All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 09'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved this in the beginning, but I'm liking this story less and less with the short tedious chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sigh...

I truly enjoy the story and I shouldn't complain about the short chapters when they come so frequently, but please make them a bit longer. When I saw this chapter up, I ran to the couch and curled up, only to be finished nearly as fast as I sat down. Anyway, like I said I really enjoy the story keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hadn't even finished the ice cream on the spoon before I finished the story. Your writing is very good. You have our attention but now you have to keep it. The short spoonfed stories are killing me. I'm willing to wait for a good story, even if it may be more than a month.

You have talent, that's already been established, but more than one or two pages may be greedy to ask but give us a break and allow the drama, angst, passion and new bits of turmoil to stroll through. You will be surprised at how thankful your fans will be (and how we can leave messages of how we are following your every word).

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

What is wrong with Robert? What is this he talking about using Kendra as the person to set things back right? He sounding like a racist himself. There is no doubt he loves Kendra or at least I hope he does but he seem to love her more as his investment as he stated. He is going to end up losing Kendra if he don't stop being such an ass.

I got a feeling Niall is going to tip off the authorities about Keith. And this is the so called perfect man he picks for his daughter? At least they finally got Mrs. Evans in their corner.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 9 years ago
The confrontation

It was what I expected, although I see Kendra's dad is still racist. I really admit it seems strange seeing it "in reverse." I'm very glad to see Maria standing up to Robert and not backing down because I never thought she was the shrinking violet to have created Kendra. I'm glad Keith talked to Robert, although now I'm interested in discovering about the letters--at least we know Maria kept them and now it would be great to see pieces of what Keith reads from them. The biggest and saddest irony is that her "dad," after busting her chops over Keith, led her to seek unfulfilled sexual relationships with others just by being so hard-nosed and inflexible. I'm really surprised Kendra didn't slap her dad hard for all of that!

Thanks for the unexpected Ch. 9. You detail a lot in 1 page and there's still all the drama and tension with the different feelings. Now of course you've suggested tons more ("less tense" between Robert and Keith, the case falling apart), but I sure hope the "more" doesn't consist of the "gang" coming after Keith after he paid them to leave him and Kendra alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

Kendra father is a bastard. Do not trust that sneaky Niall he is up to no good. Waiting for Bam, Cody and Quinn be taken care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars!

To play the devil's advocate, I can see where Kendra's father is coming from, though I don't agree with his racist outlook and what he did to keep them apart, however concerning Keith from a parent standpoint his thoughts is not that far out there. Sorry but any parent who wants a decent future for their child would give Keith the side eye, especially now I mean he is unemployed, has no education, has no home, ties to a racist organization and individuals who harm his daughter and has illegal money so on paper Keith doesn't look good and would be considered a loser. Yeah, Keith got a rotten break in life but Keith didn't do himself any favors afterwards. Most people would be telling Kendra to run for the hills and vet potential mates better despite him making her happy because a relationships takes more than happiness and great sex to work. So though I like Keith, I am going to need him to step it way up because promises without actions is just words. He is kind of coming off as entitled when nothing is owed to him, if he wants to prove Robert wrong and make him eat his words/feelings he needs to be a man that he wants to be not for Kendra but for himself. Furthermore, I hope the marriage isn't fast because despite their connection they are not the same people from high school and I would love to see the layers of their personalities and experiences they acquired when they were apart so hopefully the letters can answer that from Kendra's point of view and Keith will be more open about his experiences. I am glad that Maria challenged Robert too because he does seem like the type of father where his word is law in the house when that should not be. Instead of being inflexible and not dealing with his issues he should be lucky he has a strong, independent and smart wife and daughter. But great chapter can't see what happens next because this story has quite the intensive song being woven with all of these characters.

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
....

Yes Keith take ur woman like the Man u r

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
robert

I get why he reacted the way he did about his daughter coming home late and smelling like sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story

I've re-read this daily and would constantly check for updates. The story is well written, the characters are phenomenal.

You mentioned 8&9 were going to be the last chapters. Please tell me you'll finish. I need to read about the proposal, life after, and everything in between. 5 stars!!!

ams45ams45almost 9 years ago
Glad they finally had it out!

Well now, it's all in the open now! Kendra's dad is crazy. I still don't trust Niall. Mama has got their backs! Nice. Of course Cody and that other dumbass recanted. We knew that was gonna happen. Keith paying them off and them staying quiet wasn't gonna happen. Especially since the mob Dad said Keith can't do anything to them if they change their minds... Fix it so they can be together, please!

ErinreneeErinreneealmost 9 years ago
Did I imagine differently?

Is it my imagination, or did the end of the story change slightly? No complaints, however I'm either highly invested in this story and need to go find another hobby or changes were made and I'm not crazy. Either way, it's still a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that's so creepy

Yes! The ending totally and entirely changed. Why? How do you even do that? Ok, I'm spooked but whatever, just hope this doesn't become a frequent thing. Well, maybe the author is struggling with the story, good luck!

kittys_kattkittys_kattalmost 9 years ago
is that really anthe end?

I'm sorry is that really all there is there is room for so much more are you planning on making a sequel or something? just curious I would like to see more of the couple

ErinreneeErinreneealmost 9 years ago
I need more

Please, please, please update this story! It is a favorite and too good for it to just stop here.

kamillkamillalmost 9 years ago

These characters are very realistic. I always felt like Keith would have to literally fight he way past Mr. Evans to get to his happiness, and still I am sure he doesn't have Robert's respect or confidence. Is this the end btw? There is a bit left unresolved if so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh no you didn't just leave us hanging by a thread and didn't update anything!!!! You have some nerve to give us breadcrumbs and treating us like this. At least give us some closure. It's just wrong to do that to people...lead them on with a great story and leave us when there is something else brewing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm such a fan! Congratulations on a really good story. Especially the dialog - it could be a screenplay. I also think it's challenging to portray sex that's smokin hot but still pays attention to female dignity. So enjoyable to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So disappointed that you won't complete this story. It started f so well and I really enjoyed the start but alas...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous