The Viscounts Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers

"Thank you Mrs. Warren." I took a sip of the coffee. "How is Mr. Morgan?"

"He's well, Madam. Thank you for asking. I'll let him know that you and Mr. Leigh are here and that a couple of nice Lobsters would be very appreciated."

"Oysters would be good too. I will be expecting Rich to be very active for a few days."

Mrs. Warren laughed heartily. "His work doesn't bring in oysters, but he knows some of the dredgers in the estuary. I am sure he could get some from them. A dozen perhaps?"

"A couple of dozen if he can. I will be rather demanding."

"In that case I shall have to make sure he gets some for himself. Then I can make myself scarce for quite some time."

"Perfect." I grinned at Mrs. Warren and she returned a smile with a wink.

As usual there were scripts for Rich to read. I was surprised when after a cursory glance he casually put them to one side saying that he would look at them later. I was surprised. "Why aren't you bothering to read them?"

"We came down here to get away. I have been working for months on end without a real break and I need time with my beloved wife. I know that I will reject at least two of those scripts as both seem to be riding on the success of Grantham. I suspect poor imitations of Grantham as well. For the rest well a couple could be interesting; however," He waved an envelope. "This may be interesting." He ripped open the envelope and read the letter quickly. "I thought that something was in the wind." He offered the letter for me to read. It was from Gupta. The success of 'Scorn' suggested that another Anglo/Indian collaboration would work. He had a script for a drama in the time of the mutiny. Gupta wanted to know if Rich would be interested.

"Are you interested?" I asked.

"I think I would be interested. I'll phone Gupta and ask him to send me the script. There's lots of scope for drama around the time of the mutiny." He paused. "Would you like to go back to India?"

I thought about it and agreed. "Yes. I think I would. What about Christopher?"

"It would depend on the season but I would not want to go anywhere without my wife and my son. I can make it a condition of accepting the script."

"I like that idea." I smiled and went on. "By any chance are you hoping for something tonight?"

"I am always hoping for something any night."

"Hmm. Well we will have to see."

Rich had to address other correspondence so I made myself scarce. It was a warm day so I changed into my bikini and made certain that Rich saw me walking down to the beach. My lovely man came and found me twenty minutes later and I was pleased to see that he had changed as well and was wearing his swimming trunks. I smiled as he took my hand and we walked along the wet sand with the residue of the breakers washing our feet, just as we had seventeen years ago.

When we arrived at the point where the sand gave way to rocks we continued, scrambling over the rocks and just as before peering into the pools looking for crabs. I was starting to hyperventilate in anticipation of what would happen, yet even as we scrambled over the rocks we could not find the place where I had climbed up. The rocks are immutable our memories not so.

We found another, not as useful as that first rock climb but it would do. Rich, because of his regime of swimming was still strong enough to lift me down. I slithered down in his arms and our lips came together just as we did all those years ago.

It was then that everything went to pieces. I pulled at the tail of the bow knot with which I had fastened my bikini top. It was supposed to slip off easily, but the tail must have found its way into the bow and instead of slipping the knot, caught up and made the knot even tighter. I turned offering the knot to Rich to unpick. My tugging had fixed the knot solidly and Rich could not untangle the knot. Whilst he was trying to get me out of my bikini top I tried to push down the bottom of the bikini. I moved my feet together and as I did something sharp stabbed the arch of my left foot. I reacted instinctively as did Rich who grabbed me as I fell. The whole moment was ruined. I was close to weeping until I noticed that Rich was laughing.

The tragic comedic situation came to me and I began to giggle. For some time our laughter prevented either of us from speaking, until Rich gathered his breath. "Humans will endeavour, but the fates decide." He said smiling. "Perhaps fate is telling us that trying to re-create one perfect magical moment is not for us."

I nodded in my chagrin. "Yes perhaps." I said ruefully. "We have our memories though, and we should be grateful for that."

My bikini top had been ruined as when Rich stopped me falling he still had the tie of the halter in his hand. I had felt something rip and indeed it had. He helped me to rid myself of the top and as we walked back I was bare-breasted. My nipples reacted to the air with their usual torpedo antics. Rich didn't help as he put his arm around me and flicked my nipples with the tops of his fingers . "You are playing with fire." I warned him. He just laughed.

We climbed the path back to the cottage. It could get steep in places and there are places where I who was leading would be something like three feet above Rich. His playful mood continued as he would pull down my bikini bottom and would kiss my bum. Eventually I stopped and pulled off what was left of my bikini completely and threw it at Rich. Then, naked as I was born I finished the climb. Rich was out of breath when we arrived back at the terrace. However he was smiling and there was a rather obvious lump in his trunks. I pointed it to it and said, "That is going to be used mercilessly tonight."

The oysters were lovely. Mrs. Warren had grilled them with chopped spinach, bacon and breadcrumbs. She had finished them with a small dash of lemon sauce. We dined under the canopy on the terrace. I had wore my silk saree, with just a little adjustment to the top, just one layer of silk which meant that Rich was being tantalised by my breasts whilst we ate. My nipples had gone on to red alert the moment I put the saree on, and Rich never lifted his eyes away from them all through the meal. The moment we had finished eating Rich came round to my side of the table and picked me up. I knew what he intended as I had teased him to bring about my intention which was the same as his. In our bedroom he removed what little clothes I wore and laid me gently on the bed. He doffed his clothes and joined me.

That night was a night of wonder. He worshipped my body as never before sharing the effusions of my womanhood with me as I did when I took his spurting manhood in my mouth; then we mixed those liquids with our tongues. I knew not how many times I climaxed, at times it seemed like just one wave that kept crashing on the beach again and again. There comes an ending for everything and the time came when my body could not climax anymore; nor Rich could wring another out of me.

As the early dawn light started to filter into our bedroom my lover finally dozed. I wept, for happiness and sadness. Happiness for the wonderful night we had shared; the sadness because I knew that however we would try we would never be able to find that exquisite moment of paradise ever again. There would be other moments, many as fulfilling as this night but just as we tried to re-create our first joining down on the beach there will always be something that is a copy of the first but somehow not reaching the heights of passion as we had the first time.

As I lay beside my slumbering man my mind went back to the unbelievable chance of our meeting again down on the beach. Who would bet on that happening? I wouldn't and I am sure that most wouldn't. It was outrageous that within half an hour of meeting again we would be naked and making the most wonderful love together. No one would believe it, I wouldn't believe it if I were not one of the coupling. Even now I couldn't stop my mouth smiling at the comments that our friends could have been made if they had known. It was just as daddy said, we threw away our inhibitions and our clothes.

I looked over to Rich sleeping, his mouth slightly open with occasionally a soft snore. He would always be my man as I will be his woman. Whatever happens in the future I knew that we two, Andrea and Rich would always be together. However I looked at it our future boded well.

THE END

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,198 Followers