The War Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thrust5
thrust5
4 Followers

"Joan, straddle my face "I said Almost immediately I could smell the sweet female order of her pussy and I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and lowered her hot and now dripping cunt to my mouth. I licked the soft lips first and then had her clit in my mouth rolling it with my lips. I pushed my tongue in and out of her hole. This was too much for Joan and her love juices started flowing into my mouth Her flavor was so much better than any I expected that I let it roll all over my face as I started to shoot long strings of cum from my now huge prick. Joan swallowed about three shots. Then in ecstasy let the other hit all over her body.

We licked each other clean, but by the time this was done I had the makings of another hard cock. Joan with little effort had it standing in all its glory. We fucked one more time. I entered her from the rear lying down. It was another thrusting grabbing pushing licking deep fuck. When we had run out of time we crawled out from beneath our wonderful tree and cleaned each other off. Joan was crying and I probably shed some tears also. We could not let go of each other. We promised to write at least once a week, each knowing in our hearts that we would never ever meet again.

We wrote for three months and then I knew Joan had found another man. I truly hope that she and her son had a wonderful life.

The second war widow did not enter my life until I had finished my combat and the war in Europe was over. During my stay in England I had only a few good sexual experiences.

I fell in love with a fantastically beautiful English girl, When the war in Europe ended, we were at the point that we wanted to fuck each other so much that nothing else was important. Few places were available in the area since it remained light until 11 PM.

We set up a three day pass for London together and had saved enough money to stay in a super hotel and do London right. I thought we would be in bed the whole time making love.

It never happened. The day after our plans were set, six others and I discovered we were being sent home on special orders to train on a new radar bombsight.

I was confined to the base. My girl and I cried over the phone. We never saw each other again

I was sent to Atlantic City for thirty days rest and recuperation. It was summer and I spent every day at the beach and every night at the hot spots of this Jersey shore resort. I swam every day in the ocean. My body responded by making my muscles hard and flat. With my tan I looked quite good, but looked very young to most of the girls I was attracted to.

One day I saw a bunch of my pre war friends sitting around a girl covered in a white robe or something up near the boardwalk in the hot sand. I walked up to see what was going on. My friends introduced me to Jan who was covered from head to toe with a long translucent robe to keep her out of the sun.

When Jan heard that I had fought air combat in the 8th Air Force, she told me her husband had been killed on his third mission and was now dead for over ten months. Jan was very interested in what it was like in England and particularly what the girls were like. I told her about my English girl and how much I missed her.

We talked almost every day for hours at a time. Jan was very beautiful but made it a point to tell all of us that she was not dating and that her mother, whom we all met would not let her out alone at night. Jan also told me she was "allergic" to the sun because she had such a bad burn as a child. I knew she was just scared of exposure and not really allergic or she would have had a reaction by this time.

Jan and I got to be good friends. Since she wouldn't date that's all we could ever be. I got enough looks of her face and body to know she was something very special. Jan was about 23 only a little older than me chronologically, but years plus in sophistication.

Sometimes after I came out of the water I would lie in the hot sand next to her to get warm. Occasionally our bodies would graze but Jan didn't notice. I noticed my body's reaction to even the slightest touch, because my cock always started up.

As the days rolled on I made contact more often until one day the water temperature dropped and I was freezing when I came out of the ocean. I ran up to my spot next to Jan shivering. Without thinking I cuddled up next to her and our bodies were suddenly in large area contact. When it dawned on me what was happening I started to move away. Jan said, "That's all right Bill" and put her arm over my shoulder. With that move her face was inches from mine and her sweet breath whispered "Let me know when you warm up."

My cock jumped to full attention and I rolled over on my stomach to hide it from her. "Just pour some hot sand on my back" That usually warms me up quick" Jan poured the sand as requested and I warmed physically and cooled sexually

From then on I was always welcome to side-to-side contact with Jan after my swim. She would get fidgety when our bodies touched and I got gigantic erections every day. I am sure she saw them. My hope was that she would put her hand on it. Or move her body into a position that she would feel it touching her. It never happened.

