wider.

"Oh, my!" she cried. "You are nicely hung, young man!" She grabbed the oil bottle and moved over to sit on my lounge. "Now, it's my turn!"

Starting my chest and working down, she began to rub the oil onto my body. Her soft hands were all over me and by the time she had gotten down to my belly, my cock was standing almost straight up. She looked me in the eye and smiled. Pouring more oil out, her hands darted down to cover my legs. As her hands worked their way back up, they lightly grazed my cock and balls.

"I don't think we want to get sunburned down here, do we?" she said with a delightful lilt to her voice.

She poured out a bit more oil and rubbed her hands together before reaching down to spread it on my cock and balls. I couldn't believe the sensations she produced as her hands worked me over. She ran one hand slowly up and down the shaft of my penis while the other circulated about my balls. In just a few moments she had brought me to a full erection.

"Oh, Ronny!" she cooed. "You have one beautiful cock!"

I tried leaning my head back, but didn't want to lose sight of this nimble young woman working away on my unit. Her naked glistening breasts wiggled seductively as she worked on me adding to my excitement.

"You know, you might want to slow down, if you know what I mean," I remarked, as her hand kept slipping up over the head of my cock driving me close to ecstasy.

"I've never been one to start something I didn't intend to finish," she cracked.

"Okay, but slow down a bit," I pleaded.

She let go of my cock and let it flop back down on my belly and gave it a little pat. She moved back to her own chair and leaned back, taking a sip of her drink and taking in the warm sunlight. We lie there for several silent minutes, our eyes darting back and forth, checking each other out. The sun was warm and we both we getting heated up. Little beads of sweat began to break out on my chest and belly. I looked over and noticed that Lourdes would occasionally sweep a hand over her body, brushing away the perspiration.

"My God, this sun is hot!" she remarked. "I didn't think it'd get this warm today."

"Neither did I," I replied.

She picked her drink up and took a sip. She snatched an ice cube out and set the glass back down. Then slowly she began to trace a path over her hot body with the ice cube, and made sure to circle her breasts when she saw me glance over at her. As it got smaller, she moved it lower until it disappeared when she reached her twat. She brought her cold fingers up to her mouth to lick them, then casually, but certainly on purpose, she let them drop down onto my cock, encircling it.

"Excuse, Miss," I said with a phony British accent. "But is that your hand?"

"Oh, my I do believe that it is," she replied affecting the same dialect. "And beg your pardon Sir, but is that your big fat cock?"

"Unless I'm terribly mistaken, it most obviously is."

"Then what shall I do about it?" she said scooting over toward the edge of her lounge.

"You may do with it as you please, Miss," I replied, wondering how she would handle my invitation.

With only a frisky little look and not another word, she moved over to my chair and began to stroke my cock. After a couple of firm strokes, she licked her lips and lowered her mouth down to kiss the head. Her tongue darted in circles around the cap, making way for her mouth to suck it inside. I couldn't believe the feeling she produced as she drew it farther into her mouth. I had always thought that the best blowjob was the last one I had received, but this had to be the best. Why her boyfriend would break up with her when she could suck cock like this was beyond my comprehension.

Soon she was taking in most of my eight or more inches, her hand taking over when she came up to get a breath. I reached out for her body, letting my fingers dance over every bit of her that they could reach. She began to moan when they touched her breasts and tweaked her nipples. The feel of her soft smooth skin beneath my touch was exhilarating. Between her lips and her tongue and her hands she was bringing me to a quick conclusion, unless I did something about it.

"Here, let me return the favor," I said, picking her head up from my cock. "I want to eat your pussy, Lourdes."

Oh, Baby!" she cooed. "I thought you'd never ask!"

She moved back to lie down on her lounge and spread her legs wide. She had neatly trimmed her pubes and I couldn't wait to taste her sweet pussy. The scent of coconut greeted me as I introduced Mr. Tongue to Miss Clit. She let her head fall backward as I began to lick and suck and poke around her sweet, tight little pussy. Some women are like cheerleaders when you eat them, telling what they feel or how to do it; some will moan and cry, others just kind of lay there and breath heavily. Lourdes was a screamer. She just kept letting out these little sighs and shrieks of joy as I worked away on her.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers