The Visitor from Vienna

Story Info
Story fan change's author's life...
4.9k words
4.28
42.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

I didn’t expect such a reaction from my stories, it was unbelievable! I was seriously surprised when Paul wrote to me and told me about how he liked my stories and that he lived fairly close to me. He lived just across the Czech/Austrian border, in Vienna.

He had visited Prague in the past, and soon enough I had received an email saying he was visiting again and would I like to get together for a beer. I really did, but unfortunately, on that evening I had other plans.

It was a long time until Paul wrote again, once again he was coming to Prague, this time he’d be arriving on Friday and staying a whole week. We arranged to meet on the Friday evening with my fiancée Veronika.

The problem was that Veronika knew nothing of my stories, well, she knew of one or two, but didn’t know they were on Literotica. I had already told Paul that she didn’t know about the stories, as far as Veronika knew, we were just mates who had been chatting.

Paul was a really nice guy, tall, neat, groomed, and he was right on time at the pub. It was actually an English pub in the centre of Prague called the Fat Koala. We all got on well and by the end of the night, we were all feeling slightly drunk. Outside we said our good nights and went our separate ways, but only after agreeing to meet again the next day to take a walk around town.

When we got home, Veronika said she was going to check her email and surf the net for a bit. I decided to go to sleep.

It was throwing it down with rain when I woke up. Veronika was awake already and was talking to someone on the phone. When she put it down she came over to me.

“That was Paul. Seeing as it’s raining I invited him round to watch a video or something, what do you think?” She asked me.

I shrugged. “Yeah, cool, why not?”

A couple of hours later, Paul arrived. He had two large shopping bags with him, one of which was half full with a couple of bottles of wine and some crisps to nibble on.

“Well, what do you want to watch?” I asked. “We’ve got…” I started to list off the films when Paul stopped me.

“I actually bought a couple of videos that I thought you both might like to watch.” He explained.

Paul turned round and pulled them both out of the bag and handed them straight to Veronika. I looked over her shoulder and read the names. ‘Sissy Days’ and ‘Forcibly Feminised’. I looked in horror at the fetish porn, exactly my fetishes which Veronika knew nothing about.

“Forcibly Feminised sounds good.” Veronika said, nonchalantly.

I sat there open-mouthed. My fiancée wanted to watch the porn film and didn’t even question Paul’s motives for bringing such films. Veronika finally noticed my surprise.

“Don’t be so surprised, dear, I read all your stories last night. Very exciting. Well, if that’s what you like, then that’s what you’ll get my dear. Did you bring everything you said you would Paul?”

“Yep, got it all right here in the bag.”

Veronika pulled me to my feet and told me to strip. Still in a sort of daze, I did as I was told. She then proceeded to both shave and wax all my body hair off me. While I was stood naked, Paul kneeled down and took my penis in his mouth, slowly sucking on it as Veronika put make-up on my face. For me it was the first time I had ever had my dick sucked by a man, even though I had written about it enough. It wasn’t long until I came in Paul’s mouth.

Veronika reached into one of the bag’s to get something. It was then I saw one of the films was playing with the sound down. Veronika returned with a straight, long red wig. She fixed it to my head. Paul then handed her some silky red panties which she made me put on. They were small, but covered most of my behind. They had some lace around the front. She then put a flat red silk, lacy bra on me and matching suspender belt. She then put the stockings on me. Once I was dressed in that, she made me put on a long red thin satin skirt which was quite loose. Then I put on a red satin fluffy top which left my belly button showing and ruffled around the arms, shoulders and breast area.

Paul pulled out a piercing gun and pierced my ears, putting in short dangling jewels, which had a type of ruby inset in each. Then he pierced my left nostril, putting in a ruby stud.

He passed another type of device to Veronika, who used it on my belly button, putting in a large red ruby. Veronika then gave me some red bangles to wear, an armlet that wrapped around the top of my right arm, and an ankle-let.

I looked in the mirror and got the shock of my life. I looked like a woman. My make-up was done in such a way that I looked like a tart, lots of eyeliner, etc.

Paul then pulled my hands behind my back and handcuffed them there. At the same time, Veronika put a ball-gag in my mouth.

