The Visit

Story Info
Do you remember that weekend?
1.1k words
4.36
39.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are walking along the crowded streets. Locals and tourists alike, mingling in front of shops and restaurants. I’ve been told that I’m pretty, but I discount other’s opinions. The way you view me is what counts. I know I’m special to you and that is all that matters. Today, being considered attractive has an added advantage. I’ve been receiving admiring looks from passers by and I sense that you are proud to be with me. To be the man others envy. It pleases to me to be your companion. It also makes me wish I’d worn a tighter sweater. That would really give them something to look at it, and teasing you is always fun.

On the train ride home, I sit close to you. The walking and rich food has made me somewhat sleepy and I lean my head on your shoulder. Your warmth is comforting and I can’t wait to get you undressed.

I love the feel you of you.

The way my body reacts to your touch. Soon, but not soon enough, we’re in the bedroom. You undress me with astonishing speed, but then take your time undressing. You enjoy looking at me. Almost as much as I like wearing provocative underwear for you. It makes me feel sexy. The way my breasts are pushed up and out, the matching lace of my thong exposing my ass.

I so love pleasing you.

You remove my under garments and lay me on the bed. You ask me to pleasure myself, saying it would be an educational experience for you. I part my legs and you plant your face close to my heated pussy, your chin resting on your hand. It would be comical, but your proximity to my nakedness does something to me, and it’s overwhelming not amusing. I take the fingers of my right hand and slowly stroke my clit in a circular motion. You watch, learning exactly how I liked to be touched there. I take the fingers of my left hand and stroke my outer lips, spreading the moisture I find at my opening. I can smell my arousal, so I know you can. Your eyes have the look of unmistakable desire.

Damn, this is so hot.

I continue rubbing my clit while I insert a finger into my wet pussy - just slightly. There is a sensitive spot right at my entrance, no more than a fingertip deep. I linger there and hear an appreciative “Mmmm” from you. I see you’ve learned something new. Good, this is one of my favorite spots, as I’m sure my moans are indicating. I’ve had enough of teasing myself. I want to cum for you. I insert a finger deeply and stroke myself slowly, in and out. I increase the speed of both hands gradually, riding the waves of pleasure.

“Work that pussy for me.” Your wish is my command. I insert another finger into my sex, which is now singing with wetness. The palm of my other hand rests on the top of my pussy as my fingers spread flat on top of my clit, all of them joining in the fun. The fingers inside me are tilted upward, rubbing firmly against my pubic bone. My moans increase in volume and frequency. The fact that you’re watching me fuck myself is incredibly exciting. My head is back, pressing into the pillow, my eyes now closed.

I cum hard, the telltale moans and whimpers alerting you to the fact that I’ve gone over the edge and am now falling into sexual bliss. My hands slow to a crawl as I try to regain my senses.

I feel movement on the bed and open my eyes. You’re above me spreading my legs further apart with your knees. You’re insistent as you guide your hard dick to my never-sated pussy. The look in your eyes melts me to the core. I see the depth of your feelings for me as clearly as if you’d spoken words of love aloud.

“Oh shit.” I hear myself say. You fill me completely, suddenly. Like I’d been empty without you. Your eyes meet mine and we stare deeply, expressing things words could never touch.

“I’m home with you,” you tell me. “This is where I belong.” No doubt. Your dick was made for me. We fit perfectly together and I can’t imagine any one else inside me. Ever. I’m so wet; my pussy is slurping with each thrust.

“I need to taste you,” you say as you pull out of me. I let out an unconscious cry of loss only for it to turn into a satisfying moan as your mouth touches my throbbing pussy. My thighs are trembling immediately. You know the exact spot that makes my legs shake and you find it, over and over again. Just when I think I’ll lose my mind you raise your face and plant yourself deep inside me once again. My back arches with pleasure. You kiss me deeply and I can taste myself on your tongue. I moan into your mouth and you push into me as far as possible, grinding into me. Again you pull out.

“Dammit,” I say. You feel so good inside me.

With a mischievous look, you tell me to “Hush and turn over.” I know what’s coming next, so I quickly turn and get on my knees, my shoulders on the bed, ass in the air. I grip the sheets in expectation. But as always, you are incredibly gentle with me. You rub the tip of your dick along my pussy, teasing me. I wiggle my ass, because I know it is your undoing. You slide into me, effortlessly. Yet again, you have me wet enough to soak the sheets. The curve of your dick finds my 'spot' and I moan luxuriously. You put your hips on my soft ass and grind into me from side to side, engraving your name on the walls of my sex.

My pussy now belongs to you.

I’m lost in the sensation of you inside me. Nothing has ever felt this divine. I am now covered in a sheen of perspiration. Your hand in the small of my back and the other on my hip, holding me in place. I push back into you and this drives you on. You start to fuck me with increasing passion. I reach down to find my swollen clit and rub myself. I can tell you’ll come soon. You’re driving into me with such lovely force. I cum loudly, and you soon follow with an “Aw fuck” that I’ve come to adore. I fall forward, spent.

You get a towel to attend to the sweaty, sticky mess that we’ve become. I curl up on my side with a smile on my face and try to catch my breath. You stroke my hip as we lay there in silence.

We’ve said so much with our lovemaking; words are not necessary.

I can’t wait until our next ‘discussion’.