The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

I had never been so stretched before; I don't know if I could've handled it if I hadn't been so thoroughly fucked already. I give him credit though, he didn't rush it and let me accommodate his girth and length. When he was finally buried in my pussy, he stopped for a moment leaving me impaled. My pussy was contracting against this invasion.

It was almost as if the world had stopped for a moment, in perfect clarity, I heard him tell someone how incredibly tight I was, but that I had taken all of him. "I've wanted to fuck her ever since I saw her on the pussy tape. Now I fucking the shit out of them all...this is so fucking cool". Other guys laughed and then he started to move. He pulled me toward him so that my ass was sticking out into the other room.

He reached forward and grabbed my tits and started to mash them, rolling my nipples between his huge fingers. It was so intense that it wasn't long before I was fighting off another orgasm, I was getting weak, but when I started to come, he couldn't handle it. He started to really pound me and I met his ever stroke as my pussy crushed his dick with the strength of my orgasm, he groaned and tried to slow me down, but I kept pushing at him forcing him to lose control and blow his load. He crushed my nipples as he came and I screamed out in pain and pleasure as he pounded his orgasm into me. I milked his every contraction until I felt him lose his iron and slide out of me with a groan.

I lay down on my arms, my ass still in the other room. There was no rest, another hard dick slid into my swollen, throbbing pussy. I was starting to get sore from all the attention. This guy seemed small compared to the other who had just used me.

He fucked me for a couple of minutes then he pulled out my pussy and before I could stop it, he positioned his slick dick at my back opening and pushed into my tight butt. I groaned as he slowly slid it all the way home. I looked back to see who this was and saw that it was a black guy who I had seen around earlier at the party. He picked up speed and soon was hammering away at my tender ass. He tried to stop when he felt his orgasm approaching, but I did the same thing to him that I did with the earlier guy and continued to move on him and before he could stop it, he pulled out and shot stream after stream of his hot juices onto my back.

When he calmed down, he tried to slip back into my pussy, but I wasn't having any of that. He was done and I was done, I rolled over onto my side spent. I looked over at Rachel and she was already lying on her back, arms over her face trying to catch her breath.

The other 3 girls were still going strong. I wasn't surprised to see the plastic wall practically gone and Rosie was lying on her back on the floor blowing one guy while getting the bejesus fucked out of her by another. Her tight pussy was getting a workout tonight for sure.

Suzy and Janine both were getting screwed doggie style next to us on the futon. They seemed to be in another world. I could clearly see in the other room and there had to be a dozen or more guys in there drinking and waiting to take their turns with us.

I rolled over onto my back next to Rachel and tried to get my racing heart to slow down; it was pounding away like a freight train out of control. I heard someone saying something and when I opened my eyes, there were a couple of guys checking us out through the cuts in the plastic. Light fell on our bodies in such a way to highlight our most intimate parts. I wondered where these guys came from; they weren't part of the original group. I rolled over and whispered to Rachel that we should get out of here if we didn't want to entertain still more hard dicks.

She opened her eyes and saw the new additions. "Shit, no way... I'm worn out" she said as she rolled off the couch setting her feet on the floor. I got up too and we made our way upstairs to the bedrooms. I told her that I needed to run a bath to get cleaned up before I crashed and she agreed.

We ran a hot bath and each took a quick bath, I cleaned myself inside and out. I felt raw from all the sex tonight. I was falling asleep while still in the tub. Rachel washed my back and I did hers before finally drying off and heading off to our separate bedrooms.

The next morning I awoke to the feeling of a soft body sliding into bed with me. I opened my eyes, looked over my shoulder and saw Rachel curling up against my back. I knew that the guys were planning on playing golf this morning. I figured that they must've gone and so Rachel decided to join me. It felt good when she slid an arm over me and started to softly rub my belly. I could smell the clean scent of her hair on the pillow next to me and I cozied myself deeper into the warmth and comfort of the blankets and my friend.

"How are you doing" she quietly whispered.

"Ummmm, better now..." I whispered back "I'm afraid to open my eyes though, I don't want to feel the hangover."

She laughed, "don't worry, I feel pretty good considering all, I think we worked all the alcohol out of our systems last night."