They both then gently led over to the arm of the sofa and bent me over. Veronika told me not to move as they both went into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard laughter from inside, then the sound of kissing. Sound the door opened and they both stepped out. Veronika was wearing a leather basque, fishnet stockings, a choker, and a thigh high latex boots. Her hair was pulled back into a pony-tail and she had made her make-up to look dominant. It was then that I noticed Paul was dressed in exactly the same way as she was, even down to the boots! Both weren’t wearing any knickers, Paul’s penis was rock hard.

Veronika kneeled down on the sofa in front of me and pressed on my shoulders to make me lean over further. She then leaned over me, grabbed the base of my skirt and pulled it up, then pushed my panties down. She held it against my back using her arms, whilst at the same time pulled my buttocks apart with her hands. I felt Paul rub baby oil onto my anus, then with his finger inside me. Then soon enough, the expected happened. Paul pushed his massive penis inside me, not stopping once. Once in, he began shagging me, slowly at first, then fast and hard.

Veronika still held my buttocks apart but once Paul came, she let go, pulling my panties back up and dropping my skirt.

They unfolded the sofa bed, then tied me to a chair. I had to sit and watch as Paul fucked Veronika. I watched as they lay on the bed, kissing. He slowly inserted his penis into her and they fucked. Paul even took her up the behind, where Veronika never allowed me.

Soon they untied me and had me lay between them in the bed. They both kissed my neck and fondled me all over through the satin clothes.

“You’re going to be our slave from now on.” Paul explained. “I told Veronika about the stories last night. She seemed to like them as much as I did, so now your fantasy has come true.”

“But what about you and me Veronika?” I asked.

“We’ll still be together, we’ll still get married, but you will serve me, and I will be lovers with Paul. What do you think?”

“And if I don’t agree?”

“Why shouldn’t you agree? It’s want you want isn’t it?”

I looked down. “I’ve never really thought it could come true. It was just a fantasy.”

“Well, now you’re going to have to live with it.”

I nodded.

Paul clapped his hands and went into the bathroom to wash his penis. When he came out he presented it to my lips, I reluctantly opened my mouth and let it in and began sucking. I slowly bobbed up and down on it, licking around the top and along the base. I heard Veronika go through one of the bags. Soon I felt her pulling up my skirt and pulling down my panties again. It wasn’t long till I was on my knees, sucking at Paul’s dick. Behind me I realised Veronika had attached a strap-on dildo to herself and was now positioning it at my arsehole.

The searing pain went through me again as I was entered for the second time, this time by my own fiancée. I felt so ashamed, humiliated, but I liked it, all of it.

By the end of the day I had been fucked many times. Paul stayed the night; he and Veronika hugged and kissed most of the night, while I slept on the camp bed. They had made me wear a black satin with lace trim loose fitting teddy to bed.

The next day, they unpacked the rest of the clothes Paul had bought for me. Most of the panties were similar to the red ones, covering most of my behind.

“Trust me, you don’t want to wear thongs, they won’t keep your dick in.” Paul explained, obviously speaking from experience.

They were in all different colours, some were silk, some satin, and all had at least a bit of lace on. Some came with matching bras and suspender belts, but most came with corsets and basques. All the underwear replaced my normal male underwear.

“You’ll not be wearing any male underwear in my presence.” Veronika ordered.

Next came a series of skirts, some long, some mini, and some micro. Something which caught my attention was a tiny pair of latex hotpants with matching lace-up top both in red. There were some very feminine blouses, most were the lacy crumpled, or puffed up style which I was wearing at the moment.

Veronika pulled out some baggy trousers.

“These trousers are what you’ll wear when we go out sometimes, understood?” She asked.

I looked at them, beige, black, and white. The white ones were almost see through.

“I can’t wear those, they’re all really feminine! Where would I wear them?”

“Anywhere.” Paul told me. “Here take off your skirt and try them on.”

I did as he asked and took off my skirt. As I was stepping out of the skirt and reach for the trousers I felt a hand rub my arse, then I felt the same hand enter the rear of my panties and press a finger into my anus. I looked round expecting it to be Paul, but it was actually Veronika. She soon pulled it out though allowing me to put on the trousers. They were awful! I could plainly see the red panties underneath.

“You’ll have to wear white knickers then.” Paul said.

I changed my panties for white ones and tried again, it looked just as bad. The trousers were obviously women’s and so were the knickers.

“Tough luck. You either like it or lump it.” Said Veronika, who had her hands all over Paul again.

