All Comments on 'The Wager'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

damaged goods, and wife has them, but any significant others to curb the guys focus for another's wife?

boaman007boaman007about 11 years ago
Awesome Story!

Well written and very believable. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job

Great story, well written, maybe a little to long.

Jerms85Jerms85over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Please do carry on writing more stories in this vein of lost bet/wagers, I personally think you've found your niche with this one.

Absolutely fantastic!

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 10 years ago
sharing

Single or married, if she is hot and willing, there is nothing wrong with sharing and padding her around.

Hubby and all the guys had fun with Emily having the most fun of everyone!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Sharing or ultimatum?

I think proper and honest sharing included acceptance in advance. He just had the possibillity to either accept it or lose her. Well - now the cucks here on "Wimperotica" have another hero. Her motivation? Not saving their marriage, not exploring a lifestyle with her husband,- just plain selfish and self-centered motivation. Deal with it or piss off: That stupid oaf didn´t have the guts to piss off..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plain stupid, like pull a finger ... here it comes ...

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Time to charge for it

Having 'crossed the line' its time you started charging for it

You'll find fucking for money is a great turn on!

Locksley7Locksley7over 4 years ago
Love your stories......

This one is exceptional!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I agree with anonymous, it's more like a big, smelly feet than a story.

mroc77mroc77almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who is Linda?

Horny1975Horny19756 months ago

Loved the story and it's well written.....what a wife!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
642 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...