"Ohhh yeah... you're probably right, then I'm wondering how sore I'll be this morning, that really got out of control last night".

"Yeah it sure did, can you believe it. I heard them still up and at the other girls when I went down to the kitchen for some water after our bath."

"I wonder how Steve is feeling about Janine having sex with the guys last night, hell I wonder what all the guys are thinking".

"I don't know about the others but Jimmy gave me a big kiss this morning before heading off to play golf. I'm kinda surprised that he would get off on something like that, but I guess he got to have sex with 4 other women last night too, so he doesn't have much to say. How about Bobby, any problems there?"

"Oh no, I don't think so, he really gets off on other guys seeing me naked" and then I told her about a time on the boat when where he let 2 strangers fuck me when they thought I was passed out.

"That's a little sick on his part, don't you think she asked".

I nodded smiling... "that's my Bobby for you. The stories I could tell you."

"Did you know what happened last night Jenn?"

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"It wasn't just the 5 guys who had sex with us, I overheard Bobby and Jimmy talking this morning downstairs while having a beer. It turns out that there were 7 or 8 other guys out partying behind the pool by the fireplace. They were getting ready to leave, when they were walking by the porch they heard the shouts and laughing.

They looked in and saw Bobby just getting ready to slide his dick into the wall. I guess they snuck over to see what he was sticking his dick into. They looked through the kitchen window and saw us all bareass and figured out what was going on.

It turns out it was me that Bobby was screwing and when they saw Bobby and Ralph switch places , they figured it was a free for all and crashed the party. The guys were all so hammered that they just figured the more the merrier and let them join in a gangbang. That's when things really got out of control I guess."

She was quiet for a few minutes. "I don't even know how many guys fucked me last night, I think probably all of them did though. God I hope they don't go talking about this, I'll be so embarrassed, I know all these guys."

I didn't have anything to say to that, I was going to be going home tomorrow and wouldn't have to deal with the messy repercussions. I lay there quietly for awhile thinking about what she had said.

Rachel started to quietly talk again, "Jenn this feels to good to be lying next to you again like this, I've really missed you, you know. I was so upset when you moved, lying in bed like this and talking together are some of my best memories."

I smiled and said that it was for me too. "Remember the time your mother came in while we were sleeping butt naked though, my god I thought she was going to have a heart attack" I laughed.

Rachel laughed too, "yeah it's funny for you, but you didn't get the 3rd degree from her later and she lightly slapped my shoulder. I almost died when she asked if I was a lesbian, I wasn't even sure what a lesbian was or if I was one".

I giggled, we never did anything, so there's no way that you could've been gay Rachel. She didn't say anything for few moments and then said... "but I wanted to Jenn, I was just afraid that you would get upset and we wouldn't be friends anymore. I rolled over to face her in bed and could see tears welling up in her eyes.

I hugged her to me, "oh Rachel... I would never not want to be your friend you silly thing. I love you too. You should've talked to me about it; I would've just gone for it with you, we did everything together... remember."

"I know, I know... but you really seemed to be into guys so much that I thought the idea of another girl finding you attractive would've grossed you out, and I didn't want to see that look on your face". I looked her in the eyes and told her that nothing she could ever do would gross me out. She was far too good a friend for that and far too beautiful.

She looked at me with a smile and tears dripping from her beautiful cheeks. I leaned up and lightly kissed the tears from her cheeks and then I softly kissed her lips, she closed her eyes and hugged me closer to her as she wept. I couldn't believe how upset she was and I kissed her again rubbing her back and hugging her to me trying to comfort her.

This must've been bothering her for a long time and I felt bad that I hadn't realized that she had those kind of feelings for me. I kept rubbing her back as she calmed down, rubbing the tension out of her tight muscles. She was gently rubbing my back as well. When her hand slipped down to caress my bum, I kissed again and this time she responded by opening her mouth. It was the sweetest, most beautiful kiss in my entire life, unlike anything else I had ever experienced. We kissed like that for a long time before beginning to leisurely explore each other's bodies. By this time, we were both breathing hard and pretty worked up. Our nipples had been rubbing, and she had slipped a leg between my thighs and was rubbing my pussy. She rolled me over so that I was lying on my back.

