The Voyage of the Astarte Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holmes to Astarte, do you read me?"

"We have you Ma'am." Chief Rasafani was the highest ranking officer left on the ship. "What do you need us to do?"

"Ready one of the shuttles for ground attack and get it down here as soon as you can. I'm going to find out what happened to our team and then I'm going to bomb this building to the ground."

"Sounds good. I'll have the shuttle ready and waiting for your command."

Mariska was in some sort of office, just off the main hall. She moved cautiously, alert for threats. Pictures of athletes looked down on her from the walls, determined faces watching as she stalked the empty building. The doors to the playing court were ajar. Mariska slowly opened them, scanning the space for her team.

The court was a mess. Shattered boards stuck up at crazy angles around a massive hole at the center line. A quick glance up showed a similar hole in the ceiling. What ever had hit here had come in fast. There were signs of combat everywhere. Bullet holes from pulse rifles riddled the walls. There were small craters and scorch marks, evidence of microgrenades, all along the court. The remains of a smashed drone sat just inside the doorway.

Her own drones were fanning out across the empty arena. One of them was floating above Yralla's icon. Mariska approached, her dread growing with every step. She almost collapsed with relief when she saw the shattered remains of a breast plate. There was no blood, no body, just torn armor. She knelt down, inspecting the ripped metal for some sign of what could have done the damage.

A proximity warning screamed. Mariska looked up just in time to see a massive limb sweeping towards her. She tried to dodge, but it was too fast. The tentacle slammed into her, throwing her against the far wall of the arena.

Her armor absorbed most of the impact. She was on her feet immediately. More tentacles were rising out of the hole in the floor, swatting at the drones still flitting around the room. One made a beeline for her. Mariska ran, racing around the perimeter of the arena. She knew that four of her crewmembers, armed with the same weapons that she carried, had failed to kill this thing. But she had to try. Her pulse rifle chewed chunks of flesh from the tentacle, sending green skin and white blood flying. It didn't even slow down. The mass of flesh smashed into her, pinning her to the wall. She fired directly into it, the barrel of her rifle so close to its skin that smoke began rising from it. Finally, she hit something important, and the tentacle went slack. Mariska pushed it away from her, just in time to dodge again as the other tentacles came for her. There was no escape.

One of them came in low and grabbed her ankle. She was too busy chopping at the ones going for her arms to notice. It swept her off her feet, holding her upside down as its companion stripped her weapons away. Her rifle and knife were thrown to the other side of the arena, her grenade launchers broken from her shoulders and crushed. Then they got started on her armor.

Mariska struggled against them, but even the enhanced strength of her armor was no match for the tentacles. The metal and composite groaned as it began to flex and stretch. The tentacles were squeezing and twisting, trying to burrow their way into the armor's various joints and ports. It wasn't long before they found a hole.

Mariska could only scream in frustration as light began to shine through the cracks being ripped in the metal. The back of her armor came away in a single piece. The breastplate followed, exposing her skin to the cool air. Her arms and legs were stripped free. And finally, her helmet was pulled away.

Mariska's screams began to take on a different tone when the tentacles touched her bare skin. It was like lines of fire were burning into her. The chemical composition of the smaller tentacle beasts popped into her head. Stimulants and aphrodisiacs. "Oh shit," she groaned.

Desire slammed into her like a freight train. Her pussy flexed, internal muscles trying to clamp down on something, anything. She strained against the tentacles holding her limbs as she came, trying to curl into a fetal ball as her core burned with pure pleasure. They were indifferent to her needs, and dragged her through the hole in the arena floor.

The rest of the team was waiting for her.

