The Vikings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga heard Leif behind her, as he picked up her neck chain and pulled her head backwards. She arched her back and thrust out her bum for him, she knew what he wanted.

"Aaaaaargh! Nooooo!"

A searing pain shot through her as Leif branded her as heartlessly as he would a horse. Her right bum cheek seemed on fire, she cried and sobbed with pain.

Leif dropped the brand, and picked up the bucket of seawater he had ready. He quickly poured it over her arse, the wound cooled quickly, but the salt stung her even more.

Then Leif's soothing hands were upon her, rubbing some sort of ointment onto her wound. She sighed and moaned.

"Take me now, master. Please."

Leif sensed her submission and rubbed ointment between her cheeks and found her anus. She sighed again as his finger rubbed her, slowly penetrated and spread her ready for his cock. Her cunt twitched, she bucked her hips, dearly wanted to come but found no stimulus other than the insistent finger entering her behind.

Leif freed his cock and bit her shoulder.

"Your arse is mine, now, Saxon."

His penis quivered with anticipation as it hesitated before her moist, inviting anus, he felt her yield as he pressed into her, she sobbed with relief as she once more felt his closeness and pleasure.

He thrust deep into her, she gasped as he passed her inner ring, and she felt filled with Viking warrior as his balls bounced against her cheeks.

She hung exhausted in her chains as Leif pounded into her, felt her nipples erect as they strafed the rough rock in front of her, the recent ornamental chain increasing her pain and excitement. Cunt juices and come trickled down her thighs.

"Oh god let me come please!" she begged.

Leif withdrew immediately, he had sensed her excitement. She deserved no pleasure today.

He stroked his stiffly throbbing cock rapidly, until he came, droplets of thick come fell upon her arse and glistened in the glow of the fire. He smacked her left cheek hard, three times, until it too reddened.

He withdrew to the feasting men, and they all admired her naked, ravaged beauty, and took a skaal for Odin and Frejya, and their destiny.

Leif soon untied his slave, tenderly, and kissed her, so affected was he by the mead, the moment, and thoughts of a goddess.

He tied a belt around her waist, and stretched a loin cloth between her thighs. He bound her hands behind her back. He pulled on the chain attached to her iron collar, enjoyed her breasts and silver chain jiggling as she staggered back to the ship, hampered by the chain around her ankles. He enjoyed the sight of his mark burned into her flank, and the glistening droplets of his come.

She was starting to look like a wench worthy of the name slave, he thought.

12