All Comments on 'The Waiting Game'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A male fantasy. Can 3 women not be jealous?

Can you have focus at work or home? It's much better than Playboy After Dark unless you're a Hefner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Spectacular fantasy. The prolonged waiting in anticipation was perfect for the the unbelievable climaxes. Sexy gorgeous women all jealous free and bisexual lusting for each other and the one lucky guy with the sex/X boxes scattered around the apartment. Really! No air conditioner due to frequent blackouts? (External or internal?)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best story I’ve read

LuuvLuuv3 months ago

Yes, the last couple pages were worth it!

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Outstanding. Very well written. Great flow beginning to end.

Kijin91Kijin918 months ago

This is one of the most amazing story I've read on this website. Kudos to the author for writing this masterpiece.

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Think this needs more to see if the 4 of them all living tighter.

ronibarretronibarret10 months ago

Why don't you do some crowdfunding and turn this into a movie???

ronibarretronibarret10 months ago

Excellent! Lots of tension, masturbation, girl-on-girl. A very pleasurable read....

roveroneroverone10 months ago

LOVED this, right from he and Sonya putting on a show in girl's team shower room at beginning to free-for-all at end-lovely characters and the way you describe them/their bodies, great dialogue, and hot sex.

Easy 5, and going to explore your faves.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I loved the story but Mike was a dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story very much. Only thing I'd change is to give Claire a better longer fucking from Michael. I think Claire was a bit short changed. Michael had cum fucking Sonya and Tami. He needed to cum while fucking each woman so it was Claire's turn. Then have Sonya eat Michael's cum out of Claire while Tami cleans Claire's juices off Michael's cock. It would add one more paragraph to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous. Awesome in a single word. Every Man's Dream Life🔥

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

Superb story and situation, and four very likeable characters.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

I past my prime so long ago that this is just sad to read, I just would like that a 10% of this had happened to me. Sad indeed

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story, a lot of men’s dreams, put a big smile on my face

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very, very nice...very erotic...I knew Sonya was gonna forgive him, but it was still nerve-wracking, waiting for the moment to happen...that is why I love reading this story!!

Five**5**Stars. 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Very sexy, erotic, and well written. Loved the build up to the hot climatic (lol) ending. Enjoyed the story and characters, especially Claire’s surprising development. 5

BigGamehogBigGamehogalmost 2 years ago

At the 3 way blow job I blacked out! Lol

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Next chapter, they each marry their partners, they move into a duplex and the girls all want babies.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was a great read.

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

Such a fun, sexy story. Even though the situation itself is a ridiculous fantasy, the characters really seem alive and it was really easy to like each one of them, making a really great suspension of disbelief.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I love the way heat and sex permeate every inch of this story! You are also really good at capturing the yearning, the power of dreams and fantasies - and the joy of bringing them to life. Thank you!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Quality writing all the way, great premise, great characters,, great sex!

Stormy501Stormy501over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. This story is literally the reasons why I started writing. Just have not got my own account so I can start sharing my experiences with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yummy!

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
I read this some years ago, and on the second reading

It still rates every wet, dripping, panting superlative in Webster's big Dict !

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Five Stars

Thanks for writing this story! It was well written and enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Thanks for sharing such a hot story. I like the premise, got drawn into the lives of the characters, and was happy with the climax (pun intended) and conclusion. Great work! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story telling! I can see more possibilities to it by the 4 of them fulfilling exhibitionist fantasies together!

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I liked that the managed to stay true to each other and reaped the rewards. The build up was great. I could feel his frustration and anticipation. I also liked that everyone involved ended up happy. I can see a fun part 2 if you decide you want to write it. Great job. Thanks.

Ava_T_ArgentAva_T_Argentalmost 4 years ago
This!

This pretty much has it all. Great character development, extremely naughty situations, just enough emotional turmoil to raise the stakes. i especially like the vicarious/voyeuristic element with the Long Distance girlfriend. Great stuff, totally worth a read (or two).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Powerful buildup

Unbelievable finish

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reads like a top-notch book

This is a wonderful story that is well-written, realistic and taking. I think I can say that this is the most beautiful (and yet so excited) story that I have read on Literotica.

The characters all have a specific personality (not like some overused, standard, low quality porn story personality) that could have easily been someone real.

It was especially nice that the main character stayed strong and did not cheat.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing storing

the story express in a nature way but it let me thinking if the sexual evil out of contro no one cant imagine how it will performance!the author make a vivid describe on this two moth the waiting game was so fantastic and attractive. it let the reader can not stop to thinking and to trying. as an erotic essay this is very excellent. this aslo like a drama when i am reading it i think about it. hope this drama will be showed on the screen as a fucking wonderful porn video!!!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Wow

What a remarkable story. The respect they have for each other never weakens. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perfection. I didn't think it was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!!

I wanted to read something sexy and plausible, this delivered above and beyond my hopes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written and the build up of each person was excellent. From backgrounds to their inner desires to realising each of their fantasy. You gotta write part 2 of this story ! Well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect balance

The characters and situations are so real and plausible, I could imagine 90% of this actually happened exactly like this. In fact, I'm sure that someone, somewhere had this scenario happen at least once (though maybe with slightly less gorgeous women). And then it ends with the least-impossible version of the ultimate male fantasy. I'm going to bookmark this and read it any time life has got me seriously down. 5 Stars, easily.

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Oh wow!!

I want to be someone's roommate in that story. I felt like I was Claire, and oh gawd yes! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This story was great!! It kept me on edge reading until page 6.. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible!

That was super hot. Kept me rock hard the whole time, and I came like a champ at the end. This was my ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!

The fact that he didn't cheat on Sonya and then the way it unfolded made this a gem in the coalfield because I hate cheating and casual stuff and group sex category is mostly about them. So this one is special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very stimulating story

Maybe the best I've read on this site.

smooth87smooth87almost 6 years ago
this might be my favourite

WOW! what a story! well written with a wonderfully playful tone, fun characters, and imaginative, HOT action. to top it off, i think it's the first sexy story that's ever made me laugh- love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delightfully Funny, Emotional and Sexy Story

The characters were developed with a tease all the way through. The story is captivating as the emotions and thoughts flow with ease. Some parts are just a riot and deliciously funny. If there were any grammatical errors I didn't see any. Extremely well written and edited. For a short 6 page story on this site I would rate this as number 1. I don't think anyone could write a better story or execute as well. My chair is quite wet so I better take care of a serious matter. Thanks so much for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

my favorite story ever, esspecially after sonya arrived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Excellently written and postively erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A good story. Good plot, good characters, hot scenes. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*twitch twitch*

Fantastic story, and I mean Story, with a plot that developed and real characters that, while I didn't grow to care about them, at least they weren't just interchangeable tits & ass.

I have to laugh at the fact that the only thing the nit-pickers find wrong is that your PoV gets swapped a few times. Well done!

J

razerbaijanrazerbaijanabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Strong plot, a decent amount of character development and lots of hot scenes.

One jarring thing that I did notice on the final page though was that Michael describes Sonya, his girlfriend, as "the lovely blonde" in "... pulling the lovely blonde's crotch towards her face".

I sounds very odd for him to describe his girlfriend in such a way and makes it sound as if Michael is no longer narrating the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

But saw several errors of "I vs me". It is a common mistake to use subjective "I" when objective "me" is appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best Ever

You are a master wordsmith and story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel?

Please and many thanks?

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago

I kept waiting for him to be kicked out as his GF joined the other two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I loved this

ValendonValendonover 7 years ago
Just excellent!

Love this one!

slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzover 7 years ago
Blazing hot!

Hot sex, great anticipation, wonderful dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seeing stars!

Made me cum along with them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesomely inventive

...that is all.

tygergirl911tygergirl911about 8 years ago
I came five times!!!!

It can be hard to find a good group sex with a shot ton of bi girls such as myself. Hehehe if you ever need one I'm a person 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

are not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great erotic action, but I can't stop wonder what the vibe would be like if it was one woman, . . .

and three men. Seems like it would have to get kind of gay (shudder). Girl on girl, OK. Guy on guy? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes..YES...YES!!!

Oh, gosh. I think I'm gonna cum again...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Intoxicating!

Incredibly sensual and sublimely temptuous and tantalizing tale! Definitely up to your usual high standard.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Great premise

Creative, sexy, and HOTT! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wonderful what a great story

Just wonderful what a great story

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Totally HOT!

I really liked your story. Part two please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr 600...

