The Villain Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Even if she hadn't demanded that he relieve his own tension inside of her, she was no longer in any state to prevent it. Her concentration was to scattered to form any kind of mental attack. Her voice had already grown raw from the string of curses attempting to goad him on. Even her body betrayed her true desire through its reluctance to let him retreat. Even if only to pound himself deeper within her.

There was no question on his part either. He was drunk on the sense of power, the control, the domination over her. Her body was spread wide open before him, completely at the mercy of his power and his strength. Her explosive climax was his doing. Every fiber of his being demanded that he stake his claim by leaving part of himself so far inside her that she would always bear a small reminder of his conquest in some corner of her psyche.

His hips pumped in time with her screams. His cock throbbed wider every time she clutched him and pulled him deeper. He spread her tight pussy before him even as his body slapped against her enflamed clit.

The pressure inside his core grew too great. In one heavenly moment, it exploded outward. The molten seed burned its way up a tube too small to contain it even has his hips ground against her. His cock swelled one last time, pushing itself even deeper than before and thrusting her demented body aside. His head flung back with a scream as he emptied the contents of his lust inside of her.

Time whited out for an indeterminate infinity. Some part of his mind knew he continued to thrust, to push and pour more and more of his essence into Memnos. All at once it seemed to go on forever and last only an instant.

Then, it was over. He lay across her back, nearly as weak and helpless as she was. Their bodies remained connected, though he'd begun to shrink. Soon, he'd be soft enough that he'd slip out of her well-lubed temple. When that happened, some of his lust trickled out to seep down their legs. The vast majority, he noted with pride, remained inside of her.

Belatedly, he thought to worry how close to fertility she might be. Almost immediately, he managed to shove the thought aside, however. Although he'd been dominant,she had seducedhim. Either she knew she wouldn't become pregnant or she wanted a child.

If the later, there was nothing he could do now except feel flattered that she'd chosen him to be the father of what would promise to be a powerful para. Still, from the sense of emotion he'd felt when their minds had touched, he felt confident she wanted no such thing. She'd needed exactly what she screamed out. It had been too long and she'd lost her ability to resist.

"Wow." Electron mumbled.

"You know," Memnos murmered while she snuggled her shoulders against his firm chest. "I'm not the only one who has reached the breaking point."

"Hmm?" He responded inarticulately, uncertain what she meant.

"Lioness has all the instincts of a cat. She locks herself in her room every couple of months." Memnos reminded him. When it became clear that he didn't follow, she spelled it out for him. "She goes into heat. She can't trust herself aroundany male, much less ones she fights along side. All us girls have been more than a little surprised none of you three stumbled upon that secret."

Electron grunted in amusement. They say you can't rape the willing, but given Lioness' strength and determination, it would probably be damn close! Everyone knew about her time off. She spent three days in her room without even coming out for food. Given her supernatural endurance, being trapped with her for that entire time might even be enough to kill a man!

"And, of course, if you manage to convince either Twin Gun or Photon there's no question you'd end up with the other sooner rather than later. Who knows, you might even get a threesome out of it."

That also made sense. After all, those two had a notorious rivalry going on. Twin Gun might be the group's handler but she was one of the rare good ones. She just wanted to be a heroine herself so she applied herself to exceptional marksmanship and acted like she was just one of the gang. Given that Photon shot lasers from her hands, the natural rivalry between two shooters ended up boiling over into the rest of their lives.

Electron fell onto his side when Memnos suddenly rolled over. She continued her motion in order to end up facing him. Her expression was as serious as he'd ever seen it. "I wouldn't approach Mercury, however. I don't think she'd be all that receptive to this kind of thing."

He nodded in understanding. If anyone could give him advice as to who would be uncomfortable about these things, it would be a telepath.

Electron trailed a finger up her exposed midriff, flicking the ruined costume out of the way. Memnos favored him with a playful giggle and pushed against his shoulders. "Come on. We've both got to get cleaned up and I need to find a new outfit. After all, you never know when disaster might strike."

He sighed contentedly when she straddled his legs in an effort to walk past him. The sight of the trail of cum that dribbled down her leg inspired a renewed energy. She looked down at the hardening length with a hungry smile but shook her head.

"Besides," she added, "now that we know the truth, there'll be plenty of time for fun later."

As Memnos flitted out of the room, Electron pulled his pants back on and flopped back onto the couch. He didn't have the energy for anything now. The city could be falling down around his ears and he would be useless to help.

He decided it was a feeling he could definitely get used to.

~~~~~~~~~~

Memnos had reason to smile while she washed up in the shower. She'd been assigned to this team exclusively as a spy, with explicit instructions to do nothing that could bring her loyalty in question. In no uncertain terms, "espionage, not sabotage!"

This particular ploy had been too good to pass up, however. Especially because it was all true! She'd found, in Electron, someone mind-blind enough that she could afford to let her guard down without fear that her partner would be able to read her secrets. Important when she lost all control in the throws of passion.

From there, it was simplicity in itself to point out the nature of the other women in the group. Would it be her fault if Electron didn't bother to think about how sleeping with all of them would effect the team? No. It wasn't. Even without that bonus, however, she'd have gone ahead. She needed to get laid!

Icing on the cake that he was a good fuck.Mmmmmmm. Icing. Now there's a thought for next time. Only then I'll be strapped to a bed. Far more comfortable. I might even lick some off of him if he's a good enough master.

Copyright December 2012, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12