The rest of that Sunday was spent by me trying on all the clothes. Veronika and Paul fucked me one more time that night, then dressed me in a pink satin lacy nightie, and put me to bed.

“I’m going to sleep with Paul at the hotel tonight. See you on Wednesday.” Veronika told me. Before I had chance to complain, they were gone.

When I woke the next day, all my male clothes were gone. I realised that while Paul was readying me for bed, Veronika must have packed my clothes. What was I to do for work??

I put on black knickers and a black suspender-belt, then some shear black suspenders. I put on the black trousers, which still looked feminine but not as bad as the others, then I put on a black blouse, which could have passed for a male shirt. Over that I put on one of Veronika’s sweaters, a black one which although still a bit feminine, was passable. Over it all I put on a coat.

When I got to my office I took off my coat and sat down, hoping my secretary wouldn’t notice what I had on. She didn’t notice at all.

At around eleven the phone rang. Ladka picked it up and began talking.

“Oh really? Oh yes I see…” Laughter. “Yes, it is really. Okay yes of course I will. Thanks Veronika.” Then she put the phone down. Then it hit me what she said, she said Veronika.

Ladka got up and shut the office door, locking it behind her.

“Veronika told me to check if you were wearing a bra. If you aren’t then I’m to spank you.” She told me.

“What???”

“Take off your sweater now, otherwise I’ll tell the whole company what you are wearing.” I followed her orders. She ran her hand along my blouse, feeling my skin through the thin silk material. “Hmmm… Bend over and drop your trousers.” I did as I was told. “Hmmm, nice panties, nice suspenders.” Then thwack! She beat my behind repeatedly. “Pull up your trousers. Tomorrow you must wear a bra, otherwise I will tell the whole company you wear women’s clothes. Also, paint your finger nails, they look awful.”

That night I slept alone, wondering what I let myself in for. It was now too late to go back, but I also didn’t want to take it further, I hoped they wouldn’t. I put on a pink satin long nightie and went to sleep.

The next day I wore a bra to work. Under the sweater it wasn’t visible, but Ladka soon made me take off the sweater. At midday she locked the door again, and went over to her handbag.

“I spent the night with Veronika and Paul last night. It was good fun, they taught me a few things. Drop your pants and knickers and bend over the desk.” She told me. I complied as I watched her strap on a big dildo. She lubricated me by spitting on my hole and rubbing it in. Then she forced in the fake penis.

“Tomorrow, make sure you wear a teddy underneath your clothes. And I’ve been told you have some white trousers at home, wear them. Also, make sure your blouse is a satin one, with lacy lapels. Don’t worry, I’ll let you wear your sweater.”

I did as I was told, putting on a loose fitting white satin teddy, which had lacy trim and thin straps going onto two little lacy triangles which would cover my breasts if I had any.

Again the sweater covered all, but when I got to the office, I was hit by a wall of heat. Ladka had a vicious smile on her face as she saw how I suffered.

By lunchtime, I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I had to take my sweater off. Ladka gave a wolf-whistle as she stood and locked the door.

“Drop your trousers, and open your blouse.” I did as I was told. “That’s a sexy teddy, it feels so smooth on you. Do you like that sort of skimpy underwear?” I nodded. Once again I was pushed over the desk, had the crotch of my teddy pushed aside, and had my arse fucked.

Later that afternoon, Veronika called to tell me that she was staying till Friday at the hotel. This made me even more upset.

“Tomorrow to work, I want you to wear the same white trousers, but this time, make sure your blouse is a silk lacy one, okay? And wear a corset this time, a black one, with a little lacy trim going round the knicker area, and wear matching suspenders. You can wear the sweater again.”

I dressed as she asked, and looked in the mirror. Through the white trousers and the blouse, the black suspenders and corset were clearly visible. I decided to wear a rain coat to work. However, when I went to find it, it was gone. I did find one long coat though, it was made out of a type of plastic and looked feminine, but it was passable.

My office was roasting hot again, and the sweater had to come off. Ladka saw how I was dressed and giggled with delight. Once again, I got the same anal treatment.

In the afternoon, Martin and Phil came into the office and locked the door behind themselves.

“Ladka told us everything. Don’t worry, we won’t tell the boss, if you drop your pants and get on your knees.” Martin told me.

