The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Whether the girls noticed my floating like trance, I don't know, but they hustled me around to a gorgeous gown on a stand in a more secluded area. Julie took photos as I stood beside Jodie, and Margaret stood at the entrance and gave a signal. My skirt was promptly hoisted and Jodie held my cock against the tulle bridal gown as Julie took the photos.

I tried to hide my flustered look as I walked around again but suddenly it turned to panic. Coming in the door was my friend Adele, from college, with her sister Leah and their mother.

I whispered to Julie that I knew these people and needed to get out. Already Leah had noticed Margaret and as they met she introduced Jodie as her niece. I looked over and saw Adele looking across at me but wasn't sure if she recognised me. Julie and I made towards the door but stopped to admire a magnificent bride with an absolutely fantastic veil layered back over her head and spreading outwards across the carpet just like the one I was wearing the night before. I looked over, Adele was watching her too or was she watching me? Julie and I left and awaited the others.

When we were all together again I explained to the others, (Margaret already knew) that Adele was aware of me wearing stocking and suspenders to college. She was quite cool about that, but I was uncertain how she would react to finding me shopping fully dressed as a girl.

"There is no need to worry. I knew Leah at the school and her mother and sister now know that you are all my nieces visiting from London."

But I was still worried by the time we got back home.

John went off to download the camera, all 248 shots, and came back very pleased with the results.

"Next time you wear that dress Roberta I think you should remove the lining first."

Margaret showed me what he meant and suddenly, when I looked down, I could see my sexy underwear and shrivelled cock through the chiffon.

"Don't worry honey, Jodie will give you a nice sexy thong so that we can all watch that cheeky little bum of yours as we follow you through the shopping arcade. We might even have a little tombola to see which one of us gets first prize, to fuck you first. Dildo or cock? Which do you think you would prefer first? You wanted to be a shemale and I'm only too willing to help my wife's tranny lover achieve her wish."

yano
yano
91 Followers
12