There was just enough light in the basement to see everything. The hole in the arena ceiling provided most of it, but the tentacles themselves were giving off a weak green glow. The other four members of Mariska's team were suspended in the illuminated space, held spread eagled by the tentacles grasping their limbs. They were grouped around what must have been the driving intelligence of the entire invasion, a massive bunch of tentacles, writhing together in a ball ten meters across. It glowed brighter for a moment. giving Mariska a chance to see exactly what was going to happen to her. The rest of her team was stuffed, multiple tentacles jammed into every available orifice, vigorously fucking the women. One was even wrapped around Yralla's cock like a hungry mouth. It was translucent, and as Mariska watched a massive spray of cum emerged from Yralla's cum slit. The tentacle sucked it down, transporting the thick load down to some unknown destination. Mariska had a moment to look around. Lee was closest to her, and Mariska watched as the slender woman jerked orgasmically, a mix of her own nectar and tentacle slime dripping from her stuffed cunt.

The glow increased again, and Mariska saw a fleet of tentacles making their way towards her. She let out a moan that was half fear, half near orgasmic anticipation.

The fear disappeared when they touched her skin, a new rush or aphrodisiac chemicals flooding her system. They were gentle at first. Dozens of tiny fingers brushed against her, setting off small explosions in her nerves, making her gasp and jerk. One slid along her neck, softly tracing the line of her jaw. It drifted upwards and began caressing her lips. Mariska opened her mouth, struck with a sudden desperate urge to have that tentacle inside of her. It didn't disappoint, rolling into her mouth to meet her outstretched tongue. The two slick muscles dueled, Mariska's saliva mixing with the tentacle's own slime to create a cocktail of lust that made her dizzy. The tentacle was gentle, but persistent. and soon it was stroking against the opening of her throat. Mariska welcomed it, swallowing deeply as the slick limb pushed down her flexing gullet.

Two more tentacles were wrapped around her tits, squeezing and massaging rhythmically. Their tips approached her stiff nipples. They teased the fat nubs, turning Mariska into a quivering mass of pleasure. Her milk began to flow, thick drops of cream falling from her nipples. The tentacles drew back, almost as if they were surprised. After a moment, the tips of the tentacles split open, exposing a hollow interior. They latched onto her teats, sucking down massive gulps of her sweet milk. The dual stimulation of her throat fucking and the tentacles suckling on her breasts sent Mariska over the edge. Her climaxed rocked through her body. a river of nectar flowing from her pussy to drip down onto the floor.

This attracted the attention of the remaining tentacles around her. They made a beeline for her sopping cunt. Two small tentacles spread her lips while a third, a massive pole of pulsing flesh, began to push it's way into her. Mariska groaned as the tentacle spread her open, the muscular walls of her pussy yielding to the thick mass. Its blunt tip settled up against her cervix, and she had a moment to let her cunt adjust. But without warning the tentacle pulled back, and then slammed forward, spearing into the depths of her dripping twat. Mariska screamed around the tentacle lodged in her throat as another wave of lust poured through her. Her pussy was drooling now, thick strings of nectar running out of her to coat the thick tentacle.

Mariska's mind was lost in a haze of lust. But she still noticed when tentacles began gently probing at her ass. Her rosebud was the only orifice that was still unoccupied, and it was beginning to draw the interest of the multitude of tiny tentacles that were swarming around her. They slowly spread her open, their thin girths easily penetrating her tight asshole. Before she knew it, a whole bundle of the things were pushing into her bowels. Each of them was tiny, but together they formed a thick twisting rope of flesh. Mariska had enough presence of mind left to anticipate the delicious soreness she was going to feel if she got away from this.

The tentacles paused in their fucking. Then, as though they had been waiting for some sort of agreement, they began fucking her in rhythm. The tentacle in her mouth was plunging deep down her throat. Her pussy was twitching and flexing around the fat pole that was slamming against her cervix. Her asshole was clenching down on the braided rope buried in her bowels. Mariska was in a state of constant pleasure, her mind fighting a losing battle against the aphrodisiac slime coating the tentacles. She came again and again, her body getting coated in slime and drool and milk in the process.

She lost track of time, the constant thrusting of the tentacles her only point of reference. Her orgasms were near constant, a pool of mixed fluids growing beneath her. After a long while, something changed. She distantly perceived a shuddering running through the tentacles, and a sound almost like a roar echoed through the basement. With a surprising gentleness, the tentacles slowly placed her on the floor, and withdrew. Mariska lay on the concrete, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her mind slowly cleared, and she looked around, aware of her surroundings for the first time in what seemed like hours. The rest of the team was laying next to her, all of them gasping for breath as they recovered. The tentacles seemed exhausted as well. The ball was expanding and contracted, almost as if it were breathing.

