All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by JenniferMidnight

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
Very fluid writing.

Your words painted a penetrating picture in the minds eye. The stirring it caused in my loins was insatiable. You begged the reader to join your fantasy. I adore reading and writing about non-human sex. Please keep writing more. SEX_VAMPYRE

SappholoversSappholoversalmost 20 years ago
Haunting, lyrical eroticism

This story has a beautiful, intense, haunting eroticism to it. The language, with its smoothness and rhythm, compels the reader to be in the grip of the woman's passionate lust. I loved the way so much was said at times in one sentence paragraphs. The non-human category adds to the allure, but the eroticism of the woman becomes so human....so real...in its dark, seemingly insatiable fervor. The story leaves me howling in desire for this midnight woman.

SappholoversSappholoversalmost 20 years ago
Mistake in previous rating

Sorry. Somehow I made a mistake in rating the submission. It should have received a 100.

higherlevel4uhigherlevel4ualmost 20 years ago
Jennifer Midnight is pure sex .....

Jennifer, you write with such eroticism, such sheer sensuality, that I am aroused from the first words to the last ..... my imagination lost in the fantasy that you create, a fantasy so descriptive, that I feel I am actually experiencing it with you ..... can't wait for the next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Can the Cambion be on?

I wanna B your incubus, baby. I don't wanna die-ie.

Keep it up!

sucker4asuccubus

markyonimarkyonialmost 20 years ago
I'm died.

This sounded suspiciously like it was written by an ACW. At any rate it arousededed me so much that I am now sexually exhausted and died. Such a lovely death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done

Extremely well thought out & written like a professional or at least someone who has had this experience before...

LongStiffDickLongStiffDickalmost 20 years ago
Very arousing writing

Jennifer, your writing improves with each story that you write. This reminds me of a book of short stories that I checked out of our local Public Library, entitled "Alien Sex". Your writing is very sensous indeed, boy I was horny and I relieved myself at the end, I came when you came, oh ahem. I like how you developed the characters, the visitor could be a incubus, or an alien from outer space, instead of abducting her decided to do the deed right there, or one time I even had a vision of a werewolf, almost like the Howling. The character could be any or all of these or none of them. But your writing is very good. You tell a story and make it arousing and believable.

LSD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very arousing...entertaining

Nicely done my friend, enjoy a story that makes me aroused, deliciously so. And this one did. *grin*

Thesandman

RHS71!RHS71!almost 20 years ago
awesum

nicely done, Jenni. Started out gently and built to a very enjoyable orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot!

Wow, Jen..... was she dreaming of me? Lol..... Compliments and kisses! (wherever you want)

Cybernostromo

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Excellent

Intense, erotic, highly charged, very readable and very well written. I would love to know what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it! the writing keeps you wanting more....very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!

You continue to amaze Me Misty! This is your best to date!

Keep writing You are a natural!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

Ordinarily, I don't read this category but this was very hot! your writing is pure and true. Lovely!

esl

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 19 years ago
GET OUT THE HAND TOWELS!!

GRRWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!...to hell with the compliments. Now I want YOU! DAMN THIS IS A HOT STORY. THANKS

modesty-modesty-about 19 years ago
Beautiful Passion

I loved your story and the way you write. Please keep up the erotic inkings!

EpheEpheabout 19 years ago
Very nice.

Very, very nice. True fulfilment of every fantasy involving invisible lover. The passion was beautiful, and you wrote it very well. Brava :)

kwas1modemkwas1modemalmost 19 years ago
Powerful

Jen --

The depth of emotion you convey is amazing. I never thought I would read a truly noir fuck story that avoided silliness, but you have pulled it off with this one. The vividness of your writing continues to surprise and delight me. You are just the best there is.

Jim

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
Is it me or is it hot in here?

Whew! "The Visitor" was a draining experience. I was skeptical about the subject but you pulled it off marvelously. I'd stand up to applaud, but I'm at the office and I dare not show off the erection tenting my pants.

NondescriptInCTNondescriptInCTover 18 years ago
Apparently your "raison d'être"

Bravo! Another example of true eroticism - emotion, vivid imagery - all the necessary ingrediants. Not the most mainstream of themes, and a bit short, but plenty effective stirring the readers' lust.

Another excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot, very hot

Jennifer's writings are incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Left Breathless

My breathing and "other things" became harder and harder as I read your amazingly well oiled story of wanton lust, desire, and final release. You are amazing too. I am working on a story with similar ideas. It will be "hard" to out do this one.

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessalmost 18 years ago
Wow...

This was hella hot! You have just been added to my favorite authors list...Spectacular heat in this story...Now on to read your others!

ManwhofellManwhofellalmost 13 years ago
It's good!

A good story, I like the fact that she can't be satisfied except by her demon lover. I like the fact that he's invisible, and the way he touches her. I'll have a look at your other stories.

Ian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous