The Visitor from Vienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronika then attached a wig to my head. Again, it matched my hair colour, but this one was long with very tight curls. She then put lots of make-up on me, so much so I looked like a tart.

“Good. Take a look in the cupboard.”

I did, inside were two similar dresses, one pink, the other light yellow. There were some long satin dresses of various colours. Some school girl out-fits, a nurse’s uniform, and a French maid’s uniform. She had also bought plenty of new underwear, some latex, rubber and PVC dresses.

She pulled out some items. One was a short top, which was completely see through, and a micro skirt.

“Do you know what these are?” She asked.

I shrugged. “Club wear?”

“Haha, club wear is what you have on know. That’s what you will wear to the rave tonight. This is whore wear.” Wow, so she was going to treat me like a whore. She saw my thoughts from the look on my face. “Don’t worry, all your clothes have an actual purpose.”

I didn’t understand, at least, I hoped I didn’t understand.

Veronika made the final touches by adding a red choker to my neck. I then realised it was for a leash which she attached to the choker.

“You can’t make me do this.” I complained.

“Err…yes I can. See this?” She fished out some sort of paper from the desk. “This is your signature. Last week when we were out drinking, we came home, and compared signatures. Remember?”

Barely, I was drunk, but still, it was my signature. I nodded.

“Well, here you see Ladka signed it as witness, as did Sarah, your boss, who Paul, Ladka and I fucked last Wednesday night. You see, this is a contract, and all parties now have a copy, to say that you hand over your body to me, as part of a sexual act. We had it confirmed by a friendly lawyer friend of Paul’s, who said it was completely possible to do this if I consent, which you do, see?” I was screwed.

“What happens if I break the contract?”

“Well, I can sue. Win all your money. You could face a jail sentence.”

“What? For breach of contract? I don’t think so!”

“No, we already agreed that Ladka would say you raped her. She has a sample of your sperm, so there’s the proof. I would back her up, as would most of the company. You really have no choice now Gary.”

The taxi arrived at half-past nine, and waited outside our flat. Veronika handed me the jacket I was to wear. It was a red shiny plastic mini jacket which didn’t even reach my belly area. Then the shoes. Shiny red, with three inch stiletto heels. How was I going to dance in these??

I suppose the consolation to all this was Veronika was now wearing a micro-skirt made out of black latex, a basque, also shiny black latex, and latex boots which attached to the basque like suspenders, but the skirt was so short that like mine, you could see the straps.

The taxi driver stared at both of us as we got in his car. Veronika gave the directions to the rave.

“You one of these transvesti-show guys?” The driver asked me.

Veronika answered for me. “No, he’s my slave. I turned him into a transvestite, and he’ll suck your cock if you let us have this ride for free.”

The driver went quiet, then pulled the car into a empty car park. “All right then. But I want to bugger him.”

“Do want you want with him.” Veronika said.

The fat old taxi driver climbed in the back of the car and pulled out his dick. “Get it nice and hard for me love.” He pulled my head down, and I enclosed my mouth around the limp penis.

As I was bobbing my head up and down the now hardening cock, I felt Veronika rub KY gel on my anus, then push two fingers inside me. Then she told me to turn round and put my arse in the air. I did as I was told.

The taxi driver’s dick wasn’t very long, but it was very fat. He didn’t think about letting me adjust in the slightest. He just stuck his cock in my anus and grabbed hold of my shoulders as he rammed it in and out. I began to moan as my body betrayed me.

“Moan like a girl. Moan like a whore.” Veronika told me.

“Oh yeah, baby, fuck me.” I told the man in my most effeminate voice. I did sound like a woman, and quite a sexy one at that.

It didn’t take the man long to cum. I felt it jet up my anus, squirt after squirt. The driver pulled out of me, and Veronika replaced his dick with a buttplug.

“That’ll keep his cum inside you.” She told me.

The driver got back in front. “Come and sit up her with me.”

I looked at Veronika. “Run along!” She ordered.

While driving the man kept rubbing my legs and the front of my knickers. Occasionally, he would twiddle with the buttplug, causing me to moan. Then, finally, he let out his cock again and told me to suck it. By the time we reached the rave, my mouth was full of cum.

“Give us a kiss doll.” The driver said, and he literally pulled my face towards him.

Outside, Veronika straightened my make-up.

Everyone stared at us as Veronika led me on the leash inside the rave. Of course, the first people we bumped into were my best friends Carol and Philip.

“So you went through with it? Wow, she looks amazing.” Carol told Veronika.

“Thank you.” And they both leaned in for a long kiss.

God, even she was in on it! I was seriously screwed.

“What a little whore isn’t she?” Carol said, talking about me.

I was led to a dark part of the hall, where Carol ordered me to suck Philip’s dick.

While I was doing that, I listened to Carol and Philip’s conversation.

“What plans do you have for him?”

“Well, we have to get him some breasts, double D should be enough. Then he can make some money. Paul already has a few clients waiting to try him out. Plus there’s also the main square, he can get a few customers there.”

She was planning to hire me out as a prostitute!!

I felt Philip twitch and soon jet after jet of sperm hit the back of my throat.

By the end of the night, I had blown about thirty people. Each paid Veronika just one hundred Czech crowns for it. That was like two English pounds! Those who wanted to fuck my arse, paid two hundred crowns.

A week later, Veronika had her bags packed, and told me she was off to Vienna. “Paul’s paid for my flight. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks. I expect you to have made some money for your operation. I placed an ad in the prostitutes section of the Annonce, so you should start receiving calls from next Monday.”

It was the beginning of my new life…

To be continued…

12