The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers

She finally rolled away and lay sprawled on her back on the futon catching her breath. I saw a tongue still in the opening before the guy moved out of view.

Susie was breathless and whispered with a small laugh that she had almost came too. When Janine had somewhat recovered, we all went back out into the living room like before. We asked what they had done and she said that they had been playing with her pussy, you know just fingering and stuff. Then someone started to kiss and then lick her pussy. While they were doing that, she said it felt like someone had slid something cold and hard into her while continuing to lick her pussy. They turned what ever it was round and round and it just drove her nuts. She said that whatever it was, it felt huge. When she started to cum, it felt like a couple of guys had gently stretched her pussy open while someone kept licking her clit and tugging on her ring with his teeth. They would've kept it up if she hadn't moved. We could still hear the guys laughing and talking in the addition when we went back into the kitchen.

Ok, you're next Susie yelled. A moment later another dick came through the opening, this one thicker with a smaller head on it than Bobbies. Susie walked over and leaned down as if to stroke or kiss the dick, but in one sweep, sucked it all the way in bobbing up and down on it for about 10 seconds, then stopped letting it fall from her mouth. Janine not to be outdone and still hot, reached down, stroked it a few times and then took it into her mouth sucking on it sensuously.

Rachel was watching all this and looked over at me and I motioned her over to it with a big smile. She hesitated for a moment then bent down and Janine slipped it out of her mouth and offered it to her. She took it into her mouth rolling her tongue all around it, then released it. She waved me over and Janine moved out of the way. I knelt down and when Rachel offered it. I took it into my mouth, bobbing up and down on it for a few strokes, then I let it slip out of my mouth and Rachel bent in close and we both started to run our tongues around and over it.

This was just so hot and I was dripping wet. Our tongues intertwined around and over this dick we were sharing and we could hear the guy groaning on the other side. Rachel had a lusty look in her eyes as we worked over the dick together. I ran my fingers under the balls and started to squeeze them tenderly as we teased this poor guy. When his dick started to twitch, we stopped and watched it bounce. The poor bastard was so close to cumming that I half expected him to blow his load all over us.

We stood up and moved away. Susie called that they could have it back now. It didn't move for a moment and then was pulled back to the other side.

I felt a hand on my back pushing me toward the futon and when I looked back. Rachel was laughing quietly as I got into postiion. She gave me thumbs up. I got on my knees and down on my arms pushing my butt high into the air. Then I pushed myself against the cold plastic. I was trembling; my pussy was on fire, wet and swollen open revealing my pink inner self. I could feel pulses coursing through my body and pussy.

It didn't take long, I heard a cheer go up and a moment later, I felt the gentle fingers pulling my pussy even more open to the view of the guys. I bit my arm as a moan tried to escape my lips. Another hand pulled the other side open and now they could see deep into my wet tunnel. While they held me open, another finger pushed deep into my pussy. I squeezed the finger with my pussy and I swear I could hear a moan from the other side of the plastic. He pulled his finger back out of me and then plunged it back in deeply and then repeated it faster and faster. I could hear the wet sounds of his hand smacking against me as he plunged in again and again.

Then it all stopped and nobody was touching me for a moment, then a hot tongue was on me, licking my opening. Less than a minute later it was replaced by another and then another. I was breathing hard and whining quietly as they played with me, I was building to an orgasm. I bit down on my arm as they played with me on the other side of the plastic.

It drove me wild wondering who was doing what. Rachel knelt down in front of me and took my head in her hands; she kissed me on the lips like Susie had done with Janine. It was so soft and sweet. The combination of the fourth tongue touching my clit and Rachel's soft kisses sent me over the edge, I came. I buried my tongue in Rachel's mouth and moaned my pleasure into her as the spasms wracked my body. I didn't want to reveal myself by being too loud but I just couldn't help it.

Rachel pushed my head down to her breasts and offered me a nipple. I sucked the whole end of her breast into my mouth feeling the soft nipple against the back of my mouth, using it too muffle my moans of pleasure.

