All Comments on 'The Walled Garden'

by KayPS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
Great short story!

The pacing and development was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sweet 69ers

The spotting developments were well-paced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Very well written. Even the title caught my eye. I felt like the characters were real people. You didn't use any outrageous descriptions like most people do.You made them sound like real, normal, young girls. And the names were a great choice too. I hate reading something and i get to the names and its like "Petunia and Gretchen" and all i can think is how ugly the girls are just based on their names. But Sarah and Laura are both very nice names. I think of nice pretty girls when i hear these names. Laura and Sarah's friendship was also described well. I felt like they had an actual friendship and i love how their personalities complimented each other. Sarah was a sweet and shy girl and Laura was a confident and bold girl with a laid back personality, but also very kind and caring towards Sarah. I loved it. Everything moved at the right pace and it wasn't just some quick and easy hook up. The way you wrote and the words you used to describe their thoughts and feelings made it seem like there was more than just sex. Really hoping for more about these two. Great characters, great setting, great everything. Thanks for posting.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 4 years ago

Very HOT! This story needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*GREAT STORY*

Told as if it was just a natural thing between 2 close friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is telling not describing. Bad style of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous