All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 07'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sigh of Relief....

Glad those fools didn't rape her, but didn't see her bustin a kneecap Coming. Poor Keith he trying to do the right thing. I hope he's not in trouble with her. Great update.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Kendra handled those fools. Hopefully Kendra doesn't suspect Keith had anything to do with those idiots trying to rape her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just like I predicted!

I'm glad that Kendra us the gun to protect her self like I predicted last chapter. I just wanted to know who was she ignoring while she was talking on the phone with her mom? I thought it was keith but he he was running to her. So who? I feel like maria is going to blame him for what happen to Kendra and curse him out for it. But I think she going to let him see her because she's going to realize that they both love one another. Niall has got to get his ass out of here! He going to be a problem too in this story I can feel. A little snitch for her father. That fool got to go. Updated I'm to addicted to stop read this story!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 9 years ago
Wounded Knee

Love how Kendra took care of Bam and Cody, but hate how Keith got ridden out of town too. We could sure feel the tension, struggle and drama though. I'm glad Kendra called her mom on non-delivery of the letters, but I really hate that Maria did so little to try to change her husband's mind over the years--and especially that she didn't tell Kendra after so long. I still love the story, but it seems Keith really got shafted when he didn't have to--and so did Kendra. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Five stars to the 10th power.

Amazing writing. I love how Kendra handle those unsavory bastards. She needed to move from that area. Her mother need to support her, because Kendra is a adult with good instinct. Thank you Bain

emj417emj417about 9 years ago

Time for mom to help then get out of town. Kendra saved herself and they deserved everything she gave them.

ams45ams45about 9 years ago
I knew she could kick ASS!

I'm so glad Kendra was able to defend herself!!! Thanks for not having them rape her, I don't think I could've taken that. I was hoping she had gun, any gun, and thankfully it was Keith's. I knew she'd be a bad ass! Awesome job. Now can these star crossed lovers finally get it right? I hope he can go to her and they work things out... Come on Maria! Help these crazy kids out this time!!!

What's up with creepy Niall? I don't think I like him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh Snap! that was awesome, you have defenetly made a fan out of me. I really dont have much to say since the story is progressing to my liking and the pace is nicely set so... hope to hear from you soon.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaabout 9 years ago
Yes!

I'm so glad to read that Kendra handled their asses! I wonder where she learned to defend herself? Now I wonder if there will be an attempt at retaliation?

You go Kendra! :0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still hooked...

The stories are written very well, but I'm only given bread crumbs. Yes, this sounds greedy, but as an avid reader I need more. I'm getting caught up in your story series and hmmm...(blushing) I'm already late for work.

Lo....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous