All Comments on 'The Ward Sister'

by CronustheTitan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
.

1 star

studyingstudyingabout 14 years ago
Was she pregnant or not?

First your wrote:

"Finally the spasm passed and she relaxed, Mike raised her legs up and he drove the thick bulging phallus up against her soft cervical entrance as he began to thrust hard into her young, pregnant and at the moment married pussy."

And later your write:

...

"She was going wild in this position, the crown of Mike's penis was trying to force its way through her cervix into her as yet unfertilised womb;"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please

please go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheating slut-wife

Oh my God, she was such a slut. Perfect. I wish my wife was just like her. To fuck another man and allow him to impregnate her. And for me to have sloppy seconds! Yummy!! I love to lick her out first, to ensure I get all her lovers spoof out of her. I love the taste of another man's cum. So hot. I've even tasted it straight from the source, heaps of times. Big cocks, small cocks, I LOVE THEM ALL!! I would then gleefully raise the other man's child as long as he kept fucking my wife!! Yeah, I LOVE these stories.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
5 Stars

I agree this particular story needs an Epilogue.

Did Leanne get pregnant?

Did his wife figure out who he was with?

Did they Divorce or become a Threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Leanne Update

Follow up on Leanne and mike et al?

The story is deserving

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Ward WHORE

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story, Realistic Story

The plot and characters are not unrealistic. I enjoyed the story, and feel no need for further closure concerning divorce, pregnancy, and so on. It would be anti-climatic without introducing a few new and unrelated twists.

There are a few paragraphs where the writing and plotting is a bit wooden, but they are minor. I hope the author keeps up his story writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The ward sister submitted to the baby boy? Story is worse than I thought.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Having arrived at home, almost before Mike had got through the door, Brenda caught his arm,

"It's time Mike, Janet's in labour you need to take her to the hospital now."|||||||||| Olay then how or why did she call him at work?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Eh, this could have been done in 2 pages without all the repetitive descriptions. Also, it doesn't really belong in the Loving Wives sections, but rather the cuckold or cuckquean section. One way you could have changed that is if maybe Mike found out he was sterile or something, and realized none of his kids were his. Then come to find out, Leanne's husband was the father. Could be an interesting concept, should anyone run with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous