The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul released Jinni's legs and kissed her tenderly. She returned the kiss eagerly as Paul rolled over to bring Jinni's body onto his. He embraced her and held her sweaty body close to him whispering how wonderful she was. She nuzzled her head in his shoulder and kept her eyes closed as she gasped for air. "Jinni, that was marvelous," Paul whispered in her ear, "just absolutely wonderful, sweet Jinni." He pulled the covers over their bodies as he realized, without a spoken word, that they both needed to rest a little while. They fell asleep, one on top of the other, with Jinni's magnificent tits pressing Paul's chest and his cock still within her as it began to grow flaccid.

Paul awoke and looked at the clock. It was nearly three am. Jinni had rolled off of him as they slept and was lying next to him, asleep, with her arm over his chest. He looked at her beautiful face, gently sleeping. He wondered if she was dreaming as she smiled occasionally as she slept. He knew that his flight was to depart in three hours, but he also knew that he was not going to be on it. Gently he slid out of bed without waking Jinni. He dialed the desk and asked the hotel to cancel his Saturday flight and book him on the first available flight on Monday. He opened the room refrigerator and took out a carafe of Blush and poured himself a glass of wine. He drew back the drapes and moonlight bathed the room. He sat near the window sipping his wine and looking out over the city. Jinni stirred and rolled over. She opened her eyes, smiled at Paul. She rolled out bed and went to Paul and they kissed. The moonlight flickering over her naked body was beautiful. They stood naked at the window looking over the sleeping city and taking turns sipping wine from Paul's glass. "What are you thinking, Paul," she asked looking deeply into his eyes.

"How beautiful you are, Jinni."

"I think you're beautiful too, Paul," she said smiling sweetly. She laid her head on his arm, "I'm, so glad you called me," she told him. He smiled at her, cupped her chin and kissed her. "I think I liked our tryst too much," she whispered.

"It wasn't a tryst, Jinni. We made love. To me, a tryst is like one night together. This was not a one night'er for me, Jinni. I made love to you, the most beautiful woman in the world, both outside and inside." Paul embraced her again and kissed her deeply. Jinni welled up with tears as she returned the kiss. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and hugged Paul as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What time is your flight tomorrow, Paul," she asked softly.

"Monday," he replied. Jinni looked quizzically at him. "I called to change it as you slept, Jinni," he told her. Jinni smiled a happy smile and cuddled closer. They sat motionless and quiet for several minutes naked in the moonlight then Jinni stood to pull Paul back to the bed. Paul lay down on his back and Jinni straddled his hips, sitting her moist pussy on his flaccid cock. She bent over and began to lick his nipple and roll the other one in her thumb and forefinger. Jinni could feel Paul's arousal returning as his cock began to swell against her pussy. She alternated nipples until his hard-on pushed hard against her pussy. Jinni scooted down toward his feet and his cock stood up pointing at the ceiling. She lowered her lips to his cockhead and kissed his bulbous knob. Paul gasped as Jinni licked his cockhead all over then licked all around his cockshaft and nuzzled his pubic hair as she reached the base of his cock. Paul moaned with pleasure as Jinni began to lick his balls. She wet them all over with her saliva then pulled one testicle into her mouth to lick and suck it. Releasing his testicle, Jinni took the other one into her mouth to love it as well. Using her fingers she gently pushed both of Paul's balls into her mouth and slathered them with her tongue.

She released his balls and began to lick his cockshaft, pulling his foreskin down she licked up to the rim and circled it with her tongue. Paul moaned and gasped at the wonderful sensations on his sensitive cock. Jinni watched as a thick clear drop of pre-cum oozed from his cockhole. She licked the salty offering from his cockhead and savored the unique flavor. Paul twitched as Jinni took his cock into her mouth and closed her lips about it. Slowly, she raised and lowered her head sliding his cock in and out of her mouth as her tongue slathered his cockhead. Jinni relentlessly drew her tongue over the sensitive spot in front of Paul's cock again and again. She sensed he was getting close and she released his cock to lick and suckle his balls. Paul was moaning constantly now and pre-cum continued to ooze out of his cockhole, sometimes laced with stripes of white semen. His cock was throbbing as Jinni moved up to lick and rub his nipples again. Paul felt as though he was in heaven, as this magnificently beautiful woman continued to fellate him and drive him toward the outer limits. How marvelous, he thought, she's doing to me what I did to her. He lay back trembling as she teased and played with him persistently, only to back away when he neared orgasm. Paul was never in this position before. He was always the one to be in control. This wonderful lover had sweetly and wonderfully turned the tables on him and he loved it!

Paul's raging hard-on strained to cum, but Jinni prevented it by gently squeezing his cockhead to disable his urge to cum. She played this game of sucking him to near orgasm, only to prevent it, for nearly forty-five minutes while Paul groaned and moaned and reveled in pleasure. Jinni lifted up from straddling his hips to turn around in a sixty-nine position. Lowering her aroused and wet cunt to his mouth, she took his cock into her mouth determined to make him cum together with her. They began to lick each other hard. After a few minutes of this blissful ministering to one another, they exploded in a crescendo of orgasm. Paul's throbbing cock blasted thick ropes of white cum deep into Jinni's throat and she squirted her nectar all over his tongue, mouth and face. They bucked and writhed, as neither would stop sucking, each wanting to suck the other one completely through their orgasm.

Finally their writhing and shuddering stopped. They calmed down to quietly lay gasping and panting for air. After several minutes, Jinni rose up and turned around. She moved up to kiss her lover and Paul tasted his cum on her lips and tongue. Jinni licked Paul's face, glistening with her juices and they kissed again. They lay down in the bed with their arms around each other and drifted off to sleep.

12