The Videographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"My God, you've got a little pussy," I remarked. "I've never seen one this small or this pretty before."

"I know," she said. "That's always been a problem with me. Sometimes guys just can't get it in there."

"Obviously, they didn't follow the rules," I replied, picking up my head and letting my middle finger slowly work in and out of her tight wet pussy. "Sometimes you have to take it slow to make things work."

I lowered my head again and began slowly and surely, working my tongue and fingers carefully and deliberately. The outer lips were quite thin and easily parted; her inner lips practically popped out for me. It didn't take much to bring her to her first climax. I was sure the neighbors would be on to us the way she kept sounding off.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Oh! Yeah!" she would cry out in various combinations interspersed with several other cries and screams.

And the more she screamed, the harder I worked her tight little twat. I worked first one finger then a second back and forth inside of her, all the time keeping steady contact on her hard clit that had emerged from its rosy pink hood. I slipped my other hand under her ass and boosted her up so that I could get better access to her. Because she was so slick from the sun tanning oil, my thumb slipped up and accidentally poked at her ass. I thought she would leap right off the lounge with a scream that would raise the dead. I looked up across her heaving belly to see her working both hands on her round pliant breasts, twiddling her dark erect nipples between her thumbs and fingers. From the urgency of her screams, I could tell that she was close to a big orgasm. I kept up my pressure and kisses until I thought she would rip my head off with her legs.

"Oh, God, Ronny! Oh! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Ronny! Oh, God!" she screamed as she wriggled back and forth from side to side.

I held her clit firmly in my mouth as her writhing subsided. Her chest was heaving greatly as she tried to catch her breath. In a minute or two I picked up my head and smiled as she looked down at me with a look of amazing satisfaction.

"Where did you learn that?" she asked. "I have never come like that ever, ever before!"

"Practice and imagination." I replied.

"Now where's that big guy of yours," she asked, reaching for my hips to pull my cock toward her mouth.

Grabbing me by the ass, she guided my stiff cock to her open waiting mouth. I reached to balance myself by grabbing onto the back of her lounge chair. She pulled and pushed my hips back and forth to match the back and forth movements of her head as she sucked my cock into her mouth and let it slip nearly all the way out. I could feel her move her tongue around inside her mouth teasing my cock. She finally pushed me back letting my dick plop out of her mouth, and guided me down along her body. I lowered my hips so that my dick began to trace a path down between her breasts. She reached around to push her boobs together and trap my dick in between them.

"Do you like fucking my tits?" she asked with the most sensual look on her face.

All I could do was moan and I gently thrust my cock back and forth between her firm breasts.

"I'll take that as a 'yes!'" she said.

After a few minutes she began to push me back down, letting my dick drag along her belly on the way to her pussy.

"I don't know if you'll fit, but I want your dick inside me so bad," she said, reaching down to rub my stiff dick on her wet hot pussy. "Oh, yeah!" she said with a gasp.

"Don't you want to use some protection?" I asked.

"Are you clean?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"And I'm on the pill and so hot for your cock I don't care!"

She rubbed the head of my dick on her slippery pussy lips again. With a series of soft strokes she began to ease my hungry cock up her pussy. She screamed or shouted with pleasure every time I pushed my hips forward. She pushed me back again, repositioned her hips, and then pulled me forward. The head of my cock eased back inside, but when she tried to take in the rest, she winced and started to push back again. I shifted my position a little lower and grabbed her by the hips. I held her hips tightly as I pushed my own hips forward and my cock suddenly popped inside of her.

"Oh God!" she shrieked with pleasure. "Oh, fucking God! You're in! Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!"

She raised her legs up and spread them wide open. Once inside her eager wet pussy, I rested my elbows on the sides of the lounge chair for support so that all that touched her was my cock as I moved it in and out of her. I couldn't believe the cries of passion that came out of her with each thrust. She wriggled about on the chair, grabbing my shoulders and digging her fingers into me; then reaching down to grab my ass and pull me into her as deeply as possible.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

I quickly picked up the pace until I was pumping as fast and furiously as I could. Her pussy was like a tight little fist clenched around my hard cock. She thrust her belly up to slap against me; her beautiful breasts bounded back and forth just beneath my chest, her firm nipples just barely rubbing against me. She raised her legs up and wrapped them around me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Fuck me!" she cried out again and again.

I lowered myself down onto her and wrapped my arms about her shoulders. I slowed the pace down and used very long strokes, pulling out until the head almost popped out, then thrusting slowly and deeply until I was buried in her pussy up to the hilt. She continued her little screams of passion as she wriggled about underneath me. Suddenly I could feel her teeth on my shoulder biting into me.

I decided to grab her and wrestle her around until she was on top of me. She quickly took the initiative and began to rock up and down letting my shaft work its way slowly in and out of her tight little pussy. I thought for a moment that perhaps her old boyfriend had given up because they had a hard time fucking. Maybe he didn't eat her pussy enough to get her ready or didn't put her in the right position, Whatever that may have been, it was my dick working in and out of her and she was riding me like a little girl on a pony, bouncing up and down frantically screaming with pleasure.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Ah! Yeah! Fuck, yeah! Ah! Oh!" she called out.

Her breasts were bobbing with every delightful stroke. I pulled her down by the shoulders so that I could suckle her tits as we fucked. When I tried sucking those Hershey kiss nipples right off her tits she squealed even louder.

"You Bastard! Fuck me!"

It didn't take her long to come again, since her clit was pushed so tightly against my dick as we fucked. Within two or three minutes she screamed out loudly and collapsed on my chest, her shoulders trembling, her slippery body sticking to me. I tried to roll her over but she ended up on her hands and knees with her head buried into the plush cushion of the lounge chair. I couldn't resist the appeal of her swollen pussy sticking out between her slender legs. My cock found it easier to enter her from behind and when I pushed her legs further apart I thought she would pass out from the sensation.

"Fuck me like a dog, you bastard! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah!"

I grabbed her by the hips and thrust forward wildly. The sensation of her tight wet pussy working on my cock finally brought me to a climax.

"I'm going to come!" I called out to her.

That seemed to make her thrust back against me with more abandon.

"Come Baby!" she screamed out. "Fill me up, you bastard!"

With one violent eruption after another, my cock shot off deep inside her tight little twat. I could feel the cum rise up from my balls and shoot out into her.

"Oh! I can feel it! Fill me up, Ronny!"

After the last blast shot out of me we collapsed in a sticky, sweaty oily heap on the lounge chair. She quivered wildly as we cuddled, my cock still embedded deep inside of her.

"Oh, Baby you have got the tightest pussy I've ever known!" I confessed to her.

"And you have the biggest cock I have ever fucked," she admitted. "I can't believe I took all of it!"

Eventually we caught our breath and my dick slipped out of her. She turned around to lie next to me and we settled into each other's arms for the longest while, caressing each other tenderly.

"You know, Ronny," she said softly. "This little affair has the signs of becoming something big."

"How so?"

"If we can make love like this the first time, imagine what we can do with a little bit of practice."

"Yeah, and imagine how much fun it will be to practice," I said dreamily. "You know that big conference table at work?"

She slapped at me playfully. "You sleaze! What makes you think I'd let you fuck me on the conference table at work?"

"Oh a little birdie told me."

"A birdie?" she said.

"Yeah. Actually it was a woodpecker. A big old woodpecker."

Her hand went down and patted my cock.

"Nice birdie!" she laughed.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers