The Voyage Continues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Robert pulled her head to him and kissed her, "That doesn't matter. I just love to see your lips wrapped around my cock." Jacky traced his shaft again with her fingernails, making Robert shiver, and then she did the same with her tongue.

Tom and Vanessa walked into the room at that moment and Jacky raised her eyes to look at her husband as she inserted the tip of Robert's cock in her mouth and lowered her head taking the top part inside her mouth. She cupped Robert's balls with one hand, massaging them softly, and made a ring with the fingers of her other hand to run them up and down the rest of his shaft. Robert groaned and Tom knew that Jacky was swirling her tongue around the head as she did when she sucked him. Tom went to sit on the bed and Vanessa sat next to him taking his cock in her hand.

"Do you mind if we just look at them for a while?" Tom asked Vanessa after kissing her, "I just love seeing Jacky sucking Bob."

"That's fine, I like watching too." Vanessa answered, "She looks beautiful like that." She arranged Jacky's hair behind her ear so they could have an unimpeded view and saw that Jacky shivered slightly when she touched her neck.

"She has beautiful breasts." Vanessa said pushing one of Jacky's nipples into her areola and watching it pop out again.

Jacky moaned softly and taking Robert's cock out of her mouth she pushed the shaft against his belly and ran her lips down the shaft until she reached his balls and sucked one into her mouth. Vanessa pushed one of Jacky's legs up and slid a finger between her outer labia feeling her wetness.

Tom thought Jacky would pull away, and was pleasantly surprised when she didn't. During the time their previous swapping experience had lasted he had asked Jacky to make love with Darlene, their friend, but she had said she wasn't turned on by women. His cock got harder as Vanessa inserted a finger into Jacky and she lifted her hips to take it in.

Jacky took Robert's cock back in her mouth just as Vanessa got between her legs and parting her labia she licked her clit. Tom knelt behind Vanessa and guided his cock to her cunt, sliding it in slowly. Vanessa ran her tongue down the inside of Jacky's outer labia until she reached the bottom of her slit and licked her puckered asshole. Jacky shivered feeling Vanessa's tongue pushing into her anus and her fingers into her cunt and a sudden orgasm overtook her. She had to take Robert's cock out of her mouth to avoid biting the head off as her powerful climax wracked her body.

Still in the after-throes of her orgasm Jacky began sucking Robert's cock avidly. Tom tried to match his movements to Jacky's bobbing head and he began fucking Vanessa harder. For her part, Vanessa replaced her tongue with a finger in Jacky's anus and sucked her clit finger fucking her two holes. Soon everyone was panting hard. Robert was the first one to explode in Jacky's mouth, which in turn triggered her second orgasm. Vanessa came next and when Tom felt her cunt muscles milking his cock he shot his load into her.

* * *

Amber was being fucked by Rick from behind while she sucked Shawn's cock. Jim and Mary were in a sixty-nine while Jane rode Mark's cock with Julie sitting on his face. Julie and Jane were kissing each other and fondling the other girls' breasts. Rick pounded his cock relentlessly in Amber's cunt until she came. Amber then climbed on top of Shawn sinking down on his cock, she remained motionless but her inner muscles were contracting around his shaft. Shawn reached between her legs to stroke her clit triggering a second orgasm in Amber. Rick got up and Amber sucked his cock while she fucked Shawn, he was the first to cum, shooting his sperm deep into her pussy and a few seconds later Rick filled her mouth with his semen.

Jane was bouncing wildly on Mark's cock and when Julie reached down to stroke her clit she exploded in a powerful orgasm screaming loudly. Julie kept grinding her hips against Mark's face until she also came. Mark had been holding his ejaculation as much as he could but as Jane's vaginal muscles continued clamping around his shaft in the after throes of her orgasm he couldn't hold back any longer and he started pumping his sperm into her pussy. Jim exploded in Mary's mouth and a few seconds later she drenched his face with her juices.

When they all regained their breath they ran out of the room to the beach and dove into the emerald waters in the sea to wash off the sweat and love juices from their bodies. They spent some time in the beach, drying their bodies under the sun and talking, after a while, new pairings began forming and they wandered in twos or threes back to room to continue their sex play.

The week passed rapidly, doing yoga in the mornings, enjoying the sun and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. The afternoons and nights were filled with sex, the young couples exploring all sorts of group sex with their new friends while Robert, Vanessa, Tom and Jacky also explored different combinations.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers