Our First MFM

Story Info
Mature MFM first time.
7k words
4.64
23.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wxyz618
Wxyz618
24 Followers

CHAPTER 1

My name is Dick and I am in my 70's. I have a friend named Corrine who's about the same age. Corrine has a friend named Don and he is a year or two older. I'll give a little background on each character so you can understand how we got into a 3 way.

Corrine is about 5'-3" tall and has the most beautiful white hair. She has curves in all the right places with a nice firm ass and suck able boobs that are just the right size for her build. Her nipples are so sensitive that when she is highly aroused, she can orgasm when they are being sucked.

We first met about 40 years ago when Corrine began working for the same company that I was working for. She was hired as a receptionist for the small engineering company. However management soon found out that her typing skills were extraordinary and so she was promoted to secretary for approximately 8 engineers and managers. I was one of the lucky engineers!

She hadn't had sex with anyone other than her first husband before she was married. However, she did have one brief affair with a close friend of the family and the sex with him was fantastic. She was rather naive about lots of things including sex before she was married.

How naive was she you ask? Well, she didn't consider intercourse as having sex because he always pulled out and shot his load on her belly. It was only sex if he came in her pussy which she wouldn't allow because she didn't want to get pregnant.

Corrine was in the process of trying to either save her marriage or get divorced when she started working at the engineering company. I didn't realize at the time that she was having personal problems. She was always very professional and was a fantastic asset to the company. She worked hard and never showed any signs of hardship at home.

This changed after she filed for divorce. She became much more outgoing and would ask the opinions of coworkers about living on her own and still taking care of her two teenage daughters. She would frequently come into my office, close the door and ask lots of questions. She also loved to hug and kiss. Oh my, could she kiss! Sometimes during work hours!

We met after work occasionally and found out that we were compatible in many ways including sex. Corrine and I got together a few times even though I was married and every time was a fan-fuckin-tastic event.

Corrine's divorce was finalized and she now had the opportunity to explore her sexuality. She was always wanting to meet with me whenever I could find an excuse to do so. I knew she was meeting other men and she was enjoying her newfound freedom.

Corrine would go out dancing with some of her girlfriends and if she was interested in a guy, she would make her move and if there was chemistry, she would find out if she was sexually compatible with him. Basically she was doing what her mother suggested she should do before she married the first time - shop around to find the best fit.

There were about 6 different sexual partners in the next 2 years but she always treated me as someone special. She really liked one other guy but she said the sex wasn't comfortable because his cock was too big.

A few years later, I along with 2 other coworkers decided to start our own business and left the engineering company where Corrine was still employed. I think she was unhappy with my decision but I saw it as an opportunity I could not pass up. We did manage to get together for my birthday later that year.

Corrine came to our new office after hours and said she wanted to make my 39th birthday unforgettable. She said she was on her period so didn't allow me to play with her pussy but took off her top and bra, pulled down my pants and gave me a blow job for the ages. She is the best at sucking cock I have ever experienced.

She was so good that I shot my load almost immediately and nearly choked her. After a few drinks of water, she was back sucking again. Unfortunately we were interrupted by the office cleaning crew so we left for a bar to get a drink to calm our nerves. This was most likely the closest we ever came to being caught.

Not long after my birthday, Corrine found a man she would spend many years loving. She and a girlfriend went to a dance and Corrine saw this man across the room and thought he was really cute. She summoned up the courage and asked him to dance.

That dance was the beginning of a beautiful 25-year relationship. She said they kissed and met again the next night. They went out for breakfast and returned to his house for enjoyable sex as breakfast dessert.

A few months after my birthday suck, I met Corrine for lunch. This was one of the few times we both kept our clothes on. She told me that she loved me but was not "in love" with me.

She met the man of her dreams and was planning to marry him in the spring. I was happy for her but it was one of the saddest days of my life. At this point, I could have written the lyrics to the Chicago song "Look Away".

I knew I could no longer enjoy her company and I would be missing the best sex I have ever experienced. She did try to visit me once after that but I was out of town at the time. It was probably best for both of us that I wasn't there that day.

Corrine and Barry were married about 6 months after they first met. He was the perfect match for Corrine. He would shower her with love and gifts and they were a wonderfully happy couple. The sex was frequent and exciting and satisfying. There was more than one occasion that they both orgasmed simultaneously during intercourse.

About 20 years after Corrine's second marriage, her husband became ill. There were numerous visits to specialist Doctors and hospitals. It took a very long time to determine he had a rare disease. This happened at about the same time Corrine was going through menopause and she lost all desire for sex of any kind.

Within the next few years, Corrine lost her beloved husband when she was 70 years old. Corrine was alone for the first time in a long time.

Luckily, her daughters and grandkids rallied around her and she decided to move in with her oldest daughter who lived about 6 hours away. It was a difficult decision to move from her familiar surroundings.

She was well taken care of by her daughter and son-in-law and was glad to be with 3 of her grandkids even though it was in unfamiliar surroundings. She would make the 6 hour trip back to visit with her other daughter and 3 other grandkids. Life was all about family and Corrine had no desire for sexual contact but she was missing the human contact of a man even though she didn't realize it at the time.

