The Voyage Continues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The eight of them sat around in the basement, eating sandwiches, drinking coffee and commenting on the girls experience stripping in front of a crowd.

"For me it was one of the most exciting things I've done in my life. Being totally nude in front of all those people was... I don't know how to put it, at the same time it was as if was completely oblivious of them, I was just dancing to myself, the music filled every cell in my body, and it made my body move on it's own. But at the same time I was completely aware that behind the lights there was this crowd of people watching every inch of my body. And when I dropped to the floor and spread my legs I could feel all their eyes glued on my vagina, it was as if they were all penetrating me at once. And when I touched myself... it was just the faintest touch on my clit... it was as if they were all touching me and I just exploded, but it was different... my orgasm flowed with the music and my body just kept moving, powered by this inner force."

"Wow! The way you put it, it was really intense." Pamela said, "I was also totally immersed in the music and the crowd's cheering and I was totally excited, I also came, twice actually, when I touched my pussy. But nothing as intense as what you just described."

"For me it was also intense and totally surprising," Vanessa continued, "I just had no idea that I could do something like that. I mean, I had been toying with the idea in my mind since the first time we went and Karl asked us if we wanted to strip there, but I just felt I didn't have the guts to do it. I thought that maybe on a slow day, but with the place packed, no way! But as I took my bra off and felt the crowd gazing at my breasts, my juices started flowing, and when I bent over or opened my legs I could feel them flowing down my thighs. I didn't have a full orgasm but I was in an orgasmic state most of the time. And as soon as you penetrated me Jake it was as if I'd opened the flood gates, I just started cumming and cumming, not a shattering climax, but a flowing orgasm that just went on and on until you came. And at that time I wished I was still on stage and everybody could watch me cumming."

As the women told their stories, the men's cocks began to rise. Vanessa, who was sitting on the floor next to John, began stroking his massive cock and she asked, "And how did you guys feel?"

"I was amazed," Robert spoke first, "Amazed that you were actually dancing nude in front of all those people, and totally aroused."

"Me too," Edward simply said, "You were amazing out there Pam, you all were."

John spoke next, "I was aroused too, but I guessed the only thing I wished for was that you had gone out there too Kath. Oh, I know you're not ready for something like that yet, but if you ever are, I'd love to watch you turning all those men on."

"You certainly turned me on." Jake, who was sitting next to Kathy said, "I mean, when you stripped in the private room, you have a beautiful body, but I can understand how you feel. Jen and I were like you just a short time ago, and now look at us. And Jen; let me tell you that I've never seen a sexier woman dancing and arousing people like you did tonight, I love you hon," and he blew a kiss at her. "And Pam and Van let me tell you that I was so aroused I had to concentrate not to cum right when you started sucking me Pam, or when I entered you Van."

"Thank you Jake, you're sweet, and thank you honey, for understanding me," she blew a kiss at John and pulled Jake to her and kissed him.

By now all the men were almost fully erect and the women began to feel their juices flowing. They began to pair off when the doorbell rang. Vanessa went upstairs to open the door, as she went through the kitchen she noticed the clock, it was almost five am.

Vanessa opened the door, and Pepper, Mint, Candy and the male stripper were standing there in regular clothes, Vanessa stood there naked, holding the door open, "Well, are you going to stand there all night?"

As the came in Vanessa told them everyone was down stairs and to go ahead down, "You guys must be famished, we just had some sandwiches, and I believe there are still a few left but I'm going to fix some more, or would you rather have something else."

"As far as food is concerned, sandwiches are fine," Mint said, "But right after that I'm going to need something else, I'm so horny from doing table dances and rubbing against I don't know how many men and from the private shows, you know, rubbing against Viv and Josh. Oh and by the way my name is Melanie and this is Nicole."

"Well, nice to meet you Josh and glad you finally told us your real names," Vanessa said, "but now, go ahead, go on downstairs I'll be down in a while."

They started heading for the stairs but Nicole held back, "I'll give you a hand," she told Vanessa.

"Sure, but don't you want to take off your sweater, it's kind of warm in here, don't you think?"