That was fantastic. Well written and every man's dream come true.

bill...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me wet

Oh my gosh. I needed a good story. It was long but so well worth it. I am dripping wet and would love to be a part of this story as any of the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH!! YEAH, BABY!!!

Incredible. My girl friend came time after time. Her roommate came home and I pulled her into a threesome. She only complained a little bit when I slowly entered her anus as she laid on her roommate, sucking her clit. This story makes us climax several times whenever any of us read it aloud....

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 8 years ago
I wish...

Your story is mindblowingly like one of my fulfilled fantasies. My wife and two beautiful women spent a glorious afternoon much like your coming together. I wish it would happen again and again, but those are one in a life time happenings. Why can't we all get together like that, all the time?

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
very hot and very nice

i don't normally post but his is one of the best stories i have read and a second part would be awesome ..... thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

very hot, fucked my girlfriend all the while wishing we could join this group for some hot fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great writing! Very very hot. .

I am going to fuck and refuck by wife tonight all the while wishing that Sonya, Mike, Clair, and Tami were all here in bed with us. What fun that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

I've never cum that many times reading one story. I couldn't keep my hands off myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I really liked it; as a girl, I love to know how guys think. I love stories from the male point of view. It was amazing! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great stuff

Great stuff. I usually prefer the first person stories from the girl's POV, but this was outstanding.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 9 years ago
Great story

Especially the pace, just right to reach the edge, then hold off. By the end I though my balls were going to explode and they did. Going to check out some more of your stories when I recover.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful and encouraging comments people have left in the past year. I appreciate all the multiple exclamation points you've taken the time to type. To anyone who posted anonymously, please shoot me an email so I'll be able to thank you personally.

-Ken

k.pierceerotica@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!

That was by far and a field, one of the best I have ever read. Goddamn so well written. Great characters, I actually felt poor mikey's weeks of tension building up. Fuck, it was excruciating, very well written indeed. FUCK.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
XXXcellent MFFF fantasy

I loved the story. You hit my fantasy trifecta of a gal who could kick my ass, an Asian chick, and redhead, all interested in doing me AND each other! Delightful!!

I'm not sure about the Skype-sex, but I never got into it. Possibly b/c I'm too cheap to get a decent webcam, so the resolution never was worth it to me!

Still, s/t I and the wife definitely need to try. Talking to each other does it for us b/c we're old farts that grew up with phone sex, not that we mind visual aids...but never mind the IRL stuff.

You wrote a splendid fantasy sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long but hott story!!

Great story line. Hot action with great descriptions.

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoy the way you write, and I especially like your dialogue. It feels human. And the bodies you put together feel heavenly...or they would. They sure LOOK heavenly the way I imagine them. Anyway, I enjoyed the hell out of this story and I look forward to whatever else you have in store.

Thoroughly Interested - Galloglaich

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 10 years ago
9 of 10 stars

Fun story, almost believable and I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic and wonderful fantasy story. Wish it was about me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories I've read on here, and one of the best erotica I've read ever. Engrossed through the whole thing <3 amazingly written and addictive to read with really likeable (and sexy) characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read! You should do a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant

islandicislandicalmost 10 years ago
very nice

What a great story. At times I laughed and giggled but I had a wicked smile the whole time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

One of the best

greytoyotagreytoyotaabout 10 years ago
"Eight weeks of fantasies, and we've been getting it wrong!"

Ahahaha great line, and great story :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Stuff!

Wow... That was extremely hot, and I loved every sentence of it!!!

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 10 years ago
Excellent story, very nicely written

A big turn on, oddly my favorite line was when Sonya disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door.

tristanrtristanrabout 10 years ago
Perfect

This story is the single best short story I've ever read, at least for my particular taste. 10 stars, 20 stars.

I particularly love that the dude wasn't a total asshole and that none of the characters were unrealistically fantasy-like in personality. For example, his girlfriend *was* pissed off that he kissed another girl, and the sexy lesbian roommate neighbour coworkers were scared off by the sudden sex in front of them. Things flowed at just the perfect pace to feel plausibly plausible and yet male-fantasy ideal.

No complaints about writing, grammar, voicing, dialogue, etc. Sure it could be deeper, but only if you took this fairly-tight package and made it into a novel.

greendragon192greendragon192over 10 years ago
Incredible hot!

Love your stories!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...