The Voices of Monday Night

Story Info
John Madden & Al Michaels making the calls.
2.4k words
4.09
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had waited and planned for this day for almost a year, and now it was here! Today was the day I got my annual bonus check, and as soon as it hit my bank account, the world's most technologically advanced television, the Mitsatobi 2200, was mine!

The delivery van had just left, and I was just beginning to get it set up, when Linda, my new girlfriend, arrived. She clearly had something else on her mind, but at the moment I was more interested in checking out my latest acquisition than I was in sex.

It was obvious that she wasn't much interested in the TV, but I prattled on about it anyway, showing her the three-inch thick instruction manual and telling her all the things this baby could do.

She went into the kitchen and helped herself to some wine as I removed it from the box and set it in the entertainment center.

I was bent over behind the television, and had just finished getting it hooked up and plugged in. As I stood up, I bumped right into Linda's arm, and some of her wine spilled out, landing on the back of my brand-new television! In my excitement I hadn't heard her come up behind me, and she had been leaning over to watch me hook it up.

It was just like you see it in the movies - the wine spilt out of her glass, and I helplessly watched it fall in slow motion towards the vents at the back of the set. It hit the vents and then disappeared into the world's most technologically advanced innards, and I watched in sheer horror as the Mitsatobi 2200 erupted in a brief display of the world's most technologically advanced sparks and smoke.

I was mortified! I rushed to the bathroom to get a hair dryer, hoping that the damage wasn't too serious, and yelled at Linda for sneaking up on me.

When I walked back into the living room, the set sparked one more time, and the next thing I knew, I was looking at the opening logo for Monday Night Football on the screen!

I froze in place, hoping that it wasn't temporary, and gradually calmed down as the picture and volume remained stable for several minutes.

With no harm apparently done, I turned to Linda and apologized for my outburst - she felt bad enough as it was, and I had only made her feel worse. I kissed her on the forehead and gave her a hug, and as I held her close, she started rubbing her chest back and forth against mine, and I could feel her nipples pressing thru her bra.

Her tits were huge, 38DD, and she had nipples that stood a good half-inch when erect. She knew that it drove me insane when she rubbed them on my chest. She ground her hips back and forth against mine, and whispered in my ear. She knew which buttons to push, that's for sure!

As we headed for the bedroom, I took a quick glance at the television...it still seemed to be working all right. John Madden and Al Michaels were on the 48-inch screen, giving an overview of the upcoming game between the Giants and the Packers.

Suddenly, I had an idea. As Linda went in the bedroom, I turned back and quickly grabbed the remote control, turning it over and extracting the remote audio earbud from the compartment in the back. I aimed the remote at the TV, and set it for remote listening. Then I placed the earbud into my ear, and went into the bedroom.

Now I could listen to the game while fucking Linda, and she'd never be the wiser. The best of both worlds!

We started taking our clothes off just as the pre-game introductions were underway. Linda removed her bra and tossed it to the floor as I listened to John Madden.

"The Giants have just left the locker room, and they look like they're ready to play!"

As I removed my shorts and freed my aching hard-on, I heard the voice of Al Michaels.

"There's a Packer that looks like he's ready, too, John!"

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the coincidence, and Linda asked me what was so funny. I told her that I was just in awe of how stunning she looked. As the game got underway, we fell onto the bed and started groping, grabbing, and kissing.


"Now we got a couple of Bear players going at it on the field, Al."

Bears? The Bears weren't playing tonight, I thought to myself...maybe I didn't hear it right. I started kissing my way down Lindas chest and stomach, working my way to the nicest muff I'd ever buried my face in. She kept it trimmed around the edges and rounded at the top, shaping it like a heart. I'd never seen one quite like it before, and it drove me wild!

I put her thighs on my shoulders and settled in for a nice prolonged bout of carpet munching. I was just getting into it, when I heard John Madden again.

"Now that's my kinda player - a guy that doesn't mind getting his face in the turf."

I paused for a moment...something wasn't right. This was starting to seem like more than just coincidence.

Linda took my hesitation as a sign that it was her turn, so she sat up and pushed me back. I learned shortly after we started seeing each other that one of her favorite games was to get on her hands and knees with my cock sticking out in front of her face. Then as she tried to suck it into her mouth, I would move my hips back and forth, slapping it on her face and keeping it from her mouth as long as possible. Only rule: no hands.

Linda was giggling as I moved my hips back and forth, side to side, keeping my cock from her mouth as she bobbed and twisted her head, trying to capture it. I reached down and played with her hanging tits as I slapped my cock back and forth against her face, and I heard John Madden again.

"Now right here, see, you got holding on the Giants, and then you got a bunch of hits coming up.....Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!"

I froze. I was now pretty sure this wasn't a coincidence - each "Whap!" was perfectly timed with my cock slapping Linda's face. She sucked my cock into her mouth and gently grazed her nails across my nuts when I stopped, thinking that our little game was still being played.

"You can see the ball's right off the fingertips as the catch is made!"

"That looked like a good catch, too, John!"

That was it! Now I KNEW something was going on here - but what?

Linda continued sucking my cock, oblivious to what I was hearing. I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, enjoying the smooth warmth of her lips around my swollen rod.

Meanwhile, my mind was thinking that what seemed to be happening here couldn't really be happening...could it?

I had an idea that would test my theory. I pulled my cock out of Linda's mouth, and slapped the side of her face with it one time.

"Whap!"

Then I slapped it against her face two more times.

"Whap! Whap!"

Before she could react or say anything, I let her take it back in her mouth. She continued greedily sucking my cock while I let the situation sink in. I quickly figured out there was no real harm being done, and besides, Linda couldn't hear it and probably wouldn't believe it anyway.

"Now that's a real headhunter, Al...the kinda player I'd want on my team!"

What the hell...go with the flow.

Keeping my cock in her mouth, I pushed her onto her side, and moved myself so that we were in the '69' position. I started working on her pussy again as my cock slipped in and out of her mouth. It wasn't long before our pace quickened, and I could tell that Linda was about to come.

"Looks like this reverse play could go all the way, John!"

"Well, when you got a player like this that'll eat your heart out, that stuff tends to happen, Al! But you don't want to do a play like this in the red zone!"

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sucked her clit between my lips, gently shaking my head back and forth as I put two fingers deep into her pussy and slid one in her ass. She started squealing and moaning, and I hung in there like a trooper until she was done, grabbing a handful of her ass to hold myself in place as she bucked her hips up and down while she finished.

I slid my fingers out of her and began gently kissing and nibbling on her inner thighs as she caught her breath. After a moment's respite, I turned around and hovered over her, putting her legs up in the air as I worked the head of my cock into her pussy.

Holding her legs pointed up, I started fucking the hell out of her, watching her big tits bouncing around as I jackhammered my cock in and out of her, finally blowing a massive load of come deep in her pussy. I collapsed on top of her, completely out of breath, with my dick still buried in her. We lay still like that for a few minutes, while I listened to them again.

"Wow! John, I think you'd better go over that one!"

"Okay, what you got here is, you got a whole lot of different stuff going on all at once, Al! You got these two up in the air, then you got the two Giants going all over the place, you got a man in motion, you got a whole bunch of Rams going deep, and then the whole thing ends up right here, where you can see the balls right next to the Browns tight end!"

I was too tired to even laugh. After another minute or so, I rolled off of Linda and held her close. She asked me if I'd get her a glass of water, so I got up and went to the kitchen.

As I walked through the living room, I looked at the TV. The game was on, and nothing looked unusual. I removed the earbud for a moment, and turned the volume up. Nothing sounded unusual, either. John Madden and Al Michaels were calling the game just as it appeared on the tube.

I turned the volume back down, replaced the earbud, got the glass of water and took it back to the bedroom. Linda was sitting up on the bed, smoking a cigarette. As I handed her the glass of water, I heard them again.

"You know, that player with the two Giants is not a Saint, John!"

"That's right, Al. Not very many people know it, but the Cowboys had their hands full of the Giants just last night!"

Cowboys? I looked at the matchbook that Linda had just put on the nightstand. It was from The Branding Iron, the local cowboy bar. She and I had never been there together. I picked it up. It looked new.

The look on Linda's face went from absolute calm to obvious guilt as soon as I picked it up. I started to smell a rat, big-time! I asked her what was wrong, and she tried to regain her composure as she denied that there was anything wrong.

"Now that's a Lion player if there ever was one, Al!"

Lion? As in...lying? The look on my face told her I wasn't buying it. The look on her face told me I was on to something here.

"If you take a closer look, John, you'll see that the Giants are often satisfied with a tie."

I flipped the matchbook open. There was only one match gone...the one she'd just used. The inside cover had a name and phone number written on it. I asked her who 'Ty' was.

She stuttered and stammered for a moment, then became angry and indignant, calling me an asshole as she got up and started getting dressed. Not hard to figure that out, I thought. Rather than trying to provide some sort of reasonable explanation, she did what a lot of guilty people do these days when they get caught.

I told her to hurry up and get out. I threw my jeans on as I watched her put her bra back on.

"The Giants have just gone back to the locker room."

"They'll be coming back out for the Cowboys before you know it, Al!"

She put on her shoes, grabbed her purse, and headed for the door. I tossed the matchbook at her as she opened it. Wouldn't want to lose Ty's phone number, now would we? I told her not to come back just before she slammed the door.

"BOOM!"

I stood there looking at the door as I heard her walking down the sidewalk. Then I heard her car door shut, and I heard her drive off. I looked out the window and noticed which direction she headed. The same direction as The Branding Iron, not the opposite direction, to her house.

"It's like the old cliché, John, you can't win'em all!"

"Yeah, in fact, Al, you know, sometimes it's actually better to lose one once in a while because it keeps you grounded and helps you realize what it's really all about! And if you're gonna lose one, then that's the type right there that you don't mind losing."

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that they were right. Thanks, guys.

So what the hell do I do now?

"You know, the thing to do at this point, Al, is you just forget about this one, and start thinking about the Bills coming in here next week."

"That seems to make an awful lot of sense to me, John."

I got out my checkbook, spent the rest of my bonus check paying the phone, power, and cable companies, and went to bed.