The Wallflower Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily rolled her eyes as she went down the stairs to wait for Vanessa to pick her up. Vanessa had mentioned something about a friend of hers picking her up in his car. Vanessa didn't tell her who, but she just went along with it anyway. It's not like it was anyone she would know. This night was about getting out of her shell anyway. So tonight, she was going to try something new for a change and not worry too much about what was going to happen.

She heard a loud honking at the front door as a yellow Chevrolet Camaro rolled up in front of the house. Whoa, this friend had it made. He had to have a pretty good job if he was rolling around in a sports car. This was going to be so exciting! Lily excitedly opened the door and clopped down the steps. Vanessa rolled down the tinted passenger window and waved at Lily. "Hey, girl! You look so sexy!" she called out.

Lily blushed as some of the people on the street looked her way. 'Oh, great. People are already staring.'

"Would you be quiet?" Lily whispered.

"I'm only stating the truth," Vanessa laughed. Lily hurriedly rushed to the backseat and closed the door behind her. Tonight was going to be awesome! Lily was so excited that she was nearly bouncing out of her seat.

"Oh yeah, Lily," Vanessa shifted around in her seat. "This is my friend that's going to be coming with us to the party."

When Vanessa's friend turned around, Lily felt all the excitement leave her body. Tonight was not going to be different. It was going to be horrible like everything else in her life. Because In the driver's seat was Brandon Atreides.