I did as I was told and Martin and Phil took out their dicks. Phil pushed his in my mouth and I immediately began sucking and licking at it, as Martin spat on my arsehole and pushed his 8 inches into me. They were fucking me full on until someone knocked on the door. They stopped for a moment, then continued. Ladka got up, unlocked the door, and in walked Sarah, my boss.

“So this is what he looks like, huh? Well you fuck him all you like guys, looks like we have a fuck toy here from now on. Ladka, you have Gary’s job from now on. Thanks for telling me about this. Gary, you’re to work in Ladka’s position. It seems secretary is all that’s good enough for you.”

I couldn’t believe it, where would I get the money to pay the rent??? I couldn’t even complain because my mouth was full of Phil’s dick. I rocked back and forth between Martin and Phil until I finally felt Martin’s cum shoot up my behind. It wasn’t long till Phil then came in my mouth.

The rest of my department was called in to my…Ladka’s office, and Sarah locked the door.

“Take off your blouse and completely remove your trousers Gary.” Sarah ordered. I did as I was told. “Take a look everyone. Isn’t he sexy?”

“Definitely,” everyone agreed.

“Good. You’ve all got the afternoon off to fuck him any way you like. Apparently he has an agreement with Veronika which states she has full control of him, legally binding. She has said that we can use him as we see fit.”

A couple of the girls from the office were a bit disgusted by the idea and asked to leave.

“If you don’t feel you are part of the team, ladies, then please feel free to leave the company.” The girls stayed where they were. “Good. Now let’s strip everyone. I bought you all a little present. It’s in that bag. Ladka, would you do the honour?”

Ladka handed each of the girls a strap-on penis. The guys received some buttplugs. They were a little confused, but it became clear when Ladka lubricated them and, instead of handing each buttplug out, she pushed it up each guy’s anus. This shocked them and were about to complain until they saw Sarah’s face.

Ladka also pulled out an assortment of other sexual implements, whips, chains, nipple clips, etc. The girls were now all wearing dildos.

“You may begin.” Sarah announced.

I watched them all move in on me, and within seconds, I felt Martin’s cum being pushed back inside my anus by someone’s dildo. I felt Carl’s penis enter my mouth. I felt clips attach to my nipples. I felt a whip strike my back.

They didn’t finish with me until ten pm that night. Each one of them fucked me senseless more than twice. I looked a mess, I felt a mess.

I put on the rest of my clothes and made my way out of the building. Phil was waiting for me.

“I’ll drive you home.” He told me.

“It’s not necessary.” I replied. But it was useless, he had the car door open and was waiting. What else could I do?

When we arrived home, he invited himself in.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I told him.

I made sure to completely shave myself again. And put on a long dark blue lacy satin nightie. Phil was waiting in bed for me. The surprise was, was that he was wearing one of my pink baby-doll nighties and matching panties.

He pulled me to him and we kissed.

“I’m still wearing the buttplug.” He told me.

I didn’t really care. I’d had enough for one day, and would have preferred to be alone, but for some reason, I realised I didn’t really have a choice in the matter.

My phone rang the next morning. I expected it to be Veronika, but it was my boss, Sarah.

“Take your wig and your make-up with you today, Gary. I also expect to see you in a white satin blouse, and the white trousers, under that make sure you wear a red basque with red suspenders. Make sure you have red shoes on. And I don’t expect to see you wearing a sweater.”

“Yes Sarah.”

“Yes Mistress to you.”

“Yes Mistress.”

The red underwear was really visible under the white clothes, and the red shoes looked stupid on me. Luckily, Phil was there to drive me to work.

The rest of my day was spent in humiliation, wearing my wig and make-up. I had to go round each member of the department and service them, orally. In the afternoon, Sarah thought it a good idea that I work in my underwear, so there I sat in my lacy basque, satin knickers and sheer suspenders.

Phil drove me home again that evening, but didn’t stay. Veronika was waiting for me. Paul had apparently gone back to Vienna. She was dressed in latex trousers, and a latex corset, and had a choker round her neck. Her long blonde hair was in a pony tail.

Without a hello, or a kiss, she said, “Get changed. Move it.”

She had things laid out for me on the bed. A red satin, with black lace, lace up basque, matching panties, and red suspenders. Over it went a red satin mini-dress, which had two triangles which were supposed to cover my breasts, leaving my shoulders and the top of my chest bare. The skirt part of the dress was wavy and went into an ‘A’. It left about two inches of suspender straps showing.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers
12