I asked Jan out for dinner, but she said no. I discovered that her mother had told her it was proper to wait a full year after a spouse died before seeing anyone. I discussed this subject with Jan for two days, but couldn't change her mind.

Finally I decided to date a school friend of mine, who was absolutely gorgeous and who had run me in circles. She actually wanted to see me again and so I set up a date with only three days left in my leave.

I took her to the hotel just across the boardwalk from my beach. It happened to be one of the best spots going at that time. We had a good time dancing and reminiscing, but the spark that sometimes flew between us was at a low level.

As we were leaving I heard a voice call my name. Jan was sitting at the bar alone. She made my date look like a rag doll. Jan was wearing a silver lame outfit with a bolero jacket, covering a white silk blouse. Her skirt rode just above her knees. She wore black stockings, the first I had ever seen. When she turned toward me the underside of her skirt moved up over her thigh and I saw the upper end of her stocking and its contrast with the gorgeous white skin.

I said "Jan you look fabulous". "You look wonderful yourself Bill" she replied I was wearing my summer tans which made a really hot looking uniform. I also was wearing my wings and a row of combat ribbons. I may have reminded her of her husband.

My back was to my date so I asked Jan to see if she could hang around until I took my date home. "Possibly" she said.

I told my date she was a war widow who I talked to on the beach occasionally.

At that time, trolleys were the only mode of transport to get my date home. Her father was home so I had to take some time with him before leaving. It took almost two hours to get back to the hotel. Jan was not around. I was sure some lucky soldier had made contact on her first night out. I had a nightcap and at about 1 am left for home.

The next day I was on the beach early hoping to get to Jan as soon as I could. She arrived at her normal time looking her radiant self and sat next to me with our legs touching. She told me that when she finished her second drink her head was buzzing more than she was used to so she went home.

"Jan" I said "Lie down next to me on your stomach and we will put these beach towels over our heads and shoulders so we can talk".

So in a few minutes we were lying side by side with towels covering our heads. I had learned how intimate this could feel from a girl my freshman year in High School.

Jan's face was within inches of mine and when I looked into her eyes stirring mounted in my crotch. I started right away by asking her out for dinner. Then went into a litany of why she should go.

As I went on and on she grabbed my arm and said "Bill I've already accepted."

She then touched her lips to mine, softly and quickly. My cock erected in record time. In a daze I pursed my lips for more. Jan hesitated then put her lips fully on mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I sucked it without thinking and the heat under those towels soared.

It took only a few seconds before Jan yelled "Lets go in the water before we suffocate." She got to her feet and ran to the water's edge. My cock had created a large tent in the front of my bathing suit. I decided to run as wildly as possible and dive immediately into the water, hoping that no one would notice. When I hit the water my prick returned to normal size. Jan was laughing hysterically.

We then started some underwater romancing. At shoulder depth I put my arms around her back and under her suit feeling the smooth rounded cheeks of her ass. Immediately the tent was up again. Now it pressed against Jan's body. She slid her hand down the front of my suit and took hold of my very large cock. We were alone in the water and started kissing passionately tongue to tongue. I pushed one hand down the slit of her ass and my fingers slid into her cunt from the rear.

Jan quickly yelled "no more" and our actions stopped. I thought Jan was angry but she was smiling and said, "The water got too hot".

Jan left the beach at about 3 pm for a short nap. I would pick her up for dinner at 7:pm.

I also napped. It took me over an hour to get dressed since I was very fussy about my appearance for my fantastic date.

Jan opened the door at my first knock. I could hardly talk. I now knew where the expression "took my breath away" came from Jan gasped too as our eyes went wild in our heads. Somehow we got to the famous restaurant where my grandmother worked. The owners, my grandmother and other waitresses treated us like royalty. There was no check of course and it was after 10:pm before we could leave.

At the hotel we danced to all kinds of music. When the orchestra played "The White cliffs of Dover" Jan held me tight and sobbed on my shoulder. By 2 am we were quite loaded and touching each other with any excuse. Face, hands arms, thighs and behinds were prime targets.