"Yeah," Nicole said and pulled her sweater over her head, she wasn't wearing anything under the sweater and Vanessa saw that her nipples were hard.

Vanessa moved closer to Nicole and said, "You have such beautiful nipples," and she took one in her fingers, Nicole raised her head and kissed Vanessa cupping one of her breasts. Their lips parted and their tongues began dancing with each other, their breath became shorter and finally they had to pull apart to draw some air into their lungs.

"I think we better fix those sandwiches but as soon as you've eaten I want to make love to you."

"And I want that too," Nicole said, "And don't worry about me; I ate something after you left."

Nicole took of her jeans and panties and helped Vanessa with the sandwiches. When they got down to the basement they saw that Vivian, Josh and Melanie had taken their clothes off and were watching a video made with the pictures of "Mint" and "Pepper". Vanessa put down the tray with the sandwiches on the table and the three of them immediately grabbed one.

Vanessa took Nicole's hand and led her to one of the sofas, where Kathy was sucking Jake's cock. They sat down and began kissing as their hands explored their bodies. After finishing her sandwich Melanie went over to Robert and sat on his lap, he cupped her breasts and began playing with her nipples as they kissed.

Pamela was on the other couch with John eating her cunt and Edward was sucking Jen's breasts. Vivian and Josh sat on the floor, and watched the rest of them. She grabbed Josh's cock and began stroking it and after kissing him she said, "Well, honey, take your pick, I really want to go and suck Robert's cock. Josh got up and headed to Pamela, his erection leading the way. When he stood over her, Pamela immediately took his cock in her mouth and sucked it a few times pushing it deeper and deeper each time until her throat relaxed and his shaft slid all the way inside her throat.

Vivian knelt in front of Robert and Melanie and with one hand she began stroking his cock and with the other hand she caressed Melanie's pussy. Robert was avidly sucking Melanie's nipples and when Vivian inserted her fingers in her vagina, she came unexpectedly. Vivian felt Melanie's inner muscles clutching her fingers and she moved them inside her cunt gingerly just the way she knew Melanie liked. She took Robert's cock in her mouth and began sucking it.

Kathy was on all fours on the floor and Jake knelt behind her and penetrated her, and they began to move rhythmically. Pamela came as John licked her clit and finger fucked her and a few moments later, Josh exploded shooting his cum down her throat.

Jen had mounted Edward and was riding his cock hard, while Vanessa and Nicole had gone into a sixty nine and were eating each other's cunts. Robert had lain down on the rug and Vivian was riding his cock as he sucked Melanie's cunt.

The action went on for quite a while, with an occasional change of partners. The smell of sex was strong in the air. The women came several times and Jake and Josh came twice while Edward and Robert held back on their ejaculations as much as they could. Jake unloaded his first ejaculation in Kathy's cunt and then he went over to Pamela who was now impaled on John's cock and he penetrated her asshole with his still hard cock. Kathy went over to Robert and she alternated with Vivian to suck his cock and Melanie's cunt while they fingered each other.

Vanessa went over to Josh and sucked his cock to hardness and then mounted him. Nicole went over to Jen and buried her face between her legs; Edward knelt behind her and fucked her doggy style.

When everyone was totally satiated, they lay for a while in a tangle of arms and legs. Edward, Pamela, John and Kathy dressed to go home and Vanessa saw them to the door. On her way back she saw Robert, Jake and Jen heading for the master bedroom and Melanie was coming up the stairs.

"Vivian and Josh fell asleep in one of the couches." She told Vanessa "Is it all right if we stay for a while or should I wake them?"

"No, don't wake them." Vanessa said, "Let them sleep for as long as they want. You can feel at home here."

"Thank you Van," Melanie said and hugged Vanessa, "You all are really wonderful people."

"Don't mention it." Vanessa said offhandedly, "We like you too. If you want to catch some sleep you can use the guest room. I'm just going to put the dishes in the dishwasher and fix some more coffee."

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"No, I'm too high strung to sleep right now." Vanessa said.

"I'm not tired either, so I'll give you a hand." Melanie said.

"OK, so why don't you go down and get the dirty dishes while I fix the coffee."

