The War Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thrust5
thrust5
4 Followers

We both recognized a new tenderness in our sex. After we had calmed we wrapped each other in are arms and legs and fell sound asleep.

We awoke at about seven. Neither had the energy for sex at the moment. "How about a Lobster dinner" I proposed. Jan agreed immediately and in no time we were off to Hackney's The dinner as usual was terrific .As we were finishing our coffee the dreaded discussion of my return to service started. I would be leaving on the 11:00am train to Philly, then on to Boca Raton on the East Coast Silver Meteor. God only knew when we would see each other again.

Jan said it first; "I don't want you fooling around with other women."

"No men in your life but me"; I replied.

We agreed that our two days of intense sex constituted marriage vowels, as far as others were concerned.

We also agreed to write at least twice a week.

There wasn't much more to say, except " I love you "

When we got back to the house, our clothes flew off our bodies and we embraced. I wanted to fuck Jan from the rear. She got on her hands and knees and raised her soft and beautiful cunt up to action position. I started licking and put some fingers into her. In no time she was squirming and moaning and finally had a beautiful orgasm. I scooped a handful of her juices and lapped them with my tongue. Jan wanted a taste so I held my cupped hand to her mouth. She tasted her own fluid. Then she screamed; "I want your fucking cock inside me"

I had never heard such a nasty tone from Jan. I stuck my cock into her open and very juicy cunt. It went up to my balls on the first push. Then we fucked until both collapsed.

We awoke at first light and I entered her from the front. We fucked and fucked holding back on our orgasms as much as possible, but enjoying the wild sensations of cock touching cunt. Finally we were running out of time. And moved to reach an unbelievable finish. .

Now in a daze from knowing we were about to separate, we dressed, and took a cab to the train station. There we held each other close touching from head to toe our crotches pushing together. Jan started crying, her head on my shoulder as I tried to leave. "I love you. I love you" vibrated throughout the station as about a dozen soldiers broke their embraces to get on the train.

When I looked at Jan from inside the train, she was sobbing un controllably.

As the train moved I felt as low as I have ever have in my whole life.

Boca Raton was not as bad as other places I have been except for the heat. Five showers a day was the norm. Jan and I wrote faithfully. After a month she started to make plans to visit or even move down.

I started looking for a place for her. Then one day I received a telegram that blew me apart.

Jan wrote "Air Force has found my husband, John alive in a Russian camp" "Expected to arrive in USA within two weeks" "I am going crazy" "I must see you"

Jan My commanding officer had seen lots of combat and knew the feelings of his men. He gave me an emergency leave of Friday and half of Monday. Weekends were always free.

I was lucky and got a reservation on a 24-hour train. Saturday morning I arrived at Jan's Atlantic City house. Jan was waiting just inside the door. She looked like a lost waif and had obviously been crying. Her feet were bare and she was wearing some kind of a black slip dress with string straps.

We looked at each other and moved together like two strong magnets. At first we didn't kiss, but just held each other close. Jan whispered "Oh Bill I just can't love two people at the same time. I'm not that sort of person. She looked into my eyes and with no warning or lips were touching and fire hot tongues were intertwined in our mouths. Jan stepped back and pulled at the straps holding her dress. It slipped to her feet and she stood naked before me.

I picked her up crossed the living room and put her gently on the large bed in the bedroom. She knew I wanted to taste her first and as I undressed she spread her legs as wide as she could and started to masturbate. She was already wet when my tongue swept the lips of her now hot cunt. I licked her and sucked her clit until she was wiggling and bucking in the throes of a major orgasm. Her pussy gushed and I sucked her fluids as she calmed.

She moved her body between my legs and had my hard and hot cock in her mouth, first licking the precum and then sucking until I started ejaculating stream after stream into her mouth.

My cock never went soft. I turned Jan over and entered her from the rear. We fucked all day, until we fell asleep from our exertions.

It was getting dark when we awoke. Jan started to talk about what we should do about John. I hushed her immediately. "Let's talk about that tomorrow", I said. We showered together and my cock as usual got into "a hard enough for fucking range".

We decided to go to dinner and on the town before any more sex. . Our mood was set to have fun in other ways. We had dinner at Hackney's. Each demolished a two and a half pound Lobster plus pecan pie for dissert. By eleven thirty we were dancing at our favorite hotel. Then at two am were watching the show at the club Harlem. We ate a sandwich at an all night restaurant and were back at the house just as the sun was rising.

We sat exhausted on our favorite couch. I put my arm around Jan's waist and cupped her breast. The nipple hardened immediately. She turned her face to me, our lips met and our tongues touched. My lips captured her tongue and she slipped it in and out in a fucking movement. We got undressed slowly.

First we bared our upper bodies. Jan held her nipples and touched them to mine. We rubbed together and held each other tight as if we would never let go. I took my cock out as Jan removed her skirt and kicked off her shoes. She wore no panties so her image was so sexy and beautiful that it burned into my mind. Imagine black stockings running up to soft smooth thighs and held up by a garter belt. Then imagine the soft black hair of a cunt glistening between these perfect thighs. Finally two perfect tits and a beautiful face looking with lust and love looking at you.

This is how I remember Jan. No matter how many other images flash in my mind this is the one that sticks.

I immediately put my face between her legs. She tasted happy if that is possible. She wanted my cock. We somehow learned all about the "69" with no instruction whatsoever. Our orgasms were intense. Our bodies took on lives of their own. Wriggling, humping, squeezing, sucking and yelling obscenities, we finally dropped from exhaustion.

We somehow got into our big bed. Jan snuggled next to my cock and it responded just enough for a good night fuck.

We slept until two the next afternoon. It was the day for talking about John. Jan and I both knew there was not much to discuss.

Jan had to go to him and renew her marriage. I must leave her life forever. We agreed on that.

I told Jan that if she got into any kind of trouble anytime she could count on me for help. I gave her both my parents and my grand mothers addresses.

Next I told her she must be careful when she has sex with her husband. If you do all the things we had done he will think you were fucking all the soldiers in the world from the day you thought he was dead.

Stay with the things you did before for about two weeks, then start by kissing his hard cock in an emotional moment. Make him believe he started you taking his cock in your mouth and once you give him a full blowjob the rest should come naturally.

Our talk only lasted an hour so we went to the beach. When we returned Jan put some water on for tea. I watched her standing at the stove and felt the first hurt of really loosing her. I slipped my hand around her waist and she leaned back into me. I then pulled down the top of her bathing suit and had her nipples in my fingers. They both got hard and protruded much longer than usual. I turned her around and was sucking on her nipples while Jan's hand slipped down the front of my bathing suit. She easily found my hard cock. I pushed my suit off. Jan kneeled in front of me and had my cock in her mouth. She sucked for a while and suddenly stopped. "This is cheating on my husband", she screamed and ran into the bedroom.

Jan was lying face down on the bed crying so hard her whole body was shaking. I did not think she was upset about cheating, as about never being with me again. I started rubbing her back from her shoulders to her waist. As she calmed, I said, "Jan I have been thinking about what happened between us and how we fell in love. I believe with all my heart that it was a gift. Maybe only a temporary gift, but the most beautiful anyone could imagine"

As soon as I said gift, Jan stopped crying and looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. In a hoarse whisper she replied, "Oh my God Bill you're right. How else could it be explained"? We really received a "gift" from fate. The idea made us feel much better.

We started exploring each other's mouths as we kissed. Jan's pussy was soaking wet in anticipation. I had been rubbing her ass as I talked and she opened her legs so I could play with her cunt. I took juice from her pussy and lubricated her ass hole. I pushed my finger through the upper ring and my finger was pulled slowly into her hole.

Jan shuddered and hissed, "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass" I lay down with now rigid cock pointing straight up. Jan straddled me and holding her waist I helped her lower her ass onto my prick. She moved her ass around and was straining to get the head in when it disappeared up her hole. Jan gasped as she worked my shaft inside her. My whole cock somehow was completely inside her. At my first movement Jan had an orgasm. I slowly worked my large shaft up and down her hole. I put fingers in her cunt and Jan had another one. The final orgasm was a wild orchestration of my shooting into Jan's ass as my cock slid in and out of her hole my fingers working in and out of her cunt and a wild scream from Jan as her orgasm racked her body with jolts of extreme pleasure. I also shouted "Fantastic" over and over again as I unloaded my semen deep inside of my beloved Jan.

As soon as we separated we held each other and instantly were asleep. We awoke once during the night and had enough energy for a loving fuck.

The morning was sad. Our lust for the moment was sated. We only had a little over an hour before I had to leave. We sat facing each other and not saying a word. We could see our souls in each other's eyes. My taxi came and before we knew what happened it was time to board my train.

We glued together and whispered endearments and best whishes for the future. Our Gift was over. I boarded the train just as it started to move. Jan's teary eyes looked up at me. It was the last time we saw each other; ever.

As I sat on the train and thought about my war widows and the "gift" with Jan, I wondered if my time with Joan was also a gift. Then I wondered who really received the gift, if there was one. Even though my sexual experiences with these two women were wonderful I could only guess that if gifts were involved these lovely women were the recipients. I was only the instrument used in time of sever emotional stress to help two victims of a shitty war.

thrust5
thrust5
4 Followers