You might think this is the end of the story. Corrine was now a widow and 70 years old without any sex drive. Not even close to the end of the story for this lady!

About 20 years after my last contact with Corrine, my wife had some medical issues relating to menopause and also had thyroid problems. She underwent a D & C and later an oblation of her thyroid. She withstood the radiation treatment well and had made a full recovery but had to take medication every day to keep her system balanced.

We never had a good sex life and it basically came to a complete stop at this time. She no longer had any desire and had limited orgasms even before this time even when performing oral sex on her. Long story short, I had not had any intimate sexual contact with my wife for the next 12 years. Zero interaction, limited kissing and seldom hugs.

I became frustrated, angry and combative due to lack of physical intimacy. I became dependent upon masturbation to keep myself barely under control. And then the COVID-19 pandemic hit and my wife caught it and did not survive. I was now a widower and was trying to pull my life together at the time I was hoping to be happily living the retired life.

I was taking a walk around the neighborhood one day in late summer. I had Pandora playing on my phone as usual and the song "Lady in Red" started playing. This triggered my memory of the night Corrine and I danced naked to that song.

I had thought of her often in the 30+/- years since our last contact but hearing this song brought back such strong feelings that I couldn't let it go. I needed to find out how she was doing, if she was still married or even alive.

I had written down her phone number when she lived in the area years ago when I thought about contacting her but never followed through. I found the number on the back of one of my business cards and dialed it. The number was no longer in service.

Thank goodness for the internet. I did a Google search and found Corrine's husband's obituary which tied it all together except that I still didn't know where she lived. I persevered in my search and found an address for her daughter but no phone number or email address for Corrine.

I took a chance and wrote a two or three paragraph note asking if she was the same Corrine I knew from the engineering company and that I just wanted to know if she was remarried and how she was doing. I included my email address and phone number and asked her to call me IF she was the right person and wanted to get in contact with me. I waited impatiently hoping for a response.

A few days later, I received a call from a very excited lady stating that she was the same Corrine I had had so much fun with way back those many years ago. I was ecstatic and our reconnection process began by texting and the occasional phone call. It took a number of months for us to get caught up on the past that was missed but there was an immediate connection. It was almost like we picked up right where we left off all those years ago.

The texting soon became sexting with pictures being exchanged. The language became very graphic with things discussed as to what we would do if we were ever able to see each other again. Old memories were relived and words like dick, pussy, 69, fucking, cock sucking and pussy eating were terms never before spoken by Corrine but were now being said via text and occasionally during phone conversations.

She told me that she had not had sex for years and apparently, I was able to rekindle the fire in her pussy. She was astounded that she was wet again and needed to wear a pad to keep from leaking through her pants. Our calls and texts became more and more sexual with lots of kiss, hug, pussy and dick emojis sent.

We spent many hours getting caught up and learning about each other's life over the years. Suddenly we were best friends telling each other things we never told anyone else. We bared our souls and felt safe with our most intimate secrets with each other.

Soulmates was used many times and our mutual love of the musical group Chicago gave us many great conversations. I was more interested in the brass and Corrine was into the lyrics. We came to appreciate both facets of their music by pointing out the beauty of each to each other. I now hear the lyrics and Corrine enjoys the talented brass musicians.

Corrine said she would be visiting her daughter near me for a few weeks and we agreed we should meet for lunch. She gave me the address where she would be staying and I agreed to pick her up. I parked in the lot adjacent to the complex and sent a text saying I was there. She said she would meet me outside the apartment.

I began walking from the parking lot and saw her coming toward me. We met a few yards later and fell into each other's arms, hugging and kissing. We hadn't seen each other in over 30 years and it felt like we were never separated. I don't know how long we stayed there enjoying each other but it was amazing.

We went to a nearby restaurant and had a terrible pizza for lunch. When we returned to her apartment, she asked if I wanted to come in. I agreed and we began kissing as soon as we were in the door and up the steps.

Our hands were busy caressing each other when she asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom. Our clothes were off in seconds. She was not wearing a bra and I removed her panties so quickly that I never noticed they were crotchless. I immediately began to lick her pussy while I played with her nipples because I remembered how sensitive they were.

She was moaning and expressing how much she was enjoying the attention and wanted to suck my dick which I knew how fantastic she did that. She proceeded to give a me the best blow job ever and I told her she better stop or I would cum immediately. I then laid her on her back on the bed and proceeded to put her legs on my shoulders and slipped into her very wet pussy easily.

This was the first time she ever had sex in this position and it was the first time I had intercourse in over 12 years. We were both excited beyond belief. We agreed the sex was even more fantastic than 30+ years ago. We both had fantastic orgasms but I had to depart and we both said we would love to do this again sometime. We are both in our mid 70's and you never know what tomorrow may bring.

I wasn't able to move from the area to be close to Corrine because I needed to finalize my wife's estate which became rather complicated. Corrine had been on a dating site for a few months prior to our visit and was attracting lots of attention.

One of the men lived only a few miles away from her and they had been corresponding regularly until finally meeting in person for the first time. She felt comfortable with him and followed Don to his house and they had wild uninhibited sex that same day. There was a sexual connection with Don who had been divorced for a few years.