Something caught Mariska's eye. She stared at it, fragments of memory floating to the top of her scrambled mind. An indicator light, she was looking at a blinking indicator light. The pieces fell into place. It was a helmet, the remains of someone's armor. It took her some time, but she eventually worked up the willpower to crawl over to the helmet and pull it over her head.

"Holmes to Astarte," Her voice was a hoarse growl. "Does anyone read me?"

"Captain? Is that you?" Chief Rasafani's voice was thick with fear. "Are you Ok? Your telemetry went out an hour ago."

Mariska grinned weakly. "Only an hour? That's not so bad. Is that shuttle still on standby?"

"Yes Ma'am. It's in a holding pattern directly over your position."

"I'm sending you a target indicator. Kill this fucking monster." Mariska activated the helmet's targeting laser. "We're close, and we aren't able to run. So make it precise."

"Will do." Fatima paused. "Incoming in thirty."

Mariska pulled off the helmet and watched the writhing ball of tentacles. The room went dark as the shuttle blocked off the gaping hole in the arena's ceiling. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what was coming. The plasma beam flashed down like lightning. When she opened her eyes the tentacles were still, smoke rising from their remains.

The shuttle picked them up in front of the arena. They stumbled into the back on shaky legs and fell onto the padded bench seats. None of them were talking yet. This had been the closest they had come to death in a long time, and they all knew it. To make matters worse, the aphrodisiacs were still coursing through their veins.

The shuttle lifted off and began a slow ascent back to the Astarte. Yralla was the first to react.

"Ohhh," She groaned. "That was something."

Lee grinned. "Yeah, pretty fucked up. Not that some part of me didn't enjoy it."

Taggart and Montrose both nodded in agreement.

Mariska could see where this was going. "How do you feel ladies?"

Taggart was the first to speak up. "Sore, ma'am. But still horny."

"Does everyone else feel the same?" She looked around the shuttle, getting nods in return. "Well we have a nice long shuttle ride back to the ship. I suggest we do something about it."

Yralla's cock was already filling with blood, rising in a series of little jerks timed to her heartbeat. The Vollarian bit her lip as she wrapped a hand around herself, slowly jerking her thick meat. Lee was sitting next to her. She leaned over and ran her tongue across the flat head of Yralla's rod, sweeping up a thick drop of precum as it emerged from her slit. More flowed out as Lee began to suckle on Yralla's tip.

Mariska motioned to Montrose and Taggart, and the three women crowded around the first mate. Montrose settled between her legs, tongue snaking out to taste Yralla's dripping pussy. Taggart was busy with the blue skinned woman's nipples. Mariska contented herself with sharing a gentle kiss with her first mate.

It didn't take much to push her over the edge. Yralla groaned into Mariska's mouth as she came. Thick cum flowed from her cock, pouring into Lee's greedy mouth. The Asian slut couldn't hope to contain Yralla's load, and thick white cum began running down the Vollarian's cock. Montrose and Taggart quickly swooped in to get their own taste of the first mate's spunk.

Mariska gave everyone a chance to get their fill. Once the girls stopped running their tongues along Yralla's softening length she clapped her hands. "Ok. Lee, you're next. Ladies, take care of her, I have to call home." The rest of the team piled onto the squealing junior engineer as Mariska walked up to the front of the shuttle and accessed its communications. "Holmes to Astarte. Chief, you there?"

"I'm here Captain. Glad to see that you're on your way back."

"Me too Chief." She looked over at the squirming pile of flesh that was her ground team. "Do you remember that toy that you and Lee were playing with earlier?"

"Of course." Mariska could hear the chief's smile. "Why do you ask?"

"I think I have an opportunity to conduct some stress testing. Me us in the the shuttle bay when we dock."

12