Outside the blackout was dense. Jan put her arm around my waist and I swung her around facing me. We started kissing. Our mouths were wide open and our tongues were licking everything, lips mouths, noses cheeks even the air in a sexual frenzy. I pushed a hand up Jan's leg until it found her pussy. She had no panties having removed them before we left the hotel. Jan hoarsely whispered, "Rub it Billy" When I did she stiffened and cunt juice ran over my hand.

I brought my hand to my nose to smell her womanhood. The musky odors made my head spin. I licked my hand to taste her.

With no warning I felt my balls starting to contract and I was just able to get my cock out of my pants as it started spraying long white strands of my manliness into the open air. Jan saw these white surges and when she understood what they were had some splash onto her hand. She licked it and with cum all over her mouth kissed me. I had my first taste of my own ejaculation. It tasted fine.

My hard on never went down. Jan took me in her hand and we staggered down the block to her house. The sexual power between us grew with every step. As we fell into her house Jan started yelling,"Fuck me Fuck me. Oh please fuck me now"

She saw me trying to put on a rubber. "You don't need one"

I penetrated her immediately and we thrust as deep as we could go. I came again almost as soon as my hot cock was inside her cunt. My lust for her was so great that I never got soft and we fucked again until the next orgasms took hold of our bodies.

I awoke on top of and with my medium hard prick still inside Jan. Neither of us had a particle of clothes on, though I didn't remember taking anything off

We were on the side of the Living room floor in a space just big enough for our bodies. I didn't remember how we got there either.

I picked up Jan and took her to the bedroom. There stood a large bed covered with only a sheet and another rolled up at the bottom. All I could think of was "that bed was made for fucking". I laid her on the bed and stared at her beauty.

There are a few girls in the world who have a thin layer of fat just beneath their outer skin. This gives all their body elements a slightly rounded appearance. These women also have no blemishes on any part of their body. The result is a woman with a beauty that sends men sexually crazy. They don't even know what causes this reaction, but such a woman looks like a huge pillow radiating sexual delights beyond imagination.

Jan had these qualities and as I looked at her sleeping body my hormones raced through my frame again turning me into the sex maniac I had become.

Jan was on her back. I was concentrating on her breasts. They appeared somewhat flat, except both nipples seemed full and protruded straight up.

Suddenly all I desired in the whole world was to have them in my mouth. I lay down next Jan and engulfed her left nipple in my mouth and put my fingers around the other and played with it until both were standing straight up The nipple in my mouth grew until it touched the back of my throat. Both of Jan's tits had expanded and now took the shape of perfect rounded mounds.

Jan started to squirm even though sound asleep. I put my hand on her cunt and found it soaking with her juices. Inserting two and then three fingers into her I worked them in and out. She awoke slowly and then said, "My God, I'm having an orgasm. " I put my arms around her pressing my chest against her breasts and she thrust and bucked and pushed her dripping cunt in the air as she arched her back.

After she settled down we looked at each other and for no reason started licking each other all over our bodies.

We seemed to be coming out of our skins with lust. Jan whispered, "I need more fucking Billy." I picked her up and turned her on her hands and knees. "Put that hot pussy in the air" I demanded. She raised her ass up spreading her legs so that her cunt was wide open and level with my prick. I jammed it into her and she yelled as if it hurt

"Are you all right? " I asked "Oh my God yes" She replied We slammed into each other. Jan's cunt was so soft but its walls seemed to have muscles that worked my prick and held it far inside her. We screwed until exhaustion. Our orgasms shook the world. At some time our bodies gave up and fell over in a deep sleep.

The sun woke me at about 7:30.Jan was not in bed. I called afraid that she had left. Her bright happy voice responded from the kitchen. "Get up lazy bones .I don't want you to die on me from lack of food."

I ambled into the kitchen and there was Jan wearing my shirt. It just covered her ass and my heart did something funny when I saw how cute she looked.

Her first words were "You stay away from me until you are nourished" "How's your pussy" I asked. "A little tender" she replied. "How's your big, hard, cum shooting prick?"

I thought it was a little sore, but already it had grown to full hard quality and I wasn't concerned that it couldn't perform.

Jan made scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. We also had toast with butter and grape jelly and of course coffee. I had about five pieces of toast after devouring the eggs and bacon. Jan had a lot of toast also. Finally it seemed as if our hunger was satisfied.

All this time Jan made sure there was the table between us. After we finished our toast. I said, "Jan sit on my lap and kiss me good morning or I will go wild and crazy." Jan laughed and walked from her seat to mine and sat on my lap. As she approached I could hardly breath. She put her arms around me and licked my lips and jammed her tongue into my waiting mouth.

My hands as if by magic were caressing her breasts, fondling and pinching her nipples. My cock, which was as big and hard as it normally gets, slid between her thighs.

I picked Jan up and carried her back to our bed. She lay with her legs wide open, on the bed looking at me strangely.

Jan was hotter than I recognized. She hissed "Billy stick that prick of yours into my cunt now or I'll throw you out of this house"

In seconds my cock was fully in and banging away at her juicy, wide open cunt. When we had both climaxed Jan apologized for getting bitchy saying she didn't know what happened. I figured maybe she got mad at her dead husband for getting killed without recognizing it.

After, we lay naked side by side just holding each other. In a very short time my cock starting growing again. Jan watched, fascinated until it had reached a respectable size. She slid down my body and started licking the head. It grew more. She put the head in her mouth and started gently to suck it. Her body inched around so that her ass was about level to my shoulders. I reached through her legs and found her cunt.

It was soaking wet with something so I took some on my fingers and wet her asshole. Then I slid a finger in with no problem. I had two sliding in and out when Jan yelled "Fuck my ass hole ", Bill. I want your big cock inside me all the time "

She showed me what she had been working on. It was my prick, but was larger than I had ever seen it. She worked her body around so that her ass hole made a good target and I placed the head of my cock at the entrance and pushed lightly. Her hole opened under pressure and gradually all of my super huge cock entered her body. Jan worked her ass for her pleasure

I felt that she came about five times. My hand was probing her pussy and her juices ran over it like a wonderland fountain. I put her juices in my mouth and swished it to the back of my throat.

We were giddy with this sex.

We fell asleep for an hour and again I awoke with a rising cock. Hardly waking Jan at first I got on top of her and slipped my cock into Jan's pussy, which was wet and slippery. She moaned a little, but in no time was riding my cock with her legs wrapped solidly around my body

Our room was bright with sunlight shining through the shades. The room was getting hot so both of us were soaking wet when we finished this episode.

Jan said I need a shower and walked across the room to enter the bathroom. Watching her form moving, my heart did a wild flip flop and suddenly I knew I had fallen in love.

I yelled at her to come back. She turned and I just blurted "Jan I am in love with you" She ran over to the bed and gave me a huge hug and a sexy open mouth kiss. Then Jan said; "I've been in love with you since that first day you cuddled with me on the beach. Couldn't you tell?'

We showered together, Dressed quickly and walked out into the sunshine. We were hungry again. In fact we were ravenously hungry. We held hands and walked on the boardwalk looking for a place to eat. It was already 2:pm. We kind of sauntered swinging our hands and looking at each other. I felt that I was floating along and waves of good feelings hit me every time I looked at her. I supposed we were really in love and that is how it felt.

A Jewish woman sitting on a bench said to her husband;"Sol, do you remember when we were like that?" We floated to a hot dog stand and had two dogs each, with Birch beer to wash them down."

Jan put her arm around my waist She kissed me lightly. Then whispered in my ear. "Billy I need your big, hot, wild fucking prick inside me now. It took ten minutes to get to the house. Jan had her dress off before the door closed. Her words and the lust on her face when she said them had raised my cock to full attack size.

I wanted to taste he cunt before I fucked her, and Jan opened her legs for me. I couldn't believe my lust for her cunt. My tongue slipped along her sex swollen cunt lips and my lips encircled her clit. Two fingers went in and out of this now wet and slippery opening. Jan had a wild orgasm and as she was coming down from it I rammed my prick into her. We fucked for about a half hour, squirming and licking and rubbing and all other little things that make fucking so wonderful.

thrust5
thrust5
4 Followers