The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

"Ok,” she said, “I’ll grit my teeth." As I pushed the sponge down on her mound she gasped from the heat of the water. “That was hot!” she gasped. “You will have to sooth my pussy." I bent down and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. Carol gasped as my lips gently sucked her now exposed mound. “Let’s get out and carry this on in the room,” she said.

As we walked through the house the front door bell rang. I carried on to the room while Carol went to the door wearing just a towel. She soon walked into the room with her friend Helen in tow. “Helen stopped by to say hello,” she said. “Hi, Mike,” Helen said. “Welcome back, it’s been a while.” I looked up at Helen standing in the doorway. She looked even better that the last time I had seen her. I had always found her dark features really attractive. She walked into the room and sat down on the couch. Her short sun dress barely covering her thighs.

Helen licked her lips and slowly crossed her legs giving me a good look at her panty-covered pussy. I quickly looked across at Carol who was now standing at he foot of the bed. She had a wry smile on her face. “Let’s get something to drink,” I said to Carol. As we got into the kitchen I took Carol by the arm. “What is going on in there?” I asked. “Helen is practically undressing me with her eyes." Carol giggled. “I have a confession to make,” she said. “I told Helen about last night. We have become really close over the last few months."

"Just how close do you mean?” I asked. Carol blushed and hung her head. “I was missing you so much and needed someone to talk to. After a while we both realized that we were both feeling sexually frustrated and started some mutual masturbation. This soon led to more and we became lovers. That’s why I didn’t complain about you kissing me after you had been kissing my pussy yesterday. I now love the taste of pussy.” My mouth hung open. Here was my previously heterosexual girlfriend telling me she was actually bisexual. “I’m sorry, Mike,” she said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you."

"Hurt me?” I laughed. “The thought of you and Helen licking each others pussies is probably the biggest turn-on of my life.” Carol looked relieved. “It doesn’t end there,” she said. “Helen wants to taste that big cock of yours and I agreed. I hope you don’t mind."

"Mind?” I asked. “What are we waiting for?” I quickly pulled Carol’s towel off and threw both towels on the floor and walked back to the guestroom.

Helen looked up as we walked into the room naked. A broad smile crossed her face. She took the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her head. She was wearing flimsy pair of pale blue panties and no bra. Her nipples were hard. “Carol tells me you have a thing about panties,” she said. I just nodded. “Well come on over here and tell me what you think,” she said. I walked over and knelt in front of her. I pushed my face gently into her warm mound. My nose drank in the aroma of her pussy through the fabric. The crotch of her panties was wet as her cunt slowly leaked its juices. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. I buried my face in her hairy muff and let my tongue lick her wet pussy. She put her hands behind my head and firmly pushed my face deep into her pussy. “Wait,” I said, pulling my face from her pussy and standing up “You girls can do something for me."

"What’s that?” Carol asked. “I want to see you girls in action,” I said. “That’s no problem,” said Helen. “I can’t wait to get a taste of the shaved pussy.” I sat down on the couch as the 2 girls lay down on the bed. They wasted do time in going down on each other. I bent down and picked up Helen’s discarded panties and brought them to my nose. I took my hard cock in my hand and started pumping my cock up and down. My tongue started licking at the wet spot in the center of her panties, the taste of her intimate juices driving me closer. The sight of 2 beautiful girls sucking and slurping at each other’s pussies was really turning me on.

I could hear that they were both getting pretty close and could feel my own orgasm fast approaching. I stood up and stood at the foot of the bed. My hand never missed a stroke. Carol was on top and as the cum started spurting from my cock I directed it at her ass. My warm cum started slipping down the cheeks of her ass and onto her cunt. Helen eagerly licked up every drop as it ran down to where her mouth was busily licking Carols shaved snatch. “Yes!” she gasped, “Let me have your cum." I heard a sound behind me and turned around, there stood Megan with her hand deep in her pussy fingering her pussy while the other pinched her nipples. She looked me in the eye. “Any place for another horny pussy?” she asked. Carol and Helen jumped up. “Mom!” Carol gasped. “What are you doing here?”

“We can talk about that later,” she said as she quickly stripped her clothes and joined the girls on the bed. Carol soon got over the shock of seeing her mother at the door and pushed her down onto the bed. Her lips gently brushing her mothers nipples. Helen crawled down between Megan’s legs and her tongue gently slipped between the folds of her dripping pussy. Megan was soon writhing around on the bed, the years of sexual frustration being suddenly released. “Fuck me with your tongue!” Megan cried as she shuddered to her second orgasm of the day.

We lay on the bed; a tangle of spent bodies, all deep in thought about the day’s happenings. Maybe my promise would have to change to a sexy woman’s tongue to fill her pussy rather than a hot cock, I’m sure she wont mind!

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12