They sat at the patio table sipping their coffee and Melanie said, "This is so nice, you know, being able to sit in the nude out here, I guess you do it often?"

"Yes," Vanessa answered, "Now most of the time we are home, we don't wear any clothes, but tell me, what's the story with Josh? Where did he come from?"

"Oh it's a long story." Melanie said.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Vanessa said.

"Well, as you know Viv and I are dancing to pay our way through college, so it's been kind of hard to actually date any guys, I mean, like regular guys, you know? Most of them think we are some kind of whores and treat us as such when they find out what we do. But we are not, we are just dancers and yes, we've gone out and had sex with customers sometimes, but just because we've liked them, we've never had sex for money. Anyway, Viv and I come from the same town so since we've been here we've shared an apartment. The last time we dated someone seriously, was about six months ago, but again when the guy found out what I did, he wanted to bring his buddies over for an orgy with Viv and Nicki so I just kicked him out. We decided then to stop dating altogether, at least until we finished college. All was going well; we had more time to study. Actually that's why we took a break, we had some money saved and we had to catch up on a couple of subjects. So there we were, the three of us living alone, I mean, without men, taking care of each other, if you know what I mean, and then Vivian met Josh. He is an engineering student at the college, and they started dating."

Vanessa covered her mouth with her hand unconsciously and gasped, "Oh my God! I knew he looked familiar. He is at one of my seminars. You know I teach at that college and I've tried to keep this part of my life quite separate, because as far as the faculty is concerned, the college is quite conservative. If what I did last night or our lifestyle gets circulated around they'll probably fire me."

"Don't worry about Josh, he's cool," Melanie reassured Vanessa, "Actually he mentioned attending your class and he was surprised when you went up there and stripped. He told us he thought you were awesome."

"Well, what's done is done." Vanessa said, "At least now I know how you guys feel when you strip in front of all those people."

"And how did you feel about it?" Melanie inquired.

"Great, I felt such power, and terribly excited too, just before you arrived last night I was telling everyone how I was dripping while I danced."

"Mmh, yes I saw your thighs glistening," Melanie said, "too bad I wasn't able to lick you."

"Don't put ideas in my head." Vanessa replied, "But tell me more about Josh."

"Well, so he began dating Viv but after a few dates, one night we were at our place and had several drinks, we all got kind of horny and Josh and Viv started making out while Nicole and I did the same, pretty soon we were all naked and he was fucking Viv while I ate Nicole. Viv was playing with my breasts and this probably fired up Josh and he began fingering my cunt. Anyway, to make a long story short, he fucked the three of us that night. At that time Viv and him were just beginning to date, nothing serious, you know, so it was fun sharing Josh. But then they began getting more serious, Viv told me one night she was falling in love with Josh. The problem is that by that time I was feeling something for him too. And so was Nicole."

"Josh moved in with us about a month ago. He moved into Viv's room and Nicole and I are sharing the other one. We all want to respect their relationship and we'd been keeping away from him, you know. But then, when Karl told us about his plan for male strippers and having mixed nights, we talked Josh into becoming a stripper and we came up with the idea of putting up a show with a theme. Which by the way; was more successful that we ever hoped. Last night Karl told us he wanted us to figure out some other themes, and he asked the other girls and the guys to try and form some groups to do similar shows. You know, the tips we got for doing the private dancing last night came up to over six grand, that's over two grand for each one, we never made that kind of money before."

"Yes I hadn't realized the money you can make in tips," Vanessa said, "You know we haven't counted what we got last night but I figure it to be about a thousand."

"You're kidding, for the three of you?" Melanie said, "I bet you got over three grand between the three of you."

"No you are the one who is kidding, but we'll see." Vanessa said and leaning forward to hold Melanie's hand she prompted her, "But go on, what happened with Josh?"

"Well, we started practicing every day, both Josh for himself and the routine with the three of us, and you've seen that, it gets kind of hot, what with all the touching and groping. One night the three of us were practicing, Nicole was working, and we really got into it, you know, we weren't just doing light touches, like we did on stage. Josh was actually fondling our breasts, playing with our nipples, touching our pussies, and we were really kissing his body, massaging his cock. So he ended fucking both of us and then Viv and I made love and this got him all fired up again and he ate us and fucked us again."