Her relationship with Don was getting better each time his schedule would allow them to get together. And the sex was fan-fuckin-tastic. Don was an excellent pussy eater and was able to maintain an erection for hours. The fucking included him pounding her pussy with her legs on his shoulders or wrapped around him so he could suck on her boobs and kiss. Corrine was loving every second of their time together. Even when they had a 3 hour "quicky".

Corrine and I hadn't physically been together for over a year when she said she would be visiting her daughter in my area for Thanksgiving, and I told her I would like to see her sometime during her stay if she wanted to see me again. She told me all about her fun times with Don and I didn't want to cause any problems between them if we got together.

I was leaving to go to hunting camp and told her I could stop on my way if she wanted. She agreed but I made one request that our clothes would need to remain on and I could only spend a short time. She came out to meet me when I arrived and we embraced in the middle of the street until a car came along and interrupted our hugs and kisses.

She led me into the house and we held each other and enjoyed our chance to be together. Her clothes stayed on but there was ass grabbing and titty sucking through her open shirt. I still don't know how she got her hand down inside my pants and pulled the head of my cock above my waist band and began sucking on it? She was a magician and I was loving it.

My goal was attained because our clothes didn't come off (kinda)! I drove the next 3 hours to the cabin in the mountains with her scent lingering on my body and in my nose.

I returned from hunting camp the following week and made arrangements to meet Corrine again. This time I took her to my cabin about 45 minutes away. It didn't take long after we arrived for clothes to be removed.

We went straight to the bed and rolled back the quilt, put down a towel and I began to eat pussy like a starved puppy finding peanut butter. It was so good and she was moaning and making all these beautiful sounds and cumming and cumming. We switched to 69 and we both feasted on pussy & cock.

There was some cowgirl and some legs on shoulders and more 69. We walked around the cabin naked but since it was cold, her feet were like ice. I sucked on her toes and tried to warm them on my chest while fingering her hot, wet dripping pussy.

We eventually dressed and I returned her to her daughter's house. We both agreed this was amazing and hopefully can do it again. But we both said if we never can get together again, we have wonderful memories.

Corrine again returned to the area to celebrate the second birthday of her great granddaughter. We again made plans to visit the cabin and to celebrate my birthday. However, she was staying at a different house with her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. This was great because it was 15 minutes closer to the cabin.

We arrived at the cabin approximately 9:15 am that day and proceeded to play with each other in every way imaginable until we dressed and left at approximately 3:15 pm. That was 6 hours of sucking, licking, kissing, hugging and fucking. That has to be a record of some kind. I know I never exceeded that in my sexual history!

It was probably the best day of my life as I was licking her pussy lips and had 3 fingers of one hand in her pussy and fingers on my other hand rubbing her clit with my tongue on her pussy lips. She was making so much noise (oh, woah, ummmma, woah) I was glad there were no other cabins close by. We lost count of the number orgasms she had in the 6 hours, but I know it was double digits.

She told me all about her times with Don and how he could maintain his erection for hours and how he loved to fuck in lots of different positions and loved his nipples played with and sucked. They didn't have a regular schedule for their sex sessions, but it was usually at least weekly.

I knew one of Corrine's fantasies was to be played with by two men at the same time. I asked if she had ever expressed this to Don. She said she had and he seemed to think that it would be something he would like to participate in. I suggested that I would love to be included if she could get things arranged.

Corrine soon returned to her home and met with Don for a lick-suck-fuck session at his house. She brought up the idea of a 3 some with me and he agreed to proceed with plans. She called and suggested that I drive the 6 hours the following week to meet with her and Don to discuss our plans.

I had never had any physical contact with another man and wasn't sure if Don had either. I had second thoughts (and 3rd, 4th and 5th) concerning how this might work. Would I be expected to play with another man's cock? Would he want to play with me? What if his cock was much bigger than mine, although Corrine always said my cock was "perfect".

She also described Don's cock as "the magic wand" meaning he could make her cum in so many different ways. And she did love to cum. Would I feel humiliated if I couldn't perform up to his abilities? So many questions and so much anticipation that I could barely control myself for the next week. I agreed to meet and I would reserve a hotel room near them with a king size bed hoping for the best.

The trip was uneventful but I am getting too old to play tag with tractor trailer trucks. I am a cautious driver and become frustrated with inconsiderate drivers. It was a long 6 hours not only because of the traffic but also the anticipation of things to come.

I arrived just in time to get checked in and get a shower. I texted Corrine and told her I was ready to meet whenever they were ready. I suggested the restaurant adjacent to the hotel and she agreed that was a good choice. She would be there in about 15 minutes and Don would meet us about 30 minutes later.

I got a booth at the restaurant and was just getting my first beer when Corrine entered. She looked wonderful and had on this beautiful low-cut dress and obviously no bra. She saw me and sat next to me in the booth after giving me a big hug and kiss. We talked about family and friends until Don arrived. He entered a few minutes later as Corrine waved him to our booth. He sat across from us as he and I shook hands and he gave Corrine a kiss on the cheek.

Wxyz618
Wxyz618
24 Followers
12