Even as the orgasm was wracking through my body, I could hear the guys exclaiming in wonder at my pussy spasms, I can't control that, when I have orgasm, it contracts and releases very strongly and if you're watching it, you'd see it open up and then close down again as the convulsions worked the muscles of my body.

As I was recovering from my orgasm and still enjoying the charms offered by Rachel, I could feel the hands on my pussy again. In the background I heard a male voice whisper, "what do you think", and then a voice that was clearly Bobbie's whispering to go for it.

In that instant I knew that guys knew it was me in the opening. I was stunned that Bobby had revealed me, when I felt a familiar pressure and a moment later a dick slowly slid into me. Almost involuntarily, I pushed back onto it. It felt absolutely delicious and I decided then and there that I wasn't going to stop. I'd let them do whatever they wanted to do. He entered me very, very slowly until he was buried and then just as slowly pulled it back out again.

He continued like this for a minute or two before I pulled a bit away from the plastic while he was deep inside of me. The girls could clearly see what was happening and looked both shocked and envious. I pushed back against the plastic again. And he continued for a few more agonizing slow strokes before he pulled out of me. I could hear him panting on the other side of the plastic.

Moments later a different, thicker one replaced it and he started in fast and hard. Now there was no mistaking the wet slapping sounds as he pounded into me. I loved it and could feel another orgasm slowly starting to build. Rachel pulled her breast from my mouth and bent back down to kiss me again.

This was just too much, getting fucked by an unseen man and being kissed by one of my best friends. I was moaning loudly now as she kissed me. Then she climbed onto the futon in front of me. She positioned herself so that her pussy was right in front of me. She put her hands on the sides of my face and drew me down to her musky warmth. I was totally caught up in everything that was happening to me. Susie and Janine were watching us intently as I allowed her to direct me to her pussy. She used two fingers to pull the hood back exposing her clitoris. I looked up at her with eyes full of lust and her eyes were on fire too. We could all hear the wet smacking of the screwing I was getting at the other end. I took my first tentative lick and then was lost to it.

I just went crazy I guess, I licked her pussy like I love to have mine done, wild with no mercy at all. I was moaning, she was moaning and I swear that Susie, Janine and Rosie were all caught up in this too. I could feel hands rubbing my back and breasts and then while all this was going on. The guy inside of me blew his load, he pulled out just before he did and his dick was on our side of the plastic. The gooey hot streams landed on my back and a moment later, I heard loud sucking noises. I figured that one of the girls was sucking his dick clean. I didn't look; I was busy with what I had in front of me. Rachel was playing with her clit while I sucked nibbled on her outer lips, then she opened herself up again and I wrapped my tongue around her swollen clit.

I was still busy with her, when I felt another dick at my entrance and then it slid in. I stopped what I was doing with Rachel to concentrate on this new man. He felt great, but he only lasted about 10 strokes before he pulled out panting, I don't think he came, but he was close. I could feel him throbbing at the entrance of my pussy before he pulled completely out. In what seemed like seconds another one entered me and I knew instinctively that this was Bob. I couldn't really tell you how I knew, just that I did, maybe it was the rhythm of something, I'm not sure, but it was him certainly. He just pounded away at my pussy, driving hard just like I like it and I started to moan even more loudly. I felt hands grab my ass through the plastic. He pulled me to him as he slammed into me.

I couldn't take it, I went nuts on Rachel's poor pussy licking, biting and sucking all at the same time. She started to shudder and when she arched her back in orgasm, I lost it too and came. I screamed out as the orgasm shot through my body. My orgasm sent Bobby over the edge and he pulled out like the previous guy did, shooting his hot seed onto my back. Again I felt someone's weight on my back and heard the slurping sound and a dick being sucked hard.

As the spasms passed I rested my head in Rachel's lap and she ran her fingers through my hair while both of our breathing calmed. When the hands released my butt and I felt the weight lift off my back, I rolled away from the hole and lay there staring up at the ceiling waiting for strength to come back to my shaking legs.

As I way there, another dick came sliding through the plastic and there was more hand clapping on the other side. Janine and Susie went to town on it. I lay there watching as they blew him like a couple of experts. He couldn't take it, they were really giving him a fantastic blowjob when he tried to pull it back. But they wouldn't let go of it, Jimmy's voice came through the plastic begging them to let him go, he didn't want to come yet, but they had no mercy on him and a moment later, he groaned as he shot his hot load down Janine's throat. Susie was lying on her back as she sucked his balls while he blew his load.

When they were finally done, they released his dick. He pulled back and the guys called for the another girl. It was Rachel's turn and she was ready. I didn't know if she knew, but I figured based on my own experience that as soon as she put her pussy up there, Jimmy would tell them exactly who they were looking at and then she would get a workout.

She was by far the prettiest of us all. She's about 5'2", white blond hair, blue eyes and the sweetest face. She had done some modeling before she got married. Her breasts are probably a large B-cup but are firm with absolutely no sag to them at all, her nipples are like large pencil erasers mounted high on her milky white globes, they are dark and when they get hard they twist up the whole areola into her erect nipple. She has a nicely trimmed blond bush with little hairs that curl around her pussy, very sexy indeed. A living angel is the only way to describe her. I'm infatuated with her, can you tell? LOL

She wanted to tease the guys for a moment and leaned over to whisper her plan to me. I nodded my head in agreement and she leaned down putting a breast into the hole. The guys immediately started to tweak and play with her nipple. I leaned down close to the hole and could see around the edge a little bit. I saw someone rub his dick against her nipple and the other guys laughed.

She pulled back a little bit and turned her body to the side. I opened my mouth just outside of the opening and flicked my tongue out at her hard nipple. The guys went nuts... "more, more, more" they cheered from the other side and not caring if they saw who I was or not, I sucked her nipple into my mouth for a second and then holding it in my teeth pulled on it stretching it out. Then I released it. Her breast bounced a little as I let it go. Rachel oblivious to them recognizing her bent down and gave me a deep kiss in full view of the hole and the guys.

After the kiss, Rachel got up on her knees and positioned herself in front of the hole and leaned back giving them her pussy. There was no question that they knew exactly who it was they were looking at and the guys went appropriately wild over it. I wondered how Jimmy felt about having his new wife putting her tender pussy out for whatever use his friends might have for it. It didn't take long to find out. This must be a major guy fantasy turning on his friends to his wife or girlfriend, because we all heard Jimmy drunkenly tell them to have at it; "that my friends", he slurred "is one of the tastiest pussies on this side of the Mississippi". Rachel looked up at me knowing that her cover had been blown, but didn't seem to care about it.

We were all so worked up by this point that I don't think we would've said anything if the guys just came over to our side and took turns with us all.

It started off the same way with her, the guys spent a couple of minutes playing with her tight pussy, it's what I've heard guys refer to as a peach pussy. What I mean is that it looks like a little girls, there are no prominent lips or anything. You have to open it up to see the details. Apparently the guys were doing just that as she moaned quietly. She let out a quiet little cry as the first tongue caressed her clit. She was getting so worked up by what the guys were doing to her. I'm sure part of it was the mystery of who exactly was doing what.

Finally came, the sound that I knew was inevitable, the groan of pleasure as the first man slid deep into her. I could see her ass start to bounce with the force of the screwing she was getting. I got down on my knees in front of her and combed her hair with my fingers as she got into the rhythm of the sex. She started to moan quietly and took my hands leading them to her breasts. She squeezed my hands over them.

It was so sensual... I never thought that I would enjoy being with a women so much. It was all softness and I guess intuition in a way. What they say about knowing exactly what another woman wants or needs is absolutely true or at least seemed to be as far as Rachel and I were concerned. It was almost as if she could read my mind when she started to softly kiss me. My head was whirling, what with the sex, the drinking and now this.

One of best friends was seducing me in front of her other friends and they seemed totally cool about it. I didn't know what to think and then she whispered for me to lie down in front of her. I looked deep into her eyes and she was totally lost in the lust of the moment. Her hips were moving to the screwing she was getting from behind and she was moaning her pleasure loudly. If there had been any confusion with the guys about whose pussy they were enjoying, it was over now. She was really into it. I lay back on the futon in front of her offering myself to her tongue.

