The Walled Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

Sarah was staring at Laura's shaved pussy and imagining what it would be like if it were that pussy that she was playing with and not hers. She could feel the juices surging out of her, her orgasm building.

"My God, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Sarah looked up to see Laura staring at her hand moving furiously in her pants. She stopped at once but didn't quite pull her hand all the way away. She felt much bolder this time.

"You weren't supposed to look."

"And you weren't supposed to be checking me out."

"Well don't tell me you weren't checking me out in that dressing room."

"I always knew you were a hotty. I just didn't know how much."

"Laura!"

"Well, aren't you going to finish yourself off."

"I, I don't know."

And she didn't. She'd felt so good before, playing with herself, watching Laura, imagining touching Laura and being touched by her. She still felt a bit bashful but she was also beginning to feel other things too, wild, hot and horny. She was beginning to feel just a little bit dirty.

"You should use a vibrator."

"Laura!"

"Seriously. You can borrow mine."

"I'm not borrowing your vibrator."

Sarah had always thought that vibrators were for sluts. Girls who masturbated with their legs spread, hard, thrusting, plastic cocks deep inside them, slick with their own juices. Not girls like Sarah.

"Not this time. We're not doing anything else til I've watched you come."

The tone was firm and commanding and sent shivers through Sarah's body.

Laura sat up next to her friend and knelt next to her, leaning over her body. She reached over and with her right hand outstretched, she squeezed Sarah's left breast, Laura's thumb running over the underside of her bikini and circling round her nipple, making it stand up under the caress.

"God, you've got amazing tits. I'd kill to be as big as you."

With that Sarah gave up resisting. She slipped her forefinger over her clit and deep into her pussy, gently fucking herself.

Now both Laura's hands were playing with Sarah's tits. She pushed her hands around her friend's sides and round to the knot tying the top half of the bikini together. Sarah obligingly pushed her back off the ground to give her friend access to the knot, to set her tits free.

"God you almost make me wet, you're so hot."

There was no almost about it for Sarah, her pussy was gushing now and her bikini bottoms were soaking. Sarah realised that this wasn't lost on Laura.

"Speaking of which, we need to get you out of those wet things."

Laura reached over and pulled Sarah's panties down and over her long legs. Sarah couldn't believe that she had let her friend strip her utterly nude but somehow didn't think to stop her.

"Spread your legs," Laura commanded.

Sarah was thrilled by the order but didn't dare obey, instead she just shook her head mutely.

"Open them. Trust me"

Although the thought of spreading her legs made her feel wild and excited Sarah still couldn't quite bring herself to.

Laura leaned over, ran her hands up Sarah's thighs almost to the top and then gently spread her legs, opening up Sarah's pussy lips, exposing the rosy flesh and the little bud of her clitoris. Sarah felt so exposed and yet so delicious. Even when alone she could't usually bring her self to be so brazen. Laura didn't stop there though she then ran her hand over Sarah's hand as it stroked her clitoris.

To get better access Laura leaned forward swinging one leg over Sarah's chest, so she was straddling her friends belly, her arse towards Sarah's face and her head between her legs. Laura slipped her fingers over Sarah's fingers and began to rub her pussy instead.

Sarah felt suddenly emboldened, letting Laura play with her pussy she grabbed her friends buttocks with both hands, spreading her arse cheeks and buried her head in her tight wet cunt, sucking her juices eagerly. Hearing Laura's low sexy moan just made her suck harder.

She only paused when she felt Laura's tongue invade her own intimate spaces, stuck it suddenly deep into her tight pink hole, lips wrapped around her labia, and then whipped out, flicking the tip of her tongue against the tip of her clit.

Sarah threw her head back, pressed into the grass and let out a loud cry of orgasmic delight, her whole body writhing under Laura's assault, hips bucking, involuntarily pushing her pussy closer into her friend's face.

Sarah had never felt more alive in her whole life, but at the same time the experience was almost so intense to be blinding. Certainly she wasn't aware of anything other than Laura's face in her pussy and Laura's pussy in her face. Even that though was so vivid as to have an almost dreamlike intensity, as though all these different feelings and sensations had been deanchored from the here and now and were instead merging, blurring and overlapping, creating something new, strange and overwhelming.

All Sarah knew was that she was happy to be overwhelmed, that and that she didn't want the feeling to stop. What she wanted no longer seemed to have anything to do with it though and, after a long afternoon of craving, aching and frustration, she was soon aware of the crescendo swelling uncontrollable between her legs.

And then she came.

She came in long, shuddering gasps, pussy gushing, body writhing, head thrown back, totally given to it, almost even oblivious to Laura for a moment, almost even to herself.

She came back to herself to see Laura no longer straddling her but kneeling next to her. Sarah lay back in the grass gazing up at her beautiful friend, as she took long breathes, making her boobs quiver as she did.

Regaining some composure Sarah let her eyes linger over Laura's body and realised that Laura's eyes were lingering over hers. She also realised that Laura wasn't quite finished yet and had one hand between her legs, gently opening herself up and rubbing her clit.

Sarah couldn't keep her eyes off it. It was the first time it had occurred to her that a pussy could be beautiful. There was no doubt that Laura looked beautiful like that, playing with her pussy, running her long, slender fingers up and down and in and out.

Sarah rolled over onto her tummy so she was facing Laura, face close to her pussy, all bashfulness gone now. They didn't speak but some sort of understanding passed between them because Laura sat back onto her bottom with her knees up and her legs spread. Sarah moved herself up, head between Laura's thighs, and she began to lick.

This wasn't like before, some wild, uncontrolled coming together of breasts, legs, tongues and cunts. This was slow sensuous exploration, little licks interspersed with little kisses, kisses to the tops of Laura's thighs, up and down her pussy lips and placed softly, gently right on her clit.

Something fundamental had changed inside Sarah and changed irrevocably too. She didn't worry about being a slut, about being naughty or wrong. It was too late for that, coming hard in her best friend's face had cured her of that. It was more than that though, there was a sense of naturalness, of rightness even, as though her whole life was nothing more than a prepetation, a poor preperation at that, for this moment where she bowed her head between Laura's legs, lapping the juices from her cunt.

Laura moaned, not loud or long, but soft and sexy. Sarah licked harder, tongue thrusting deep, Laura moaned again, in a just perceptibly higher tone, Sarah licked harder still. She had her whole tongue stuck out as far as it would go and moved her whole face rhythmically between her thighs, tongue fucking her friend, tongue strobing deep in the sweet pink darkness.

Sarah sensed Laura start to come and sucked deep on the juices flowing from that delectable sweet pussy, like the juices of an overripe peach, savouring Laura's orgasm in her mouth.

The two girls rolled over and lay naked side by side in the grass, hands touching, the taste of each other's pussies in their mouths.

With her other hand Sarah realised that she had grasped hold of the long since discarded bikini. She smiled to herself, thinking it really was the best present she ever could have received.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers
12