"Are you sure you want to do this she asked me breathlessly."

"Yes" I breathed and pulled her head to my breast and she started to suckle. It was so soft and gentle; there was none of the rush to action that seems to happen sometimes with guys. She just slowly suckled one nipple then the other lavishing attention on me. When I tried to swap places with her, she whispered "No, let me enjoy this, I've fantasized for years about doing this with you."

I lay back, totally passive and let her do whatever she wanted and it was delicious. She slowly planted kissed from my breasts down to my pussy and lightly kissed all around it until I couldn't take the teasing any longer and pulled her head to me. She chuckled throatily and I almost came with the first tentative strokes of her tongue against my enflamed sex. She kept me on the edge for what seemed like forever.

I had thought that it was just one of those accidental things the night before, but it turns out that she knew exactly what she was doing. This wasn't her first time with a woman, she was just too good, better than any guy who ever went down on me. It was incredible, just as I was about to go over, she'd slow down, moving away from my clit, sometimes my whole pussy. She'd kiss the tender skin on my inner thighs or move up to lightly kiss my nipples or even my mouth.

I totally surrendered to what she was doing to my body. I was in ecstasy, just waiting for the release. Finally, she gave me the sweet gift and I came just as hard as I did the night before when she had gone down on me. My belly rippled and my pussy felt like it was snapping closed with the force of a bear trap as the orgasm made me completely lose control of myself, I screamed in my pleasure and she continued to work on me. I don't know how she did it, but it seemed like I would just start to come down and I'd go over in a fresh series of waves, it went on and on until I was just too worn out and breathless to take anymore. I pushed her head away. "No more, no more" I begged, "I can't take it".

I couldn't get my breath for a moment and felt like I was going to pass out again. I was light headed and the room was spinning around. I lay there on the bed naked in the morning sun recovering my equilibrium. Rachel had her chin resting my belly and was just watching me with a smile on her face.

"Earth to Jenn, earth to Jenn" she smiled.

"Oh my god, I choked out... Rachel that was so incredible, how did you do that"?

She just smiled and I pulled her up to me hugging and kissing her. She was beaming... "did you really enjoy it" she asked tentatively...

"Oh my god Rachel, that was so intense I almost passed out... it felt like I died and went to heaven". I kissed her again and rolled her first onto her side and then onto her back.

When I started to move down her body, she stopped me. "You don't have to Jenn, it's ok..."

"I know I don't have to Rache, I want to" and she moaned as I took one of her turgid nipples into my mouth. She has such a sweet body that it really was a pleasure to be with her. I swear she had a small orgasm from me just kissing and suckling her beautiful breasts. She had her hands on my head then twirled in my hair as I moved down her body. I kissed and bit my way down to her belly button and then further down to her mound. She was soaking wet and wide open; her pussy was bright red from her excitement.

I did the same thing as she did, staying away from direct contact with her pussy, I kissed all around it and let my tongue drag along her skin toward her pussy only to lift it just before touching the prize. She was moaning her pleasure and trying to force my head to her when I would get close. Her hips were gyrating wildly and it was getting more and more difficult to not touch her. I lifted my head slightly and started to blow on her distended lips and she lifted her hips right to my mouth and pulled my head into her. She arched her back as I made contact and ran my tongue slowly up her open sex until I touched her clit. She arched her back even more and came... and came... and came.

It was just incredible, I made it a point to not do anything but blow on her convulsing sex and that seemed to send to new heights. I could see deep into her as the orgasm convulsed through her. Now I knew how I must look when I orgasm.

As she calmed down, I nibbled on an outer lips pulling it gently with my tongue and that seemed to send her over the edge again and again until... too weak to resist, she dropped her arms to her side and groaned out her pleasure as I sent her over for a last time.

As she quieted down, I moved up to her and embraced her lying side by side on the rumpled bed. I kissed her and I could taste myself on her lips as I'm sure she could taste herself on mine. We held each other while we both calmed down from our adventure.


After we returned to normal, we finally got out of bed and went into the shower together. We cleaned each other laughing like school girls on a first adventure which is probably just what it was for us. Finally we got dressed and went down to make breakfast and wait for the guys.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers