The Voyage Continues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

When Robert and Jacky approached them Jacky saw that Tom's cock was getting hard as he rubbed the oil on Vanessa's thighs, but oddly enough she didn't feel jealous she just said, "You better save some of that oil so Bob can rub some on my back too."

Tom was caught by surprise. He had been staring at Vanessa's pussy working up the courage to touch it, he wondered what her reaction would be if he did. He almost jumped when he heard Jacky behind him but he just handed her the bottle of oil saying, "Sure, there's still plenty here."

Jacky lain on her belly and Robert began spreading the oil on her back. He had to pull Jacky's legs gently apart to rub her inner thighs. He though she would complain or just close them again but she didn't. He did touch her pussy briefly and felt her wetness, again Jacky did not complain but Robert didn't want to push things to far just then.

The sun had almost reached its zenith and the heat, even under the palapa, was very strong. Their bodies were covered in a mixture of sweat and tanning oil.

"I think it's time to go soak up in cool water in that huge bathtub we have." Jacky said.

"Oh, you have one of those too?" Vanessa said, "Hey why don't we go and get some beer from the bar and go either to your room or ours and we can all get into the tub together so we can go on chatting."

"I like that idea." Robert said, "Unless you have something else in mind and you'd rather be alone?"

Tom looked at Jacky and saw the glint in her eyes, so he answered, "No that's fine with us."

They stopped at the bar and got a bucket full of beer. They did not see the young ones around the lagoon but didn't think much about it, they were probably taking a nap or walking around.

They had agreed to go to Tom and Jacky's room and Vanessa told them to go ahead, they were just going over to their room to get some towels and some other stuff.

* * *

After breakfast, Amber, Mark, Jim and Julie had gone over to the lagoon. Amber had gotten into a conversation with the two girls they'd met earlier at the beach while Jim, Mark and Julie dove into the lagoon and frolicked around. Amber had joined them and then they did go to their rooms, but not to take a nap. As soon as they walked into the room Amber and Jim had shared the night before, Amber pushed Mark on the bed and straddled him, guiding his cock into her. Jim and Julie got into bed and went into a sixty nine sucking each other for a while before Jim got on top of her and fucked her. They all came almost simultaneously and then the girls licked each other's cunts clean and had another orgasm. After that they did take a nap in a tangle of arms and legs.

* * *

When Robert and Vanessa got to their room, Vanessa told him, "Oh God honey! I'm so hot, and I don't mean from the sun. You know, I felt he was going to touch my pussy just before you arrived. Do you think they would want to make love with us?"

"I hope they do," Robert answered slipping his finger between his wife's labia, feeling her wetness, "I think Jacky is willing."

"I can feel Tom is too." Vanessa said. "Come, let's go and see what happens."

Jacky had started filling the tub and was standing there watching the water when Tom came behind her and cupped her breasts. She felt his cock getting harder as it pressed against her ass. When Tom lowered one of his hands and slid a finger into her pussy she moaned.

Feeling her wetness, he said softly in her ear, "Did Bob make you get all wet."

Jacky answered honestly, "Yes he did." She turned around and kissed her husband, "Do you feel the same way about Van? Do you think they would want to swap with us?"

"Do you want to?" Tom asked her.

"Yes, I do"

A few years earlier they had gone into a swapping relationship with another couple but after a few months Jacky had insisted on breaking it up, she never gave him a clear explanation for it but he had respected her wishes. They had talked with the other couple and they had also understood, and they had remained being friends with them. But then had not tried to resume their sexual play with them even though they sometimes told them they were involved with this couple or that one. Just then Robert and Vanessa came in and they broke quickly apart.

"Oh don't let us interrupt you." Vanessa said, noticing Tom's erection, "I guess we should have knocked but the door was open."

"Oh, don't worry," Tom said, stepping behind Jacky to hide his hard-on, "We were just..."

"You don't have to hide your erection," Vanessa said, "We girls also like to watch men, even if we are not as vocal and obvious about it as you guys. And you have a beautiful cock Tom," she added boldly.

Jacky looked at her for a few seconds and right then Vanessa knew she would be fucking Tom soon.

"Yes he does, doesn't he?" Jacky said stepping aside and cupping her husband's cock.

Robert's cock had also risen to a full erection. He had caught the look the women exchanged and he also knew that he would be fucking Jacky soon.

"Your cock is beautiful too." Jacky said somewhat hesitatingly.

Vanessa walked over to Jacky and put her arm around her waist and said, "Well, aren't you guys going to compliment us?"

Tom and Robert told them they were beautiful and sexy and then Jacky said, "Come, let's get in the water before I blush. I found some scenting oils and put them on the water."

Tom handed each a beer and they toasted each other before the women got into the tub. Robert looked at the two women, both still shiny from the tanning oil, their breasts, almost the same size above the water, and said, "To bad I didn't bring my camera, that would have made a lovely shot."

"You like taking pictures of her?" Jacky asked as the men got into the tub at their sides.

Vanessa and Robert told them about his photos and Vanessa also told them about the painting and drawings Steve had made of her. She also told them about how Robert had photographed Pamela and her Sister and his now part time job as a photographer at Karl's club. She had moved between Robert's legs and reaching behind her she had begun stroking his cock. Robert placed his arms around her waist and occasionally cupped her breasts as they talked. Jacky had lowered her hand to stroke Tom's cock and he in turn, had slid his hand between her legs. They had finished their beers and Tom got up to get some more. Vanessa had to restrain herself not to grab his hard cock when it nearly brushed against her face when Tom got out of the tub. When he got back into the tub there was an awkward silence, after a few moments Robert made the first move.

He looked at Jacky and said, "You really have lovely breasts, I love the way your nipples stand out."

Jacky leaned forward and simple said, "Touch them."

Robert reached out and began tweaking her nipples, feeling them grow harder between his fingers. Vanessa moved away from between his legs and sat between him and Tom. Tom was again caressing his wife's pussy as Vanessa leaned toward him and kissed him at the same time she wrapped her fingers around his shaft under the water. With her other hand she stroked Robert's cock.

Tom tried to remove his hand from between Jacky's legs but she held in place saying, "No. Don't take it away, I'm almost there."

Robert leaned forward and sucked one of her ebony nipples into his mouth. Jacky moaned and throwing her head back she came as Tom finger fucked her.

Vanessa took a deep breath and lowered her head taking Tom's cockhead into her mouth. Tom felt the incredible pleasure of the warm water mixed with the warmth of Vanessa's mouth enveloping his cock. When Vanessa came up for air, Tom lifted his hips and his long black thick shaft came out of the water like the periscope on a submarine. Vanessa slid her tongue down the shaft cupping his balls with her hands. She licked her way up the shaft and took the head back into her mouth. Jacky watched in amazement as her husband's cock slowly disappeared inside Vanessa's throat. She reached out to grab Robert's cock as she continued watching Vanessa's head bobbing up and down Tom's shaft.

Robert slid his hands beneath Jacky's ass and pulled her toward his face. Jacky wrapped her legs over his shoulders and she gasped as his tongue went into her vagina. Robert moved his tongue around inside her, lapping up the juices from her orgasm, savoring them. He squeezed her ass checks with his hands pulling her closer to him.

"Oh God Vanessa!" Tom panted, "That' feels so good... but you better stop... I don't think I can hold it any longer."

Vanessa took his cock all the way down her throat one more time and then she pulled back and began pumping his shaft with her hand, "Yes, Tom, give it to me. Cum in my mouth!"

Her hand kept pumping his shaft and she opened her mouth and sticking her tongue out licked the sensitive spot under the crown. Tom gasped and Vanessa felt his balls tightening and saw the purple head expanding, the hole at the tip opening as he shot his first load of cum straight in her mouth. She swallowed hard and then wrapped her lips around the head as she kept pumping the shaft. Robert had sunk his fingers into her cunt, pumping them rapidly. Vanessa took the next three spurts of semen in her mouth and then she had to pull back. Another jet of semen flew out of Tom's cock landing on her forehead, slipping down her nose and cheek and she came as the next spurt landed on her tongue.

Jacky had been watching all this while Robert swirled his tongue all over her pussy, she felt her orgasm building up and she tightened the grip of her thighs around his head exploding in his mouth. As her orgasm began to subside she relaxed the grip of her legs around his head and her lower body sank back in the water. Tom turned to kiss his wife as their powerful orgasm's subsided.

As soon as Jacky regained her breath, Robert got up and taking her hand he led her to the bed. She got down on all fours and Robert penetrated her from behind. His cock slid in easily on the first shove and he began pumping her cunt. They were joined on the bed by Vanessa and Tom. Vanessa lay on her back spreading her legs and Tom parted her labia with his fingers before going down on her, flicking his tongue against her clit. Tom was in a position that allowed him to watch Robert's cock sliding in and out of his wife's cunt at the same time he ate Vanessa's cunt. Vanessa was enjoying watching Jacky's breasts swinging wildly close to her face as Robert fucked her. She reached out placing her hand just below Jacky's breast so her nipples brushed against her palm with each movement. Feeling this Jacky moaned and lowered her chest a bit, Vanessa cupped her breast squeezing it lightly. Then Vanessa twisted around so she could suck Jacky's nipple into her mouth. Jacky let out a long moan, feeling a woman's mouth sucking her nipples for the first time and she started cumming again.

Tom was fucking Vanessa's cunt with his tongue, moving it in and out rapidly. The texture of his tongue was rougher than any she'd ever felt and Vanessa started cumming in his mouth. Jacky's juices flowed around Robert's shaft at the same time Vanessa flooded Tom's mouth with hers. A few seconds later, Robert pumped his semen into Jacky's cunt.

As they untangled their bodies, Jacky curled up to Tom and gave him a long kiss.

Robert and Vanessa watched them for a few seconds and sensing they wanted to be alone they left the room quietly.

* * *

"I love you." Jacky said sliding her hand down Tom's belly to hold his cock.

"I love you too, Jacky." Tom said playing with her nipples.

"I got really turned on watching Van sucking your cock." Jacky told him, feeling his cock hardening. "You really enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes, as much as you enjoyed Bob eating and fucking you." Tom slid his hand down and parted her pussy lips. "I'd forgotten how exciting it is to watch another man make you cum."

"Do you really like seeing me with other men?"

"You know I do."

"Well it was good." Jacky said, "I still get a bit jealous when you're with another woman."

"If you don't want me to, I'll find a way to tell them we don't want to do it again."

Jacky let out a short moan before answering, Tom had inserted a couple of fingers into her, moving them around just the way she liked, "But you didn't get to fuck her," kissing his chest as she moved toward his hardening cock she added, "and I didn't get to eat his cock."

"So that means...?" Tom asked, feeling the sticky fluids inside her vagina.

"Yes, I want to be with him again. And I promise you I'll get over these feelings soon." She said before licking the tip of his cock.

Tom pulled Jacky closer to him and slid his head between her legs, he could see some drying cum on her upper thighs and as he parted her labia he saw several drops of Robert's cum sticking in her tunnel. He had never done this before, but now he felt an urge to stick his tongue inside her and taste the cum of another man mixed with her juices. He placed his hands on her ass and pulled her closer to him.

Jacky tried to get up saying, "Let me go clean myself," but Tom held her in place.

"No, it's all right. I want to taste him. And I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Oh yes! Eat me!" Jacky exclaimed lowering her cunt to his mouth, the idea of Tom eating the cum of another man from her pussy turned her on. She began pumping his cock with her hand, swirling her tongue around the head. She knew she loved it when she did this. Feeling his tongue lapping the inside of her cunt, she saw his cockhead growing redder. She took it in her mouth and sucked it avidly. Tom was also totally turned on by the new taste; Jacky's juices had begun flowing mixing with Robert's sperm. Jacky was bucking her hips emitting muffled moans as she pumped and sucked his cock. After a few minutes, Jacky felt Tom's bulbous head expanding in her mouth as he started cumming, filling her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed as much as she could, and licked the rest from his shaft. Tom kept lapping her cunt and he pinched her clit between his fingers triggering Jacky's orgasm.

* * *

Mark and Julie were on the beach with Mary, one of the girls they had met that morning during their yoga practice. Mark had been spreading some tanning oil on Julie's body and when he applied it to her breasts his cock began to get hard. Julie noticed it and she reached out to stroke it and make it harder. They were in a more or less secluded place on the beach under some palm trees. Julie looked around and since there was nobody near her, she turned and took Mark's cock in her mouth.

"Julie!" Mark exclaimed in mock surprise, "Remember we are not alone." He looked at Mary who had her eyes fixed on Julie's head bobbing up and down his shaft.

"Don't stop on account of me." Mary said.

"It's been a while since we fucked on a beach." Julie said, turning around and getting on her knees and hands, presenting his ass to Mark.

Mark knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her, "Well, you asked for it."

Mary was sitting in front of them and as Mark began fucking Julie, she slid her hand between her legs to play with herself. Julie reached out to push one of Mary's legs and looking at her she said, "Let me watch you."

Mary spread her legs and moved closer to Julie. Julie saw Mary parting her labia, exposing her ping inner folds framed by a luxuriant growth of pubic hair to her gaze as she inserted a finger in her cunt. She saw that Mark was also looking at her and she rested her weight on her other arm and arched her hips to give him a better view.

Mark began pumping Julie harder and he told her in a hoarse voice, "Eat her... lick her pussy."

Julie looked at Mary inquiringly and for an answer, Mary parted her labia and pushed her pussy closer to Julie's face. Julie sunk her tongue into the waiting channel and reached out to tweak one of Mary's nipples. Mark kept plunging his cock into Julie's pussy and as she felt her orgasm approaching she slid her hand between her legs to slap her clit. Julie exploded, her moans muffled by Mary's cunt since she had wrapped her legs around Julie's head as her own orgasm began to build up. Mark slowed his movements down letting Julie come down from her climax and then he began pumping her hard again. Julie stuck to fingers into Mary's cunt and pressed her anus with her thumb, at the same time she flicked her clit with her tongue and Mary exploded again. Mark gave a final shove burying his cock in Julie's cunt and unloaded his sperm into her vagina. Julie had a second, powerful orgasm and collapsed on top of Mary.

* * *

The eight of them met for lunch in front of the restaurant. Jacky and Tom had finally decided to shed whatever was left of their inhibitions and led the group into the restaurant walking naked proudly to their table.

In the afternoon the hotel organized games of beach volleyball and touch football, the young people opted to play football while their parents joined a volleyball game.

After the game Mary asked Julie and Amber if they would like to join her, her boyfriend and the other young couple at their room. Julie and Mark had told Jim and Amber about their threesome in the beach and they readily agreed to join the group.

After the young ones left, the two older couples went for a swim in the lagoon. Robert followed Jacky to the further end of the lagoon and they found some rocks to sit on.

"How are you feeling after this morning?" He asked her.

"Marvelous," Jacky answered "You made love to me."

"So you're OK with it? I mean you and Tom?" Robert asked taking her hand.

Jacky slid her hand under the water to hold his cock, "Yes we are," she said looking into his eyes, "There are a few things I would like to do with this fellow," she added moving her fingers around the shaft, "And how about you and Vanessa? Do you want to make love with us again?"

"I certainly do." Robert answered and pointing at the other end of the lagoon he added, "I as far as Vanessa's concerned, does that answer your question."

Vanessa and Tom were floating in the water next to each other, Vanessa had her arms wrapped around his neck and they were engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Then let's get out of here." Jacky said.

They climbed out of the lagoon over the rocks and headed for Jacky's room holding hands. The bartender and a couple they hadn't seen before looked admiringly at them. Jacky noticed the looks but it didn't make her uncomfortable anymore, instead she changed her pace so her tits would bounce more. Robert noticed this and when they were in the room he said.

"You really liked putting a show up for that couple, didn't you?" He took her in his arms and kissed her before she could answer.

Jacky pressed her body against Robert and felt his cock growing hard against her stomach. Robert liked the sensation of her breasts and pointed nipples pressed against his chest. Their kiss grew more passionate until Jacky broke it and led Robert to the bedroom. She made him lie down on the bed and sat next to him. His cock pointed straight at the ceiling and Jacky traced its lengthy with her fingers.

"You do have a beautiful cock, you know?" Jacky said.

"And you are beautiful and delicious." Robert answered. He was tracing circles over her areoles with the tip of his finger watching her nipples get harder. He sucked one in his mouth and bit it lightly. Jacky moaned and wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. After Robert had sucked her other nipple she pushed him back on the bed.

"Just lie down there, I'm going to suck your cock until you fill my mouth with your cum." She bent forward and sucked the head into her mouth twirling her tongue around it. Then she looked at Robert and said, "I just want you to know that I can't do what Vanessa does, you know? Like take it all in my mouth and down my throat. I've tried to do it to Tom many times but I never could."

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers