The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy loved it, his first time tasting cum as I splattered into his mouth and onto his face as well.

We changed places and in the process my personal kinkiness continued as I stopped and licked a lovely dollop of my cum from his chin and then kissed him fully on the lips. I managed to connect with his shaft amongst the layers of tulle and soon had him begging for me to suck him and let him taste his own cum. I obliged like a good girl and blew his cock and his mind as I had him spurt all over my face. I looked into the mirror and saw him watching me as I swallowed one salvo, and then allowed another to fire onto my neck and run down towards my tits before taking the next in the face after filling my mouth. He pulled me tight to him as we kissed and shared the taste of his cream.

"This has been the best night of my life," he admitted as he undressed me to protect my lovely dress from cum dribbling down my chest.

"I want you to teach me to be as daring as you darling. I'd love to fuck you over the bonnet of my car," he confessed as we held each other and watched.

I had to agree - I had loved the action too and looked forward to more.

12