"And this is what's got me confused, the following days we were kind of distant, I could see that Viv was upset, so one afternoon between classes we started talking. She said that she and Josh were really in love but that she also understood how Nicole and I felt about him and that she had talked with him and he said he also had feelings for us. So we are kind of stuck and we don't know where this is going to end."

"Actually, last night was a first for the four of us. Since Nicole came here and more so since Josh appeared in the picture we hadn't had sex with anyone. We knew you, all of you liked us and we had agreed to come to one of your parties, so we figured out this might be a way to ease the tension between us, you know, having sex with others."

"And how do you feel now?" Vanessa asked her.

"Better, I guess." Melanie replied, "At least satiated, so I've been thinking this might be the answer, you know, being a part of your group. And maybe Nicole and I will find a place of our own and that way we could have sex with Josh and Viv when we got together as a group so they wouldn't feel threatened."

"If you think that will work for you," Vanessa said, "go ahead and do it. But there might be another solution. I don't know if you know we have two sons. Well they met these two girls in college and started dating them. And after a while they found out they loved the two girls and the girls loved the two of them. So now they are living together in a foursome, I don't know what else to call it."

Vanessa refilled their cups and after taking a sip of her coffee, she continued, "As a matter of fact Bob and I have a similar relationship with Ed and Pam. We've discovered we love them and they love us, so it's not just about sex. I didn't know I could love two men at the same time and that they wouldn't be jealous; but we are not, we don't feel threatened because we love other people. Granted, we don't live together, but I guess it wouldn't change anything, we could learn to live as a foursome. And when we make love to other people, Bob knows I'll come back to him and I know he'll come back to me, because we love each other. And lately because of the way we feel towards Pam and Ed, I feel that if I went to live with Ed and Pam came to live with Bob, things would just be the same for the four of us. And finally if one of us falls out of love with the other three and decides to go a separate way, or maybe fall in love with someone else, well, that happens anyway, no matter what kind of relationship you have. So I suggest you talk this out, the four of you and figure out what will work for you."

"Wow! That's amazing. I'd never though of it that way." Melanie said, "I think you're right, we definitely have to talk and figure this out." She rose and went over to Vanessa and kissed her, "You're really an amazing woman."

Vanessa kissed Melanie again, and began fondling her breasts, as their passion grew their hands found the other woman's pussy and soon Vanessa was down between Melanie legs eating her. After Melanie came, they exchanged positions, and as Melanie began to lick her clit Josh appeared on the doorway sporting a magnificent morning hard on. Vanessa motioned him to come closer and after fondling his cock for a while she took it in her mouth.

Vivian walked out on the patio and saw the trio she went over to Josh and kissed him, then said, "Where are all the others? I think I'll go find someone to take care of me."

"They're all in the master bedroom." Vanessa said taking Josh's cock out of her mouth just long enough to answer.

Vivian walked to the bedroom and saw that they were still asleep, however since Jake was on his back, his flaccid cock resting peacefully on his belly, she decided to go to him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. As his cock grew harder, Jake woke up. Jen also stirred and when she opened her eyes she was greeted by the vision of her husband's cock in Vivian's mouth.

"Well, good morning," Jen said.

"Good morning to you." Vivian stopped sucking Jake's cock long enough to kiss Jen and then went back to her task.

Jen, after kissing Jake, nudged Robert until he rolled on his back and began to suck him. Jake was fingering Jen's cunt and after Robert was completely awake they settled into a daisy chain with Jake sucking Jen's cunt while she sucked Robert's cock and he in turn sucked Vivian who never let go of Jake's cock.

Josh was fucking Vanessa's mouth with a passion, sinking his cock deep in her throat. Vanessa had already cummed while being eaten by Melanie and not long after Josh shot his semen in her mouth.

After they settled down and were drinking coffee again Vanessa said, "Well Josh, here I am after having sucked the cock of one of my students for the first time in my life."

"Well, it's also the first time I've been sucked by one of my teachers." Josh answered, "And the prettier teacher I ever had did it."