My legs were trembling. Susie, Janine and Rosie were watching as she lowered herself to my raging hot pussy and gently started to plant kisses on me. It was just so, so wild... she was out of control herself as the guys took turns fucking her soft pussy and she'd alternately attack me, then after a wave of orgasm, she'd settle down into the most sensual attention a women could ever hope for.

She kept me on edge for so long... I'd be just ready to orgasm and she'd stop... I was begging her to make me come and she'd just get lost in the screwing for a little while, laying her head in my lap as she focused on what the guys were doing to her. Just when I thought she had forgotten me, she'd kiss my clit again and slowly get me back up to quivering, panting, moaning agony and then stop.

Every time she did, it was more intense, I was in agony, I needed release so badly. It would only take a couple of strokes of her tongue to set fire to my engorged pussy. It was throbbing and I couldn't think clearly. She'd stop and I'd almost pass out from hyperventilating. It was wild. I couldn't think; I was all sensation. I was waiting for the final moment when I would go over the edge in what I knew would be a mind blowing orgasm.

I could hear the groans and moans around me but it had no idea of anything else going on other than what Rachel was making happen. I'd never been so sexually high or charged before. Finally she just attacked my pussy and the orgasm when it came, was so overpowering that it was painful. My belly rippled as I screamed out my pleasure. It was so intense that I hyperventilated and passed out for a few seconds as orgasm ravaged my body. I could still my entire body convulsing as she continued to attack my quivering pussy. I came and then came again in wave after wave.

I was totally in the moment, I didn't know where I was, my legs spread wide, Rachel was still going down on me like a madwomen. I opened my eyes again and could see her ass bouncing as she was getting pounded. It must've been driving the guys crazy to hear us screaming out our orgasms. I looked over and Susie and Janine were next to Rachel, getting the bejesus screwed out of them as well. They were moaning and crying as dicks thrust deeply into their tender, hot pussies.

Rosie was on her knees sucking another dick through a another new hole in the plastic wall. As far as I knew she hadn't been fucked yet, but must've got caught up in everything. She small, about my size but with a young girls body, She has almost no breasts at all and small little pink nipples just seem to poke out of her chest. I've heard her complain that she's too small to really enjoy sex, but she seemed to enjoy sucking on that dick just fine. The thing that surprised me though was that it was black.

I didn't dwell on that for long though, I could feel another orgasm taking me. When I looked up, I saw a guy's face in a new opening cut above us. It wasn't one of the guys that had been part of the original five. He was the guy who got me high earlier in the day. I was twisting my nipples and the sight of this guy watching me, seeing Rachel's head buried in my red, ravaged pussy sent me over the edge, my eyes locked on his as I screamed out my pleasure again and again. Rachel must've come at about the same time, because she finally relented and lifted her head away leaving me exposed to the eyes above.

My pussy must've looked like raw meat. I could feel the contractions pulsing through me as I tried to catch my breath. Rachel was still getting fucked, I sat up I saw the new guy had cut another large hole in the plastic on the other side of Rachel and slid his throbbing dick through it. It was twitching up and down, he was really excited. I got up on my hands and knees and moved over to the opening. As satisfied as I was, I wanted more. I wanted to feel another hard dick invade my depths. The new opening was so large that my whole ass was visible and as soon as I moved against the opening, he buried himself to the hilt. I caught my breath at the sudden fullness I felt and then he started to move.

I could hear moans all around me and my voice joined theirs as I got royally screwed. Hands reached in and grabbed my hips and pounded me hard. It only seemed to last a short time before I heard the groans and suddenly hot cum was flooding my pussy, he continued to pound at me until he started to go soft. I heard someone telling him to get out of the way and then I felt someone else grab my hips and then a pressure at my tender, hot opening. He pushed into me and it was bigger than anything I had felt so far that night and maybe ever before. This guy was huge and he pushed slowly, relentlessly, into me.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers